Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 284969 times)

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #1920 on: March 03, 2020, 03:34:45 AM »
Expand Quote

Stupid thing to be peeved about but I'm really over this dudes soap commercials taking over my youtube.
[close]

I agree. I hate this lame post-Tim & Eric lite humor that pervades a lot of ads these days. It wants to be subversive so bad but it’s just corny. I know you’re just trying to sell me shit like everyone else, your quirkiness doesn’t make it cute or relatable
Dueces Bitch's

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1921 on: March 03, 2020, 08:01:57 AM »
Sweaty pits

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1922 on: March 03, 2020, 10:38:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Stupid thing to be peeved about but I'm really over this dudes soap commercials taking over my youtube.
[close]

I agree. I hate this lame post-Tim & Eric lite humor that pervades a lot of ads these days. It wants to be subversive so bad but it’s just corny. I know you’re just trying to sell me shit like everyone else, your quirkiness doesn’t make it cute or relatable
[close]

adblock

cricketclub

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
« Reply #1923 on: March 03, 2020, 11:10:59 AM »
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

SHAQUEEFA

• Rep: 32
« Reply #1924 on: March 03, 2020, 03:22:16 PM »
I hate when people wear jerseys to sporting events for teams that are not playing in said sporting event. Ex. wearing a Ravens jersey to a 49ers v. Packers game.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1925 on: March 05, 2020, 07:13:16 AM »
Over the shoulder reading or observation, nothing drives me batshit and in to instant rage then someone watching over your shoulder and making comments.

I guess it's the time in prison that makes me feel extremely uncomfortable, If ever in a situation I state very clearly stand beside me and lean in if you're that curious but not behind my back!

It reminds me of walking behind some frat bro or Chad and instead of gently guiding someone by their waist or shoulders it's met with hand over the back of the neck?! which also makes me irritated beyond believe, do you like being submissive or told where to go?
Dueces Bitch's

Saint Coke

« Reply #1926 on: March 08, 2020, 11:39:25 AM »
People who act like their the only one with problems.

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1044
« Reply #1927 on: March 08, 2020, 11:51:09 AM »
I have a coworker who looks at my phone every single time a notification pops up. One day, we were stuck together for 10+ hours and she says “I noticed the boss and his assistant messaged you. What did they say?”

In my head I was like, bitch, know your boundaries.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1928 on: March 08, 2020, 04:53:30 PM »
I have a coworker who looks at my phone every single time a notification pops up. One day, we were stuck together for 10+ hours and she says “I noticed the boss and his assistant messaged you. What did they say?”

Depending on how close you were with your coworker I’d give a silent up and down look of disappointment mind your business.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 04:55:03 PM by DarthDingusMaximus »
Dueces Bitch's

Trashcon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #1929 on: March 08, 2020, 05:21:04 PM »

Damn, even my office mate who I'm very close to and have been in the same office with for three years doesn't pull this on me. Sucks. Hope you're able to teach her some personal space/boundaries.

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1044
« Reply #1930 on: March 08, 2020, 09:08:42 PM »
We're not close at all. A lot of issues I (my entire team) has with her is being extremely insecure and it affecting the entire team.

Typically all of these weird interactions take place in person while traveling together for work. The good news is COVID-19 is my ticket to staying on the west coast and hers to stay on the east for the time being.

PS: Thanks Pals. I can't talk to my coworkers about this and my wife is Puerto Rican so her response is "OH REALLLYYY?????"

Ultra Karen

« Reply #1931 on: March 10, 2020, 11:37:20 AM »
People BBQIng without a permit really gets under my skin and anyone allergic to cats should die

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 538
« Reply #1932 on: March 10, 2020, 11:41:34 AM »
When I'm taking a shit and the shit hits the water so hard that splash back water hits my ass.

When I'm taking a shit in a public bathroom and the automatic flusher goes off while I'm still shitting, resulting in a violent water cycle in the toilet and toilet water hitting my ass.

Skart

• Rep: -33
  • Ham control
« Reply #1933 on: March 10, 2020, 02:00:08 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Damn, even my office mate who I'm very close to and have been in the same office with for three years doesn't pull this on me. Sucks. Hope you're able to teach her some personal space/boundaries.

https://youtu.be/Bm5OVg50swY
i need a break from this thread dawg. knowledge doesnt feel like power anymore

PeanutGallery

• Rep: 3
« Reply #1934 on: March 10, 2020, 02:22:58 PM »
When I'm taking a shit and the shit hits the water so hard that splash back water hits my ass.

When I'm taking a shit in a public bathroom and the automatic flusher goes off while I'm still shitting, resulting in a violent water cycle in the toilet and toilet water hitting my ass.

Fully agree and auto flush toilets are straight garbage.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1566
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1935 on: March 10, 2020, 10:32:57 PM »
Maybe I abp'd this but I hate when you get in shit for not acknowledging someone's apology for something dumb....

Like I was walking down the sidewalk and some dude on his phone runs into me. Idiot move, but I kinda don't care and just keep walking.....

'I SAID I was sorry!'

The other one is when people open the door or keep trying to let you go first unnecessarily....like you're 6 strides behind someone and they are holding the door for you.....waiting......waiting...

