Author Topic: Paradox Grip  (Read 41700 times)

Doctor Newton

Re: Paradox Grip
« Reply #90 on: April 18, 2009, 10:42:58 PM »
Well...I guess I'll let it slide, but you gotta ride for my riser company.  You can help design all the prototypes you want.  I'll even give you a couple extra designs that you can autograph and give to Satan to remind him you are his BFF even if you don't wear your half of the BFF pendant in your mag photos.

getchamindright

« Reply #91 on: April 19, 2009, 08:07:37 AM »
proof is in the ride--------try it at 510 in Berkeley.  Trying to explain quantum mechanics would take entirely too long. That you will have to research on your own. You can start with cymatics, try uc berkley's quantum physics dept...where some of my research was done.

Simply, the human body is electric and needs to be properly grounded to get maximum power in each of your red blood cells. The red blood cell in most people is malfunctioning due to improper grounding.

This technology helps your body properly ground and then your red blood cells, which create your energetic field, can actually work properly. When this happens you feel more centered, balanced and powerful.

For those that understand car engines, let's use an analogy----if you don't ground the engine block you don't get maximum horsepower. The spark plug arcs to the block and then to the frame and loses its intensity which then causes a malfunctioned explosion in the valve cylinder---less horsepower because of no grounding wire. The engine of your body is your blood, moved throughout your body be your heart and regulated by your brain. These minute explosions in each of your red blood cells becomes properly grounded, when that happens--increased performance.

you're fucking terrible at life.

Doctor Newton

« Reply #92 on: April 19, 2009, 12:01:25 PM »
I am pissed.

Watch this paradox griptape video

Not even the Smolik mini ramp footy can make up for dude jerking on people to show their balance on griptape that is placed on flatground.

crailtapper

« Reply #93 on: April 19, 2009, 12:29:09 PM »
le sigh. ari, my man, put down the bong! cool deal with doogood, but that's all the love you're getting from me. well, that and your hat was kinda rad. but seriously, cut back on the weed brah.

spungo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
  • Lord Ganesha
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #94 on: April 20, 2009, 01:23:56 AM »
Tell us more about Cassandra, the Paradoxgrip girl that's on the youtube video from ASR.  Cause she's got nice cans... also, how come you went to ASR and not the good trade show that Jamie Thomas set up?  hmmm......
do more yoga!

My name is Ari Penis-Gold and my penis is also in my mouth.

• Rep: -3658
« Reply #95 on: April 20, 2009, 02:39:17 PM »
cassandra....she is one pete's homegirls and needed some jager to get the pasties goin, but it workedout--only got kicked out once....you can find her on myspace...we are lookin for  a grip girl to tour with and she was one of the ones we are considering....

Jamie's show..we were there, no booth though....we barely had a booth at ASR until Jessup got us kicked out....for real

skatefilmer202

• Rep: -9
  • ya
« Reply #96 on: April 20, 2009, 02:49:50 PM »
cassandra nudes please.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #97 on: April 20, 2009, 04:49:15 PM »
cassandra....she is one pete's homegirls and needed some jager to get the pasties goin, but it workedout--only got kicked out once....you can find her on myspace...we are lookin for  a grip girl to tour with and she was one of the ones we are considering....

Jamie's show..we were there, no booth though....we barely had a booth at ASR until Jessup got us kicked out....for real
It's probably a conspiracy because they know your grip tape is so much better.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #98 on: April 20, 2009, 06:49:40 PM »
How did you barely have a booth? Did you rent a booth?

« Reply #99 on: April 20, 2009, 09:59:00 PM »
The Mega Ramp guys are my friends and they said I could have a booth right next to the mini mega in this little section with booths  It was a good zone, you could drink and watch people on the mini-mega. So, I was stoked, free booth right next to Jakee's turf..sweet. Then Jessup showed up and well, they paid alot of money for their booth and weren't very happy that i was there no matter if I paid or not. So they cried, my friends said , you gotta pack up and we moved our booth to the kind folks at Grind For Life's chill zone upstairs. Thanks Mike! We now also make griptape for Grind For Life. But, yeah... those busters got us booted...Hatin; business style...real talk

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #100 on: April 20, 2009, 10:02:09 PM »
That's it! Boycott jessup!

commander jameson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 72
« Reply #101 on: April 20, 2009, 10:22:05 PM »
So, can this griptape beat red ply curse?

