Author Topic: Let's start over  (Read 4445 times)

Dr. Newton 2.0

Let's start over
« on: March 25, 2009, 11:26:17 PM »
Just purge everything on the board -- all the old posts, accounts, threads... everything, and let's start over.

I'd also like to nominate myself to be the new moderator of SLAP -- Vegan said he wanted his post to go to me, and I got second place in the poll. The only person that beat me was the bitch, and she's not doing her fucking job. Let's restore some law and order around here.

kilgore.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Let's start over
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2009, 11:31:43 PM »
cue another gipper vs. newton thread in 5...4...3....2....1.....................
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

Dr. Newton 2.0

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2009, 11:34:59 PM »
cue another newton destroys gipper thread in 5...4...3....2....1.....................

spungo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
  • Lord Ganesha
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 12:42:39 AM »
Newton... take some initiative.. start your own fucking message board and all the people who are interested in your shitty valueless insights can follow you, and the rest of us can stay here content that you're off diddling yourself somewhere else.
do more yoga!

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 01:35:57 AM »
nah i vouch for newton, dudes hilarious.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2009, 05:38:33 AM »
d00d you wont have time to moderat a message bord when ur gonna be knee deep in PUSSAY in colleggeeeee BOO YAH

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2009, 06:24:52 AM »
robertson i would give you an exploding knucks pound in real life if i ever saw you

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2009, 06:25:15 AM »
nah i vouch for newton, dudes hilarious.
I give Newt my fair share of shit too, but I have no beef with the guy. All in good fun.

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2009, 08:05:02 AM »
Newton... take some initiative.. start your own fucking message board and all the people who are interested in your shitty valueless insights can follow you, and the rest of us can stay here content that you're off dildoing yourself somewhere else.

i find it entertaining
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2009, 08:19:31 AM »
Expand Quote
robertson i would give you an exploding knucks pound in real life if i ever saw you
[close]

i have met people liek you before in real lief, they talk so much shit, then when i meet them in real life, i am laughing and in a good mood as usual, and they come at me all sideways and i am still smiling, then it just gets awkward. they are all like "ARE YOU GOING TO FIGHT ME NOW? NO, I DIDNT THINK SO! FAGGET!" and im like "dude i was just chilling, yall got some issues" and then THEY leave.  peopel take this shit mega seriously when they att the computer then when it comes down to real life they lose heart all of a sudden

dude, why are you harshing this mellow?

i simply meant:

followed by us saying 'boooom' and making a gesture like the knucks pound had made our hands explode
i was even going to let you be the black hand :(

iusedtolurk

• Rep: -4
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2009, 09:05:41 AM »

Wood Pusher

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -682
  • I have way too many accounts.
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2009, 12:26:48 PM »
That "bitch" is my girlfriend, asshole.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2219
  • computer says no
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2009, 12:35:17 PM »
all these years of forum-hating has got me jumpin to conclusions again. im really not that angry, even tho my raps is hard, in real life i climb trees and smoke trees
Climb up, smoke down... amirite!?

Sarmiento Subs

• Rep: -36
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2009, 01:06:48 PM »
i'm sorry but you are just not mod material at all, people would want you to be mod for the same reason the preppy kid who just started skating to be cool wants him preppy bff to start skating...people just want someone on the same level of suckitude as them on their side, just like the prep analogy, preppy dude wants another dude like him to skate with since he is not actually skater material

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2009, 06:19:13 PM »
cue another gipper vs. newton thread in 5...4...3....2....1.....................

LET'S GO!

Thought Newton was ok until he started throwing personal shit in the debates, and wouldn't back down. So now I talk shit about his life, and the fun is back!
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

riding bitches

« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2009, 06:43:51 PM »
i want to see a beef video on the gipper and dr. newton.

