Author Topic: Fat Chick Story Thread  (Read 122198 times)

ALT

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Fat Chick Story Thread
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2009, 09:43:03 AM »
Theres a good few girls I went too school with who were stuck-up bitches and are now fat messes.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2196
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2009, 10:31:57 AM »
take it from a man with experience,

banging 10 fat chicks is totally worth it if one of them suddenly drops 50 pounds and is now hot, but still wants your jock because you were nice to her when she was fat.

God, I've dreamed of that happening to me.

I knew this fatty once who walked around with a gym pass on her keychain. I just always thought to myself "who the FUCK are you kidding?!"

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2009, 05:47:54 PM »
Theres a good few girls I went too school with who were stuck-up bitches and are now fat messes.
Isn't it awesome? I actually weigh 10 pounds less than my high school weight, the dramatic change in the dynamic is absolutely fantastic. Its funny too, because half of them don't realize how disgusting they have become, and still haven't learned to be cool, just some bitches riding cocky like their in a porsche when its really an old suburban, and the world treats them as shitty as they used to treat the world. I love it when you get to witness karma!
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Evil Kraken from the Arctic Sea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Hi SlapPal!
« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2009, 03:16:20 AM »
Oh and I dont know what it's like over the pond but here: Why the fuck do they always wear clothes that emphasize how fat they are? Like really tight pants or shirts that make you see their fat rolls. or even worse: Really short shirts that allow yu to see their gross belly?! If I were so fat I'd sure as hell dress in wide clothes so no one would see how fucking ugly I really am.
I'll go frontside on some tranny for you.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2009, 11:37:55 AM »
weird this thread popped up around this time. there's chick in my English class that's wanted me for a while, shes not fat but she's a little chubby.. ass and big tits..you know. anyways, today after class i couldn't take it anymore so i threw her into the boys bathroom and felt her tits and sucked on them for a decent ten minutes. I was already late for class, and she seemed over it so i went back to class. i got suspended for being mad late but it was worth the experience. here's a photo of her from myspace, i would of loved to flick her tits, maybe next time..if there is one.

"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

scootboard

• Rep: 1
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2009, 12:10:08 PM »
ill never give a fatso a reason to think its okay to look disgusting and unhealthy. no fat chicks for me, period.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2009, 12:15:29 PM »
Oh and I dont know what it's like over the pond but here: Why the fuck do they always wear clothes that emphasize how fat they are? Like really tight pants or shirts that make you see their fat rolls. or even worse: Really short shirts that allow yu to see their gross belly?! If I were so fat I'd sure as hell dress in wide clothes so no one would see how fucking ugly I really am.
I'm guessing that it has something to do with the embarassment of wearing a large size, so they say they wear smaller sizes to maintain their own fatty denial.

Pelican

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2009, 12:21:35 PM »
will someone please start a "fat boi story thread"

scootboard

• Rep: 1
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2009, 12:44:48 PM »
will someone please start a "fat boi story thread"

one time i pm'd thefrontseatlife

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2009, 08:49:13 PM »
Bump

Just wanted to make sure everyone gets to read Net Lurks amazing post. His new name is Skuffed Up now. Also check his twitter out https://twitter.com/NetLurk
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2009, 09:10:52 PM »
Is there any sort of known percentage of fat people in America? It has to be somewhere around 70% of the population. They're taking over.

bentmode

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2009, 09:11:36 PM »
stopping at titty sucking ???

what kind of depraved world is this
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

McGarngle

« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2009, 08:45:33 AM »
...but what was the sex like?

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 25
  • Keep It +
« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2009, 10:56:04 AM »

I saw a fat homeless girl once.  i didn't know what to make of it, i just stared at her for awhile tryign to make sense of it all.

Hahahahahahahaha.  Seriously made me laugh my ass off!!

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2009, 11:53:56 AM »
Is there any sort of known percentage of fat people in America? It has to be somewhere around 70% of the population. They're taking over.
It depends on where you live and what you consider fat. The statistics about there being a ton of fat people consider professional athletes as  fat based on stupid BMI calculations. Still, there are a lot of fatties out there.

