Author Topic: TK "society" release recap.  (Read 3048 times)

Mouth

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: TK "society" release recap.
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2009, 11:04:00 AM »
TK still sucks.

TK will always suck.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

beyonces ass

• Rep: -10
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2009, 11:06:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
TK IS THE FUCKING MAN, NO HOMO
[close]
i don't really understand i have never heard of anyone who says they are a fan of him in particular, why do you like him?
[close]
He's got what I want all the ballin ass shit from diamonds even though i don't wear jewelry to good off the boars steez, He;s ok @ skating. Getting better than before thank god. He used to suck

I'm not a huge fan of the guy, nor his music, nor his pro model clothing. I made this topic out of comic relief and a little bit of boredom, But what I do respect about Terry Kennedy is the fact that hes made something out of nothing. I think that speaks louder than words.

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2009, 11:25:31 AM »
TK still sucks.

TK will always suck.

Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Boobies

• Rep: -8
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2009, 01:46:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
i don't really understand i have never heard of anyone who says they are a fan of him in particular, why do you like him?
[close]
He's got what I want all the ballin ass shit from diamonds even though i don't wear jewelry to good off the boars steez, He;s ok @ skating. Getting better than before thank god. He used to suck

If you think he's  the man now just wait for a few years, once the skateboard industry changes and being a fucking moron is no longer cool.
The dewsh Bags like JR and TK are gonna get dropped and become the MC Hammers of skating.  Blew all of they're money on Diamonds to hang from they're necks and lavish cars. So once the money stops coming in they're broke and in debt.

BubbleGum i use to think you weren't bad. But now I see that your a person to.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 01:53:00 PM by Boobies »

ChildofGeppetto

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2009, 02:28:20 PM »
http://www.personamagazine.net/blog/exclusive-persona-terry-tk-kennedy/2009/01/13

Ladies, we’re always on the search for Mr. Right, right? Sometimes, due to our own insecurities or just a pure conflict of interests, he slips right through our fingers without us even realizing. Whatever the case, I’m sure you’ve heard of Terry “TK” Kennedy whether you know him as the LA bred pro skater/rapper from The Fly Society or more recently as Angela Simmons’ man — now ex-man. If you’re a reality TV aficionado then I’m sure you tuned in to the premiere episode of “Daddy’s Girls” on MTV this past Monday. The episode’s TKmain focus was on Angela’s breakup with TK and how she’s trying to get over it and move on with her life. TK was basically made out to be the bad guy, the liar and the cheat. But, there are always two sides to a story right? I had the chance to catch up with TK this week and he’s the complete opposite of what he was portrayed to be on screen and through the rumors. He expressed his true feelings on the relationship and gave his take of what really happened between him & Angela.

On How the Breakup Went

“We sat and down and talked. It was like, its best you go this way and its best I go that way –and that was it. It was no hard feelings between us. But I don’t think she wanted to give it up at the time, in a sense of like us — breaking up. So that’s why I think she’s still in disgrace and disgruntled about the situation.”

On How Things Fell Apart

“Everything was fine and dandy, moving along but when it came down to be an overall person to be there for me and continue to strive with me — I don’t know, we just couldn’t see eye to eye on that. I don’t know why. I didn’t cheat on her. I can see if I cheated on you, but I didn’t mess with other girls. It was none of that at all. That right there justifies my character.”

On The Aftermath of the Breakup

“She’s still talking about it –she’s got a whole new show, you know. I thought she would move on and be grateful for the spot she’s in now. You’re starting to fight and do stuff on your own. I mean, I’m 23 and she’s 21. We’re both fighting for our goals. We’re doing things most people are ages are not. You should be happy. Focus on that, don’t focus on me. I ain’t bringing you down. I’m not going off popping off at the mouth and saying negative stuff because it’s not even worth it and it’s not necessary. I’m a man and I respect it. Do what you gotta do to get over the situation. Continue to protect your feelings. I hope the best for her.”

On Sex in the Relationship

“That wasn’t even an issue for me. I went into the relationship knowing that. Why would I flip the script in the middle of the situation? I can have sex with anybody I want. That ain’t important. Sex is not everything — that doesn’t make a relationship. I need to be able to talk to you. I need to be able to do stuff and bond with you. But I think she’s still dealing with the fact that she’s in that spot where a man is not going to love her just because she doesn’t want to have sex. That wasn’t the case for me. She always had her guard up.”

