Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 284997 times)

Hevonen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 16
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #2010 on: December 23, 2020, 03:11:22 AM »
Websites that have ads that load after the actual page bumping everything else down (like SLAP). So many times I end up clicking the wrong link because everything moved suddenly. Some sites have that space already on their page lay-out which is much better

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1020
« Reply #2011 on: December 23, 2020, 09:00:48 AM »
Don't ever look for recipes online or you're going to suicide off a cliff.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #2012 on: December 23, 2020, 09:05:35 AM »
Don't ever look for recipes online or you're going to suicide off a cliff.

Is it because they preface every recipe with an autobiography, then when you get closer to the recipe, they barrage you with banner ads and videos?
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2013 on: December 23, 2020, 09:16:44 AM »
don’t wink at me unless you wanna fuck me
This or blatantly staring at me with the weird fuck me eyeballs.
Dueces Bitch's

yep yep

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2014 on: December 23, 2020, 09:21:36 AM »
just saw a guy running barefoot on the street .. like for exercise not emergency style . did not know until now but people like that are a pet peeve of mine
ha!

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2015 on: December 29, 2020, 12:44:24 PM »
hands free dog walkers .. what do you need to be doing besides walking your dog that you have to buckle the leash to your belt
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Peter Zagreus

• Rep: 85
« Reply #2016 on: December 29, 2020, 02:49:28 PM »
I live in an apartment complex and it boils my blood when, like clockwork, somebody (I will never know who, because they know they are wrong, and would never do this in front of another resident) leaves their big wad of advertisements and coupons on top of the communal mailbox, where they are inevitably strewn around the courtyard by the wind. WE ALL GET THE ADS. WE, TOO, ARE ANNOYED BY THEM AND WISH THEY"D STOP COMING, BUT WE ARE ADULTS, SO WE BRING THEM INSIDE AND THROW THEM AWAY LIKE ADULTS.
Fucking entitled pricks!

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2017 on: December 29, 2020, 06:38:40 PM »
hands free dog walkers .. what do you need to be doing besides walking your dog that you have to buckle the leash to your belt
My first dog I taught him the same way it's about ordering command's and curbing when crossing the street.

If it's multiple dog's then it's ridiculous.
Dueces Bitch's

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2018 on: December 30, 2020, 07:45:05 AM »
people that use both of their hands to give me small items like coffee or my card back

Omars_Dad

• Rep: 61
« Reply #2019 on: December 30, 2020, 11:56:22 AM »
Someone was moving out of my building and instead of donating/disposing of their unwanted shit through proper channels they put it in the stairwell with a sign that said "FREE"(not in the picture). Nobody wants your gross ass duster or half used bottle of pink himalayan sea salt. Some poor fucking maintenance guy is just gonna wind up having to pick this shit up.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
« Reply #2020 on: December 30, 2020, 01:56:08 PM »
Someone was moving out of my building and instead of donating/disposing of their unwanted shit through proper channels they put it in the stairwell with a sign that said "FREE"(not in the picture). Nobody wants your gross ass duster or half used bottle of pink himalayan sea salt. Some poor fucking maintenance guy is just gonna wind up having to pick this shit up.

That's fucked yea. Hey man hope your are doing well since that bonk on the head!

Omars_Dad

• Rep: 61
« Reply #2021 on: December 31, 2020, 08:40:04 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That's fucked yea. Hey man hope your are doing well since that bonk on the head!

Hey thanks man i appreciate it! Heads all good and my ankle has recovered but i got a lil chubby from being laid up right into the holidays. Hope to get back in shape and be skating around again by spring.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
« Reply #2022 on: December 31, 2020, 09:24:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Hey thanks man i appreciate it! Heads all good and my ankle has recovered but i got a lil chubby from being laid up right into the holidays. Hope to get back in shape and be skating around again by spring.

Awesome, glad your good man   :)

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2023 on: December 31, 2020, 10:01:06 AM »
“have a happy new year” .. such a dead inside thing to say to someone . like you don’t really mean anything by that, it’s just words to end this conversation

Grind King Rims

« Reply #2024 on: January 01, 2021, 10:39:20 AM »
December 31st

"SEE YOU NEXT YEAR!"

