Author Topic: where were you....  (Read 930 times)

get some

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 47
  • fromthewombtothetombpresumetheunpredictable
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
where were you....
« on: March 25, 2009, 02:50:55 PM »
I don't start a lot of topics, but I thought people might like to hear about where people been and their future ambitions too. gotta remember where you been to know where you're going.....

5 years ago I was 22 and getting over the fact that my real close uncle had taken his own life after a long fight with alcoholism, my dog of 16 years died pretty much right in front of me and I crashed the car I had just bought and driven across the country a month before and I was at fault....I was getting a lil es and alien flow through a shop that I used to skate for. I wrecked my ankle really bad and couldn't walk right for months. the shop stopped helping us all out too. I started messin with this girl and we've been on again off again ever since and it was such a mistake from the beginning but that's a whole other story. I was depressed for pretty much all of 2004 and it is the time I look back on that really changed my outlook on life and what control I ultimately have.

5 years from now, I'll be 31 :-\ I would like to either be back in Italy, teaching or working in cinque terre for my friend, or have some land around the central coast where I could begin an organic farm and live off the fatta tha lan and run a private practice from home or based on recent events, I may end up heading to law school.

Alright fools, take it away or spend the day calling me gay, it makes no difference so go eat some hay down by the bay!   
say they ain't no gravity up there....mean we could get high and never come down....

CeeyMar

Re: where were you....
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 03:01:23 PM »
5 years ago I was 11 masturbating and skating. Girls weren't fully developed so I never knew how much I would love boobs and how awesome they feel, My parents got divorced and my mom re-married a newfoundlander.

5 years from now I will be 21, Hopefully I will be in Vancouver in or finishing school and living with my best friend and smoking pot and skating. I honestly don't know what I want to be when I'm done highschool, I want to have a job in the skateboard industry or with something that is involved with skateboarding. I'm gonna be neck deep in pussy and parties and just loving life.

Fag.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 03:06:33 PM by CeeyMar »

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 03:08:42 PM »
CeeyMar!

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2009, 03:14:18 PM »
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

CeeyMar

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2009, 03:16:05 PM »
MexicanSpaniard!

j0rdan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 03:24:56 PM »
5 years ago I was in grade 9. I was still a fat kid at that time, but goddamn my self confidence was amazing. That was such a fun year. 14 was when I was introduced to alcohol (first time getting really drunk was on my 14th birthday, which was strange since I had been smoking weed since weed age 12) and it just made my weekends amazing. 9th grade class was amazing as well, me and my 3 best friends at the time were all in the same class so it was like a party everyday. I remember one day we stole some little stuffed animal from my teacher, mutilated it and left it on her desk. she came back and once she saw it, she just started crying and ran out of the classroom. haha fuck that teacher anyways, she was a bitch.

5 years from now, hopefully I'll be back in school (dropped out last semester) and working hard to get whatever degree I chose. I just wish I knew what I wanted to do with my life right now so I could get back into school.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2009, 04:23:52 PM »
I was 13 and I would play warcraft 3 and counter-strike with my two best friends everyday and it was pretty was pretty awesome. Sometimes we would go see movies with girls and there was this japanese girl I really liked and if we saw a horror movie she would grab my leg when she was scared. I would sleep over at my friend's house every night and all just play computer games and xbox and shit, and we would always have pizza and coke and we watched pokemon a lot as well. It was awesome as shit.

anblue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos, motherfucka
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2009, 04:48:17 PM »
I was 16

failed getting my license once, thought i'd never be able to parallel park

skated all day every day

got my first smooch

used to fill my gas tank with quarters

and seriously didn't care about anything else
still do this all the time
Who the fuck spends more than $5 at taco bell?
Being liked on slap is the only award

frisco

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2009, 05:04:25 PM »
15, got my first blowjob from my girlfriend, didnt give two shits about school, smoked way too much weed at lunch time and after school, skated a lot until I crashed my bike during pe class and was out of commission for a long ass time, it was a real fun time though

in 5 years who knows, I'd like to guess but really dont have any concrete plans, I have general ideas and a field that I want to go into, so im happy about that

istayhigh

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2009, 05:58:37 PM »
hmm i was 14. didn't skate yet. i surfed with my dad alot. was just doing normal teenager shit. i stopped playing football and baseball around that time. got high for the very first time in my life. umm oh yea logged plenty of hours on that ps2 dawggy.

in 5 years i'll be 24. i don't know. hopefully still skating and painting alot.
i'd like to be living somewhere else. maybe new zealand. i don't know.
i'm a squid.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2009, 06:15:15 PM »
5 years ago... In Santa Cruz, just turned 21, was drinking A LOT. My friend worked at trader joes and gave us any kind of booze we wanted for free. It was never a problem, but it was fun as fuck. I was into traveling the coast by hitchhiking with friends and reading Jack Kerouac shit. I really wanted to move to San Francisco.
5 years from now... Hopefully, work for the AFT or another organization representing public education, lobby in DC for public education reform as a former inner-city school teacher. Hopefully be a 30+ year old skater, still running a skateboard club, even if I don't teach.  I figure I'm in until my body goes out, I just hope my body doesn't go out!
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

spungo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
  • Lord Ganesha
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2009, 07:24:39 PM »
5 years ago I was 29.  I had just started doing yoga, skating more again after my ankle started to finally heal, enjoying my life much much more after a couple of years of being a total pile.
In 5 years I'll be 39.  hopefully be running my own yoga studio, skating the awesome mini ramp I hope to build after I can afford a house, maybe raising a son, being completely bald by this time but nevertheless being completely happy.  except for the bald part.  damn receeding hairline.

fuck talking about 5 years from now.  I feel old enough as it is.
do more yoga!

Numeral

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2009, 10:51:29 PM »
5 years ago, I was a year away from graduating college, goin to the city to skate almost everyday, and smoking weed with my friends

5 years from now, i have no idea where i'll be, hopefully living in Barcelona or back home in LA.