Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 286869 times)

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #1500 on: May 02, 2019, 12:56:27 PM »
“i get car sick” .. ya id rather sit in the front seat too you fuck
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Trickflip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
« Reply #1501 on: May 03, 2019, 07:41:21 AM »
narcissism

So, i’ve seen this a few time where the owner of the image has to reiterate their stance again in the comments . you know ask a question and wait for a response no need to mention your cheap & better then everyone else have time to cook at home. You’ve made that abundantly clear. Also of course every vegan ig is pretentious 
Yes basically both of these
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 07:43:48 AM by Trickflip »

doublesteveburger

« Reply #1502 on: May 03, 2019, 01:49:17 PM »
People who can’t fucking grasp that there is such a thing as an inside voice. Even worse when every third word in their vernacular is “FUCKING”.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #1503 on: May 03, 2019, 01:51:56 PM »
People who can’t fucking grasp that there is such a thing as an inside voice. Even worse when every third word in their vernacular is “FUCKING”.
so most skaters under the age of 25 you mean

dirty ol man

• Rep: 46
« Reply #1504 on: May 04, 2019, 09:19:57 AM »
to this ^^^ people in my neighborhood having extended conversations across Fulton Street. Screaming "WHAAAA?!?" repeating themselves.

cross. the. mother. FACKING. street. MONEY  >:(

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1505 on: May 14, 2019, 11:56:23 AM »
fact that i have to pay for my own blank checks

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #1506 on: May 14, 2019, 11:59:21 AM »
oh come on man stop it. it's a great movie and worth your $$

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1507 on: May 14, 2019, 12:42:36 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i think im smellin what you’re steppin in but still doesn’t change my opinion

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #1508 on: May 14, 2019, 01:37:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

i think im smellin what you’re steppin in but still doesn’t change my opinion

His mansion was so dope! Shame he had to give it up.

What if the whole movies a coma dream though

SirPizzaSlayer

• Rep: -72
  • Pizza Griptape
« Reply #1509 on: May 14, 2019, 09:31:12 PM »
Talking to people about what I do for fun is annoying to me because I tell them I skate and somehow they think I long board? I have nothing against long boarders but don’t confuse me with the surfboard on wheels.

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #1510 on: May 15, 2019, 12:21:46 PM »
Tinted driver's side windows. Skating down the street it's hard to tell if these fools see me or not before they turn.

And it's all just so that no one can see them picking their noses.

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 529
« Reply #1511 on: May 15, 2019, 01:13:59 PM »
Talking to people about what I do for fun is annoying to me because I tell them I skate and somehow they think I long board? I have nothing against long boarders but don’t confuse me with the surfboard on wheels.

don’t talk to people about skating unless they skate too. there’s no point.

shit_for_brains

« Reply #1512 on: May 15, 2019, 01:33:11 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

When people ask me I say "nothing" and they say "you do nothing at all?" and I say "mhmm" and then they never talk to me again. Try it it's the best.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #1513 on: May 15, 2019, 03:06:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

When people ask me I say "nothing" and they say "you do nothing at all?" and I say "mhmm" and then they never talk to me again. Try it it's the best.

I worked with a kid who skates. He had also been following me on Instagram for years without my knowledge and I still told him to his face that I don’t skate. You’re right, it works.

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #1514 on: May 16, 2019, 03:01:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I worked with a kid who skates. He had also been following me on Instagram for years without my knowledge and I still told him to his face that I don’t skate. You’re right, it works.

Kid at my job skates but has a dumb grizzly grip mural on his board so I walk away when he mentions skating. Also I saw him and his skank gf carrying long boards one day.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
« Reply #1515 on: May 16, 2019, 03:57:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Kid at my job skates but has a dumb grizzly grip mural on his board so I walk away when he mentions skating. Also I saw him and his skank gf carrying long boards one day.

Think i mentioned this in another thread but...

Earlier this year a new kid at work asked if I skated. Then asked what board I was currently riding, I said Polar. He then proceeded to try and make me understand that Element is the best board brand EVER. That he only skates Element, and that every other company is crap. At least it wasnt remive i guess?

