Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 284974 times)

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #1800 on: November 27, 2019, 01:20:48 PM »
im such a fake fuck .. i think ive said “have a happy thanksgiving” a dozen times today with a stupid fucking grin on my face
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1801 on: November 27, 2019, 03:48:49 PM »
im such a fake fuck .. i think ive said “have a happy thanksgiving” a dozen times today with a stupid fucking grin on my face

I'm not playing "Merry Christmas" this year. It's Shalom season, baby.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #1802 on: November 27, 2019, 05:47:57 PM »
How dare you!  it’s indigenous people day . 🤦🏽‍♂️🤣

Dr-Feelgood

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #1803 on: November 27, 2019, 11:01:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm not playing "Merry Christmas" this year. It's Shalom season, baby.

I work at a university and theres a building called Shalom college, each time i drive past it i turn to my co-worker without fail and shalom all up in his business

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1804 on: November 28, 2019, 01:47:29 PM »
totally random ass people that text you out of fucking nowhere to tell you happy thanksgiving .. dude we don’t talk ever no

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #1805 on: November 28, 2019, 11:42:07 PM »
totally random ass people that text you out of fucking nowhere to tell you happy thanksgiving .. dude we don’t talk ever no

I use to have this person from high school that i never talked to text me "merry christmas" on christmas day each year, fucken unreal

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
« Reply #1806 on: November 29, 2019, 04:47:46 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I use to have this person from high school that i never talked to text me "merry christmas" on christmas day each year, fucken unreal

They must think even fake ass pleasantries add points to some kind of actual, measurable, karma score card or something.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1807 on: November 29, 2019, 04:58:08 AM »
Salvation Army right around this time of year they have some sad old fuck ringing a bell insistently basically panhandling for my change?! The audacity of some of these so called charities is fucking bullshit.

I'd rather put my actions to work and buy a family meal from Popeye's or KFC meal and throw in some beers for whomever is at the local homebum spot.

When they say god bless you no no no no no I did this and god has nothing to do with this as I actually give a shit.

Fake pleasantries and well wishes with prayers is just farting in the wind, you can keep your prayers and save them for someone who gives a shit.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 04:59:50 AM by DarthDingusMaximus »
Dueces Bitch's

hangontoyourego

« Reply #1808 on: November 29, 2019, 08:04:10 AM »
Salvation Army right around this time of year they have some sad old fuck ringing a bell insistently basically panhandling for my change?! The audacity of some of these so called charities is fucking bullshit.

I'd rather put my actions to work and buy a family meal from Popeye's or KFC meal and throw in some beers for whomever is at the local homebum spot.

When they say god bless you no no no no no I did this and god has nothing to do with this as I actually give a shit.

Fake pleasantries and well wishes with prayers is just farting in the wind, you can keep your prayers and save them for someone who gives a shit.
I do have to say even though I would
Never give them my money either and would rather buy a family a meal as well . On the new the other nite someone stole the red bowls with money and i thought that is some low level thievery. I hope they get punished severely by the lord !

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #1809 on: November 29, 2019, 01:23:53 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Never give them my money either and would rather buy a family a meal as well . On the new the other nite someone stole the red bowls with money and i thought that is some low level thievery. I hope they get punished severely by the lord !

haha damn yeah thats a different level of stealing', Santa is watching

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1810 on: November 29, 2019, 08:08:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

haha damn yeah thats a different level of stealing', Santa is watching
I’m all for coming up, but thievery is fucked up.

Dueces Bitch's

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #1811 on: December 02, 2019, 10:01:37 AM »
People who act like charity makes them good people. I donate a fair amount of money every week to foundations and charities and I don't walk around and act like Jesus owes me a dime. I did 2 $1 tickets for toys for tots and it made me feel good to help get a kid a good present, the GSA I was working with is doing a charity to get money for themselves... 

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1812 on: December 02, 2019, 11:46:07 AM »
People who go out of their way to bum you out, even when you purposely change the subject somehow it leads back to the subject you were trying to be avoid/nice about.

I just had an interaction with a weird kooky kid reminded me of someone I know............ ::) I'd like to apologize to anyone for I know I can be a bit insufferable in my ramblings and funny kooky stories. HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

This dude was a goddmaned wingnut I think....

he kept talking about random shit that made no sense completely saddening the mood by talking about everyone in his family died or has cancer and yet this dude is smoking a stogie?!

At on point he mentioned wanting to kill his dog which I was more then a bit peeved and was irate I told him that's fucked up you want to kill your dog!!

