Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 286883 times)

iKobrakai

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #1710 on: October 06, 2019, 09:55:42 PM »
Y'all still have friends and birthday parties? Shit...

jimstolz

• Rep: -82
« Reply #1711 on: October 07, 2019, 12:18:08 AM »
I mean, on my birthday, sure. The rest of the year? Yeah hit or miss for sure. If I had friends to hang with lately I would not be launching this kook campaign so righteously

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 41
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #1712 on: October 07, 2019, 12:34:38 AM »
I mean, on my birthday, sure. The rest of the year? Yeah hit or miss for sure. If I had friends to hang with lately I would not be launching this kook campaign so righteously

what happened to your army of friends Jimbo?

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

jimstolz

• Rep: -82
« Reply #1713 on: October 07, 2019, 01:00:50 AM »
most of them are in Chicago or NYC
best buddy who still lives in this town is a smack head now. I might have slept with one of his ex-girlfriends at some point so yeah he is a messy addict who thinks I'm still smashing his favorite old lady

where are your friends?

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -332
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1714 on: October 07, 2019, 06:51:42 AM »
dealing with shitty Karen's who don't visit their elders or doesn't take care of their elders.  I abhor Karen's and their kids coming in to visit not that the client doesn't deserve it but keep your twat goblins in check at a hospital/retirement community NO we don't have the latest gaming system NO you can't have the WiFi password and sit and spend time with your elders fuck ohs.
Dueces Bitch's

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1715 on: October 07, 2019, 09:40:32 PM »
most of them are in Chicago or NYC
best buddy who still lives in this town is a smack head now. I might have slept with one of his ex-girlfriends at some point so yeah he is a messy addict who thinks I'm still smashing his favorite old lady

where are your friends?

you're my only friend jimbo

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1716 on: October 08, 2019, 06:49:47 AM »
Ever wake up to something in your dream and next thing you know the whole day is ruined by  not just a dream but everyone around you?  Doesn't matter they agree with you just their presence alone is an agitation that just makes you want to say fuck off go away!

It's been a shit morning and I hate my flatmates, but I'm too poor to live on my own.  Need to move to the west coast soon rather then later.
Dueces Bitch's

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #1717 on: October 08, 2019, 01:46:41 PM »
People being constantly late, like where you almost have to count on that person being late so you leave later yourself :|

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1718 on: October 08, 2019, 02:21:45 PM »
People being constantly late, like where you almost have to count on that person being late so you leave later yourself :|
This. Also we have this guy at work who is 10 minutes late every morning. It‘s just 10 minutes but how hard can it be to leave 10 minutes earlier. If you add it up its a week off per year.

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #1719 on: October 08, 2019, 03:43:36 PM »
haha I couldn't do it, I get semi stressed if I feel like I'm going to be a few minutes late to work because as you said other employees notice or other employees are waiting to clock off or whatever

dirty ol man

• Rep: 46
« Reply #1720 on: October 11, 2019, 04:39:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
This. Also we have this guy at work who is 10 minutes late every morning. It‘s just 10 minutes but how hard can it be to leave 10 minutes earlier. If you add it up its a week off per year.

yeah the chronically late is crazy to me. there was a meme that basically amounted to "me risking my entire career for 8 more minutes of sleep".

will power is insane, like you have to battle so fucking hard to get out of bed. i mean sleeping is the shit but damn it ain't like you're getting a BJ you're just lying there.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1721 on: October 11, 2019, 10:51:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

yeah the chronically late is crazy to me. there was a meme that basically amounted to "me risking my entire career for 8 more minutes of sleep".

will power is insane, like you have to battle so fucking hard to get out of bed. i mean sleeping is the shit but damn it ain't like you're getting a BJ you're just lying there.

My weekday sleep schedule is like clockwork, i dont understand people who hit snooze 8 times. Id rather soak in as much sleep as possible, my alarm goes off at 5 am, im out of bed, dressed, teeth brushed, bag packed and out the door by 5:10

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1722 on: October 12, 2019, 03:16:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
can't be bothered with people "hosting" birthday parties at a popular bar. unless you have a room/space and a tab or some drink special please don't correlate some DJ and a ton of strangers dancing as a success to your "party". if you want to just go out for drink that's one thing but don't be just picking a bar and saying it's your party.

also big birthday dinners can FUCK OFF. someone always is stingy and everyone else gets burned. 40 dollars for one drink and some spares nibbles. some cook orders the steak and i order an appetizer. or some chick ordering "food for the table" that gets ethered before you even get any. it's way too stressful and everyone leaves with a bitter impression. being responsible for collecting money and venmo requesting people who evade is just unacceptable.
[close]

this for sure. and also when 40 people attend someone’s birthday dinner and some jack ass takes a picture of everyone at the dinner table smiling at the camera at once. super cringe.
[close]

whenever i see someone post this shit on insta, i immediately dislike everyone involved, the jackass with the phone always trying to take photos needs to chill
[close]

I’m glad someone else feels the same way.😂
[close]

Here’s one. People who post photos of themselves in a group and they are the only one that looks good. This is 90% a chick move. It’s a double fuck you because their flattering image is the focal point that is shamefully enhanced by the unfortunate unflattering photos of others in comparison. It’s actually quite gnar.
I'm too bitter and exhausted to deal with any idiots like that, if invited I'd take it as a kind gesture but decline.

Last time I ever tried to be apart of something like that it was a friends wedding. invites were sent to me and my wife. Well when getting in contact with bride and groom as they were mutual friends we said oh is there anything else we can bring up as a kind gesture and shit? Turns out they said oh you are coming up? I guess you can crash the wedding...... as if the invite wasn't known?!  Oh so you didn't invite us then? Why do I have this invite? oh............ummmmmm I've got to go.

Well that's the last we've spoken to those idiots didn't show up and took back our gifts on the registry nope not going to be apart of something I was but wasn't invited to, who the fuck does that?! I tell ya man friends are useless sometimes not only that but downright spinless.

I'd rather have friends tell me I am wrong then kiss my ass for being a sycophant, this was 4+ years ago and it makes me infuriated with douchebags like that.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 03:21:21 AM by DarthDingusMaximus »
Dueces Bitch's

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 529
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1723 on: October 12, 2019, 12:49:36 PM »
this morning I was at the skatepark and a lot of the soccer families were cutting through the skatepark to get to the soccer field like usual but I got annoyed this time to the point that I was saying to them "this is a skatepark, not a soccer field." most of them ignored me but one guy with his kids was like "alright. next time I'll go a different way." and then I told him "go around." and he was like "I wasn't even in your way." motherfucker didn't get it. and then I told one more family the same thing and left because it was ridiculous along with the family of scooters in the park.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1724 on: October 12, 2019, 01:39:31 PM »
this morning I was at the skatepark and a lot of the soccer families were cutting through the skatepark to get to the soccer field like usual but I got annoyed this time to the point that I was saying to them "this is a skatepark, not a soccer field." most of them ignored me but one guy with his kids was like "alright. next time I'll go a different way." and then I told him "go around." and he was like "I wasn't even in your way." motherfucker didn't get it. and then I told one more family the same thing and left because it was ridiculous along with the family of scooters in the park.
SIgh my local park bunch of lazy fucks don't acknowledge when you say HEY!!!! there's a sidewalk follow it.... To which they stare blankly like as if they haven't heard this before or hey this isn't a football field take your shit and go!

I've become a Jessee Martinez at my local as I've gotten on peoples cases for stupid shit... Where as recently some dumbass decided it was smart idea to roll up and plant a huge confederate flag and just wave it about and walking around.  Thankfully others were there to tell him to fuck off along with myself, where he stated  some racist shit.

Dude no one cares about your opinions and seems to me you are doing this for attention. Get over yourself why would someone want to go to a park with predominantly black and latino kids just to start shit?  Seems to me it was his lack of intelligence and starving for attention so he could get some kind of internet viral sensation, we took his flag in a quiet manner this isn't happeneing and focused his board.  (btw I use to give away free shit at that park too and he was one of them) 

I am ashamed not for my skin color but the actions of others that happen to share my hue, whenever I hear about white dipshits doing stupid shit I think to myself hears something again I have to burden for just being born. 

In many ways those that choose the outsiders lifestyle and go against the grain (albeit race and different cultures) also get the shit end of the stick from all angles.
Dueces Bitch's

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1375
« Reply #1725 on: October 28, 2019, 09:16:24 AM »
What always irritates me is when I'm in a room with others, and someone starts asking questions about me, but not to me. It's understandable if it's a question they may not think I'm able to answer, but for basic questions, it pisses me off. Just ask me, I'm right here.

What also drives me nuts is the age-old passive-aggressive practice of someone clearing their throat whenever I walk past them. I just do it back to them at times, which may be petty of me - but just don't do it.

Microaggressions, basically.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1726 on: October 28, 2019, 09:43:51 AM »
What always irritates me is when I'm in a room with others, and someone starts asking questions about me, but not to me. It's understandable if it's a question they may not think I'm able to answer, but for basic questions, it pisses me off. Just ask me, I'm right here.

What also drives me nuts is the age-old passive-aggressive practice of someone clearing their throat whenever I walk past them. I just do it back to them at times, which may be petty of me - but just don't do it.

Micro aggressions are what makes me hate subtlety, I wanna punch the person as soon as I get the feeling.

I hate being a dick but holy shit just speak without being a bitch ass bitch.

Ex. Was at a party talking about Dollywood and how Dolly Parton was able to stay relevant,  I said something about she’s about as plastic as Cher these days and holy shit those tits ain’t real neither.

Well some cockstain go all snippy umm actually dadadada etc. she’s talented blah blah blah bullshit. I tried my damnedest to not punch it for sheer annoyance but I gotta have self control.

I wonder why they choose to be fucktards? Whenever someone punches them it’s not like oh hey I said something slick about that person and they weren’t going to take my shit noooooo absolve any responsibility of being the cause or someone cracking their shit.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 09:45:50 AM by DarthDingusMaximus »
Dueces Bitch's

theSketchLord

• https://images.scribblelive.com/2021/1/4/ca9a0ca8-586d-41e3-ad94-131825707ea0.gif avatar image
« Reply #1727 on: October 28, 2019, 10:18:10 AM »

This is my fucking weed dealer, he's a nice enough dude and always drops shit off but if he says 12pm it's usually more like 1.30 to 2pm.
I'm a nightshift worker so finishing at 6, riding home for 7 means I'm fucking destroyed by about 11am so I'm sitting on the couch, phone in hand so I don't miss his text while fighting off sleep.

Fuck I wish it was legal over here.
"Broke the tail, like a well oiled snail"

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #1728 on: October 30, 2019, 05:48:31 AM »
Darth I feel like you make stories up for cool guy points on the internet.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1729 on: October 30, 2019, 06:00:27 AM »
Oh how I wish it weren't true, the scenarios I am talking about have mainly been where I was at a homies house scoring some drugs or taking part in an activist center.

You should spend sometime at an anarchist collective/farm apart from the bs I speak about they actually do some good causes. Free feedings ex. food not bombs, clothing drives, nonviolent protests, alot of volunteering and action first.

When I tell tall tales of stupid shit I've seen it's usually in jest of the entire situation, (you should hear some of the whack shit they piss and moan about) plus when I use to drink it was me who's usually the instigator, do I feel bad?

Nope not really when you hear and see stupid shit and or hear it I call it out for what it is.  Usually in earnest non PC language but as I have gotten older and quite more bitter I don't give a shit.

Better to be an honest asshole and speak what everyone else is afraid to say then to be a quiet pussy.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 06:03:42 AM by DarthDingusMaximus »
Dueces Bitch's

hangontoyourego

« Reply #1730 on: October 30, 2019, 06:08:58 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Micro aggressions are what makes me hate subtlety, I wanna punch the person as soon as I get the feeling.

Ex. Was at a party talking about Dollywood and how Dolly Parton was able to stay relevant,  I said something about she’s about as plastic as Cher these days and holy shit those tits ain’t real neither.

Well some cockstain go all snippy umm actually dadadada etc. she’s talented blah blah blah bullshit. I tried my damnedest to not punch it for sheer annoyance but I gotta have self control.

I wonder why they choose to be fucktards? Whenever someone punches them it’s not like oh hey I said something slick about that person and they weren’t going to take my shit noooooo absolve any responsibility of being the cause or someone cracking their shit.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 06:24:09 AM by hangontoyourego »

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1731 on: October 30, 2019, 06:13:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Totally going to steal George Costanza as my sig, Shalom
Dueces Bitch's

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #1732 on: October 30, 2019, 06:14:48 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Oh how I wish it weren't true, the scenarios I am talking about have mainly been where I was at a homies house scoring some drugs or taking part in an activist center.

