Author Topic: The Brian Jonestown Massacre is going to sue me  (Read 108784 times)

SleepyPeePee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: The Brian Jonestown Massacre is going to sue me
« Reply #210 on: April 12, 2009, 04:54:19 PM »
all hail thy Wintersox!
would you rather hear "woo" from the omar salazar pack? i wouldn't. their "yeahs" are genuine, and cool. "yeah" has been the battle cry of skaters for as long as i can remember.

Doctor Newton

« Reply #211 on: April 12, 2009, 05:15:34 PM »
Here is a little piece inspired by GWB's crying towards being banned, when he can just use one of his other accounts - just like you can pour another glass.

Flamingo!

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #212 on: April 13, 2009, 08:50:29 AM »
Wintersox, I see you lurking, you shit encrusted art hobo.  Time to poop out your next painted turd and sell it to glue huffing dutch faggots.

General Cornrow Wallace

• Rep: -3
« Reply #213 on: April 13, 2009, 09:04:25 AM »
They do make some good music, but damn what sallys

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 695
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #214 on: April 13, 2009, 11:36:47 AM »
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Doctor Newton

« Reply #215 on: April 13, 2009, 05:43:33 PM »

« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 07:02:49 PM by Doctor Newton »

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
« Reply #216 on: April 13, 2009, 08:29:51 PM »

As a resident of a 'snow' state I find this Highly amusing.

wintersox

« Reply #217 on: April 14, 2009, 11:59:35 PM »

Doctor Newton

« Reply #218 on: April 15, 2009, 12:19:41 AM »

beardface

• Rep: 34
« Reply #219 on: April 15, 2009, 11:46:51 AM »
She can't complain about it being gross- she's shooting pussy juice at your face.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #220 on: April 15, 2009, 11:51:41 AM »
Wintersox, I see you lurking, you shit encrusted art hobo.  Time to poop out your next painted turd and sell it to glue huffing dutch faggots.
ughhh I can only imagine his crust. I bet you that kid has visible urea crystals growing behind his ears.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

wintersox

« Reply #221 on: April 15, 2009, 02:45:07 PM »

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #222 on: April 15, 2009, 02:49:52 PM »
dr. lucien sanchez let himself go
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Doctor Newton

« Reply #223 on: April 15, 2009, 06:17:30 PM »

James Joyce

• Rep: 46
« Reply #224 on: April 15, 2009, 10:19:32 PM »
Dear Wintersox

Don't listen to these haters. They obviously don't understand art. Much like how no one bought Van Gogh's art on the streets of Paris or how no one got the point of Marcel Duchamps "Fountain". I understand that sheer brillance of work that harks to todays fragmented world of the internet and terrorism; an the sense of alienation that resonates because of it.

We need to discuss and share art. Come to my blog linked below
Superartzone.blogspot.com

Regards
James Joyce
they're a whole gang of rag tag scalliwag's, but helga in the back is definitely in it for the strudels

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #225 on: April 15, 2009, 10:53:40 PM »

Wintersox can you actually play the keyboard?
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Doctor Newton

« Reply #226 on: April 15, 2009, 11:30:49 PM »

damian

« Reply #227 on: April 15, 2009, 11:39:01 PM »
where's my haiku about this motherfucker's smegma?

crailtapper

« Reply #228 on: April 16, 2009, 09:41:43 AM »

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
« Reply #229 on: April 16, 2009, 10:30:32 AM »
wintersox interview/performance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVwzAd4S2E8
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

wintersox

« Reply #230 on: April 17, 2009, 07:37:37 PM »

sage

« Reply #231 on: April 17, 2009, 08:15:41 PM »
Hey wintersox why is your photobucket album set to private? I thought you were all about sharing your art for free man, what the fuck? Is the great artist who makes all the rock and roll trying to deny the yearning world from viewing all of his art and only sharing what he wants to share?

You've let everyone down man, what the fuck...

Mark Snappleyard

• Rep: 11
  • Tre flip noseslides!
« Reply #232 on: April 17, 2009, 08:33:23 PM »
Hey wintersox why is your photobucket album set to private? I thought you were all about sharing your art for free man, what the fuck? Is the great artist who makes all the rock and roll trying to deny the yearning world from viewing all of his art and only sharing what he wants to share?

Letting people down is what rock and roll is all about.  I'm rock and roll (x5), so you can believe what I say about rock and roll.

wintersox

« Reply #233 on: April 17, 2009, 11:24:16 PM »

Pics

Hey, man.  That link is where most people are checking out the art.  I think you let me down a lot more than I let you down, man.  You show me respect.  I earn it.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Doctor Newton

« Reply #235 on: April 18, 2009, 12:02:37 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbLHWRh0dHI

Did not expect that hahaha

I just wish there was some way we could communicate with wintersox since he has no grasp of what words actually mean.  I have had more luck communicating with babies and pets.  No one is a bigger let down than stupid people, and one of the most annoying things is disrespectful people who think they've earned your respect.  I know we are talking about a mentally challenged individual, but there was a whole class full of those people in high school and they were all smarter and easier to communicate with than wintersox.

wintersox

« Reply #236 on: April 18, 2009, 08:28:35 AM »
Nevermind that you're saying that about the rock and roll artist.  Not gonna fool me. 

I do earn it.  Fuck you.

Doctor Newton

« Reply #237 on: April 18, 2009, 10:29:31 AM »
Nevermind that you're saying that about the rock and roll artist.  Not gonna fool me. 

I do earn it.  Fuck you.

