Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 284983 times)

Skart

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -33
  • Ham control
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #1830 on: December 14, 2019, 03:11:51 PM »
They actually scoff at people that do those things
i need a break from this thread dawg. knowledge doesnt feel like power anymore

WastedHippy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #1831 on: December 14, 2019, 03:40:26 PM »
lol to care that much about pointless things like a dude not putting ketchup on french fries

hangontoyourego

« Reply #1832 on: December 14, 2019, 05:11:02 PM »
lol to care that much about pointless things like a dude not putting ketchup on french fries
How about people you get bent when you put toilet paper roll on backwards ? People used to post that crap on ig . I’m to busy to let that petty shit bother me . 

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1833 on: December 15, 2019, 08:10:23 AM »
Ketchup is garbage, and french fries are good. I don't see the problem.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #1834 on: December 15, 2019, 08:44:29 PM »
when fuckin chance buys a ping pong table and no one wants to fucking play shits so crummy

Buck Bundy

• Rep: 38
« Reply #1835 on: December 16, 2019, 09:09:39 PM »
Strangers trying to engage in small talk with me. It's probably been mentioned in this thread but this is my real #1. If I smile and nod but am not feeding into your inquisitions about the fucking weather, please, look down at your phone and pretend we're not standing next to each other like a normal person.

I went snowboarding last Friday and I had 2 situations like this. The first one was when my buddy and I were getting on the chairlift. This in the Midwest so there weren’t many people there as there were only 5 runs open. There were no lift lines so every group was taking their own chair up. My buddy and I are just about to get on when this 10-12yr old kid comes out of nowhere and gets on in between us. I hate kids, but I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and didn’t say anything. If he keeps his mouth shut, we are ok. Nope. This little fucker starts interrogating  me like I just murdered his dad. Who conveniently isn’t with him (he was in the bar probably drinking to forgot about the little shit stain out on the slopes). I just stared straight ahead and ignored him. But he just kept on talking. We get off the lift and are talking about how annoying people are, when this guy in his 20’s comes over and says “do you guys do jumps?” In a real sarcastic, stupid fucking tone. He wasn’t trying to make friends or be sociable, he was just being a dumbass. He said something about “doing the rails” when I rode off. What the fuck is wrong people?!?! Don’t come talk me. I don’t know you, and I don’t care if you’ve hit the double black diamond today. Just shut the fuck up, talk to your group of people, and if you do decide to talk to strangers, don’t be a jackass.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1567
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1836 on: December 16, 2019, 11:27:31 PM »
I finally understand what women have dealt with for years....people always wanting to talk to them.  It has just been egotistical males...but in 2019....everyone wants to smile at you....

I'm always wondering.....'do I look famous?'  'Don't you have shit to do?'  'It's just a fucking elevator!'

slippy

• Rep: 83
« Reply #1837 on: December 18, 2019, 09:43:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Strangers trying to engage in small talk with me. It's probably been mentioned in this thread but this is my real #1. If I smile and nod but am not feeding into your inquisitions about the fucking weather, please, look down at your phone and pretend we're not standing next to each other like a normal person.
[close]

I went snowboarding last Friday and I had 2 situations like this. The first one was when my buddy and I were getting on the chairlift. This in the Midwest so there weren’t many people there as there were only 5 runs open. There were no lift lines so every group was taking their own chair up. My buddy and I are just about to get on when this 10-12yr old kid comes out of nowhere and gets on in between us. I hate kids, but I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt and didn’t say anything. If he keeps his mouth shut, we are ok. Nope. This little fucker starts interrogating  me like I just murdered his dad. Who conveniently isn’t with him (he was in the bar probably drinking to forgot about the little shit stain out on the slopes). I just stared straight ahead and ignored him. But he just kept on talking. We get off the lift and are talking about how annoying people are, when this guy in his 20’s comes over and says “do you guys do jumps?” In a real sarcastic, stupid fucking tone. He wasn’t trying to make friends or be sociable, he was just being a dumbass. He said something about “doing the rails” when I rode off. What the fuck is wrong people?!?! Don’t come talk me. I don’t know you, and I don’t care if you’ve hit the double black diamond today. Just shut the fuck up, talk to your group of people, and if you do decide to talk to strangers, don’t be a jackass.

Kid seemed fine, sad his friendliness was met with someone older cool guying him.  If you're also 10-12 I apologize because that's acceptable
people who refuse to use apple products can blow my fucking stupid hog

Diocletian

« Reply #1838 on: December 24, 2019, 07:48:56 AM »
“Hallow axel”

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #1839 on: December 24, 2019, 10:59:21 AM »
Someone at my work is a fucking dress code narc and it’s annoying as fuck. Today we can wear jeans. All the girls wear t shirts and half the office wears tennis shoes.

Today I came in half an hour late without letting anyone know, I’m wearing Levi’s high waters, a Volcom long sleeve t shirt and I get called into a supervisors office because I’m wearing vans old schools.

They didn’t notice or say anything about me showing up late as fuck, or wearing street clothes, but the vans got them. Even though someone is walking around in elf slippers today.

Fuck them. I told them I had my dress shoes in my car. I drove home actually to get them because I love so close. I’ve taken like 3 25 minute breaks today. It’s Christmas fucking eve. These assholes need to lighten up. I hope one of my two job prospects works out because I hate office people.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1840 on: December 24, 2019, 11:50:21 AM »
What the fuck is up with  people being wet blankets?! SERIOUSLY these wimpy victim mentality type of idiots can go get fucked.

If you are at the local and all you have to say is how cool you are or how equally pathetic your bragging and name dropping it's frankly pathetic.