You should spend sometime at an anarchist collective/farm apart from the bs I speak about they actually do some good causes. Free feedings ex. food not bombs, clothing drives, nonviolent protests, alot of volunteering and action first.

When I tell tall tales of stupid shit I've seen it's usually in jest of the entire situation, (you should hear some of the whack shit they piss and moan about) plus when I use to drink it was me who's usually the instigator, do I feel bad?

Nope not really when you hear and see stupid shit and or hear it I call it out for what it is.  Usually in earnest non PC language but as I have gotten older and quite more bitter I don't give a shit.

Better to be an honest asshole and speak what everyone else is afraid to say then to be a quiet pussy.
Again. That just sounds like bs. Anyways my names Paul.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #1733 on: October 30, 2019, 06:23:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
Word ..

Tell us more about the hippie commune. I once dated a woman who once told me that her friends were going to start one and that’s when I knew where were done dating . Almost 10 years later she still lives in the bay . I’d be curious to find out whatever ever happened to their American dream . I’m not dissing it I just would feel stuck living on the same land with the same people would be a nightmare . I need walls and space between me and others .
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 06:26:06 AM by hangontoyourego »

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1734 on: October 30, 2019, 08:55:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
Word ..

Tell us more about the hippie commune. I once dated a woman who once told me that her friends were going to start one and that’s when I knew where were done dating . Almost 10 years later she still lives in the bay . I’d be curious to find out whatever ever happened to their American dream . I’m not dissing it I just would feel stuck living on the same land with the same people would be a nightmare . I need walls and space between me and others .
Well what aspects would you like to know? their causes? how they live?

I'll break it down like this you have a piece of land and it has a less then adequate house and barn and you get a bunch of hippies/friends or willing participants to work and be share croppers together to renovate entire house and everything in it.

Yes in many aspects it is a everyone owns the place but on paperwork or who bought the place it's owner vs. worker relationship, but to me it seems a little too close to owner and indentured servant.

You need a place to live & mind sweating your ass off for a shared space? then communes are the place to go.

Me I hate the human race at a distance, sure I like doing trades and helping others when I can where I can but as far as dealing with others on a daily basis NOPE not happening.

The PC politics of hippie communes vary from place to place. I've seen fools get buck over some dumbass shit before on who slept with who and someone stole from someone else who fried meat on a pan various other shenanigans it gets to be too much. 

Here's a story for ya a friend of mine was fooling around with a Tumblrina and failed to disclose STD's and was accused of rape, now mind you I don't condone lying but rape in the traditional sense did not happen through penetration.

the dude was very feminine dude who could have been beaten up by anyone.  Plus he got exiled from the scene in Seattle for false accusations and mob sjw mentality.

Now tell me does that sounds like a peaceful culture or just someone being a whiteknight D-bag?

Dueces Bitch's

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 986
« Reply #1735 on: October 30, 2019, 01:52:41 PM »
answering the phone and person calling says hey hold on a sec
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

AssFlea

• Rep: -31
« Reply #1736 on: October 30, 2019, 06:57:31 PM »
When people say EE skated to gnr

No not accurate ked
_--
xX
^    @
''')'
'''''

hangontoyourego

« Reply #1737 on: October 30, 2019, 08:15:03 PM »
Thanks Darth , that’s was exactly what I wanted to hear about . Do you live there or just frequent the compound &  How long has this compound been in existence?

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1738 on: October 31, 2019, 05:00:46 AM »
Thanks Darth , that’s was exactly what I wanted to hear about . Do you live there or just frequent the compound &  How long has this compound been in existence?
No I don't frequent there anymore and these types of places have been to I have experienced it 1st hand but got out soon as I smelled bullshit.

I speak of these places as I find them just as unbelievable  as others find my stories on here, I wish I was lying.  Hippies get on my godamned nerves yeah weed cool but I hate I HATE the Grateful Dead.
Dueces Bitch's

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1739 on: October 31, 2019, 05:06:51 AM »
answering the phone and person calling says hey hold on a sec

my wife does this all the time. she'll call me just to say "hi" in the middle of the day, but she's mid conversation with someone else.