On Being In Love

“I was in love with her. I never went that far with a girl before. I really loved her. She taught me a lot and she showed me a lot. She was great. We were so dope to each other. We helped each other out in so many ways.”

On A Typical Date

“We would go to dinner, go catch a movie, or just meet up with friends at an event. But we didn’t like being out as much, really.”

On What He Wants in a Girl

“Strong character. She’s gotta have strong character. And I gotta have somebody I can laugh with — she’s gotta have a good sense of humor. “

On How He Will Go Into His Next Relationship

“I’m going to go into it the same way with a 100% and an open heart. All I can do is, be Terry. I can just be me to my full potential.”

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2009, 02:42:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

If you think he's  the man now just wait for a few years, once the skateboard industry changes and being a fucking moron is no longer cool.
The dewsh Bags like JR and TK are gonna get dropped and become the MC Hammers of skating.  Blew all of they're money on Diamonds to hang from they're necks and lavish cars. So once the money stops coming in they're broke and in debt.

These dudes hang out with rob dyrdek. Highly doubt they're going broke.

Boobies

« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2009, 03:00:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

Dyrdek and TK are two totally different guys.
Rob's smart and has invested himself the right way with out sacrificing himself and becoming a sheckler.
TK is just flash, he's blown all his money on retarted stuff that isn't going to last.

So while TK and Dyrdek both have money now, TK's isnt going to last

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2009, 03:03:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Rob's smart and has invested himself the right way with out sacrificing himself and becoming a sheckler.
TK is just flash, he's blown all his money on retarted stuff that isn't going to last.

I'm sure you know this because you've seen his bank statements, right?

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2009, 03:06:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

association doesn't translate into dollars. ask hammer. he partied with everyone in the rap game that TK is trying to emulate. still broke though.

hell, I've been to more of Too Short's parties than I care to admit (in atl and the yay area) and I didn't miraculously become richer. it doesn't work that way.

if anything, they're hanging with those people BECAUSE they have money. once their well dries, the friends go with it. it's common knowledge. but anyways, i really hope they don't go broke. dudes still a skater and he's skating better everyday. i hope he stays paid and gets over his public persona BS and just chills out with the money and keeps skating. we need more rich dudes chilling in skateboarding **cough**rick howard**cough**.

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2009, 03:10:45 PM »
What's wrong with having fun with your money? It seems like you guys want them to go broke because you're not getting money. You guys are like"This nigga is getting money and pussy, and I'm here laming it up on slap. I hope this nigga goes broke."

Bubblegum Tate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1042
  • Slap's Resident Sneakerhead
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2009, 03:46:14 PM »
What's wrong with having fun with your money? It seems like you guys want them to go broke because you're not getting money. You guys are like"This nigga is getting money and pussy, and I'm here laming it up on slap. I hope this nigga goes broke."
What;s wrong with buying diamonds & nice cars when your not broke?

If he goes broke that's his problem, let spend what he wants like Mike Tyson

I'm sorry stop hating.
Ethan Bubblegum Tate - Captain of the Harlem Globetrotters, lecturer of Physics at Globetrotter University.
Tate is one of the best posters that's not me

Boobies

« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2009, 05:55:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]
I'm sure you know this because you've seen his bank statements, right?

How much do you think a 6x6 Diamond plated TK sign costs ?
More than a fucking skateboarder can afford

I don't get why you and tate are all "your just hatin cause they get mad pussy and stack paper and your just jealous"

If i ever some how managed to get that much money, no fucking way would I buy a bling piece or some overpriced piece of shit euro car

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2009, 07:31:32 PM »
Contrary to popular hip-hop sentiment, it's not hating if you think someone's public persona is unbearable, their rapping sucks elephant nuts or their jewelry is gaudy and distasteful. It's called common sense. I'm not a fan of TK but I'm glad he's able to take care of his family, drive nice cars and date Rev Run's daughter. Those shoes however are fucking hideous and I openly hate them.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony