Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 286855 times)

doublesteveburger

Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #1470 on: April 16, 2019, 05:15:46 PM »
every girl I’ve ever dated can not for the life of them grasp social cues and are completely incapable of following any lead whatsoever

*makes slight gesture to signal something obvious*

“WHAT? What? What are you saying!? I don’t get it.”

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1190
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1471 on: April 16, 2019, 08:48:42 PM »
When the person introducing the next speaker at an event gives a lengthy, two minute introduction that ends with “...a man that needs no introduction, _______!”
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1472 on: April 16, 2019, 09:02:32 PM »
haha that’s a good one
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1473 on: April 16, 2019, 09:03:08 PM »
pet peeve: i hate typing out haha but lol seems worse

shit_for_brains

« Reply #1474 on: April 17, 2019, 04:39:10 AM »
every girl I’ve ever dated can not for the life of them grasp social cues and are completely incapable of following any lead whatsoever

Do you only date autistic girls? You might only date autistic girls. My wife has supernaturally poor social skills and I'm not saying she's this or that but she has a lot of ticks on those checklists if you know what I mean. I think it slipped past everyone for so long because she's very attractive so nobody has cared that she's rude as shit. I routinely ask her if she's doing a bit when she responds to something or someone, and I usually tell her to give it a second try but to pretend this time.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1475 on: April 17, 2019, 11:38:10 AM »
when the car wash dude fucks with my seat settings

do they wash the inside? im really confused here.

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1476 on: April 17, 2019, 11:42:02 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

ya they do .. now im really confused

worldtm

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #1477 on: April 17, 2019, 02:46:19 PM »
people who dont wash their own car their damn selves

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1478 on: April 18, 2019, 05:16:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

ya they do .. now im really confused

so like a detail shop then? we have those too, but most car washes just wash your car and you never have to get out. i always just clean the inside myself at home.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #1479 on: April 18, 2019, 09:10:42 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Do you only date autistic girls? You might only date autistic girls. My wife has supernaturally poor social skills and I'm not saying she's this or that but she has a lot of ticks on those checklists if you know what I mean. I think it slipped past everyone for so long because she's very attractive so nobody has cared that she's rude as shit. I routinely ask her if she's doing a bit when she responds to something or someone, and I usually tell her to give it a second try but to pretend this time.

I think I'm just into being abused or something. Never noticed the pattern till now. She's an asshole but she's MY stupid asshole.

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #1480 on: April 18, 2019, 11:03:28 AM »
My gf does the same thing but I’ll call her out on it if she’s being a dick for no reason.

I blame her parents for not teaching her standard human behavior

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1190
« Reply #1481 on: April 18, 2019, 08:37:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I think I'm just into being abused or something. Never noticed the pattern till now. She's an asshole but she's MY stupid asshole.

Most posters on slap could be described that way as well.  Coincidence?
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

talklessSkateMore

• Rep: -40
« Reply #1482 on: April 18, 2019, 08:43:52 PM »
You try so hard
it said to learn how to tie for a reason.
This is all structured as a trap.
Tied by those who know the fundamentals.

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1483 on: April 19, 2019, 09:23:37 AM »
voicemails in 2019 .. no fuxkin way am i gonna listen to that shit .. text me if i don’t answer .. if not wait ten mins and ill call you back

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #1484 on: April 19, 2019, 06:29:18 PM »
I hate when people call spicy food "hot." Theres a reason why theres a difference between "hot" and "spicy."

i feel you, but i also feel like "spicy", "hot", and "spicy hot" are all different things.
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #1485 on: April 21, 2019, 07:37:41 PM »
The word "iconic." That is the first and only time I will ever type it.

GasTheHostage

• Rep: -23
« Reply #1486 on: April 22, 2019, 05:43:16 AM »
voicemails in 2019 .. no fuxkin way am i gonna listen to that shit .. text me if i don’t answer .. if not wait ten mins and ill call you back
Not just in 2019, but voicemails in general. Like dude dont send me a message saying for me to call you when I can cuz im gonna do it anyway when it said you called me. just text a message saying what you want

the snake

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
« Reply #1487 on: April 22, 2019, 06:18:22 AM »
The word "iconic." That is the first and only time I will ever type it.
that's one iconic post, then

hangontoyourego

« Reply #1488 on: April 22, 2019, 06:41:00 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Not just in 2019, but voicemails in general. Like dude dont send me a message saying for me to call you when I can cuz im gonna do it anyway when it said you called me. just text a message saying what you want
💯 and when you call & they ask “did you listen to my
message ,” fuck no! . how’s about when  the call gets dropped and your idiot friend calls back and leaves a message saying  i don’t what happened . bro ! bad service it’s simple .

JB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1489 on: April 22, 2019, 06:53:34 AM »
people who dont screw the caps back on bottles. just asking for it to be knocked over and spilled.

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #1490 on: April 23, 2019, 12:57:56 AM »
Websites that mute your music because of their own video/music starts playing

GasTheHostage

« Reply #1491 on: April 23, 2019, 05:41:44 AM »
Websites that are slow af because they give the power to the ads so while you're scolling down at 2 fps theres a coffee machine commercial going perfectly smooth in the corner

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 529
« Reply #1492 on: April 23, 2019, 08:53:16 AM »
narcissism in people who are middle aged or older. and that includes covert narcissism.

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #1493 on: April 23, 2019, 09:55:48 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Websites that are slow af because they give the power to the ads so while you're scolling down at 2 fps theres a coffee machine commercial going perfectly smooth in the corner
This is such a turn-off. I'll click on a headline, thinking "Oh this seems interesting" but it ends up being an excruciating user experience. But it encourages me to be more selective about what I click on, I guess.

GasTheHostage

« Reply #1494 on: April 23, 2019, 10:38:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
This is such a turn-off. I'll click on a headline, thinking "Oh this seems interesting" but it ends up being an excruciating user experience. But it encourages me to be more selective about what I click on, I guess.
another annoying thing (even though its pretty much unavoidable) is those google ads ugh. I go on tactics.com to browse shit for fun and now every website im on says "TaCtiCs.cOm BuY sKaTe GeAr FoR lOw PrIcEs" with this bigass banner showing me items that ive seen before.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #1495 on: April 26, 2019, 06:51:30 PM »

So, i’ve seen this a few time where the owner of the image has to reiterate their stance again in the comments . you know ask a question and wait for a response no need to mention your cheap & better then everyone else have time to cook at home. You’ve made that abundantly clear. Also of course every vegan ig is pretentious 

dirty ol man

• Rep: 46
« Reply #1496 on: April 28, 2019, 05:18:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

let em know if it's a site you browse often enough. there are programmatic ads that aren't policed and the ad weight can be crippling. dirty business monetizing your site.

dirty ol man

« Reply #1497 on: April 28, 2019, 05:22:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
💯 and when you call & they ask “did you listen to my
message ,” fuck no! . how’s about when  the call gets dropped and your idiot friend calls back and leaves a message saying  i don’t what happened . bro ! bad service it’s simple .

THIS.

unless you are applying to jobs who cares about your facking VM box being full.

now robo callers can emulate a number that resembles your area code/number, and the voicemail is just some static.

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1498 on: April 30, 2019, 02:29:53 PM »
“doing this as a courtesy” .. no you fucked up fuck you

dirty ol man

« Reply #1499 on: May 02, 2019, 12:44:59 PM »
drivers that have to get as close as possible to you in the crosswalk, inching closer to your fragile body in hopes of gaining a nano second edge in getting to the next red light.

people will beep at you in NYC while you have the walk sign.