Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 286911 times)

Abyss1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #1620 on: July 13, 2019, 01:28:26 PM »
Expand Quote
When people ask the same question twice in a row in two different ways expecting a different, more to their liking, answer on the second try.
[close]

People are dipshits. All of them.

nah it’s that people are just selfish ...I’ve abandoned the idea that people are here to make you feel good about your choices

dirty ol man

• Rep: 46
« Reply #1621 on: July 15, 2019, 08:31:49 PM »
when people don't finish their beer / drink at an establishment.

i'm talking 7 / 8 dollar pints. just straight up bailing on over half of a beer, sober.

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #1622 on: July 16, 2019, 07:37:46 PM »

i'm talking 7 / 8 dollar pints. just straight up bailing on over half of a beer, sober.

I've never understood that either, just walking away leaving half a beer especially when it's an expensive drink or place... unless they need to rush out why not just wait another 5 or so and finish it then bounce.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #1623 on: July 16, 2019, 07:58:06 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I've never understood that either, just walking away leaving half a beer especially when it's an expensive drink or place... unless they need to rush out why not just wait another 5 or so and finish it then bounce.

I knew a dude back in college who would scrounge leftover beer/ hard alcohol people left behind, was always broke....he was always a mess by the end of the night too

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1624 on: July 18, 2019, 11:46:31 AM »
shitt haircuts .. fuck it makes me so mad and i wear a hat 24/7 but it still fuckin pisses me off
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #1625 on: July 18, 2019, 01:33:43 PM »
shitt haircuts .. fuck it makes me so mad and i wear a hat 24/7 but it still fuckin pisses me off

Been using the same lady since I was 17. I tried some other place once since it was recommended and it fucking sucked. Never again.

dirty ol man

« Reply #1626 on: July 20, 2019, 08:35:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I knew a dude back in college who would scrounge leftover beer/ hard alcohol people left behind, was always broke....he was always a mess by the end of the night too

probably had a solid immune system too

dirty ol man

« Reply #1627 on: July 20, 2019, 08:41:20 PM »
people that eat food like oatmeal, or ice-cream etc out of a cup with a little spoon. towards the end.

scrapping that little spoon louder than a pair of to get the last molecules of substance out of it.

so fucking keen enjoying their little treat, scrapping like a mad man. typically hunched over in the zone.

get that last oat fuk boi.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1628 on: July 21, 2019, 08:54:13 AM »
^ hahaha
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -332
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1629 on: July 27, 2019, 12:00:07 PM »
I am tall and the one question I get is how tall are you?   I ask geez how does it feel to be a short nosey asshat?  Feck off!

I mean it's one thing if someone has some shit in their face they are seeking attention piercings/tattoos but someone being tall or short fuck off! no one asked for your comments. It feels a bit intrusive if someone was disabled mentally or physically you wouldn't ask someone who has downs syndrome or question it?  Mind ya business.... beat it!
Dueces Bitch's

Nollie FS 180

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1630 on: July 28, 2019, 08:34:29 AM »
People who make all these plans but add extra shit to it. We’re gonna go somewhere! Ok let’s go! Oh wait I forgot to do such and such. Instant Mood ruiner
“Fuck you Amy, I love you” ~ Rick Kane

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #1631 on: July 29, 2019, 07:48:11 AM »
People who make plans to do things weeks in advance then bail the day of the event with an excuse that you know is total bullshit.

I have one friend that frequently does this, so when I make plans with him I always have a backup plan for when he bails.
FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

DanTheDoucher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -195
« Reply #1632 on: July 29, 2019, 07:50:44 AM »
People who are ALWAYS late for everything.

If you commit to doing something, be on fucking time. I hate sitting around waiting for people. And when you mention that they were late for the 10,000,000th time, they get pissed. These are the same people who get mad at you for being late and "wasting their time".

I think I literally just hate everyone.

FUCK YOU
not stoked on orcas today. leave the whales alone. big ass black and white motherfuckers. free willy can suck my dick

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1633 on: August 04, 2019, 08:31:10 AM »

If you commit to doing something, be on fucking time. I hate sitting around waiting for people. And when you mention that they were late for the 10,000,000th time, they get pissed. These are the same people who get mad at you for being late and "wasting their time".

I use to think it was me who was an asshole, I will even concede that maybe just maybe when I was drinking it was me whom made shit decisions. As I get older and have moved forward in life without certain vices drugs/drink/smokes. The same shit happens and I know it is not me this time. people really are fucking garbage through in through out. It is no wonder I spend my days on this forum and many others instead of hanging out with dipshits and obscurely hitting parks and spots at odd hours, I don't want to be friends with most as it always ends the same, them ghosting me. FUCK EM!
Dueces Bitch's

