Author Topic: Paradox Grip  (Read 41698 times)

IDAREYOU

Re: Paradox Grip
« Reply #120 on: April 22, 2009, 06:45:17 PM »
look, if no one cares about resin7 or special deck technology what makes you think anyone is gonna care if you used quantum physics in griptape? make it better than the rest and let the performance speak for itself. If it's really that good, we'll all notice it and buy more of it, if not, then we won't. end of discussion.

ps. fix your website and make it look more professional.

grimcity

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #121 on: April 22, 2009, 06:55:54 PM »
Grim,
      Much love to you and your writing. We will be up in SF, doin demos  at NorCal, 510 and Hood Games--with smolik, Karl and crew. If you want to see/feel for yourself, in person, not behind a computer  come on out...Thur 5pm at NorCal, Fri 5 pm 510, sat Hood Games East Oakland.
Living in Louisiana, I might wind up running late.

Grim,
Have you ever owned a business? If so, thanks for your advice.
I've been my own business, which in my field of work is the same thing. But yeah, you're welcome.

Have you ever been published in an actual magazine as a writer? If so, thanks for your advice.
Yeah, I wrote a couple of things in Big Brother and co authored a book... and sure thing, man.

Grim,
Paradox loves you...but Pete's pissed at you and that's rare---he's nice to everybody
I can't control Pete's feelings, but if he wants to vent my email is in my profile. Pretty strange for a nice guy like Peter to be pissed at a person who, to him, is nothing more than text on a screen. Weird, huh?

Copernicus was jailed for his views and theories. You guys just hate, I can take that...Like I said before..I love haters,,feed me

Nassim Haremein--unified field theory---Dr. Matsumoto----Water Tests-----these guys have haters too...

Anyone want to try it for yourself, I;ll send you some sheets...Sk8mafia Vid was off the chain..and had three paradox riders in it

I got the box... the condoms... what's up with the condoms?

My name is Ari Penis-Gold and my penis is also in my mouth.

• Rep: -3658
« Reply #122 on: April 22, 2009, 08:27:03 PM »
Grim
Pete's jus ventin...I was jus jivin with him..jibbin him, sayin people are hatin and shizz...The hate on this board can get to anyone....
I am sorry for any misintrepetations of my posts... and pete's over it....it was mostly me tellin him what people were typin...he's chill

Oh, yeah...free condoms with every Paradox order..Why Bravo? They reinvented the condom..haahh..almost...super thin, vanilla scented water based lube and you get stickers...hahaa  DGK gives away candy with every order...Paradox...jimmees

IDAREYOU
How about the liner we developed? Flexible, tear-able with out delamination and a custom blend of big 70 grit and small 80 grit silicon carbide crystals...
I'll get some shops to post and tell you how easy it is to grip a board with because of the flexiblity and crystals don't shed all over their store. I am aware this doesn't really affect they way it skates...but it is nice for the shops...and when the crystals don't shed your grip feels better , longer. The liner needs to flex with your board, if not, crystals pop off and the grip becomes less grippy, some other companies grip get slippery within a day because the grit is too large and the liner to stiff.

Really...I thought our website  design was good..except one thing that makes a website good...content---we are workin on it..content i mean..but, yeah..thanks for pointing that out...i like the design though

dualmoniterstokers

• Rep: 17
« Reply #123 on: April 22, 2009, 10:41:46 PM »
Red blood cells--Ok----the only cell in the body without a nucleus, mitochondria are like little batteries that store the energy of the cell. But without a nucleus where do red blood cells get their energy?

Do you really consider this an answer?  All you are doing is asking another question and the fact that you talk like an expert but still need basic biochemistry explained to you should be embarrassing.  To answer you in any case, all cells in the body, nucleus or not, create energy in the form of ATP.  The mitochondria in regular cells produce it through the process of cellular respiration where electrons are donated to endogenous electron acceptors such as oxygen via an electron transport chain.  Red blood cells however create energy through fermentation; so instead of relying on external mechanisms (which for cells with nuclei have a much higher yield), blood cells use endogenous electron receptors to oxidize organic compounds (primarily glucose) already present in the cell.  As is evident from the explanation, none of this has virtually anything to do with electricity, balance, or "energetic fields".

Grounding through rubber: Tesla's work on harmonic resonance has already proved this. Cymatics--- sand is resonated with different frequencies and  patterns appear in the sand--through resonance, or simply vibration at a particular frequency.

These resonating frequencies can push through non-rounding materials, like rubber.