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2025 on: January 18, 2021, 08:32:07 AM »
mumford and sons

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #2026 on: January 18, 2021, 08:38:56 AM »
Wife leaving the laundry room light on.

She can turn off all other lights (including the basement, AFTER leaving the laundry room)
Drives me bonkers

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #2027 on: January 18, 2021, 05:07:32 PM »
Mouth noises plain and simple. I’m talking chewing, lip smacking, sucking of the teeth to clean em. These to me sound like styrofoam.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 37
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #2028 on: January 18, 2021, 07:09:46 PM »

She can turn off all other lights (including the basement, AFTER leaving the laundry room)
Drives me bonkers

My mrs does this but with the bathroom light, every single time shes in there, its slowly driving me mad, i just cant understand it, turning off a light when leaving a room is second nature

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #2029 on: January 20, 2021, 08:09:02 AM »
Expand Quote

Drives me bonkers
[close]

My mrs does this but with the bathroom light, every single time shes in there, its slowly driving me mad, i just cant understand it, turning off a light when leaving a room is second nature

Came home yesterday and every light in the house was off... but a soft glow from downstairs - laundry light on.
I'm pondering taking the bulbs out. Also, side note: There is 2 switches before basement - 1 is for outside light and 1 for basement stairs. She always flips them both. Also annoys me. Besides that all is well in my household

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2030 on: January 20, 2021, 02:00:51 PM »
Mouth noises plain and simple. I’m talking chewing, lip smacking, sucking of the teeth to clean em. These to me sound like styrofoam or improper use of silverware on a plate to where it screeches....
Dueces Bitch's

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2031 on: January 21, 2021, 01:29:32 PM »
people that don’t wear masks as a customer in a drive thru .. these people are doing you a favor and getting you your dumb frapacxino so stop putting them at risk you piece of shit

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
« Reply #2032 on: January 21, 2021, 01:38:50 PM »
5 or 6 year old girl down the street keeps riding her bike across my new grass that I'm growing by the sidewalk.

„Grinds a ledge the other day and can‘t understand why the dudes living there are pissed off about the damage“

Not saying i wouldn‘t be annoyed by somebody ruining my lawn either.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2033 on: January 21, 2021, 05:15:43 PM »
Expand Quote
5 or 6 year old girl down the street keeps riding her bike across my new grass that I'm growing by the sidewalk.
[close]

„Grinds a ledge the other day and can‘t understand why the dudes living there are pissed off about the damage“

Not saying i wouldn‘t be annoyed by somebody ruining my lawn either.
Oh the irony is quite rife in these comments.....

But on the real I would be pissed too, ever tried to grow grass on sugar sand?
Dueces Bitch's

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 16
« Reply #2034 on: February 16, 2021, 03:34:57 PM »
People who call their equipment/accessories/vehicles as "bad boy" when showcasing them

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2035 on: February 23, 2021, 11:06:42 AM »
fake valley girl accent

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #2036 on: February 23, 2021, 11:30:50 AM »
real valley girl accent

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1352
« Reply #2037 on: February 23, 2021, 11:36:21 AM »
Mouth noises plain and simple. I’m talking chewing, lip smacking, sucking of the teeth to clean em. These to me sound like styrofoam.

I worked a season with this dude named, no joke, Dick Ball. This guy was an incredibly competent all around skilled laborer but he grew up working in saw mills and logging crews in the 80s/90s and definitely saw a fair share of crank/meth use. He had this ingrained habit or neural tick nonstop smacking his lips when working. Didn't matter what we were doing, digging holes, splitting wood, working on a vehicle, whatever. You ask him a question or whatever and he'd pop right out and answer the question, teach whatever you need to know, and get back to lip smacking. Dude only did it while working. It was pretty gross
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

Fhk

« Reply #2038 on: February 24, 2021, 02:27:15 AM »
When people talk while yawning, especially when they start a new sentence with a yawn going. I always have assumed that it's a cry for attention.

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2039 on: February 24, 2021, 06:16:52 AM »
a future pet peeve of mine will be the sci fi sound effects that all the electric cars will have as they drive and idle