I'd change the subject oh so and so is getting hooked up yada yada man my dog sucks blah blah finally I had it and just left, I know most would just leave and avoid shit like this. I guess I feel like I could be a better listener to others but my fucks to give for someone who bums me out I feel exhausted.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 03:37:41 PM by DarthDingusMaximus »
Dueces Bitch's

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1813 on: December 02, 2019, 06:56:42 PM »
indy grab roll aways kill your self

Uknowmyinsta

• Rep: -345
  • Your brain has no facts.
« Reply #1814 on: December 03, 2019, 06:34:00 AM »
Fools not leaving feedback on ebay anymore.  I know your address, expect a vindictive postcard in the next two years.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #1815 on: December 03, 2019, 12:14:59 PM »
Fools not leaving feedback on ebay anymore.  I know your address, expect a vindictive postcard in the next two years.
Shits Lame . I bought records off Discogs and left the seller feedback and I haven’t gotten mine . It’s an annoying for sure

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1816 on: December 06, 2019, 06:58:53 AM »
you have to be a pretty shitty person to like imagine dragons . i don’t juge people on music tastes cuz we’re all guilty but that’s a special breed of bad

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #1817 on: December 06, 2019, 07:05:25 AM »
you have to be a pretty shitty person to like imagine dragons . i don’t juge people on music tastes cuz we’re all guilty but that’s a special breed of bad

You can, for sure, judge people based on their taste in music.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1818 on: December 06, 2019, 09:37:12 AM »

Same here.  I work in a big city but rarely give money to panhandlers, b/c you never know what they are going to use it on and b/c I rarely have cash thanks to Venmo, CCs, etc.  A few weeks a go a guy hit me up, looking pretty rough, outside CVS and said he needed diapers and laundry detergent. 

I said, "Sorry, I don't have any cash."  But was slick and said, "I'll just go in with you."  I was like, "Just hurry up, and buy the cheap shit."  He was stoked.  I even bought him one of their shitty premade sandwiches.  Can't knock the hustle. 

hmmmokay

« Reply #1819 on: December 10, 2019, 07:03:56 PM »
Please for the love of anything and everything turn your brights off when approaching another vehicle. It's not that difficult.  My, and likely everyone's eyes, thank you in advance.

FS-OverKOOK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #1820 on: December 10, 2019, 09:11:49 PM »
My one day off for the week and I actually had time to skate and some lady decided to bring her 5yo to the park to ride one of those peddleless bikes. The kid could barely ride so it wasn't like she could go down any banks or anything so basically she could have took her to any open space and she decided on the skate park...plus she was on her cell the whole time.

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #1821 on: December 12, 2019, 12:39:32 AM »
Please for the love of anything and everything turn your brights off when approaching another vehicle. It's not that difficult.  My, and likely everyone's eyes, thank you in advance.

This fr, super dangerous and I bet it's a massive cause of accidents on the road

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 16
« Reply #1822 on: December 12, 2019, 02:47:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

This fr, super dangerous and I bet it's a massive cause of accidents on the road

Sometimes when it's snowing or raining heavily, you literally can't see anything but the lights. One time when this happened I couldn't see the road at all, instinctively drifted a bit too much to the right and almost hit some guy walking beside the road. Had I left my house 5 seconds earlier, that guy would be dead

Jollyoli

• Rep: 91
« Reply #1823 on: December 12, 2019, 05:39:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Sometimes when it's snowing or raining heavily, you literally can't see anything but the lights. One time when this happened I couldn't see the road at all, instinctively drifted a bit too much to the right and almost hit some guy walking beside the road. Had I left my house 5 seconds earlier, that guy would be dead

You  can also control the angle of your lights, this is an option for when you have something heavy in the back and don't want your lights pointing too high, not so you can have them set at maximum so you can see more of the road at the expense of everyone else you self entitled turd. It's called dip for a reason.
Hey, hey, hey. Don't be mean. We don't have to be mean because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

hangontoyourego

« Reply #1824 on: December 12, 2019, 07:04:53 PM »
People posting “any functioning adult 2020” signs on their front lawns . Oh , you’re so fuckin funny . How about shut up and do something other then just pretend you are . God damn mouth breathers
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 07:06:47 PM by hangontoyourego »

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 16
« Reply #1825 on: December 13, 2019, 09:19:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

You  can also control the angle of your lights, this is an option for when you have something heavy in the back and don't want your lights pointing too high, not so you can have them set at maximum so you can see more of the road at the expense of everyone else you self entitled turd. It's called dip for a reason.

Not sure if you're talking to me in your post, but I was talking about not seeing anything because the car coming at me kept their brights on

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1044
« Reply #1826 on: December 13, 2019, 09:53:11 AM »
Strangers trying to engage in small talk with me. It's probably been mentioned in this thread but this is my real #1. If I smile and nod but am not feeding into your inquisitions about the fucking weather, please, look down at your phone and pretend we're not standing next to each other like a normal person.

shucknjive

• Rep: -39
« Reply #1827 on: December 13, 2019, 09:54:29 AM »
mArLeY

Skart

• Rep: -33
  • Ham control
« Reply #1828 on: December 13, 2019, 02:52:57 PM »
When dudes or family verbally claim alpha a status but they continue to be inattentive, aggressive and ignorant. Both my grandpa and uncle say it and drop the ball heavy

Type of dudes that judge on eating fries with no ketchup or splitting oreos down the middle

Wack
i need a break from this thread dawg. knowledge doesnt feel like power anymore

WobbleHeadBob

• Rep: 80
« Reply #1829 on: December 14, 2019, 07:39:02 AM »
When dudes or family verbally claim alpha a status but they continue to be inattentive, aggressive and ignorant. Both my grandpa and uncle say it and drop the ball heavy

Type of dudes that judge on eating fries with no ketchup or splitting oreos down the middle

Wack

what?