Sarmiento Subs

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2009, 07:33:33 PM »
Thought Newton was ok until he started throwing personal shit in the debates, and wouldn't back down. So now I talk shit about his life, and the fun is back!

from a lurk perspective alone everything is personal to him, he would ban based on personal taste and not reflect any rules or lack there of

i can see it now, he would make threads as traps to make someone post something then ban them for responding in the same level of hostility as his original post

he would make an obama thread and get a debate going with you, say he is going to stab you, then when you say yeah well ill hit you with a baseball bat he would ban you

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2009, 07:44:35 PM »
we should have an i.q. level minimum mark upon registration to the boards to keep dumbass people like you out ^^^^^

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 25
  • Keep It +
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2009, 07:53:45 PM »
we should have an i.q. level minimum mark upon registration to the boards to keep dumbass people like you out ^^^^^
kilgore, good to see you back in the positives my friend.

Sarmiento Subs

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2009, 07:55:49 PM »

good job proving youre a complete idiot, i guarantee you if the iq bar was set at 3 digits you would fail

you dont deserve a tyson quote in your sig, he was a man

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2009, 08:02:28 PM »
i will mike tyson your fucking life. and then chris brown any female you've ever loved. you don't deserve to have the freedom of speech. 6 posts in and you're already deserving of crucifixion.

Sarmiento Subs

« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2009, 08:09:58 PM »
i will mike tyson your fucking life. and then chris brown any female you've ever loved. you don't deserve to have the freedom of speech. 6 posts in and you're already deserving of crucifixion.

you cant even justify your own opinion about me, if you could you wouldve instead of resorting to played out insults like chris brown

you do know there is a poster named chris brown here and youre not too funny unless youre him right, prob not

only the insecure take the level of offense you just did, you need to be more comfortable with yourself and be proud of who you are, i have another term for acting insecure, i call it being a woman

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2009, 08:16:39 PM »
you're doing about as good at posting on slap as memphis is doing against mizzou right now. when you average about 500 words per 8 posts and aren't being insightful about something then you are fucking up. your post about newton was as dumb as it gets. i can guarantee you big boy that 80 percent of this community doesnt takes this shit seriously and i'd group myself in with them, so yeah i'm taking offense huh? stick to being guest'd out, lurkerz 09'

Sarmiento Subs

« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2009, 08:24:01 PM »
you're doing about as good at posting on slap as memphis is doing against mizzou right now. when you average about 500 words per 8 posts and aren't being insightful about something then you are fucking up. your post about newton was as dumb as it gets. i can guarantee you big boy that 80 percent of this community doesnt takes this shit seriously and i'd group myself in with them, so yeah i'm taking offense huh? stick to being guest'd out, lurkerz 09'

how was my post about newton anything but true, hes not mod material, gets way into debates and takes shit personal, and anyone with mediocre vision could see him banning people due to his own personal taste

Chris Brown

• Rep: 1
  • lurk less
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2009, 12:38:53 PM »

Yo dawg,

I'll gladly help in any 'Chris Browning' if you need it.

life in 3D

Sarmiento Subs

« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2009, 12:40:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yo dawg,

I'll gladly help in any 'Chris Browning' if you need it.

dont help his poser ass, he was reppin you without permission, he should pay royalties to you and by royalties i mean he should give you new punching bags to keep you in shape...and by punching bags i mean..well you know what i mean

Chris Brown

• Rep: 1
  • lurk less
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2009, 12:45:37 PM »
Yeah I hope you mean you, fuck I wish I almost killed you instead of Rihanna and thats saying alot.
life in 3D

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 254
  • tiger style
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2009, 12:47:55 PM »
suprisingly entertaining thread but i'd say that rawbum took it with "oh"

Sarmiento Subs

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2009, 12:50:54 PM »
Yeah I hope you mean you, fuck I wish I almost killed you instead of Rihanna and thats saying alot.

i'd like to see your little pussy bitch ass, disgusting music makin, weak ass lay a hand on someone who wasnt an even weaker (only physically) woman

you are a woman for having to be that insecure

dont cram the next tampon so far up your vag and you might not get so slap happy

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2009, 01:29:15 PM »
Irony.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out