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #102 on: April 21, 2009, 09:19:15 AM »
The Mega Ramp guys are my friends and they said I could have a booth right next to the mini mega in this little section with booths  It was a good zone, you could drink and watch people on the mini-mega. So, I was stoked, free booth right next to Jakee's turf..sweet. Then Jessup showed up and well, they paid alot of money for their booth and weren't very happy that i was there no matter if I paid or not. So they cried, my friends said , you gotta pack up and we moved our booth to the kind folks at Grind For Life's chill zone upstairs. Thanks Mike! We now also make griptape for Grind For Life. But, yeah... those busters got us booted...Hatin; business style...real talk
So you had no booth, you've paid no money for advertising (as you mentioned, that's why you've avoided buying ads and instead created the thread on Slap's dime), nor did you pay for any research (as we broke down earlier on concerning UC Berkley).

So there you are, at a trade show that you hustled your way into to sell product, then a company that actually paid money to be there got you to relocate. Those booth locations are booked in advance... had you paid they wouldn't have been able to say anything to you.

Given all of this, I'm fully convinced that you're not quite as fucked up in the head as your posts make you sound. I say that because you haven't really invested anything into the marketing of your product, therefore I guess you expect it to fail. Which it will.

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #103 on: April 21, 2009, 09:30:18 AM »
proof is in the ride--------try it at 510 in Berkeley.  Trying to explain quantum mechanics would take entirely too long. That you will have to research on your own. You can start with cymatics, try uc berkley's quantum physics dept...where some of my research was done.

Simply, the human body is electric and needs to be properly grounded to get maximum power in each of your red blood cells. The red blood cell in most people is malfunctioning due to improper grounding.

This technology helps your body properly ground and then your red blood cells, which create your energetic field, can actually work properly. When this happens you feel more centered, balanced and powerful.

For those that understand car engines, let's use an analogy----if you don't ground the engine block you don't get maximum horsepower. The spark plug arcs to the block and then to the frame and loses its intensity which then causes a malfunctioned explosion in the valve cylinder---less horsepower because of no grounding wire. The engine of your body is your blood, moved throughout your body be your heart and regulated by your brain. These minute explosions in each of your red blood cells becomes properly grounded, when that happens--increased performance.

the rodney mullen of griptape.

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 189
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #104 on: April 21, 2009, 09:33:14 AM »
sweet k-grind down a quarterpipe bro
:) I must have been tripping last night

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
    • Fairways & Flips avatar image
« Reply #105 on: April 21, 2009, 09:56:23 AM »
cassandra nudes please.

ok.  This is totally weird.  I had just done a post on bamboo skateboards on my blog April 10 and I had a pic of a half naked girl with a bamboo board.  Turns out it's the paradox girl, with paradox griptape on her nipples.  That can't feel good.

kinky john

• Rep: 39
  • I do not spook easily
« Reply #106 on: April 21, 2009, 10:39:43 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
So you had no booth, you've paid no money for advertising (as you mentioned, that's why you've avoided buying ads and instead created the thread on Slap's dime), nor did you pay for any research (as we broke down earlier on concerning UC Berkley).

So there you are, at a trade show that you hustled your way into to sell product, then a company that actually paid money to be there got you to relocate. Those booth locations are booked in advance... had you paid they wouldn't have been able to say anything to you.

Given all of this, I'm fully convinced that you're not quite as fucked up in the head as your posts make you sound. I say that because you haven't really invested anything into the marketing of your product, therefore I guess you expect it to fail. Which it will.

Good lord, I almost felt a twinge of admiration for this chaps ability to contrive free publicity. All this waffle, for what is basically fruity grip tape, amazing. Now he's had his 5 minutes you can fuck off and actually try and hawk some to some mugs.

