Author Topic: Paradox Grip  (Read 41693 times)

Winobot

Re: Paradox Grip
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2009, 10:01:26 PM »

Everybody knows that Tesla is a wussy ballad rock band.

Goddammit. You are a spamming piece of shit. If I ever find you I'm gonna take my griptape and sand your fucking earlobes off.

[/quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicola_Tesla

FredGnarly?

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
  • what's the deal honeybunz?
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2009, 10:38:12 PM »
Dude, Mob's got pictures on their grip, check it out!
http://www.theskateboardindustry.com/tsi/p/197.jpg

Hexagon

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2009, 11:01:18 PM »
you guys ever eat a SOUPER BOWL? go to the dollar store and cop one.

ps. odb iron horse grip out 2010

IDAREYOU

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2009, 12:33:29 AM »
proof is in the ride--------try it at 510 in Berkeley.  Trying to explain quantum mechanics would take entirely too long. That you will have to research on your own. You can start with cymatics, try uc berkley's quantum physics dept...where some of my research was done.

Simply, the human body is electric and needs to be properly grounded to get maximum power in each of your red blood cells. The red blood cell in most people is malfunctioning due to improper grounding.

This technology helps your body properly ground and then your red blood cells, which create your energetic field, can actually work properly. When this happens you feel more centered, balanced and powerful.

For those that understand car engines, let's use an analogy----if you don't ground the engine block you don't get maximum horsepower. The spark plug arcs to the block and then to the frame and loses its intensity which then causes a malfunctioned explosion in the valve cylinder---less horsepower because of no grounding wire. The engine of your body is your blood, moved throughout your body be your heart and regulated by your brain. These minute explosions in each of your red blood cells becomes properly grounded, when that happens--increased performance.

maximum power in each of your red blood cells? LOL to do what ? to move oxygen around better ? give me a break. that's not even how it works. you couldnt possibly be more kooky. if you want to say this is magnetic griptape, you should just say that.

crailtapper

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2009, 09:34:18 AM »
you don't even have a solid sheet of grip. your logo sucks and i wouldn't buy your shit because i don't have the option to keep the fact that i'm riding kinoki foot pad griptape to myself. also, i'm not gonna pay 5 bucks for a sticker that is just a promotional product for your company. that's like paying for a red bull hat or a monster hoodie.

no die cut logo, keep the techno-babble to a minimum, keep getting building a sick team (good enough so far), you may be able to stay afloat.

skatefilmer202

• Rep: -9
  • ya
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2009, 01:36:37 PM »
ok i wanna try this grip now if it will make me "balance" better it sounds too good to be true. do you have any new jersey retailers?

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2009, 02:24:32 PM »
Trying to explain quantum mechanics would take entirely too long. That you will have to research on your own. You can start with cymatics, try uc berkley's quantum physics dept...where some of my research was done.

Simply, the human body is electric and needs to be properly grounded to get maximum power in each of your red blood cells. The red blood cell in most people is malfunctioning due to improper grounding.

This technology helps your body properly ground and then your red blood cells, which create your energetic field, can actually work properly. When this happens you feel more centered, balanced and powerful.
OK, I'm just pissed at you now. I know enough about quantum mechanics, cymatics, and physics in general to know that you're talking out of your ass.
How are you using quantum mechanics to enhance human balance? What part of the mechanical process of human balance do holograms have an effect on?
What procedure did you use to find the right "frequency?" How do you change the "frequency" in the materials you're using? I'm as much of a fan of string theory as the next guy, but if you're using string theory's properties of frequency to actually create a tangible product, why are you making griptape? You could be rich just for the simple fact that you've harnessed and use string theory in any applicable way.

And about the cymatics... what do high and low pitch wave patterns have to do with a sheet of griptape that's securely adhered to a skateboard?

Last thing, and this is really the only thing that matters I guess...  you said this:
try uc berkley's quantum physics dept...where some of my research was done
If someone there did your research, who is it? You can't just call the physics department at Berkley and hope that the secretary answering the phone has a clue what the research scientists are working on. Just give me the name of a research scientist... if he's at UC Berkley, then his identity is already public record... just give me a name and I'll ask him or his department head.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 02:26:11 PM by grimcity »

bobjohn

« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2009, 03:08:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Trying to explain quantum mechanics would take entirely too long. That you will have to research on your own. You can start with cymatics, try uc berkley's quantum physics dept...where some of my research was done.

