Author Topic: Why is lurk daddy banned?  (Read 6131 times)

Julius Caesar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
  • You got me.
Re: Why is lurk daddy banned?
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2009, 10:16:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i would punch you and ceeyMar. I also can't believe anyone that posts their personal life in gnarthing to say would have the audacity to talk about someone having a "boyfriend".
[close]
It's was geared more towards ceeymar, but from the way he posts, i can tell he would participate in that circle jerk.
[close]

Haha, you can "tell."  That's great because I don't know wtf you are talking about.  What circle jerk are you talkin about?  CeeyMar admitted he is one but you are the catcher, so I'm really confused.

Expand Quote
COTG is better than the "whatever" section only guys who quit skating 3 years ago to be a drunk and smoke weed and live on their friend's couch and spread diseases and never ever end up making it in life since they dropped out of highschool so they can party the rest of their lives.
[close]

HAHAHAHA, time to explain things to you.

1) Most of the dudes in Whatever that don't skate as much as you do so for a reason.  Unlike you, they are not prepubescent 14 year olds.  When you get older many things change, and your time on board can thus be affected.  Someday you will learn of this.

2) We know you are anti weed, but don't get so upset at those who smoke and/or drink more than you.  Before you get mad at someone for something like that, you should look at your own problems.  You are addicted to message boards, attention, and acceptance.  As of now, you can't really pass judgment.

3) I think your spread diseases comment means "have intercourse."  I'm sorry you are a virgin, and that when you yell girls think it is cute (you've mentioned that like 5 times before in the last 2 months), but don't be mad at others.

4) I doubt very many people on here dropped out of high school.  I know at your age it is the top of the food chain to you, but in reality it isn't.  A lot of people not only don't drop out, but graduate without any caring whatsoever.  It is not hard to do, I promise!  Idiots do it every year in huge numbers.

5) Party the rest of their lives comment...Christian, I'm sorry but if you act anything like you do on here in real life then that might be why you don't get invited to the party.  If you want I'll help you work on your personality disorders, but if you want to try to help yourself on your own my best advice is -

It is okay to get IRL negative rep points.  If you receive a negative IRL rep point then do not challenge the entire system and those who gave you said -1.  Do not freak out and get yourself banned from that friend group.  Your ability to make new accounts in real life only exist when you move and/or switch schools.  As long as you are in one location you only have the ONE account, so don't go getting it banned from all the forums, I mean friend groups.
1. There are few dudes on here who quit skating because it got too mainstream.
2. I'm not anti-weed, I just don't want to do it and people who dedicate their lives to just smoke are dumb.
3. People who live their lives on their friend's sofa, getting fat and just fucking all day and never even think about taking the girl out on a date.
4. Okay.
5. People who only party.

There's a thing called deleting cookies that works 24 hours after getting banned my nigga. And if I'm annoying in real life, I'd be annoyingly quiet.

And please bring up the fact that I'm not skating right now. I just woke up and I probably get more skating done than some of the most liked posters on here.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 10:21:52 AM by Julius Caesar »
Occupabo slapam messageboardam

Julius Caesar

• You got me.
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2009, 10:23:36 AM »
And you don't have the right to tell someone that they're taking the internet too seriously, you're the one who keeps bragging about people liking you on here.

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2009, 10:27:19 AM »
Sheeit.  Back in my day, a boy knew when to shut his mouth and drop his pants.  Lousy consarnit know-it-all whippersnappers think they know the ins n outs of this here world.  Really the only thing they oughtta know is a big ol johnson pumpin their behind.

crailtapper

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2009, 10:34:21 AM »
And you don't have the right to tell someone that they're taking the internet too seriously, you're the one who keeps bragging about people liking you on here.

shut up christian. pot is awesome. sex is awesome. booze is awesome. there's also this thing called "quality of life" that most people value over "social status". i drink and get high all day. i fuck often. i basically live on friend's couches. i also don't have a single disease and a 4.0 gpa. booyah, bitch! you say artnewt doesn't have the right to tell you you take the internet too seriously? then you certainly don't have the right to tell people that they aren't taking real life seriously enough.

POST #666!!!!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 10:52:22 AM by crailtapper »

Julius Caesar

• You got me.
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2009, 10:42:16 AM »
Well you're like 21 and still skateboard. I'm talking about people who quit skateboarding to pursue that lifestyle. I'd be down for everything minus sleeping on couches and weed but I'll still skate every day and not act like a cool guy to people who still enjoy skateboarding.

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2009, 10:51:39 AM »
I checked already and he was never banned. The only thing I could think of was that he shared an IP with an account that was banned. I even looked into that and there was no matching IP.