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #1516 on: May 16, 2019, 04:17:44 AM »
Giving an old board to a friend and he focuses it within a few days.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #1517 on: May 16, 2019, 06:27:55 AM »
Giving an old board to a friend and he focuses it within a few days.

When I was in high school I bought a new deck and gave the old one to my buddy. He focused the mother fucker literally 10 minutes after putting the trucks on.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1518 on: May 17, 2019, 02:16:53 PM »
dude with the sandals and jeans i hate you

SirPizzaSlayer

• Pizza Griptape
« Reply #1519 on: May 31, 2019, 09:20:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Think i mentioned this in another thread but...

Earlier this year a new kid at work asked if I skated. Then asked what board I was currently riding, I said Polar. He then proceeded to try and make me understand that Element is the best board brand EVER. That he only skates Element, and that every other company is crap. At least it wasnt remive i guess?
basically what I’m doing to my co workers. My family knows but they some how still fuck it up. It’s funny because my youngest cousin (3 years old) knows exactly what I do but everyone seems to get confused.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #1520 on: May 31, 2019, 09:48:34 AM »
People complaining about non skaters wearing thrasher.
And also complaining about someone wearing a band shirt when then aren’t too familiar with the band.
It’s just a shirt, people like whatever they like for whatever reason, that’s typically not our business.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 297
« Reply #1521 on: May 31, 2019, 05:25:55 PM »
“Approximately 90-120 minutes”

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #1522 on: May 31, 2019, 11:36:25 PM »
People that drive like idiots, there's a massive difference between being a bad driver and being a reckless/idiotic driver.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #1523 on: June 02, 2019, 07:33:49 AM »
People that drive like idiots, there's a massive difference between being a bad driver and being a reckless/idiotic driver.
i’d like to know why merging in california has become so difficult especially for the humans they have been driving for sometime . Does it bruise your little ego so much to let someone in front of you ? i’ve come to the conclusion most people must get shit on all day so this is their one chance @ redemption is to drive like an asshole . As long as you stop cutting me off without using your blinker have at  it cocksuckers !

SirPizzaSlayer

• Pizza Griptape
« Reply #1524 on: June 02, 2019, 02:59:56 PM »
I don’t know if it’s just me but I hate when people want your attention but won’t even talk to you. Then they act like their hella cool and tough. Weird people.

rusty knees

• Rep: -10
  • I had a photo in SLAP
« Reply #1525 on: June 02, 2019, 07:50:35 PM »
iTunes shuffle feature is trash

dirty ol man

« Reply #1526 on: June 03, 2019, 09:19:36 AM »
huge birthday dinners with super complicated tabs.

basically anyone (mainly women) that thinks their birthday/week/month is some national holiday.

also people posting to almost wish themselves a happy birthday and garner well wishes proactively.

dirty ol man

« Reply #1527 on: June 03, 2019, 09:25:33 AM »
italian american's that are obsessed with reminding everyone how italian they are. WE GET IT.

my old boss is from staten island. good grief.

statements like "i bleed marinara". social media posts of him making "the mozz" with an "italian stallion" shirt on.

they are sicilian and traveled to Venice/Rome etc posting shit about him being back with his "piasanos". nobody cares dude! nobody in italy even eats ya friggin baked ZITI.

great sopranos episode that captures all of this when they go to Naples.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1528 on: June 03, 2019, 09:26:02 AM »
huge birthday dinners with super complicated tabs.

basically anyone (mainly women) that thinks their birthday/week/month is some national holiday.

also people posting to almost wish themselves a happy birthday and garner well wishes proactively.

In relation to the social media birthday bullshit, people who post "Thank you for all the birthday wishes" the day after their birthday. So lame.

Also, people who don't even talk to you any other time of the year but post a happy birthday message to you on Facebook or whatever.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1529 on: June 03, 2019, 09:29:44 AM »
People who used to be alcoholics/drug addicts, but are now clean and spend all of their time preaching about overcoming alcoholism and drug addiction. They post "inspirational" messages on social media all day. These are people who used to suck dick for drugs and sleep in gutters, but are now on their high horse and expect people to be inspired by them.
FUCK YOU