Again it seems you are a little unclear of what grounding actually is.  The term grounding is strictly in reference to electricity while physical phenomena such as frequency-dependent patterns in sand are the result of dynamic (mechanical) harmonic resonance, not electric or electromagnetic resonance.  I shouldn't need to point out that physically vibrating a rubber sole is substantially different than sustaining an electrical current through a near-perfect insulator like rubber.  As far as what grounding actually has to do with the function of your griptape or even cymatics in general, I urge you to try again.

It is quite difficult to fully give someone a lesson on Quantum Mechanical Theory who hasn't read Nassim Haramein's work. He is the only person I am aware of that has actually unified Einstein's field theory on relativity.

I humbly request that htise that claim the know about Quantum Theory, read more about it than Dancing Wuji Masters written in the 70's. There is alot of information available that explains harmonic resonance alot better than I could.

First of all, although I have not read all of his work, I have heard Haramein's lectures, and it is clear to me why he has suffered from almost no support from the scientific community.  But that is besides the point as it is merely my own opinion.  As for him being the only unified field theorist, try looking up Hermann Weyl, Arthur Eddington, Theodor Kaluza, Lancelot Law Whyte, R. Bach, and my own personal favorite Garrett Lisi.

From someone who has been studying particle physics and quantum mechanics for years, I require no lessons in order to understand grip tape.  All I ask (along with many others in this thread), is a concrete and specific explanation from you or anyone of how exactly these fields of research are facilitated in your product.

P.S.   I would really appreciate a personal response this time.
Today I read that in dinosaur times the days were 23 hours long. This is because every day the Earth rotates slower and slower. So in a few million years will have a 25 hour day! More time to get fuckin' baked!

« Reply #124 on: April 22, 2009, 11:13:05 PM »
dual monitor stroker:
wow, you do indeed know what you are talking about. The red blood cell is highly affected by resonance, harmonic resonance..i have never typed electromagnetic resonance.
The main resonant factor that is a constant is your heart beat and its subsequent reverberations throughout your body. The music encoded within the holographic material affects the resonance of these glucose exchanges.

The body is highly reactive to frequency: the people at PowerBalance found a certain sequence of frequencies that really are special and if you have access to an electron microscope, you will see the reaction from this sequence of frequencies encoded within this holographic material. I am not a Blood expert, but the pictures provided by this experiment would be incredible.
.4 hertz to 186 hertz---all of these frequencies influence the human heart-rate, which in turn influences the red blood cells cellular exchange, or implosion.

this sequence of frequencies amplifies the resonance created by your heart-beat, which in turn is amplified by the red blood cells implosion. This amplification and continual exposure to the "magic" sequence creates incredible grounding that is provable through Dr. Feldenkreis's muscle tests. It is very hard to describe what your body feels like, but if you like at the paradox video, i am literally jumping on this mans arm, who is twice my size, literally he's huge, and he doesn't knock over...without exposure to the sequence of frequencies within our griptape, i knock him over with just slight pressure...i know it doesn't convey well on video..but if you try these muscle tests, you will be amazed.

In response to Nassim
The new realms of science will not be in the universities. My teacher, Grandmaster Fu Wei Zhong, states" science and spirituality are like two curves curving away from each other, like an american football, right now, they are at the widest distance apart. Soon, (whatever that means, he doesn't think on linear time)...they will grow closer and eventually be one.

How is this in the product?
We license a particular resonance formula, PowerBalance, and encode it our 70 and 80 grit silicon carbide

If you would like to do some tests, I will be happy to send you our new Paradox resonance formula as well as the Powerbalance technology.

If i can get electron microscope pictures of a blood cell before and after exposure to the grit, it would be very exciting to see what it looks like.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #125 on: April 22, 2009, 11:17:13 PM »
Wait WTF TK is on the team, random addition
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

IDAREYOU

« Reply #126 on: April 22, 2009, 11:29:47 PM »
IDAREYOU
How about the liner we developed? Flexible, tear-able with out delamination and a custom blend of big 70 grit and small 80 grit silicon carbide crystals...
I'll get some shops to post and tell you how easy it is to grip a board with because of the flexiblity and crystals don't shed all over their store. I am aware this doesn't really affect they way it skates...but it is nice for the shops...and when the crystals don't shed your grip feels better , longer. The liner needs to flex with your board, if not, crystals pop off and the grip becomes less grippy, some other companies grip get slippery within a day because the grit is too large and the liner to stiff.