Like I told "someone else", have him go to www.whatismyip.com and email me his IP so I can take a further look.

Otherwise, I can only sit here and wait while for more racist fake accounts to come in here and choke on comedy.

Regards,

bb

crailtapper

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2009, 10:52:57 AM »
Well you're like 21 and still skateboard. I'm talking about people who quit skateboarding to pursue that lifestyle. I'd be down for everything minus sleeping on couches and weed but I'll still skate every day and not act like a cool guy to people who still enjoy skateboarding.

Fair enough.

Doctor Newton

« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2009, 11:02:13 AM »
1. If people 100% quit because it got mainstream, then they are idiots.  I remember a time when I was in middle school when skating got popular and it made it to where you just got annoyed to death if you brought a board to school.  Doesn't mean you stop skating though.  I promise you though, your life as it is now will not be the exact same as it will be when you get to your 20s and a lot of dudes don't skate as much for various reasons, none of which are because it is mainstream.  I guess we were talking about two different kinds of dudes, so my bad.

2. Sorry I said you were anti-weed, you just came across that way once.  I didn't mean it as you are anti 100% weed being smoked ever, I just meant it as in you yourself are anti-weed.

3. That sounded way funnier than you meant it to be, the taking the girl on a date part.  I agree on the getting fat part.  I'm not too into the fat folk.

4. Cool

5. I used to party a lot.  You find people who participate in legit cool activities when they part, and then douches like the baseball team that used to live two floors above me.  They would watch Monday Night Football, clap when something happened (never get loud or anything, just fucking clap and it was more annoying), drink a minuscule amount of beer, then throw the bottles out their mighty 3rd story window and when they would break they would proceed to circle jerk in celebration.  You would hear them sometimes outside of the dorm talking about the party the night before.  They were fucking faggots and the lamest dudes ever.  If those are the kind of people you meant then I can agree.

I hope you do still skate everyday, but I am 22 and I don't still skate everyday.  I wish I did.  Nothing really holds me back but my own laziness (and my excuse/reason that there really isn't anyone to skate with since a few years ago), but I promise you - shit changes and no matter what you think now, you probably won't skate as much as you do now.  I would agree with you if I was still around your age because I used to have the same opinion on that subject.  I thought I would still skate 2-3 hours a day every single day until the day I died.

If you start judging dudes who don't skate as much as you as being less than you, then you are no better than the dudes who haven't skated in 6 years and try to have cool guy supremacy over everything you say just because they skated back when it was "cool."

Julius Caesar

• You got me.
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2009, 11:07:41 AM »
1. If people 100% quit because it got mainstream, then they are idiots.  I remember a time when I was in middle school when skating got popular and it made it to where you just got annoyed to death if you brought a board to school.  Doesn't mean you stop skating though.  I promise you though, your life as it is now will not be the exact same as it will be when you get to your 20s and a lot of dudes don't skate as much for various reasons, none of which are because it is mainstream.  I guess we were talking about two different kinds of dudes, so my bad.

2. Sorry I said you were anti-weed, you just came across that way once.  I didn't mean it as you are anti 100% weed being smoked ever, I just meant it as in you yourself are anti-weed.

3. That sounded way funnier than you meant it to be, the taking the girl on a date part.  I agree on the getting fat part.  I'm not too into the fat folk.

4. Cool

5. I used to party a lot.  You find people who participate in legit cool activities when they part, and then douches like the baseball team that used to live two floors above me.  They would watch Monday Night Football, clap when something happened (never get loud or anything, just fucking clap and it was more annoying), drink a minuscule amount of beer, then throw the bottles out their mighty 3rd story window and when they would break they would proceed to circle jerk in celebration.  You would hear them sometimes outside of the dorm talking about the party the night before.  They were fucking faggots and the lamest dudes ever.  If those are the kind of people you meant then I can agree.

Expand Quote
[close]

I hope you do still skate everyday, but I am 22 and I don't still skate everyday.  I wish I did.  Nothing really holds me back but my own laziness (and my excuse/reason that there really isn't anyone to skate with since a few years ago), but I promise you - shit changes and no matter what you think now, you probably won't skate as much as you do now.  I would agree with you if I was still around your age because I used to have the same opinion on that subject.  I thought I would still skate 2-3 hours a day every single day until the day I died.

If you start judging dudes who don't skate as much as you as being less than you, then you are no better than the dudes who haven't skated in 6 years and try to have cool guy supremacy over everything you say just because they skated back when it was "cool."

