Author Topic: The Brian Jonestown Massacre is going to sue me  (Read 108761 times)

sparksandblood

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: The Brian Jonestown Massacre is going to sue me
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2009, 12:19:42 PM »
It was seriously like seeing Jesus on a skateboard.

SleepyPeePee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2009, 12:20:57 PM »
WTF is going on here?

ahaha what thee fuck?
would you rather hear "woo" from the omar salazar pack? i wouldn't. their "yeahs" are genuine, and cool. "yeah" has been the battle cry of skaters for as long as i can remember.

robasheep

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2009, 12:22:04 PM »
Oh shit!  

Sox on Slap.  Worlds colliding.

This dude used to frequent a Guided by Voices fan board...called Disarm the Settlers...but was banned.  

SleepyPeePee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2009, 12:25:33 PM »
i googled "wintersox" & this is what i got:

http://wintersox.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/blindmind91

hahaha watch the videos, what the fuck is this? i havent been this confused since the first time i got a boner
would you rather hear "woo" from the omar salazar pack? i wouldn't. their "yeahs" are genuine, and cool. "yeah" has been the battle cry of skaters for as long as i can remember.

odp

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2009, 01:36:57 PM »
this is getting hysterical, in a smarmy sorta way.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2009, 06:47:38 PM »
Yeah, watch the people vs. Larry Flynt. That was the whole point. Parody is protected speech. Not to mention this isn't even that. What does it falsely claim about his character to put a fake link on a site?
I could see the "click if over 18" link being required?
I want to see the dog band. Notorious that was hillarious
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2009, 07:00:26 PM »
Acid is one hell of a drug!
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

wintersox

• Rep: -3
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2009, 07:52:04 PM »

God Anton Is In

SleepyPeePee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2009, 07:58:04 PM »

God Anton Is In

damn dude, i dunno if im not Artsy enough or what, but i don't see what's so special about Brian Jonestown Massacre, (although some songs i've heard are cool), this Anton dude, why he's so special, what the fuck "wintersox" has anything to do with this whole confusing shit cult & what that shitty finger painting is.

am i missing something? dudes are going ape shit over finger paint & a dude like he's christ or some shit. is that dude who takes photos of himself Anton? Wintersox?  :-\

wintersox

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2009, 08:12:40 PM »
Expand Quote

God Anton Is In

[close]

damn dude, i dunno if im not Artsy enough or what, but i don't see what's so special about Brian Jonestown Massacre, (although some songs i've heard are cool), this Anton dude, why he's so special, what the fuck "wintersox" has anything to do with this whole confusing shit cult & what that shitty finger painting is.

am i missing something? dudes are going ape shit over finger paint & a dude like he's christ or some shit. is that dude who takes photos of himself Anton? Wintersox?  :-\

Hey, man.

If you want to know more about Anton, The BJM, The Committee, The Revolution, and Wintersox, read this.

Dig!!

anblue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos, motherfucka
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2009, 08:21:30 PM »
hey, lets keep it pg we dont want slap suing anyone because you said something inappropriate
Who the fuck spends more than $5 at taco bell?
Being liked on slap is the only award

SleepyPeePee

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2009, 08:29:34 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
hey, lets keep it pg we dont want slap suing anyone because you said something inappropriate

haha right?

het wintersox, i gave it a shot checking out your deal on whatver evil music.com.. & to be honest im way more confused now than i was before.
you post every 2 minutes saying something like:

Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:35 am    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love you. If I had to pick a flower to be, the universe. I'd hold it and say a Buddha. 

Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:07 am    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The golden ratio is the best. Pi is a close second.

& you take some silly ass photos (of yourself im assuming).. beyond that you say you "made the best art ever" which isn't exactly the best way to get respect seeing how it's not too modest..& i think it's turd.
i don't get it. might be easier if you try to explain to us, unless even you don't know what's going on yourself

wintersox

« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2009, 01:48:16 AM »
Bill Hicks uses the term mall creature. A mall creature is a whore who would do anything for a dollar and then use that money to snort coke and fuck themself at the same time. A mall creature is really the opposite of an angel like Bill Hicks sent to Earth to enlighten people and set a high standard.

Thanks and we love you, Bill.

wintersox

« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2009, 01:49:01 AM »
Say no to drugs? How about differentiating between specific drugs. Drugs like pot, cube mushrooms, LSD, sacred peyote, and DMT have been known to produce positive effects. Also, how about saying no to the things your demonic political friends are into like child rape, torture, ultra brainwashing, and genocide. Motherfucker.

wintersox

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2009, 01:49:59 AM »
The best way to combat false authority is by asking questions. Find out why they are trying to force their reality on you when any good Shaman will get high with you and laugh in awe at there being such a variety of wonderful realities. It is your dream, your movie, not theirs. Wake up. Listen to Jello Biafra when he says become the media. When they are revealed, watch out, they will try to use violence cause they aren't real adults and don't know what else to do besides swat and shoot at any good and decent person calling their demonic behavior into question.