No, you definitely haven't earned any respect.  Your rants and "poems" fall down in the presence of real words, written and spoken.  Your art runs back into the room in your mommy's house where they were created when real art shows up.  The pictures of yourself show that you have not evolved past the mindset of teenage girls.  They are the only people who take that many pictures of themselves holding their camera in their self-obsessed idiocy.  Your photos are therefore not art.  Your words are not anymore poems than any generic band's lyrics.  Your art is less art than the art I created in 1-5 minutes.  Nothing you do earns respect from respectable people.  You are blinded by yourself and the attention you get from the weak and disrespectful.  Also, your taste in rock and roll is nothing special.

Only the mentally challenged would appreciate you...but that would make sense in the way that only scientologists appreciate scientology.

Wintersox, please admit to the fail that is your 28 years on this planet.  Your discography Myspace blog's only comment was from yourself.  I know you wish to be the joke of the internet someday, but you are too bland.  You are not an artist in anyway, so you are not respectable, yet you are so oblivious to your own failure that people get bored of making fun of you.  That is why guys like Chris Chan have ED pages and no one on ED even cares about you.  You don't have an ED page.  Hell, you don't even have a wikipedia page yet.  Don't go and make one because it won't matter now.  If you spam your art all over the internet as much as you have and still don't have one at this point then no future one will make up for that lack of respect.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/Chris_chan  <-- This dude has an ED page, but you don't.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 10:56:14 AM by Doctor Newton »

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #238 on: April 18, 2009, 01:54:32 PM »
Megalomania (from the Greek word μεγαλομανία) is a historical term for behavior characterized by delusional fantasies of wealth, power, genius, or omnipotence — often generally termed as delusions of grandeur or grandiose delusions. It is a Greek word ,"megalo" meaning "very large", "great", or "exaggerated" and "mania" meaning obsession thus combining to denote an obsession with, either in the form of irrational perceived need for, or preoccupation with one's own estimation of having and/or obtaining, grandiosity and extravagance (especially in the form of great fame and popularity, material wealth, social influence or political power, or more than one or even all of the aforesaid) and accompanying complete desirous and bombastic abandon; a common symptom if not the key diagnostic feature of megalomania. It may be a symptom of manic or paranoid disorders. However it is not considered a distinct mental disorder of itself according to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.
Delusions of grandeur may be seen as distinct from megalomania: An overweening and excessive preoccupation with one's own importance, though it may be considered pathological, is not necessarily delusional. A delusion of grandeur, if it is a true delusion, must meet the psychiatric criteria for delusion. Whereas it is possible, in the case of megalomania, for an actually important man/woman to be preoccupied with his/her own actual importance, a person suffering from delusions of grandeur would stubbornly entertain patently false, generally fantastic and often highly complex ideas of his/her own importance, often with a supernatural or science-fictional bent. A person suffering from delusions of grandeur may actually be an important figure, as in the case of the mathematician John Nash, who once rejected a prestigious academic chair on the grounds that he was due to be enthroned as the Emperor of Antarctica.
Delusions of grandeur would seem to be one of the two main - and possibly connected - delusions of paranoid schizophrenia. And, it is interesting to note, delusions of grandeur, though constituting psychotic ideation, are possibly largely recreational in nature and represent irrational and compelling but not unpleasant or disturbing fantasies. In a PBS interview, John Nash said the following about his own delusions of grandeur:
I think mental illness or madness can be an escape also. People don't develop a mental illness because they are in the happiest of situations usually. One doctor observed that it was rare when people were rich to become schizophrenic. If they were poor or didn't have too much money, then it was more likely. And this is natural, if things are very good, you can find satisfaction with the world as it is, as it seems to be. If things are not so good, you may be one to imagine something better.
For me, I was able to imagine myself as in a role of greater importance than I would seem to be ordinarily. At the time, I had some recognition. I was making some progress professionally, but I wasn't really at the top. I didn't have top level recognition, and so when I started thinking irrationally, I imagined myself as really on a Number 1 level. I was the most important person of the world, and people like the Pope would be just like enemies, who would try to put me down in some way or another, or the president.
—John Nash
What is salient in delusions of grandeur is not just that the grandiose self conception is usually fantastic but also that the ordinary and laborious channels of achievement are completely circumvented and a shortcut route is taken to a "success" which is exaggerated to the point of caricature, as in the case of John Nash maintaining that he was to be Emperor of Antarctica. Sigmund Freud once said that "It might be maintained that... paranoid ideation is a caricature of a philosophical system." In delusions of grandeur the sense of caricature is present without the sense of grand rationale that is provided in delusions of persecution. What may go overlooked, because of the psychotic context of the delusory belief, is that delusions of grandeur are not only venal but evince a desire for success without effort, a common element of criminal thought patterns. Looked at in this light, delusions of grandeur may be indicative of either a comorbid personality disorder or of the integration of personality disorder and thought disorder in paranoid schizophrenia. That is to say that delusions of grandeur, as described above by John Nash, may not constitute a discrete thought disorder (i.e. paranoid schizophrenic ideation) that is visited on an otherwise well personality. There is a sense of personal complicity in delusions of grandeur and it is possible that paranoid schizophrenia involves significant and possibly prior personality disorder. John Nash was described by many who knew him as insufferably narcissistic before he became schizophrenic.
Delusions of persecution may be intrinsically related to - and the flip-side of - delusions of grandeur in that the very idea that one is being persecuted by a complex of conspirators involves a sense of greatly elevated self-importance. Delusions of persecution, though generally disturbing and unpleasant - i.e. affectively different - can be seen to similarly arise from a grandiose self-conception.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
  • S&H
« Reply #239 on: April 18, 2009, 03:37:15 PM »
If you're a fried shitbag who makes awesome free art and genuine rock and roll do you get to park in handicapped spots at the store?