Good luck and godspeed to you sir!
Quote from: lipscantgo on April 15, 2009, 02:30:26 PM
Females now know to NEVER text Jereme before breakfast. He laid it down.

dualmoniterstokers

• Rep: 17
« Reply #107 on: April 21, 2009, 11:59:07 AM »

hey DOCTOR ari gold,

when you're done evading grim's questions about how cymatics and holograms can possibly facilitate your fictitious technology of a poorly thought out marketing ploy, i have a few of my own for you.

first of all, how do you ground a body wearing rubber-soled shoes and why would you ever want to? it seems to me that you haven't the slightest idea of what grounding is at all or for that matter how a car works.  allow me to clear it up for you:  grounding is a term that refers to electrical appliances and components that entails physically connecting an object or system's electrical frame to the ground where the potential is zero in order to either complete a circuit or as a safety measure in order to avoid electrical shock.  in cars, the cylinder block is naturally grounded by the car's metal frame, and the only function of the ground cable is to avert the voltage potential away from the accelerator and clutch cables which don't have the capacitance to sustain an adequate current and keep the car running properly.

What is an "energetic field" and what do red blood cells have to do with electricity (let alone griptape)?  as we all know, red blood cells are responsible for distributing oxygen and carbon dioxide throughout the body and have virtually nothing to do with the regulation of electrical impulses in the body and cells (in reality, regulation of intracellular potential and the means by which the body uses electricity to innervate the nervous system are due to each cell's ability to modulate internal calcium and potassium ion levels in order to depolarize or hyperpolarize itself, and ultimately carry out a specific function).  as for the cells that do participate in physiological electrical systems, the electrical potential of each individual cell is measurable and functional only in reference to the voltage of the cytoplasm outside of the cell and is entirely independent of electrical activity outside of the body at all, making the term "grounding" in this context completely irrelevant. 

that having been said, to suggest anything along the lines of "The red blood cell in most people is malfunctioning due to improper grounding" or that any external influence has the ability to make anyone "feel more centered, balanced and powerful" is not only admitting to being grossly uneducated, but is the most pathetic and contrived attempt at explaining your nonexistent powerbalance, chi flow, quantum mechanical load of fuckin bullshit that i have ever had the pleasure of disproving.  fuckface.
Today I read that in dinosaur times the days were 23 hours long. This is because every day the Earth rotates slower and slower. So in a few million years will have a 25 hour day! More time to get fuckin' baked!

« Reply #108 on: April 22, 2009, 02:17:40 PM »
Grim,
      Much love to you and your writing. We will be up in SF, doin demos  at NorCal, 510 and Hood Games--with smolik, Karl and crew. If you want to see/feel for yourself, in person, not behind a computer  come on out...Thur 5pm at NorCal, Fri 5 pm 510, sat Hood Games East Oakland.

Grim,
Have you ever owned a business? If so, thanks for your advice. Have you ever been published in an actual magazine as a writer? If so, thanks for your advice.
Grim,
Paradox loves you...but Pete's pissed at you and that's rare---he's nice to everybody

Copernicus was jailed for his views and theories. You guys just hate, I can take that...Like I said before..I love haters,,feed me

Nassim Haremein--unified field theory---Dr. Matsumoto----Water Tests-----these guys have haters too...

Anyone want to try it for yourself, I;ll send you some sheets...Sk8mafia Vid was off the chain..and had three paradox riders in it

sal23

« Reply #109 on: April 22, 2009, 02:28:44 PM »
I acturally got 2 sheets of it.
And im going to set up my next deck
Feels like griptape... and doesnt look like walmart grip
so its alright in my book, as long as it doesnt peel up

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #110 on: April 22, 2009, 02:43:46 PM »
Those were all attacks at Grim's character and personality. You have clearly intentionally avoided questions about your product sir.  People may have questioned other scientists that they didn't believe, but I bet the scientists defended their theories with knowledge, not with attacks at the opposition.

And just so you know, the most important thing to a pro in terms of grip sponsorship? money. That's it.

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #111 on: April 22, 2009, 02:47:27 PM »
your friends called and said they don't like you...dummy
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

highgrade

• Rep: 36
« Reply #112 on: April 22, 2009, 03:03:32 PM »
Expand Quote
cassandra nudes please.
[close]

ok.  This is totally weird.  I had just done a post on bamboo skateboards on my blog April 10 and I had a pic of a half naked girl with a bamboo board.  Turns out it's the paradox girl, with paradox griptape on her nipples.  That can't feel good.

fuck i missed out on the one cool thing, was prolly sleeping off my hangover in the corner, or waiting in line for starbucks cause that ASR sucked so bad.

