Author Topic: Pet Peeves  (Read 284996 times)

fortunecattlesteakhouse

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 91
Re: Pet Peeves
« Reply #2070 on: April 24, 2021, 09:44:16 PM »
Expand Quote
anyone who generally lacks gratitude/common decency. oxygen thieves basically
[close]
Oh god it drives me batshit especially when you’re going to a door and the person in front doesn’t hold the door open like two seconds too late and you say thanks buddy audible enough for them to hear and they’ve got that stupid look of who me?!

Yeah you you dipshit can’t you just pretend to hold it open and feign like you’ve got any self respect or decency towards your self and fellow man?! Wtf is wrong with these people?!
its because they werent taught shame unfortunately -lack of parental figures or said parental figures failed in their teachings. bad eggs

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 322
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2071 on: April 26, 2021, 09:56:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Oh god it drives me batshit especially when you’re going to a door and the person in front doesn’t hold the door open like two seconds too late and you say thanks buddy audible enough for them to hear and they’ve got that stupid look of who me?!

Yeah you you dipshit can’t you just pretend to hold it open and feign like you’ve got any self respect or decency towards your self and fellow man?! Wtf is wrong with these people?!

I could understand with social distancing and all, but I'm pretty sure you told me you're in Florida; the place where Covid never existed so thus indeed, those people are pricks.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2072 on: May 03, 2021, 11:37:35 AM »
worse than dad jokes : shitty hack jokes

for example, guy with beer gut says “ya ive been doing a lot of 12 ounce curls”
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
« Reply #2073 on: May 03, 2021, 01:23:34 PM »
These fucking snake children spitting everywhere at the skatepark.

What am I gonna do? Harsh out some 12 year olds for having horrendous etiquette?

I mean someone's gotta teach 'em, but it ain't gonna be me, not a good look. No good options here. Goddamn.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

nico_suave

• Rep: 15
« Reply #2074 on: May 03, 2021, 07:16:22 PM »

Those are pretty awful for sure. I hate this one also, for lack of a better example, but when that shitbag would say CONCAST, and then explain its meaning EVERY TIME.

People who instead of saying something simple/short, they pull the old as useless as a football bat or cold like a witch tit. Please can you just leave that shit out and say useless or cold? You could even make a better emphasis with the good old, it's fucking cold or fucking useless, Christ. That person will always have a ton those also, just waiting to be dropped with a disturbing sense of anticipation of bringing them up. The longer you suffer in their presence the more of those you are going to hear. These people also seem to be the type who think they are hilarious, regardless of the painful silence or pretend chuckle, and they will never stop.

Anyone who uses the term, 'slappy vert day' instead of you know...

I feel better now letting that out, thank you.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2075 on: May 03, 2021, 07:34:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I could understand with social distancing and all, but I'm pretty sure you told me you're in Florida; the place where Covid never existed so thus indeed, those people are pricks.
Look I'm not an idiot, whenever I open a door and someone's behind me I take out a hanky open and place my foot in the opening so the person behind me can either hold it open or slide inside without much contact.

I absolutely don't get rude people, especially walking a few paces behind like could you catch that door? Like a request that's nonintrusive, it's like slamming a door and knowing you didn't have the integrity of looking back like dang I'm an asshole.
Dueces Bitch's

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 938
  • U neg cuz UR insecure-glad I got under your skin
« Reply #2076 on: May 03, 2021, 07:37:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
Look I'm not an idiot, whenever I open a door and someone's behind me I take out a hanky open and place my foot in the opening so the person behind me can either hold it open or slide inside without much contact.

I absolutely don't get rude people, especially walking a few paces behind like could you catch that door? Like a request that's nonintrusive, it's like slamming a door and knowing you didn't have the integrity of looking back like dang I'm an asshole.

Seriously irritating.

What's worse is people who don't show that courtesy to staff of any kind.

Lloyd Braun

• Rep: 80
« Reply #2077 on: May 03, 2021, 08:14:05 PM »

Dude I work with is full of these stupid ass jokes. For example, I’m working on a roof, he’s below and says “I always wanted someone to look up to”.

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2078 on: May 04, 2021, 12:12:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Seriously irritating.

What's worse is people who don't show that courtesy to staff of any kind.
Use to work in waiting staff and it's absolutely the worse when your station is slammed a group of dickheads are there for hour+ and give a half-assed tip.

I get it if you're a family and struggling but at the same time why would you be eating out when you should be home saving money? The audacity of these people are insulting.
Dueces Bitch's

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2079 on: May 20, 2021, 08:41:21 AM »
stop showing off and put a leash on your dog it’s not that cool

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 289
« Reply #2080 on: May 20, 2021, 09:22:34 AM »

People bring their dogs to our vet hospital all the time without leashes and then get mad when we tell them they need one to come inside. Like we can just have loose dogs running around while we do surgery and shit.