I just think that people who decide to quit skateboarding should think they're better than people that still do and I don't understand wanting to be a part of a skateboard forum if you're over it. If I was over skateboarding, I wouldn't be on a messageboard trying to pwn 16 year olds who still enjoy it, I would move on and find another hobby of interest and try not to heckle kids who can't see themselves doing anything else because they're not as "core" as them.

CeeyMar

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2009, 11:41:27 AM »
Holy fuck Christian shut the fuck up! There are people your age on this forum that aren't this annoying. You have some mental problem that causes you to seek acceptance whether it be positive or negative, I had your back man but you've been fucking blowing it for the whole time that I've been on these boards. The fuck is wrong with you? You don't like weed? Maybe if you actually fucking tried it you wouldn't be such a weirdo..bitches would like you and you would get the clap.  Why do the things that other people do bother you so much? Oh he quit skating wah wah wah!!! It won't affect your skating. Shut the fuck up about core and hipster shit too...like someone previously said do you have two hipster dads? and one of them was core and would beat you? Fuck I barely read shit about whats core or not in these threads. WTF? Someone quit skating because he's core and his decision is fucking up my tre flips. You need to take a break from these boards and take my advice man. Smoke some weed, drink some beer/liquor, party, meet some bitches and hump their legs- don't fucking worry about diseases and what not.

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2009, 05:51:07 PM »
Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?

30 pieces of silver I think?

PATRICK SAINT SWAYZE

• Rep: -5
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2009, 06:33:18 PM »
HÉ LES TYPES QUE J'AI VERSÉ LE FROMAGE AVALENT MON PANTALON ! ! ! !

Tarquin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 423
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2009, 06:48:20 PM »
oh..... so this is another one of those threads

biggums mcgee

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2009, 08:04:02 PM »
one less ignorant kid on here never did anybody any harm. honestly i'm surprised more of them haven't popped up by now.

Dr. Newton 2.0

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2009, 08:42:00 PM »
There was another good poster who got banned a while back who needs to be allowed too.... I think he got banned months ago, but I forgot his name.

You're all a bunch of fucking retards.... especially the "Doctor Newton" fake account. Sitting around doing nothing but fucking hoes and "not even taking them on a date" sounds pretty tight to me.

Doctor Newton

« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2009, 11:49:18 PM »
There was another good poster who got banned a while back who needs to be allowed too.... I think he got banned months ago, but I forgot his name.

You're all a bunch of fucking retards.... especially the "Doctor Newton" fake account. Sitting around doing nothing but fucking hoes and "not even taking them on a date" sounds pretty tight to me.

You don't act this way outside the anonymity of the internet.  You have nothing to back up me being or acting regular.  You are just mad cause you think I'm "on your dick" because we have the same sig.  It's not my fault we share the same interests.  It is probably a product of our environment.  Why do you act like this?  You give NC a bad name, especially Guilford, Forsyth, and Davidson counties.

Absurdicon Delta

• Rep: 0
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2009, 12:40:18 AM »
CeeyMar is one of my favorite posters.  I would punch a motherfucker for CeeyMar.

damn you're hard as fuck
Not to toot my own horn but Dyrdek was NEVER on my level and never will be.
I aint got no love for you bitches.

pube tube

« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2009, 01:59:01 AM »
HÉ LES TYPES QUE J'AI VERSÉ LE FROMAGE AVALENT MON PANTALON ! ! ! !
*sigh*  yet ANOTHER shitty GWB account.

Corona

• Rep: -12
  • EL REGRESO DE PUERTO DOMINICANO
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2009, 10:03:57 AM »
Holy fuck Christian shut the fuck up! There are people your age on this forum that aren't this annoying. You have some mental problem that causes you to seek acceptance whether it be positive or negative, I had your back man but you've been fucking blowing it for the whole time that I've been on these boards. The fuck is wrong with you? You don't like weed? Maybe if you actually fucking tried it you wouldn't be such a weirdo..bitches would like you and you would get the clap.  Why do the things that other people do bother you so much? Oh he quit skating wah wah wah!!! It won't affect your skating. Shut the fuck up about core and hipster shit too...like someone previously said do you have two hipster dads? and one of them was core and would beat you? Fuck I barely read shit about whats core or not in these threads. WTF? Someone quit skating because he's core and his decision is fucking up my tre flips. You need to take a break from these boards and take my advice man. Smoke some weed, drink some beer/liquor, party, meet some bitches and hump their legs- don't fucking worry about diseases and what not.
It doesn't affect me, I just stated that COTG isn't any worse than those guys. I am not going to smoke anything, I lost my grandfathers to cancer and I have my personal reasons. I'm not some crazy christian trying to make it illegal and putting down anyone who does it, I think it's regular to make smoking illegal but I just don't want to do it myself. Smoke your dank cuh
EQUIPO LATINO

Corona

• Rep: -12
  • EL REGRESO DE PUERTO DOMINICANO
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2009, 10:05:30 AM »
And I also think that doing anything solely to impress anyone but yourself is stupid.
EQUIPO LATINO

crailtapper

« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2009, 12:15:54 PM »
GWB HAS LOWERED THE QUALITY OF MY SLAP EXPERIENCE. THIS MAKES ME SAD.