Make art and rock and roll, say a prayer, light a candle. I would advise against an all out war with these people cause it already is a war, and that is good strategy. When you fight them, there's no real difference between you and them. Christ is real when Christ is the retelling of the story of Horus. It is the story of cosmic consciousness and enlightenment. One time on LSD I had a feeling of how important it is that Jesus doesn't fight as much as he sees the good in himself. I think that's key and what we need to do more. Not worship Jesus or dominator fairy tales. We need to learn a good lesson from the convincing story they are controlling people with and see the good in ourselves. Not be perfect holy Jesus, but be real individuals who do creative and beneficial things for the Earth and ourselves instead of pretending like a bunch of demonic murderers have anything to say. Ya, yell that in a megaphone connected to a bullhorn. Love you.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 01:53:30 AM by wintersox »

Mooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2009, 01:52:18 AM »
I heard of a band called Caninus where the lead singer is a dog that growls into a microphone.  That's how you break down Mike V's walls of conformity and reach new heights of polio inducing musical sonictude.

Is a parrot more or less raw?
http://www.myspace.com/beak666

I can already feel the polio.

loophole

« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2009, 02:05:37 AM »
wintersox, noone on this board may see your genius, but i see something. i wanna see more. post n00ds.

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2009, 06:02:05 AM »
Hey Wintersox, your fingerpainting might seem pretty profound when you're sucking on a sugar cube, but that shit don't fly in the real world.  It's caninus eat caninus out there, you might wanna go for a little image change if you wanna make it in the biz.  Brain damaged child like person who puts all his effort into not caring is pretty dated, you might wanna go for more of a hemophiliac space cowboy with AIDS thing.  Like, you can go up on stage and cut yourself and start wailing about how the bleeding won't stop and how they should call an ambulance and then you can ride a stretcher out of the gig like a surfboard to the cheers of the adoring masses.

mr. otsu

• Rep: 12

crest

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2009, 07:59:04 AM »
Bill Hicks uses the term mall creature. A mall creature is a whore who would do anything for a dollar and then use that money to snort coke and fuck themself at the same time. A mall creature is really the opposite of an angel like Bill Hicks sent to Earth to enlighten people and set a high standard.

Bill Hicks was the greatest.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2009, 09:12:06 AM »
Say no to drugs? How about differentiating between specific drugs. Drugs like pot, cube mushrooms, LSD, sacred peyote, and DMT have been known to produce positive effects. Also, how about saying no to the things your demonic political friends are into like child rape, torture, ultra brainwashing, and genocide. Motherfucker.
Positive effects? Not for you.  Looks like it just jumbled your brain to the point where you are impressed with yourself for a completed sentence
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2009, 09:20:59 AM »
ho do you buy a haircut?
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

wintersox

« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2009, 09:28:11 AM »
Hey, you talk shit about me just like you do Anton Newcombe.

I know what my art is if you don't.  My friends in France and Netherlands know what this art is and will laugh at you for saying shit like that.  They are intelligent enough to respect the great artist.

Not gonna fool me.  I make all the art and rock and roll.  Some of you are pieces of shit who don't do shit.  And will not do anything groovy until you thank great artists instead of insult them.  I work really hard to make the best art and rock and roll and give it away free to people.

You act like I haven't made it or like my art isn't any good when I made it a long time ago and some of the art is the very best.  I can show you cowards.  Nobody in their right mind says that shit about something so holy art and rock and roll.

Ya, that's what the art is to you. Dumb shit. Not worth my rock star time.

You ignore all the art. You ignore all the amazing things happening that are historic and real art and rock and roll. Problem isn't with my art, it's with you processing it, motherfucker. Don't blame me because you talked shit to the best artist in the world. You never did shit and thought you could talk shit to a rock and roll Hero.

Some of the best writing
84 recordings with some of the most creative art rock ever
The paintings
The historic photographs snapped

This is a privilege for you. Dumb shit.

Wintersox

wintersox

« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2009, 09:30:49 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Bill Hicks was the greatest.

Ya, man.  Brand new Cadillac.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2009, 09:32:32 AM »
and monetarily, how are you doing?

are you tortured or are you starving?

the french havent done anything since their revolution, how do you feel about this?
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

loophole

« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2009, 09:41:29 AM »
Hey, you talk shit about me just like you do Anton Newcombe.