[close]
OK, I'm just pissed at you now. I know enough about quantum mechanics, cymatics, and physics in general to know that you're talking out of your ass.
How are you using quantum mechanics to enhance human balance? What part of the mechanical process of human balance do holograms have an effect on?
What procedure did you use to find the right "frequency?" How do you change the "frequency" in the materials you're using? I'm as much of a fan of string theory as the next guy, but if you're using string theory's properties of frequency to actually create a tangible product, why are you making griptape? You could be rich just for the simple fact that you've harnessed and use string theory in any applicable way.

And about the cymatics... what do high and low pitch wave patterns have to do with a sheet of griptape that's securely adhered to a skateboard?

Last thing, and this is really the only thing that matters I guess...  you said this:
Expand Quote
try uc berkley's quantum physics dept...where some of my research was done
[close]
If someone there did your research, who is it? You can't just call the physics department at Berkley and hope that the secretary answering the phone has a clue what the research scientists are working on. Just give me the name of a research scientist... if he's at UC Berkley, then his identity is already public record... just give me a name and I'll ask him or his department head.

Judging by this video, the "research" was actually conducted in the pharmaceuticals department.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2009, 03:38:11 PM »
if it wasnt for temp gnar and the video game thread, this forum would be useless.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

sage

« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2009, 03:42:47 PM »
proof is in the ride--------try it at 510 in Berkeley.  Trying to explain quantum mechanics would take entirely too long. That you will have to research on your own. You can start with cymatics, try uc berkley's quantum physics dept...where some of my research was done.

For those that understand car engines, let's use an analogy----if you don't ground the engine block you don't get maximum horsepower. The spark plug arcs to the block and then to the frame and loses its intensity which then causes a malfunctioned explosion in the valve cylinder---less horsepower because of no grounding wire. The engine of your body is your blood, moved throughout your body be your heart and regulated by your brain. These minute explosions in each of your red blood cells becomes properly grounded, when that happens--increased performance.

I am filing a complaint against you with the BBB and the Federal Trade Commission for false advertisement. Here is some info about "paradoxgrip" for others who'd like to file complaints.

Administrative Contact:
      Gold, Ari 
      Paradox
      4629 Cass St Suite 275
      San Diego, California 92109
      United States
      (530) 386-2160

Ari's e-mail is [email protected]

I would highly recommend people spam this kooks e-mail box, as well as call his phone and call him a cocksucker. Let's take skateboarding back one lame enterprise at a time.

Also for your sake Ari I hope you have permission from every person you list on your "team" to use their names.

edit - I already checked that number, it's his. Remember you can use *67 to hide your number from caller-ids if you give a shit.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 03:55:44 PM by sage »

bumpnrun

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
    • Fairways & Flips avatar image
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2009, 03:52:52 PM »
Ari Gold.  wtf?

sage

« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2009, 03:59:30 PM »
Ari Gold.  wtf?

I don't know, coincidence? His voice mail says "You've reached Paradox this is Ari Evan Gold...." or some shit like that, and his website is registered to "Ari Gold" and that's his e-mail.

skoop

« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2009, 04:00:07 PM »
stuff sounds to good to be true. if it does work i would probably get lazy and not want to balance as much as usual then when i get normal grip again i wont be able to skate. i want to try some but im afraid i might get cancer from all of the shit thats supposed to be in it.

if you still think its a fake company then look at this.
looks real. Jake brown has the grip with thier dumb logo on it at 2:36

PumpkinEsc0bar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -127
  • cleaner than a broke dick dog
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2009, 04:06:59 PM »
griptape is griptape they're all the same to me who cares

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2009, 04:56:53 PM »
http://www.boardistan.com/?p=4498

Bleeaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

skatefilmer202

• Rep: -9
  • ya
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2009, 05:38:45 PM »

i couldnt even understand any of that. he was talking about bruce lee and compact discs wtf?

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 458
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2009, 05:44:08 PM »

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2009, 05:55:30 PM »
Anyone who watches my show has seen that guy before. He was trying to use his flesh cannoli to enact some "Harmonic Resonance" on the vocal cords of a minor. He's gonna need some of that shit in his boots to learn how to walk again when I'm done with him. I'm Chris Hansen.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2009, 05:57:11 PM »
*sheds a tear*
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

IDAREYOU

« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2009, 06:10:34 PM »
it just sounds like you're trying to channel thetans

Hypnotoad

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2009, 06:15:42 PM »
just pointing out that there are two threads about a new griptape company on the front page and they're both over two pages long.

sage

« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2009, 06:53:18 PM »

Black painted finger nails? Someone please join me in my crusade against this kook, he makes doug brown look like john cardiel.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2009, 06:57:50 PM »
I got a shovel but I don't want to dig.