Really...I thought our website  design was good..except one thing that makes a website good...content---we are workin on it..content i mean..but, yeah..thanks for pointing that out...i like the design though

dude, I'm just being honest with you, NO ONE gives a shit about your features except for gretchen sheckler and her skate mom brigade. If you wanna be taken seriously as a legitimate grip company, have a decently designed web presence with some legit content without all the jive in there, treat your riders right and just LET the grip speak for itself. the more you type to explain yourself, the worse off your company, employees and vision are.

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #127 on: April 22, 2009, 11:32:05 PM »

classic bubblegum tate to throw this one out right after a bunch of lengthy argumentative posts. 
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 10:57:37 PM by forks/knives save lives »

wheee!

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #128 on: April 23, 2009, 06:40:09 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

classic bubblegum tate to throw this one out right after a bunch of lengthy argumentative post. 

I'd like to see a scientific experiment where TK raps standing on a sheet of Paradox. That shit would seal the deal for me.

skatefilmer202

• Rep: -9
  • ya
« Reply #129 on: April 23, 2009, 09:11:05 AM »
you get free condoms when you order paradox?
lol

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #130 on: April 23, 2009, 10:42:09 AM »
Grandmaster? What does Kung Fu have to do with any of this?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #131 on: April 23, 2009, 10:43:03 AM »

The new realms of science will not be in the universities. My teacher, Grandmaster Fu Wei Zhong, states" science and spirituality are like two curves curving away from each other, like an american football, right now, they are at the widest distance apart. Soon, (whatever that means, he doesn't think on linear time)...they will grow closer and eventually be one.

Yeah, well Grandmaster Fu has a point. Religion is bullshit, spirituality is just man's attempt to be deep while ignoring truths of this world. They speak in backwards talk to act like its the opposite, but its delusional bullshit. Science is tested truth that is constantly evolving.
But one thing you have wrong is where the scientific realm is heading. Universities will remain the perfect storm of brains and money for research to continue there.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

dualmoniterstokers

• Rep: 17
« Reply #132 on: April 23, 2009, 01:23:52 PM »
The red blood cell is highly affected by resonance, harmonic resonance..i have never typed electromagnetic resonance.

Please, before you make assertions, make sure you know what you are talking about.  Harmonic resonance describes resonance of multiple waves that have a harmonic relationship to each other, that is one wave has a frequency that is a base 2 multiple of the other.  Harmonic resonance can be dynamic, electrodynamic, electric, or electromagnetic but it does not make sense to refer to harmonic resonance without regard to a specific type of field or system that is resonating.  You had never typed electromagnetic resonance, but you did refer to frequency-dependent sand patterns which is an example of dynamic resonance and not any other kind, which therefore has nothing to do with grounding.

The main resonant factor that is a constant is your heart beat and its subsequent reverberations throughout your body. The music encoded within the holographic material affects the resonance of these glucose exchanges.
This amplification and continual exposure to the "magic" sequence creates incredible grounding that is provable through Dr. Feldenkreis's muscle tests.

Speaking of having nothing to do with grounding, I am familiar with Dr. Feldenkrais's methods and the only electricity involved is the neuroplastic rewiring of the motor cortex when treating injured muscles, a process completely unrelated to the cerebellum and vestibular system that mediate balance.  As far as resonance, the only resonance mentioned in Feldenkrais's studies are the manual oscillations of targeted muscles by a trainer, which are not only not harmonic but can hardly be considered resonance at all as these motions are far outside the frequency range of any naturally occurring vibrations.  Furthermore these muscle tests are specifically designed to stimulate the afferent nerves of the periphery and are completely isolated from any cardiovascular or homeostatic systems that affect the entire body.  Side note:  it is good practice to avoid using the word "magic" in a scientific explanation.

.4 hertz to 186 hertz---all of these frequencies influence the human heart-rate, which in turn influences the red blood cells cellular exchange, or implosion.

this sequence of frequencies amplifies the resonance created by your heart-beat, which in turn is amplified by the red blood cells implosion.

What do you mean by implosion? In all of my studies of biology and biochemistry, I have never heard of a cell imploding, nor could I find any reference to such a phenomenon anywhere on the web.

It is very hard to describe what your body feels like, but if you like at the paradox video, i am literally jumping on this mans arm, who is twice my size, literally he's huge, and he doesn't knock over...without exposure to the sequence of frequencies within our griptape, i knock him over with just slight pressure...i know it doesn't convey well on video..but if you try these muscle tests, you will be amazed.

I don't even need to express how gullible or idiotic someone would have to be to put any credence whatsoever in the legitimacy of that video.