I know what my art is if you don't.  My friends in France and Netherlands know what this art is and will laugh at you for saying shit like that.  They are intelligent enough to respect the great artist.

Not gonna fool me.  I make all the art and rock and roll.  Some of you are pieces of shit who don't do shit.  And will not do anything groovy until you thank great artists instead of insult them.  I work really hard to make the best art and rock and roll and give it away free to people.

You act like I haven't made it or like my art isn't any good when I made it a long time ago and some of the art is the very best.  I can show you cowards.  Nobody in their right mind says that shit about something so holy art and rock and roll.

Ya, that's what the art is to you. Dumb shit. Not worth my rock star time.

You ignore all the art. You ignore all the amazing things happening that are historic and real art and rock and roll. Problem isn't with my art, it's with you processing it, motherfucker. Don't blame me because you talked shit to the best artist in the world. You never did shit and thought you could talk shit to a rock and roll Hero.

Some of the best writing
84 recordings with some of the most creative art rock ever
The paintings
The historic photographs snapped

Wintersox

hold up.

are you asking for a dance-off? cause i'll give you one. and it'll be the grooviest thing you ever seen.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2009, 09:43:46 AM »
Why do the unstable always respond 2 or 3 times in a row?

wintersox

« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2009, 09:47:55 AM »
Hey Wintersox, your fingerpainting might seem pretty profound when you're sucking on a sugar cube, but that shit don't fly in the real world.  It's caninus eat caninus out there, you might wanna go for a little image change if you wanna make it in the biz.  Brain damaged child like person who puts all his effort into not caring is pretty dated, you might wanna go for more of a hemophiliac space cowboy with AIDS thing.  Like, you can go up on stage and cut yourself and start wailing about how the bleeding won't stop and how they should call an ambulance and then you can ride a stretcher out of the gig like a surfboard to the cheers of the adoring masses.

That's probably some of the stupidest shit ever.  Find out who and what you're really talking about, man.  This is life.  Really. 

You know, I'm a big rock star, and you don't do shit. 

The art is the art, not what malcontents say about it.

You are in over your head and are gonna have to deal with this in your soul.  What a coward and piece of shit you are to be saying that about the artist while you hide in the shadows obeying smiley faced murderers.  Not gonna fool me.  You will run and melt back into the Golden Frost like the demon you are when the time comes.

I'm someone you want to thank.  I'm your best friend compared to those motherfuckers, man.  You want to find out more about the world.  Find out who is really who.  You obviously don't know to be here talking shit.  Hate distorts your perception.  Martin Luther King Jr. is right when he says hate causes people to see the beautiful as ugly. 

I don't want to be worshipped.  I don't want to be your next Pop Idol.  I just want to be treated with the care and respect every living being deserves.  And I want to be treated like the artist and rock star I've earned.  It's most corporate barkers who never earned it.  Get it right.  Don't talk shit to the real thing and then support liars and fakers.  Not gonna fool me and my friends.

I absolutely waited for you when you lied about me.  I doubt you'd say those kinds of things to Bob Dylan, don't say them to me.

Just cause you don't make any art gives you no right to pretend like I don't either.  I make the best art.  It's you who can't process it just like it's you who doesn't do shit.  You owe me a hell of a lot of authentic art and rock and roll, motherfucker.

Wintersox

« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 09:55:40 AM by wintersox »

wintersox

« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2009, 09:52:32 AM »
Expand Quote

Wintersox
[close]

You are amazing. You are the internet's perfect storm. You are the awkward bathroom mirror photos taken by a shut in, the art school student drunk on ego and self-delusion, the sloppy paintings of a 3 year old, the troll who thinks he's discovering the 60s for the first time. Your thoughts were unoriginal long before you thought them. I love you.

No, actually that might be some of the stupidest shit ever.  Remember this was written about Wintersox, the genius rock and roll artist. 

You are those words.  Who else would it be now?  It certainly isn't me.  I am my words.  Just like the art is the art and not what piece of shit malcontents say about it.

Not worth my time.

I love you all, good luck.  Rock is Rock if you like it or Iggy Pop.

Wintersox

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2009, 09:56:42 AM »
I played in a band with a guy like you once upon a time.  You know, act crazy to seem more artistic?  Fake mental ailments to be more artistic?  Sometimes things just get a little too artistic and you gotta step back and say, "hey, what's going on here?  I'm wearing plastic bags on my feet and standing on a street corner chewing on an old pizza crust and I've got a nice bedroom set up at my parents house."