Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 284941 times)

MintySandwhich

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #900 on: September 12, 2017, 03:11:45 PM »
I definitely do that all the time. But I use it more like i'm confused and shocked.

"So-and-so did this trick at this spot!"

"No fucking way?!"

or something like that

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #901 on: September 13, 2017, 02:57:14 PM »
I definitely do that all the time. But I use it more like i'm confused and shocked.

"No fucking way?!"

or something like that

im guilty too, what you gonna do?!

Pigeon

« Reply #902 on: September 13, 2017, 09:35:24 PM »
Expand Quote

"No fucking way?!"

or something like that
[close]

im guilty too, what you gonna do?!
I'm just going to stay confused because I can't tell whether you're asking me an actual question, or a pissed-off/rhetorical question.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #903 on: September 18, 2017, 10:12:06 PM »
mosquitoes
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 117
  • evensteven
« Reply #904 on: September 18, 2017, 10:44:30 PM »
friends who embellish their accomplishments. i know this dude who on top of saying he's on flow from venture goes out of his way to make people think he's sponsored. he buys bulk decks from noname companies and says he's sponsored. swears venture grinds better than idnys but only skates park coping. im so sick of it, i wish i could see this asshole get outed 
even the steven

wheelies

« Reply #905 on: September 20, 2017, 08:14:29 AM »
Stairs in skateparks. I don't go to fucking skateparks to skate a 4 stair like a damn training facility, I go so I can skate shit that doesn't exist in the streets.

Pigeon

« Reply #906 on: September 20, 2017, 11:24:50 AM »
People who don't wash their hands, after coming out of the stall of a grocery store bathroom, piss me off. It's infuriating because I heard people take shits, and then they just walk out...don't want any produce or anything from the salad bar whenever I witness that.

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 348
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #907 on: September 20, 2017, 11:47:32 AM »
Stairs in skateparks. I don't go to fucking skateparks to skate a 4 stair like a damn training facility, I go so I can skate shit that doesn't exist in the streets.
yeah they'd better make banks instead, when they make stairs ppl walk in the middle of the park and climb them...wtf

Level 60 Dwarf Paladin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
« Reply #908 on: September 20, 2017, 11:49:24 AM »
friends who embellish their accomplishments. i know this dude who on top of saying he's on flow from venture goes out of his way to make people think he's sponsored. he buys bulk decks from noname companies and says he's sponsored. swears venture grinds better than idnys but only skates park coping. im so sick of it, i wish i could see this asshole get outed 
Then out him...
you never know about pre-cum 

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #909 on: September 21, 2017, 02:12:02 PM »
I hate when friends tell me to meet them at a specific times and are always late, majority of my friends are always late when picking me up, meeting somewhere or even when im picking them up, sitting in the car waiting drives me mad, more so cause i always make an effort to be exactly where i say im gonna be at the time agreed on, petty i know but its happened alot lately and am getting over it

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

shit_for_brains

« Reply #910 on: September 21, 2017, 02:44:28 PM »
I hate when friends tell me to meet them at a specific times and are always late, majority of my friends are always late when picking me up, meeting somewhere or even when im picking them up, sitting in the car waiting drives me mad, more so cause i always make an effort to be exactly where i say im gonna be at the time agreed on, petty i know but its happened alot lately and am getting over it

Start leaving without saying anything. Not for attention or anything. Just disappear at the end of a regular night without telling your friends.

tobey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
« Reply #911 on: September 21, 2017, 04:35:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Start leaving without saying anything. Not for attention or anything. Just disappear at the end of a regular night without telling your friends.

Awwww the Irish goodbye. Very famous for doing this at family parties then my mom calls me an hour later asking where I am

Guy Ferrari

• Rep: 6
  • Welcome to Flavortown
« Reply #912 on: September 21, 2017, 04:40:56 PM »
forgetting to cut my toenails for a bit and going skating and having them jam in the front of my shoe. also this isn't really a pet peeve but i fucking hate plain yellow mustard. Dijon or spicy brown for life!