« Reply #113 on: April 22, 2009, 03:04:41 PM »
Gipper,

sorry, but I had to call a spade a spade at some point.

And in regards to money....all the riders on our team---ride it because its good....no salary---we are profit sharing though..to give back for their support....
Jessup has to throw down 6k a year to get people to endorse it.

didn't mean to call anyone out...but credibility is earned with actual published material and actual business experience and well, Pete is pissed so..he's my boy

Me---I love anyone who is an individual and not a sheeple..well, i Have sympathy for them, but not love.

« Reply #114 on: April 22, 2009, 03:10:38 PM »
tyler surrey....shot by marius...last slap mag

Lance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #115 on: April 22, 2009, 03:18:06 PM »
Paradox Pete or whoever you are, stop bumping your shit, nobody gives a shit.  It's fuckin' grip tape fam get a handle, your makin' this shit out to be the cure for fuckin AIDS son.
Anyone else notice that Tony Parker is the Gino of basketball?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #116 on: April 22, 2009, 03:18:42 PM »
I would define "sheeple" as people who just listen to whatever they are told, and take it as truthful. Your pitch is obvious bullshit and we are calling you out on it. How does that make anybody sheeple? Grim asked direct questions such as: Who at UC Berkeley did the research for your griptape? What SPECIFICALLY do red blood cells do that has to do with your balance? How is it possible to ground your body when we all wear soles of vulcanized rubber? There may be perfectly legitimate answers to these questions, you just have not provided them, and now have shifted to talking shit on the person, since you can't answer the questions. That's not calling a spade a spade, it's calling the dealer a cheat. If any person here just took your word for it after you didn't answer any questions about the product you came on trying to sell, they would be sheeple. Love those who question your bullshit capitalist scheme if you practice what you preach.

« Reply #117 on: April 22, 2009, 05:24:35 PM »
Red blood cells--Ok----the only cell in the body without a nucleus, mitochondria are like little batteries that store the energy of the cell. But without a nucleus where do red blood cells get their energy?

Grounding through rubber: Tesla's work on harmonic resonance has already proved this. Cymatics--- sand is resonated with different frequencies and  patterns appear in the sand--through resonance, or simply vibration at a particular frequency.

These resonating frequencies can push through non-rounding materials, like rubber.

Uc Berkeley...i stated that it was researched there---i didn't claim that is was for more than one day. This technology affects the human body and to test on people, for scientific research at UC, costs 100k minimum. I did what I could and The head Lab Professor at The Quantum Physics Dept did do the muscle testing and did bring in many other professors to experience this material. They were very excited and sent me to The Material Science Dept. They informed me of the potential cost and that was that.

What other questions have i been viewed as avoiding?

It is quite difficult to fully give someone a lesson on Quantum Mechanical Theory who hasn't read Nassim Haramein's work. He is the only person I am aware of that has actually unified Einstein's field theory on relativity.

I humbly request that htise that claim the know about Quantum Theory, read more about it than Dancing Wuji Masters written in the 70's. There is alot of information available that explains harmonic resonance alot better than I could.

I'm just a skater who acknowledged this product, came up with an application, tested it, got Smolik and Alex Horn to test it--and well, everyone who has tried it, feels like they "in the zone" more often, have more endurance, more flexiblity and generally feel more relaxed and stable on the board.

Sorry if i am "blowing it" be attempting to spread information that i believe is true. My teachers, my sifu and my team have put their faith in Paradox and i truly hope to make everyone's skating experience that much better. If i can do that--mission accomplished--if i can underwrite Doogood's mission in the process----gravy.

spungo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
  • Lord Ganesha
« Reply #118 on: April 22, 2009, 05:30:31 PM »

Copernicus was jailed for his views and theories. You guys just hate, I can take that...Like I said before..I love haters,,feed me

Lay off guys, he's just misunderstood, like Copernicus.  Paradox grip is just as revolutionary as saying the Earth is not flat. 
do more yoga!

« Reply #119 on: April 22, 2009, 05:39:46 PM »
the ashtanga flow series has seriously elimated my sciatica---yoga does work