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -464
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2009, 01:14:07 PM »
WHAT THE SHIT? i was never banned im just dont post cause im lamed out of this place. anyone who thought i was a fake account spends way to much fucking time of this fucking site get a fucking life homos
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 01:17:54 PM by lurk daddy »
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

crailtapper

« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2009, 01:25:32 PM »
That faggot brooklyn banks has some explaining to do. How do you ban one of the only decent posters here?

dumbass.

ugly ass kook

• Rep: -58
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2009, 01:28:08 PM »
I guess it turns out that cotg is just regular, not that surprising....

kyleishere

• Rep: -5
  • massimo!
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2009, 01:51:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Why is the sky blue? Why is water wet? Why did Judas rat to Romans while Jesus slept?
[close]

'cause all fairy tales need a bad guy
FAIL
4th chamber lyrics.

Doctor Newton

« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2009, 12:32:21 AM »
I guess lurk went so far up cotg's ass that cotg forgot where he went.  Maybe cotg went so far up lurk's ass that he didn't know where he himself was and became disoriented...and just happened to bring a laptop.  The world may never know.

Mr_Snickers

« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2009, 08:18:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i would punch you and ceeyMar. I also can't believe anyone that posts their personal life in gnarthing to say would have the audacity to talk about someone having a "boyfriend".
[close]
It's was geared more towards ceeymar, but from the way he posts, i can tell he would participate in that circle jerk.
[close]

Haha, you can "tell."  That's great because I don't know wtf you are talking about.  What circle jerk are you talkin about?  CeeyMar admitted he is one but you are the catcher, so I'm really confused.

Expand Quote
COTG is better than the "whatever" section only guys who quit skating 3 years ago to be a drunk and smoke weed and live on their friend's couch and spread diseases and never ever end up making it in life since they dropped out of highschool so they can party the rest of their lives.
[close]

HAHAHAHA, time to explain things to you.

1) Most of the dudes in Whatever that don't skate as much as you do so for a reason.  Unlike you, they are not prepubescent 14 year olds.  When you get older many things change, and your time on board can thus be affected.  Someday you will learn of this.

2) We know you are anti weed, but don't get so upset at those who smoke and/or drink more than you.  Before you get mad at someone for something like that, you should look at your own problems.  You are addicted to message boards, attention, and acceptance.  As of now, you can't really pass judgment.

3) I think your spread diseases comment means "have intercourse."  I'm sorry you are a virgin, and that when you yell girls think it is cute (you've mentioned that like 5 times before in the last 2 months), but don't be mad at others.

4) I doubt very many people on here dropped out of high school.  I know at your age it is the top of the food chain to you, but in reality it isn't.  A lot of people not only don't drop out, but graduate without any caring whatsoever.  It is not hard to do, I promise!  Idiots do it every year in huge numbers.

5) Party the rest of their lives comment...Christian, I'm sorry but if you act anything like you do on here in real life then that might be why you don't get invited to the party.  If you want I'll help you work on your personality disorders, but if you want to try to help yourself on your own my best advice is -

It is okay to get IRL negative rep points.  If you receive a negative IRL rep point then do not challenge the entire system and those who gave you said -1.  Do not freak out and get yourself banned from that friend group.  Your ability to make new accounts in real life only exist when you move and/or switch schools.  As long as you are in one location you only have the ONE account, so don't go getting it banned from all the forums, I mean friend groups.
[close]
1. There are few dudes on here who quit skating because it got too mainstream.
2. I'm not anti-weed, I just don't want to do it and people who dedicate their lives to just smoke are dumb.
3. People who live their lives on their friend's sofa, getting fat and just fucking all day and never even think about taking the girl out on a date.
4. Okay.
5. People who only party.

There's a thing called deleting cookies that works 24 hours after getting banned my nigga. And if I'm annoying in real life, I'd be annoyingly quiet.

And please bring up the fact that I'm not skating right now. I just woke up and I probably get more skating done than some of the most liked posters on here.
what's wrong with that?

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2009, 09:12:56 AM »
where's that facepalm pic when you need it... goddamn....
:) I must have been tripping last night