« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2006, 12:23:13 PM »
This story is so brilliant.

http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060726/NEWS03/607260345/1007

This girl played bass in Lifetime.

woody

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: I Died
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2006, 07:07:17 PM »
This either happened when my mom was driving through North Richmond (pretty much the sketchiest area of Richmond, CA which has the highest violent crime rate in the state) or it was my grandma driving through Roxbury Boston where she used to be a teacher. I don't remember specifically.  She stopped at the stoplight when it was red, and a guy ran up to her car and smashed the window and reached in and grabbed her purse. Also, they both used to always have people run up to them at the stop signs and lights trying to sell them drugs or rob them and the cops would tell them to not stop at the lights or anything. Eventually my mom just started driving a different route to work.

My story takes place at a party, although I wasn't that close to death. It was at some kids house and got really blown up with a ton of kids and for some reason or another a fight happens. About fifteen minutes later I hear people saying things to each other like 'come on, we have to go!' andstuff. Then a kid runs into the house with blood all on his shirt grabbing his chest. My friends and I left pretty soon after that, although there wasn't enough room in the car so I had to walk home. The next day I heard the details, and four people had gotten stabbed and one of them died. It was pretty shocking.
let me just name a few of the hammers in this video...

mikefork

« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2006, 07:18:57 PM »
my grandma driving through Roxbury Boston where she used to be a teacher. I don't remember specifically.  She stopped at the stoplight when it was red, and a guy ran up to her car and smashed the window and reached in and grabbed her purse. Also, they both used to always have people run up to them at the stop signs and lights trying to sell them drugs or rob them and the cops would tell them to not stop at the lights or anything. Eventually my mom just started driving a different route to work.
whoa mine takes place in the same area. i was with some friends skating one of their brothers backyard mini, the cops are in the neighborhood because someone had a gun and they couldnt find them so they cheese it and not even five minutes later someone shoots into the yard we were skating

stagefright

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2006, 10:32:00 PM »
got swept out by the current(riptide?) in hawaii when i was 6 or so, got pulled under and passed out, some surfer or something saved me. apparently swallowed water and had to get that mouth to mouth gay shit. fuckin homo surfers, also got the shit kicked out of me in australia last year for writing on some kids table at a party. woke up the next day on the side of the road, with no money and wallet, 1 eye swollen shut other one halfway, bad concussion or something so i had no idea what country or where i lived or anything. found out later i had my head smashed a bunch of times into the pavement or something.
we toked a marley and i split back to the park, minding my own busineess when a rollerblader mean mugs..i let it go.

syn

• Rep: 5
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2006, 11:29:59 PM »
got swept out by the current(riptide?) in hawaii when i was 6 or so, got pulled under and passed out, some surfer or something saved me. apparently swallowed water and had to get that mouth to mouth gay shit. fuckin homo surfers, also got the shit kicked out of me in australia last year for writing on some kids table at a party. woke up the next day on the side of the road, with no money and wallet, 1 eye swollen shut other one halfway, bad concussion or something so i had no idea what country or where i lived or anything. found out later i had my head smashed a bunch of times into the pavement or something.

Gay surfers? They pretty much saved your life. I've almost drowned in the ocean when I was young too, but some guy grabbed me as I was struggling.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/party-crash-shooting-man-charged/2006/07/26/1153816213342.html

I've got the average "stupid teens almost die" stories, but check the link above. This made big news, and the victim is the brother of a guy I skate with. Pretty random as he told me the story before I saw it in the papers.  They were having a bong party and a crackhead came in trying to get a fix, then went nuts after they told him to piss off

Skateboarding has already been bought, sold, packaged and sailed down the river. We were just too busy being cool to notice - Vibetek

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2006, 03:35:28 AM »
I was actually laughing at the "gay surfers" thing, classic, lying there half drowned and wake up with a salty sun kissed, bleach haired surfer pouting over you as he give you the kiss of life again

- "Yeah thanks gay boy, sneaking in poof kisses when i was out the game, what the fuck ? ? ?"

"But, but, but i was saving you. . . "

"Save it for the court fruit bag !"

And walk off all pissed off hahahahahahaha

However i have had a gun "gently" drawn on me and told not to pursue a converstation about a "financial arrangement" i was involved with, i didn't think i was going to get killed, but i knew i would get fucked up, theres a reasone they're called "gangsters" - and i'm not speaking about black kids with doo-rags, i'm speaking about Glaswegian nut jobs who'd actaully eat you alive just to see what happen.

If you imagine some Eastend London Gangster say from Lock, Stock and 2 Smoking barrels but he's from Glasgow and a million times worse, then you know it's time to let it go, agree, get out the car, thank fuck you're not in a ditch bleeding, and have no cash, something heavy that you know isn't what you thought it was, a great story to never tell anyone the gritty details of
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

kaufmaner

« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2006, 05:19:21 AM »
i got a knife pulled on me like 3 times already, it wasnt that serious though... non of them really wanted to stab me they just wanted to show off

Duffy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
  • talkin mad shit kid
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2006, 07:25:55 AM »
I was actually laughing at the "gay surfers" thing, classic, lying there half drowned and wake up with a salty sun kissed, bleach haired surfer pouting over you as he give you the kiss of life again

- "Yeah thanks gay boy, sneaking in poof kisses when i was out the game, what the fuck ? ? ?"

"But, but, but i was saving you. . . "

"Save it for the court fruit bag !"

And walk off all pissed off hahahahahahaha

However i have had a gun "gently" drawn on me and told not to pursue a converstation about a "financial arrangement" i was involved with, i didn't think i was going to get killed, but i knew i would get fucked up, theres a reasone they're called "gangsters" - and i'm not speaking about black kids with doo-rags, i'm speaking about Glaswegian nut jobs who'd actaully eat you alive just to see what happen.

If you imagine some Eastend London Gangster say from Lock, Stock and 2 Smoking barrels but he's from Glasgow and a million times worse, then you know it's time to let it go, agree, get out the car, thank fuck you're not in a ditch bleeding, and have no cash, something heavy that you know isn't what you thought it was, a great story to never tell anyone the gritty details of

I love reading Donnie's stories then looking at his avatar.

JohnC

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -5
  • AUSTIN 3:16
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2006, 09:04:11 AM »
donnies the hardest dude i know who loves puppies

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2006, 09:10:18 AM »
donnies the hardest dude i know who loves puppies

hahahaha, i'm not hard, i have been in "situations", but running away is normally better, however, i do love puppies though hahaha

JohnC

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -5
  • AUSTIN 3:16
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2006, 09:22:08 AM »
hahahah

stagefright

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2006, 08:57:14 PM »
yea that was sarcasm on my part
we toked a marley and i split back to the park, minding my own busineess when a rollerblader mean mugs..i let it go.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2006, 06:05:54 AM »
yea that was sarcasm on my part

I did realise that - hence adding the wee joke

Jewel Runner

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 101
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2021, 07:59:05 AM »
Back from the DEAD!

Thanks! This is a good thread

I wanna read more experiences

The only time I thought I was gonna die was at the beach where I was dragged by a huge wave and couldn't get myself up. It was almost as if someone was pushing my head down and I couldn't get it up. Eventually I did but I got so scared I had to leave the water and just chilled for the rest of the day lol