Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 286894 times)

shit_for_brains

Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #1530 on: June 03, 2019, 09:49:41 AM »
italian american's that are obsessed with reminding everyone how italian they are. WE GET IT.

my old boss is from staten island. good grief.

statements like "i bleed marinara". social media posts of him making "the mozz" with an "italian stallion" shirt on.

they are sicilian and traveled to Venice/Rome etc posting shit about him being back with his "piasanos". nobody cares dude! nobody in italy even eats ya friggin baked ZITI.

great sopranos episode that captures all of this when they go to Naples.

This shit is hilarious and you should appreciate this person for how ridiculous they are. Ask him when the Italians brought the Statue of Liberty over and watch him make a bunch of shit up on the spot.

dirty ol man

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 46
« Reply #1531 on: June 03, 2019, 09:59:01 AM »
Expand Quote
italian american's that are obsessed with reminding everyone how italian they are. WE GET IT.

statements like "i bleed marinara". social media posts of him making "the mozz" with an "italian stallion" shirt on.

they are sicilian and traveled to Venice/Rome etc posting shit about him being back with his "piasanos". nobody cares dude! nobody in italy even eats ya friggin baked ZITI.

[close]

This shit is hilarious and you should appreciate this person for how ridiculous they are. Ask him when the Italians brought the Statue of Liberty over and watch him make a bunch of shit up on the spot.

My great grand fawtha built dah friggin ting! OOOOOHH!!

dirty ol man

« Reply #1532 on: June 03, 2019, 10:01:41 AM »
Expand Quote
huge birthday dinners with super complicated tabs.

basically anyone (mainly women) that thinks their birthday/week/month is some national holiday.

also people posting to almost wish themselves a happy birthday and garner well wishes proactively.
[close]

In relation to the social media birthday bullshit, people who post "Thank you for all the birthday wishes" the day after their birthday. So lame.

i dunno about you but i need validation for painstakingly typing "HBD" in a field

Also, people who don't even talk to you any other time of the year but post a happy birthday message to you on Facebook or whatever.

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #1533 on: June 03, 2019, 11:01:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

My great grand fawtha built dah friggin ting! OOOOOHH!!

I read that sentence in Andrew Dice Clay's voice. Perfect.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
« Reply #1534 on: June 03, 2019, 11:02:14 AM »
People that use the skatepark as the dog park. Kills the vibe, I sit down until they leave so my board doesn't shoot out and hit their dog.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1190
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1535 on: June 03, 2019, 11:26:02 AM »
There’s this dude that goes to my gym that wears those shoes with the individual toes and this stupid fucking mortal kombat sub-zero ninja face mask and bounces around shadow boxing and admiring himself in the mirror.

I’ve resisted following him home and poisoning his food so far but I don’t know how much longer I can hold out.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #1536 on: June 03, 2019, 11:46:15 AM »
There’s this dude that goes to my gym that wears those shoes with the individual toes and this stupid fucking mortal kombat sub-zero ninja face mask and bounces around shadow boxing and admiring himself in the mirror.

I’ve resisted following him home and poisoning his food so far but I don’t know how much longer I can hold out.
pls film and post him shadowboxing i love bad shadowboxing footage

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1537 on: June 03, 2019, 01:10:23 PM »
I hear it a lot around here, but I really dislike the blatant overuse of the word "steez".

Just say "style".
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1538 on: June 03, 2019, 01:15:31 PM »

Just put some arsenic in his face mask. Then the whole gym can rejoice as he keels over while shadowboxing.
FUCK YOU

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1190
« Reply #1539 on: June 03, 2019, 02:13:38 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

This is what the mask looks like by the way.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

dirty ol man

« Reply #1540 on: June 03, 2019, 03:25:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

This is what the mask looks like by the way.

breath must be STANKY

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 127
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #1541 on: June 03, 2019, 07:11:55 PM »
either that or he has MCS...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

rawr1922

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #1542 on: June 03, 2019, 07:59:29 PM »
Yeah every dude I seen wear that mask major douche.

I'm going crazy hearing about how amazing CBD products are. I don't care.

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #1543 on: June 04, 2019, 11:22:35 AM »
u seem very excitable. have u tried

CBD

arrbee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1544 on: June 04, 2019, 11:40:23 AM »

CBD

It's diet weed. It's like wanting a soda and getting a la croix.
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

dirty ol man

« Reply #1545 on: June 05, 2019, 09:46:19 AM »
Expand Quote

CBD
[close]

that is a hilariously inaccurate analogy.

sometimes mugs don't want to get high to take the edge off. CBD doesn't get you high.

that said all the CBD "upsells" in 1/2 of the edible products during my last visit to LA was out of hand.

"let me spend another 4 dollars on top of my 10 dollar smoothie/juice" to relax.