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #913 on: September 24, 2017, 08:40:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Awwww the Irish goodbye. Very famous for doing this at family parties then my mom calls me an hour later asking where I am
We just call that the Phantom. I almost never say goodbye. It makes me look way cooler to my friends.

shark tits

« Reply #914 on: September 24, 2017, 08:57:32 AM »
yrs ago on fb i sent fancy lad my video part from 2013 jokingly said it was my 'fl-sponsor me'.
next thing you know big is doing my trick where you catch the board in your feet while hanging from scaffolding. technically i stole it from yoshi of seattle, it's like a yoshi flip but i hang from stuff and for anyways, big stole my move. nick 'big' murray usedta be one of my favorite guys, i even drew him on a jar of honey smashing a skateboard w/ a boulder but now i feel like b-real to big's ice cube. big is throwing 'my set' in the air and waiving like he just don't care.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #915 on: September 24, 2017, 09:01:37 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Hahah ive actually done this a few times when ive been in a shitty mood, usually ends with them noticing within the hour and i get a million texts and calls asking if im alright or where i am. I would just start showing up late to things and being unreliable but most the time i just wanna be where i say im gonna be on time cause i want to skate or want to hit a bar, playing games seems exhausting.

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

shit_for_brains

« Reply #916 on: September 24, 2017, 09:56:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Hahah ive actually done this a few times when ive been in a shitty mood, usually ends with them noticing within the hour and i get a million texts and calls asking if im alright or where i am. I would just start showing up late to things and being unreliable but most the time i just wanna be where i say im gonna be on time cause i want to skate or want to hit a bar, playing games seems exhausting.

I don't mean play games with them, just do whatever you want with no regard for what they're doing like they do while you wait for them.

And I've always known it as the French Exit, because it's incredibly rude. Like the French.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #917 on: September 24, 2017, 11:07:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I don't mean play games with them, just do whatever you want with no regard for what they're doing like they do while you wait for them.

And I've always known it as the French Exit, because it's incredibly rude. Like the French.

I always do that at my local park. Having to French kiss everyone goodbye can be a bit exhausting.

Pigeon

« Reply #918 on: September 25, 2017, 08:15:39 AM »
people who talk loudly in coffee shops...hate these cackling bitches

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #919 on: September 25, 2017, 09:04:16 AM »
lol I don't even mind that, but I don't get the "going to the cafe to "study" or "get some work done"" types, especially dudes dressed like lumberjack hipsters asnwering emails and scribbling on shit(not including dudes on lunch)

calvinsdream

« Reply #920 on: September 27, 2017, 07:29:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
lol I don't even mind that, but I don't get the "going to the cafe to "study" or "get some work done"" types, especially dudes dressed like lumberjack hipsters asnwering emails and scribbling on shit(not including dudes on lunch)

What's not to get about a guy answering emails

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #921 on: September 27, 2017, 07:35:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

the emails are peripheral to the rest of my statement, could be accounting entries in Excel and I still wouldn't get it

michael jordan

• Rep: 0
« Reply #922 on: September 27, 2017, 08:36:58 AM »

calvinsdream

« Reply #923 on: September 27, 2017, 08:51:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
the emails are peripheral to the rest of my statement, could be accounting entries in Excel and I still wouldn't get it

so what's not to get then exactly?

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #924 on: September 27, 2017, 09:00:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

The confusion you must feel on a daily basis must be truly harrowing, predestination can be a double edged sword

MintySandwhich

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
« Reply #925 on: September 27, 2017, 09:14:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
The confusion you must feel on a daily basis must be truly harrowing, predestination can be a double edged sword

Yeah, I'm not really sure what you mean PSO

That's why they're are internet cafe's, and coffee shops with WiFi. Sometimes people don't want to be at home, or in a library when they work on homework and whatnot. Besides, who dosen't love a coffee when doing work on a computer.

PS fuck the lumberjak hipsters though

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #926 on: September 27, 2017, 09:30:32 AM »
it's just a result of the individual's refraction of perspective I guess

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #927 on: September 27, 2017, 09:58:41 AM »
it's just a result of the individual's refraction of perspective I guess
jesus christ you're fucking annoying

shit_for_brains