In response to Nassim

How is this in the product?
We license a particular resonance formula, PowerBalance, and encode it our 70 and 80 grit silicon carbide

If you would like to do some tests, I will be happy to send you our new Paradox resonance formula as well as the Powerbalance technology.

If i can get electron microscope pictures of a blood cell before and after exposure to the grit, it would be very exciting to see what it looks like.

Science outside of universities and any theories or claims that transcend the scientific community cater perfectly to propaganda and pseudoscience where they are free from the rigor and necessity of any scientific peer review.  Such standards are established for the very reason that you are being grilled so hard in this forum: in order to discern between validity and prevarication and to believe anything that is not subject to such scrutiny would be foolish and naive.

However, that having been said, while I firmly hold that your product and your arguments are complete bullshit, it happens that I do have associates at Temple University, UPenn, and NJIT, and am currently engaged in some micrographic research myself.  If you were to send me your product, I would perhaps be willing and able to access a scanning electron microscope to humor your incessancy.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009, 01:36:11 PM by dualmoniterstokers »
Today I read that in dinosaur times the days were 23 hours long. This is because every day the Earth rotates slower and slower. So in a few million years will have a 25 hour day! More time to get fuckin' baked!

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #133 on: April 23, 2009, 01:29:52 PM »
DualMonitors makes me feel like I'm getting a free education. Unless a gnar counts as tuition.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #134 on: April 23, 2009, 04:59:10 PM »
Yeah. I've learned so much just by lurking here from random smart posters. Makes me feel better about being a skateboarder- we're not as dumb as some people think...

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • computer says no
« Reply #135 on: April 23, 2009, 07:47:55 PM »
However, that having been said, while I firmly hold that your product and your arguments are complete bullshit, it happens that I do have associates at Temple University, UPenn, and NJIT, and am currently engaged in some micrographic research myself.  If you were to send me your product, I would perhaps be willing and able to access a scanning electron microscope to humor your incessancy.
If it helps, I know two physicists at the LIGO research facility here in Louisiana... it's actually on my way to work. If they have the time, I'll send them a link to some of the Power Balance crap (hell maybe these threads) and see if they can offer any funny comments.

Also, gnars for schooling.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #136 on: April 23, 2009, 08:53:02 PM »
ha i learned heelflip, casper flip, and fakie bigflip riding this grip. it rly works!!!!!!

also these\/

« Last Edit: February 28, 2013, 08:13:27 PM by ROCKxADIO420 »

IDAREYOU

« Reply #137 on: April 23, 2009, 09:10:59 PM »
Red blood cells--Ok----the only cell in the body without a nucleus, mitochondria are like little batteries that store the energy of the cell. But without a nucleus where do red blood cells get their energy?

you know they die in 6 days, right ? and that they use anaerobic metabolism?  it's called basic biology, maybe you should learn some.

Back to 0

• Rep: 23
    • outlawz avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #138 on: April 24, 2009, 05:16:50 AM »
so if i get wasted and stick some of your stuff somewhere i wont loose my balance?
great science lesson, thanks everyone!
still Rollin! www.outlawz.nl

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #139 on: April 24, 2009, 10:48:37 AM »
good call dude. I'm gonna slap some on the pedals of my car and drive wasted.

Lane2095

« Reply #140 on: April 24, 2009, 04:18:33 PM »
Dude guys I bought a  sheet of this Paradox grip just for fun like to just try it out. It is seriously the best grip tape  i have ever ridden. I was filming at a rail with it and did tre flip nose blunt down it first try. This stuff is amazing!

No not really...I will stick to jessup thank you!

Honestly I really dont want grip that is super grippy everyone likes grip broken in just like when shoes get broken in and you get that perfect flick because when you first get the shoes they are too grippy. Simple is better that thats the way its ganna be just like everyone likes a good Canadian maple 7 ply board...none of this carbon fiber uber light shit....

kinky john

• Rep: 39
  • I do not spook easily
« Reply #141 on: April 25, 2009, 04:30:22 AM »
Expand Quote

Side note:  it is good practice to avoid using the word "magic" in a scientific explanation.

If this doesn't shut him up, nothing will.
[close]
Quote from: lipscantgo on April 15, 2009, 02:30:26 PM
Females now know to NEVER text Jereme before breakfast. He laid it down.

Mr_Snickers

« Reply #142 on: April 25, 2009, 04:48:29 AM »

Grounding through rubber: Tesla's work on harmonic resonance has already proved this. Cymatics--- sand is resonated with different frequencies and  patterns appear in the sand--through resonance, or simply vibration at a particular frequency.