Nollie FS 180

« Reply #1634 on: August 04, 2019, 02:02:17 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I use to think it was me who was an asshole, I will even concede that maybe just maybe when I was drinking it was me whom made shit decisions. As I get older and have moved forward in life without certain vices drugs/drink/smokes. The same shit happens and I know it is not me this time. people really are fucking garbage through in through out. It is no wonder I spend my days on this forum and many others instead of hanging out with dipshits and obscurely hitting parks and spots at odd hours, I don't want to be friends with most as it always ends the same, them ghosting me. FUCK EM!
ill be your friend. I only have one friend so far and maybe one day get a girlfriend but eh one day at a time.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1635 on: August 04, 2019, 03:41:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
ill be your friend. I only have one friend so far and maybe one day get a girlfriend but eh one day at a time.
thank you and yeah I will be your friend as well, girlfriends are rad as they give you cool stuff and are supportive of your goals and dreams.
Dueces Bitch's

dirty ol man

« Reply #1636 on: August 07, 2019, 03:13:36 PM »
people tailgating in a queue. i'm talking practically butt fucking you. you are not getting anywhere quicker pulling these shenanigans.

was in greece last week and people were tailgating in every way possible. getting into the metro, cabs, people just breathing on the back of your neck. this is coming from a new yorker it was unreal.

old women were cutting lines left and right. greeks are gnar!

blunted

« Reply #1637 on: August 07, 2019, 04:23:28 PM »
people tailgating in a queue. i'm talking practically butt fucking you. you are not getting anywhere quicker pulling these shenanigans.

was in greece last week and people were tailgating in every way possible. getting into the metro, cabs, people just breathing on the back of your neck. this is coming from a new yorker it was unreal.

Yeah. I realized a long time ago how pointless it is to drive fast in residential streets. You save way more gas going slower and not having to stop at the red light and just cruise by when it turns green. I swear people have been starting to copy my driving habits. Like I always look at the opposite stop light to let go of the brake to get a rolling start, but over the years, I see people doing this too.

dirty ol man

« Reply #1638 on: August 08, 2019, 11:42:02 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yeah. I realized a long time ago how pointless it is to drive fast in residential streets. You save way more gas going slower and not having to stop at the red light and just cruise by when it turns green. I swear people have been starting to copy my driving habits. Like I always look at the opposite stop light to let go of the brake to get a rolling start, but over the years, I see people doing this too.

yeah that's the move. it's human nature to try to beat the light, but the idea of hauling ass through a residential area to a red light is simply lacking a brain. especially when you can't make a right on red in NY. you're not going to beat the traffic computer regulating volume.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #1639 on: August 19, 2019, 05:52:37 PM »
https://www.insider.com/vegan-gluten-free-influencer-criticizes-italian-restaurant-not-catering-diet-2019-8
it’s makes me crazy that people are they full of themselves &  because she called the restaurant they were supposed to cater to her . So now she is going to feed her followers this bullshit . This to me is clearly the downfall of man . Ihave eaten meat in 10 years i don’t ever expect anyone to cater to my dietary needs .

dirty ol man

« Reply #1640 on: August 23, 2019, 10:33:21 AM »
funny thing about this generation, is that these people even ADMIT it is the worst generation while ironically not getting that they themselves are the source. it skeeves me the fuck out. marketers control the whims of every lame desire or feeling of all these weak fucks! there is virtually no depth in anything anymore, just opportunistically centralizing oneself as relevant via taking one another down.

theintern43

• Rep: -19
« Reply #1641 on: August 25, 2019, 07:02:37 AM »
those fucking airpods, headphones in general.. any circumstance

and short of being at the beach or in your car sunglasses

Rick_Kane

« Reply #1642 on: August 25, 2019, 10:34:53 AM »

Why do you give a shit if someone is wearing headphones or sunglasses?

doublesteveburger

« Reply #1643 on: August 25, 2019, 11:09:45 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I understand at skateparks and in clips but this is the funniest thing to be mad at

Bagelskate

« Reply #1644 on: August 25, 2019, 03:33:33 PM »

Right! Everyone should go headphone less and blast their shit. Let everyone enjoy the tunes

dirty ol man

« Reply #1645 on: August 25, 2019, 06:35:26 PM »
skating with headphones is THE worst

jock sport bull SHIT.

just enjoy the purity of skateboarding jesus.

Nollie FS 180

« Reply #1646 on: August 25, 2019, 07:22:44 PM »
People who scream do a kickflip. Honestly y’all motherfuckers have nothing better to do than piss me off? How do you get these people to look dumb or to fuck off?

Bagelskate

« Reply #1647 on: August 26, 2019, 01:21:36 AM »
When you say something to someone and they say,”do what?”

Me to a lady at work- good morning
Lady- do what? Good morning

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #1648 on: August 26, 2019, 03:14:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I understand at skateparks and in clips but this is the funniest thing to be mad at

ahah right ?! This guy must walk around muttering under his breath a lot throughout the day seeing people wearing shades and headphones haha

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
« Reply #1649 on: August 26, 2019, 11:48:56 AM »
When you say something to someone and they say,”do what?”

Me to a lady at work- good morning
Lady- do what? Good morning

20 years ago, my mom used to do that, and I called her out.