FROGGY

• Rep: 0
  • honk if you're horny
« Reply #2081 on: May 23, 2021, 09:05:22 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Those are pretty awful for sure. I hate this one also, for lack of a better example, but when that shitbag would say CONCAST, and then explain its meaning EVERY TIME.

People who instead of saying something simple/short, they pull the old as useless as a football bat or cold like a witch tit. Please can you just leave that shit out and say useless or cold? You could even make a better emphasis with the good old, it's fucking cold or fucking useless, Christ. That person will always have a ton those also, just waiting to be dropped with a disturbing sense of anticipation of bringing them up. The longer you suffer in their presence the more of those you are going to hear. These people also seem to be the type who think they are hilarious, regardless of the painful silence or pretend chuckle, and they will never stop.

Anyone who uses the term, 'slappy vert day' instead of you know...

I feel better now letting that out, thank you.
you sound madder than a bee in a can of cola brother
"Here to fuck spiders"

beandemon

• Rep: 180
« Reply #2082 on: May 24, 2021, 07:45:14 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

People bring their dogs to our vet hospital all the time without leashes and then get mad when we tell them they need one to come inside. Like we can just have loose dogs running around while we do surgery and shit.

Oh, fuck yes. It takes a special brand of obliviousness to take your 2-3 dogs mountain biking, too.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 319
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #2083 on: June 12, 2021, 03:22:21 AM »
When you put effort into making a really nice meal to share and someone slams it with a dirty condiment that doesn't belong anywhere near the meal.

My housemate just squirted heaps of mayo all over a homemade wholemeal pizza with a slow cooked sauce and choice ingredients now i'm very pissed.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #2084 on: June 12, 2021, 01:43:50 PM »
Wait, what? Your roommate puts mayo on pizza? You need to get out of that place, because he is a serial killer.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2085 on: June 30, 2021, 01:46:10 PM »
just saw a man wearing birkenstox

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 858
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #2086 on: June 30, 2021, 08:36:38 PM »
When you put effort into making a really nice meal to share and someone slams it with a dirty condiment that doesn't belong anywhere near the meal.

My housemate just squirted heaps of mayo all over a homemade wholemeal pizza with a slow cooked sauce and choice ingredients now i'm very pissed.

This is my wife when I put hot sauce on something she makes.

I don't play when it comes to hot sauce though. If it's going on there, that's because it makes it better.

Mayo on any pizza that's not a BLT pizza is a no-no. Also ranch on pizza is trashy.

lampshade

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
« Reply #2087 on: July 01, 2021, 01:52:02 AM »

I've always heard they are super comfy and good for your back, but I could never get past the hippy/GD/phish vibe. 

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 538
« Reply #2088 on: July 01, 2021, 10:42:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I've always heard they are super comfy and good for your back, but I could never get past the hippy/GD/phish vibe.

I can't stand open-toed shoes. But I've been eyeing the Birkenstock Bostons (closed toe) for the sake of something comfy to wear after cycling, skating, etc.

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 763
  • dog stuff
« Reply #2089 on: July 01, 2021, 11:16:42 AM »
everyone and their dog has those bostons over here (europe) this year

topfrog10

• Rep: 6
« Reply #2090 on: July 01, 2021, 12:19:51 PM »
people who bring their dog(s) to the skate park/spots. okay yea we get that your dog isn't scared of skateboards, you did a great job training them, can you now take them out of here so i don't have to worry about your great dane snaking my run?

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2091 on: July 01, 2021, 12:34:17 PM »
People who litter. Especially at the skatepark. Like there's literally a trashcan 20ft away and you opt to dump your beer cans and fast food wrappers on the ground? Like for fucks sake, let's not trash the park we're fortunate to have.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #2092 on: July 01, 2021, 12:44:19 PM »
litterings not cool. i hate seeing people casually throw out butts. they should eat them

boogs

« Reply #2093 on: July 02, 2021, 06:23:38 AM »
butts. they should eat them
@dark knight

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2094 on: July 03, 2021, 09:12:48 PM »
people that call themselves frontline heros. most cringe shit ever

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
« Reply #2095 on: July 03, 2021, 11:54:08 PM »
That's a term that the media made up. Only CNAs in "skilled" nursing facilities actually refer to themselves in that manner.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

in love w/ fs shuvs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 110
« Reply #2096 on: July 04, 2021, 12:06:04 AM »
not washing dishes properly. shits gross. basically just anything related to shitty hygiene...

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2097 on: July 05, 2021, 08:47:43 AM »
weezer. i hate that shit

straight

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2098 on: July 06, 2021, 12:42:20 PM »
when i have to prove to my computer that im not the robot

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2099 on: July 06, 2021, 02:51:04 PM »
When people at the store eat/consume the item before paying – ice cream, fruit, water, etc.

It irks me when someone shovels down a banana when grocery shopping and presents the cashier with a peel. Like, yes, you paid for it. But you couldn't wait?

Guess to me, consuming it before buying it – even with the intent to pay for it – feels like stealing. It isn't yours yet.