These resonating frequencies can push through non-rounding materials, like rubber.

Uc Berkeley...i stated that it was researched there---i didn't claim that is was for more than one day. This technology affects the human body and to test on people, for scientific research at UC, costs 100k minimum. I did what I could and The head Lab Professor at The Quantum Physics Dept did do the muscle testing and did bring in many other professors to experience this material. They were very excited and sent me to The Material Science Dept. They informed me of the potential cost and that was that.

What other questions have i been viewed as avoiding?

It is quite difficult to fully give someone a lesson on Quantum Mechanical Theory who hasn't read Nassim Haramein's work. He is the only person I am aware of that has actually unified Einstein's field theory on relativity.

I humbly request that htise that claim the know about Quantum Theory, read more about it than Dancing Wuji Masters written in the 70's. There is alot of information available that explains harmonic resonance alot better than I could.

I'm just a skater who acknowledged this product, came up with an application, tested it, got Smolik and Alex Horn to test it--and well, everyone who has tried it, feels like they "in the zone" more often, have more endurance, more flexiblity and generally feel more relaxed and stable on the board.

Sorry if i am "blowing it" be attempting to spread information that i believe is true. My teachers, my sifu and my team have put their faith in Paradox and i truly hope to make everyone's skating experience that much better. If i can do that--mission accomplished--if i can underwrite Doogood's mission in the process----gravy.

I humbly request that you shut the fuck up.
Yes you are blowing it.

« Reply #143 on: April 27, 2009, 12:11:46 AM »
hello haters and science teachers,

Thank you all for your energy exchange and expression of individuality. It warms my soul. We just got back from a little tour and will have some very interesting video from the Slap office, up soon, as well some rare footage of a sifu of mine, with Smolik.

Thank you for accepting, requesting and possibly completing a real study of these formulas--Power Balance, Paradox and Dragon Balm.
To study not only the Power-Balance Formula, but also the Paradox Formula and Master G's Balm formula. Please PM me and I'll send a few formulas for testing, from 3 different schools. Thank you for offering to do this, I am looking forward to how the molecular structure is arranged before and after its exposure to these 3 different formulas (Power Balance), (Paradox), (Dragon Balm).

Oh. yeah..did I mention we like giving back to skateboarding...you know...love...hahaa
Hood Games East Oakland...81st Street....Paradox and Doogood giving back..Smolik skating with the groms..Ron Muther-f#$@5 Allen...We give to Hood Games and so should you.... video soon

Oh and TK..He was so hyped on Paradox, he was makin' sure i didn't give this box to Darrel at Hood Games in Long Beach, a few weeks ago. Here's a picture right after he was assured this was indeed HIS box.

Love you guyz..... i kinda missed this little forum thingy....but the road  and skating are good too

Grim.. Have you.tried out the condoms yet?

delta9

• Rep: -2
« Reply #144 on: April 27, 2009, 02:36:46 AM »
jesus christ this threads been blowin it hard
stfu and let the grip speak for itself
my god the sex ive had and forced others to watch!

FigsyLeBon

• Rep: -10
« Reply #145 on: April 27, 2009, 03:54:31 AM »
Is this for real, you homies heard this??? Tom Cruise backin' this technology??? Chillin at the big Paradox demo last week, lovin' his box, John travolta cab-flipped a spaceship, holla, he's down, paradox, love in the 09, yo yo yo.

I can't believe this Kook-athon has gone on for five pages, especially with dualmonitorstrokers and others here fucking destroying this paradox clown at every turn, it's nothing short of incredible. I'm glad to see this wankey bullshit doesn't fly with anyone over in the States either.

Hey paradox, Ireland thinks you're blowin' it.

Now fuck off.
Quote from: My penis is on my forehead
damn fam.... yall dont want it with Kalis

FigsyLeBon

• Rep: -10
« Reply #146 on: April 27, 2009, 04:06:33 AM »
Oh, and on another unrelated note, doesn't anyone else take an offcut of grip to rub down their gripjob before they skate it? Personally I like to take it down a notch so I get the same flick when I move from an old board to a new one, also it's less rough on the shoes that way
Quote from: My penis is on my forehead
damn fam.... yall dont want it with Kalis

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • computer says no
« Reply #147 on: April 27, 2009, 09:04:22 AM »
You honestly want to know that?

beeda weeda

« Reply #148 on: April 27, 2009, 11:05:48 AM »
does yoru griptape fight cancer?

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • S&H
« Reply #149 on: April 27, 2009, 12:45:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You honestly want to know that?
Well, he's obviously a pervert.