I know you guys think I'm a goon I get it.... I didn't know 3 out of 10 Floridians have this why is me excuses?!
Dueces Bitch's

WobbleHeadBob

• Rep: 80
« Reply #1841 on: December 24, 2019, 12:29:02 PM »
Someone at my work is a fucking dress code narc and it’s annoying as fuck. Today we can wear jeans. All the girls wear t shirts and half the office wears tennis shoes.

Today I came in half an hour late without letting anyone know, I’m wearing Levi’s high waters, a Volcom long sleeve t shirt and I get called into a supervisors office because I’m wearing vans old schools.

They didn’t notice or say anything about me showing up late as fuck, or wearing street clothes, but the vans got them. Even though someone is walking around in elf slippers today.

Fuck them. I told them I had my dress shoes in my car. I drove home actually to get them because I love so close. I’ve taken like 3 25 minute breaks today. It’s Christmas fucking eve. These assholes need to lighten up. I hope one of my two job prospects works out because I hate office people.

ah fuck that guy and all of those people.

I have a similar woman at my work, its cool for her and her pals to wear their cross fit shoes to work. but the white stripe around my skate shoes are a reportable violation? fuck off.

jobsworth assholes make the world a shittier place, Jokes on her though cos I just got promoted, now im her supervisor haha

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #1842 on: December 24, 2019, 01:18:56 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I have a similar woman at my work, its cool for her and her pals to wear their cross fit shoes to work. but the white stripe around my skate shoes are a reportable violation? fuck off.

jobsworth assholes make the world a shittier place, Jokes on her though cos I just got promoted, now im her supervisor haha
You are so right about the white stripe. So I found super casual dress shoes with a white stripe that look almost like skate shoes.

WobbleHeadBob

• Rep: 80
« Reply #1843 on: December 24, 2019, 02:23:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
You are so right about the white stripe. So I found super casual dress shoes with a white stripe that look almost like skate shoes.

haha thats awesome! wold gnar you if I could

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1844 on: December 24, 2019, 10:10:18 PM »
people that like my texts
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
« Reply #1845 on: December 26, 2019, 10:02:04 AM »
people that like my texts

Ah, the soft ghost
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

Dr Dew

« Reply #1846 on: January 04, 2020, 02:20:21 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Wow you sound like the biggest kook ever

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1847 on: January 04, 2020, 09:09:46 AM »
The one person that has to ham it up by adding “and many morrrrrre!” to the end at the end of the birthday song. 

When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1848 on: January 04, 2020, 11:21:12 AM »
can we just stop with that song now

im the guy that doesn’t sing at all during happy birthday and then my bad vibes set in and more people pipe down until eventually it gets to the end and with like an awkward happy birthday to youuuuu

doublesteveburger

« Reply #1849 on: January 04, 2020, 12:14:05 PM »
people who get upset when you didn’t partake in plans you never agreed to in the first place

fuck out of here with that shit

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1850 on: January 04, 2020, 06:28:02 PM »

im the guy that doesn’t sing at all during happy birthday and then my bad vibes set in and more people pipe down until eventually it gets to the end and with like an awkward happy birthday to youuuuu

I sing for nobody. I don't even sing in my car by myself.

Also, anyone who says some lame shit like "happy day of birth" instead of just "happy birthday" can go to hell.

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1851 on: January 04, 2020, 06:31:18 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Also, anyone who says some lame shit like "happy day of birth" instead of just "happy birthday" can go to hell.

say i sware to god i don’t rap along when im alone then

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #1852 on: January 04, 2020, 07:04:24 PM »
I do but only the one word

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1853 on: January 05, 2020, 06:08:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

say i sware to god i don’t rap along when im alone then

I used to. Back when I was a pizza delivery guy from like age 19-22, I definitely rapped along like it was my own song. That was back when I thought I was cool but I've learned better. I know all the words to all the best Master P hits, but I'm a white kid who grew up on a cul-de-sac. It's better if I keep my mouth shut.

CorneliusCardew

• Rep: -53
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #1854 on: January 05, 2020, 07:17:41 PM »
Snitching

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1855 on: January 20, 2020, 05:35:35 PM »
i don’t like the confidence people get wearing workout clothes . hands on the hips type stuff

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #1856 on: January 21, 2020, 06:02:24 AM »
People who take every thing they do seriously. Like loosen up a bit.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #1857 on: January 21, 2020, 02:30:53 PM »
Cops.

I haven't been fucked with in this town since like 2007.

Well im fucking 41 and im going back to war.

Skating in the streets is LEGAL here. I broke no laws. The person had no right to complain and the cops had to right to stop me.

Im going to skate and film that shit every fucking day.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

slippy

• Rep: 83
« Reply #1858 on: January 21, 2020, 04:20:38 PM »
Cops.

Skating in the streets is LEGAL here. I broke no laws. The person had no right to complain and the cops had to right to stop me.

What about the cops you never meet?  The ones who see you skating, speeding a bit, going through a half red light and figure you're fine and leave you be?  I always trip on that, there's got to cops who fit that description and you'd only see them if someone broke into your house or something.  I wonder.
people who refuse to use apple products can blow my fucking stupid hog

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #1859 on: January 21, 2020, 07:23:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Cops.

[close]

What about the cops you never meet?  The ones who see you skating, speeding a bit, going through a half red light and figure you're fine and leave you be?  I always trip on that, there's got to cops who fit that description and you'd only see them if someone broke into your house or something.  I wonder.

a fucking cop told his fucking snitch put my 20 yro brother Bryan to sleep with methadone wafers and say i gave them to him xmas 2006. I didn't see him Xmas 06 and i never had a script for wafers.

Fuck all cops.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)