Thanks...I thought chivalry was dead.....

computerdate

• Rep: 18
  • I hope they keep down the price of gas
« Reply #1936 on: March 10, 2020, 10:42:26 PM »
The sound of people whispering. Can’t stand the horrible sound of it. And most of the time when people do the volume isn’t any lower than just talking softly, so what’s the fucking point

Dr Dew

« Reply #1937 on: March 11, 2020, 06:06:38 AM »
The sound of people whispering. Can’t stand the horrible sound of it. And most of the time when people do the volume isn’t any lower than just talking softly, so what’s the fucking point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNe5-ebhwZA

computerdate

• Rep: 18
  • I hope they keep down the price of gas
« Reply #1938 on: March 11, 2020, 11:33:42 AM »
^ Dude ASMR is torture to me, people whispering, drinking/chewing loudly, any unnecessary noises with their mouth. Now keep in mind I’m a reasonable person so I don’t flip out on people just because I have a problem though.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 05:53:51 PM by computerdate »

E

• Rep: 11
« Reply #1939 on: March 11, 2020, 12:31:23 PM »
Maybe I abp'd this but I hate when you get in shit for not acknowledging someone's apology for something dumb....

Like I was walking down the sidewalk and some dude on his phone runs into me. Idiot move, but I kinda don't care and just keep walking.....

'I SAID I was sorry!'

The other one is when people open the door or keep trying to let you go first unnecessarily....like you're 6 strides behind someone and they are holding the door for you.....waiting......waiting...

There's an episode of Curb where LD discusses how far away someone has to be to not hold the door for them. I think about it almost every day when I walk into work and someone is too far behind me to hold the door for them haha.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1940 on: March 12, 2020, 01:03:33 PM »
Expand Quote

'I SAID I was sorry!'

[close]

There's an episode of Curb where LD discusses how far away someone has to be to not hold the door for them. I think about it almost every day when I walk into work and someone is too far behind me to hold the door for them haha.
You’re right behind them or two steps behind them go for it, anymore I’m not going to hold it open I could give a fuck less with this whole coronavirus I’m actively avoiding touching shit anyone else has touched. Open the door? I’m swerving to enter and possibly holding it open with my foot or my ass, no more no less.
Dueces Bitch's

no name cargos plug

« Reply #1941 on: March 18, 2020, 05:34:30 PM »
Dudes wearing flexfits with their ears tucked in.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1942 on: March 19, 2020, 06:15:45 AM »
Dudes wearing flexfits with their ears tucked in.
Holy Shit this..... I want to flick their ears so bad!!!!
Dueces Bitch's

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #1943 on: March 19, 2020, 06:58:51 AM »
People still repeating wash your hands in any form.
We know.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

duniwayRobber

• Rep: -140
  • ?
« Reply #1944 on: March 19, 2020, 01:33:06 PM »
Sweaty pits
On yourself or others?
fuck poutine we eat pussy out here.

drewsmahgoos

• Rep: 6
« Reply #1945 on: March 19, 2020, 04:36:39 PM »
Over the shoulder reading or observation, nothing drives me batshit and in to instant rage then someone watching over your shoulder and making comments.

I guess it's the time in prison that makes me feel extremely uncomfortable, If ever in a situation I state very clearly stand beside me and lean in if you're that curious but not behind my back!

It reminds me of walking behind some frat bro or Chad and instead of gently guiding someone by their waist or shoulders it's met with hand over the back of the neck?! which also makes me irritated beyond believe, do you like being submissive or told where to go?

I'm the same way after prison. Never had anything terrible happen to me but I was in several fights in there before going upstate. I am very blunt now about contact/proximity and how I don't like it. Another thing that changed from prison is fighting. I'm either going to walk up and immediately fight someone if I have an issue or I'm walking away from it completely. Posturing has gone completely out the door and if someone puffs out there chest and pushes me I just react now. Before it was this, oh hit me or I'll hit you but there will be shit talking or whatever. I actually loved that aspect of state prison too. Hyper violent where I was at times but fuck is it nice to not have some cunt talk shit and posture for minutes or days until either person works themselves up. I like that a lot. I guess then, at least in regards to fighting, posturing is a huge pet peeve of mine. I used to be such a little cunty shit talker until I got into real prison fights and I hate shit talking now. I'd honestly rather have someone sneak me.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1946 on: March 21, 2020, 07:09:46 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I'm the same way after prison. Never had anything terrible happen to me but I was in several fights in there before going upstate. I am very blunt now about contact/proximity and how I don't like it. Another thing that changed from prison is fighting. I'm either going to walk up and immediately fight someone if I have an issue or I'm walking away from it completely. Posturing has gone completely out the door and if someone puffs out there chest and pushes me I just react now. Before it was this, oh hit me or I'll hit you but there will be shit talking or whatever. I actually loved that aspect of state prison too. Hyper violent where I was at times but fuck is it nice to not have some cunt talk shit and posture for minutes or days until either person works themselves up. I like that a lot. I guess then, at least in regards to fighting, posturing is a huge pet peeve of mine. I used to be such a little cunty shit talker until I got into real prison fights and I hate shit talking now. I'd honestly rather have someone sneak me.
Posturing is such bs I hate it so much, anytime I go to the corner store and see a bunch of goons outside talking shit acting hard. no dude I'm not buying shit from you. (you must think I'm a sucker) I don't want your garbage and secondly just cause you hate whitey I'm not a punk and won't be intimidated by anyone just because of their looks.
Dueces Bitch's

Salsa Verde

• Rep: 9
« Reply #1947 on: March 21, 2020, 02:19:45 PM »
I have a million/ could write a book on just driving ones alone, but... people not taking the pandemic seriously. People are dying/ sick/ out of work/ future uncertain. I get it, people have to live their lives, but a little common sense, respect and dignity go a long way. Be smart be safe, be kind. I know that’s a lot to ask of some people, but this is a bit more serious than some are taking it. Be safe pals!

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1948 on: April 30, 2020, 07:57:17 PM »
“agree to disagree” .. ok
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

doublesteveburger

« Reply #1949 on: May 01, 2020, 12:37:06 PM »
“agree to disagree” .. ok

“same difference”

::)