Dustwardprez

« Reply #1546 on: June 05, 2019, 09:49:13 AM »
People who talk injuries while I’m trying to skate. I don’t want to fucking hear it and you’re just trying to get me to knock on my board.

Shut up and skate

shit_for_brains

« Reply #1547 on: June 05, 2019, 09:52:38 AM »
Why would you not want to get high

Dustwardprez

« Reply #1548 on: June 05, 2019, 10:31:44 AM »
People who stare at the ledge like it’s a putting green and take and hr to visualize their trick. It’s a metal ledge not the mega ramp. Do your ultra slow flip in and get the fuck out of the way.

I am old and I can only skate for about 4 hrs before I gotta take a break or stop for the day. I could die at any moment. Go fucking faster or go skate a private ledge

slippy

• Rep: 87
« Reply #1549 on: June 05, 2019, 10:45:19 AM »
People that use the skatepark as the dog park. Kills the vibe, I sit down until they leave so my board doesn't shoot out and hit their dog.

I thought I was the only one.  Drives me fucking nuts when someone's dog is running into the fucking transition, it's rad the dog is your best bud but it's just an annoying dog at the skatepark to me.
people who refuse to use apple products can blow my fucking stupid hog

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #1550 on: June 05, 2019, 10:49:22 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I thought I was the only one.  Drives me fucking nuts when someone's dog is running into the fucking transition, it's rad the dog is your best bud but it's just an annoying dog at the skatepark to me.
This happens a lot at the new skatepark in Solana Beach (next to the famous La Colonia ledge spot). It's just wide open, adjacent to the path around the soccer field so people bring their dogs there and try to get the pups to slide down the ramps, etc. Woof, am I right?

Dustwardprez

« Reply #1551 on: June 05, 2019, 11:27:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think it depends on the dog and the size of the park.
There’s been a dog at the park last two times I’ve been there. Yesterday there was 2 and they played all day. Was very entertaining.
The dog chased me once on the first day. I heard people shouting. I looked back and saw the dog wasn’t worried. I’ve trained many dogs and I can see when it’s time to worry.

The only thing I get worried about is water. There’s no water at our park. I tried to water the dog but the dog didn’t want water so I continued to skate.

I put in a good 4 hrs yesterday dog didn’t get in my way once because I don’t look at it when I’m pushing.

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
« Reply #1552 on: June 05, 2019, 11:43:58 AM »
Dogs at the park...man...it drives me nuts. I watched a dude's dog literally bite the Achilles of a skater in one of the bowl as they did a 50/50...then the dude screamed at the dog. Buddy, the problem is you, not the dog. You set him up for failure the moment you brought him into the skatepark.

Dustwardprez

« Reply #1553 on: June 05, 2019, 12:09:47 PM »
Dogs at the park...man...it drives me nuts. I watched a dude's dog literally bite the Achilles of a skater in one of the bowl as they did a 50/50...then the dude screamed at the dog. Buddy, the problem is you, not the dog. You set him up for failure the moment you brought him into the skatepark.

Yeah screaming at the dogs not going to help either

arrbee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1554 on: June 06, 2019, 05:04:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

CBD
[close]

[close]

that is a hilariously inaccurate analogy.

sometimes mugs don't want to get high to take the edge off. CBD doesn't get you high.

that said all the CBD "upsells" in 1/2 of the edible products during my last visit to LA was out of hand.

"let me spend another 4 dollars on top of my 10 dollar smoothie/juice" to relax.

Maybe a little inaccurate. I have never tried a CBD product thats has "taken the edge off". I am aware that CBD doesn't get you high, for me it doesn't do anything.

I just stick to the disposable Curaleaf vape pens from the dispensary. They're like 40% THC oil and come in blueberry lemonade. Don't have to lug a bunch of papers and jars and grinders around. Plus they only cost like $25 and last almost a month with daily use. 

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1555 on: June 11, 2019, 12:10:03 PM »
The word "steez" is a major pet peeve of mine.

Just say "style".

I just hate it.
FUCK YOU

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #1556 on: June 11, 2019, 12:20:24 PM »
Stylus Christ

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1557 on: June 11, 2019, 12:27:02 PM »
Stylus Christ

That actually sounds much better to me.
FUCK YOU

hangontoyourego

« Reply #1558 on: June 11, 2019, 09:23:26 PM »

Just say "style".

I just hate it.

man i couldn’t agree with you more . you gots to say style  like this .

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1559 on: June 12, 2019, 07:57:56 AM »
Expand Quote

Just say "style".

I just hate it.
[close]

man i couldn’t agree with you more . you gots to say style  like this .

I would prefer going the rest of my life hearing people say "Styyyyyyyyyyyle" every single time than having to hear the word "steez" one more time.
FUCK YOU