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 383
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2009, 07:09:38 PM »

i'm for iron shirt tai chi and harmonic frequency and balancing body energy, and i'm no expert, but i know a pretty good amount about chigong and tai chi and almost none of what he said made sense, even from that point of view much less a quantum mechanic point of view.

and another thing-if no "white line" shows up when you fold it, how much more difficult is it to cut off your extra grip tape?

FlatSpotLOC

« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2009, 07:25:25 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

i'm for iron shirt tai chi and harmonic frequency and balancing body energy, and i'm no expert, but i know a pretty good amount about chigong and tai chi and almost none of what he said made sense, even from that point of view much less a quantum mechanic point of view.

and another thing-if no "white line" shows up when you fold it, how much more difficult is it to cut off your extra grip tape?
Great question. It seems as though nobody can make the perfect griptape...o wait guyz!!! I haz found it:

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 25
  • Keep It +
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2009, 07:31:27 PM »
If anyone ever says the word "quantum physics" to me while I'm gripping or riding a board, I will quantum physically beat you.

GIMMICK GIMMICK GIMMICK < Jessup

My name is Ari Penis-Gold and my penis is also in my mouth.

• Rep: -3658
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2009, 10:15:23 PM »
hi haters,

a little love for you guys since your board was a little ruff on you today.
Ever listed to Morrisey?
Blair at TWS loves Morrisey. me too, when Im bummed and anti-social. Music affects you, like Iron Maiden affects you.
These little holograms are the very same material coated on a CD, just without the plastic disk. The Quantum aspect comes from the music, burnt on those "holograms", changing according to your needs at any given time.

But, really  just try it---at the very least it is made far better then what is currently available and we donate 10% of our gross profits to charity.

grim, sent out your grip already----its good grip, even if i didn't mention the technology, powerbalance changed their website--not sure what you read, they do sell there "holograms" to many reputable companies and there is no harm or radiation as tested by a  Yale Professor.
Also: The Materials Science professor at The Quantum Physics Dept at UC Berkeley is Dr. Mason--it was only one day of research and he said I needed 100k to do a full study. But he was equally impressed with the affect it had on his body as well. And referred me to The Material Science Dept.

Nassim Haramein is the leader in modern Quark quantum theory and I believe he has actually unified Einstein's Field Theory. If you would to delve further in this realm, heez da mein.

TO whom who questioned the validity of my knowledge in regards to Chi Gong and other views of Chinese philosophy here are my more intimate sources. If you have not herd of them, that is good. Fame greed is something to be avoided according Emei LinJi Chan Buddist Philosphy.

Chi Gong has but one real source and that is what who I qoute, Grandmaster Fu Wei Zhong, 13th Lineage Holder of Emei LinJi, Chan Buddism, my Sifu---Note: he is the chinese equivalent of The Dali Lama.

My current Sifu is GrandMaster Greg Yao..nephew and student of Grandmaster Chris Chan, who trained Bruce Lee in Wing Chun Kung Fu. Master G, as I call him can produce what is called Iron Shirt--through vigorous training and a special shaolin balm.
Lies weaken the will and confuse the laws of creation. It would be foolish for me to do this, tortuous even.

Much love to all you skaters...i have been skating my whole life and hope to roll forever....

paradox

ROFLCOCKTOR

• Rep: 9
  • soisoisoisoisoi
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2009, 10:25:50 PM »
THERE IS NO FUCKING QUANTUM MECHANICS AT PLAY IN YOUR FUCKING GRIP TAPE AND IF THERE IS, IT WOULD BE SO FUCKING MINUSCULE THAT THE REAL LIFE DIFFERENCE WOULD BE NEGLIGIBLE IF NOTICEABLE AT ALL. FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR BULLSHIT AT TRICKING PEOPLE WITH BIG FUCKING WORDS.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2009, 10:43:40 PM »
THERE IS NO FUCKING QUANTUM MECHANICS AT PLAY IN YOUR FUCKING GRIP TAPE AND IF THERE IS, IT WOULD BE SO FUCKING MINUSCULE THAT THE REAL LIFE DIFFERENCE WOULD BE NEGLIGIBLE IF NOTICEABLE AT ALL. FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR BULLSHIT AT TRICKING PEOPLE WITH BIG FUCKING WORDS.
/thread

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2009, 11:29:06 PM »
I'm as much of a fan of string theory as the next guy, but if you're using string theory's properties of frequency to actually create a tangible product, why are you making griptape? You could be rich just for the simple fact that you've harnessed and use string theory in any applicable way.

he's not in it for the money,  grim.  he's just a lowly quantum mechanic whos life is dedicated to keepin us sk8rs better balanced on the board.

I heard karl is rocking handrails 'cause of this stuff!

wheee!