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Keep It +
« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2009, 01:55:41 PM »
I hooked up with this beefy Asian a couple years back while I was down south visiting some family.  We ended up staying two nights at a Holiday Inn and proceeded to get fucking hammer faced and she absolutely loved crazy sex.  Scratching, biting, ass fucking, whatever man.  She was a fun time for sure.

Still sends me nudes to this day.  I'm gonna go ahead and just post one now.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 01:57:20 PM by starvingrobot »

WWD4D?

« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2009, 02:01:51 PM »
What does the front look like?

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Keep It +
« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2009, 02:08:06 PM »

Watson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2009, 04:51:37 PM »

Oh fuck you dude! So rad! That chick is fucking perfect man. Fat ass cute face.

How were the tits?

First of all, Asians are naturally nasty as fuck. Second of all when they're beefy they are super double XL nasty. The girl I learned how to be nasty with was a beefy Asian. She changed my fucking life.

Robot, I love you man. Like I said, brothers from different mothers.

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Keep It +
« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2009, 05:20:27 PM »
Hahaha Watson, I can't help but smile at your posts man.  Her tits were cool.  Pretty big like big Cs probably but her nipples were kind of on the pancakey side.  She constantly wanted me to bite them really hard, which I sort of felt weird about because I was seriously fucking biting down hard.  Anyway, she fucking loved it.  I woke up with red scratch marks on my back and there was a little blood on the pillowcase and shit.  We kinda just laughed about it in the morning and then fucked some more.

She's always like "tell me when you're coming back down to visit".  I can only imagine it would be even more of a fun time, knowing what I'd be getting into this time around.

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • do you think this is a game?
« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2009, 05:28:08 PM »
robot, you are my hero.
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

DevilOnEnzyte

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -236
« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2009, 12:14:15 AM »
Well....

About a year ago I was sitting in my apartment wallowing in self pity and talking to this girl, Vanessa.
Well... she is a local "car skank"... as in she posts on the local car forum blah blah.
We all knew she was a little big... but no one knew just how big.
So I'm drinking some Early Times whiskey and watching Black Metal (The Creature tour video) at like 11 at night. She suggests "How about I come over and hang out"?
"Hell yea, come on over"!

What the fuck have I just done.

Mind you, she lived 3 hours from me in Lake Charles, LA... I'm in Hammond... google that shit lol

So 2am rolls around and I see this white Scion tC pull into my driveway.
I thought the car was lowered... until she stepped out. The car creaked something fierce.
Instantly I rushed back inside and chugged the remaining half of this whiskey bottle.
She came inside and I had one of those personal battles of wits.
Well... pride lost... we starting making out then went to my bed.
Now... if you've ever had a truly large chick... you'll know they have the wettest vagina on the planet... but I did not realize at the time that umm wettness... was belly sweat.
I woke up at 9am with a headache, a backache, a sore dick, and a fat girl in my bed.
Not one of the high points in my life
I get to see Devil semi regularly and his little dude is rad as hell. My wife and I aren't into having little ones, but that'll give me more time to be a god uncle and teach Devil's spawn to slang weed.

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • do you think this is a game?
« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2009, 02:25:27 AM »
my fat chick story sucks compared to the rest , but i'll give it a shot.
i was at the viper room in l.a. when i was talking to the girl by the bathroom. she was a thick hessian chick who was wasted, but i was just about as wasted as she was. anyway, she was going on and on about speed metal and i mentioned that accept was my favorite metal band, and out of nowhere she proceeded to blow me in the bathroom. as if that wasn't enough, we ended up going to my car after the bar closed and i had the wildest sex i have ever had. i haven't seen her since then. i don't even remember her name. god damn my life.
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

DevilOnEnzyte

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2009, 08:55:09 AM »
i lived in Hammond and she lives in LC
I get to see Devil semi regularly and his little dude is rad as hell. My wife and I aren't into having little ones, but that'll give me more time to be a god uncle and teach Devil's spawn to slang weed.

killing time

• Rep: 19
« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2009, 10:38:30 AM »
Do you want to put a saddle on the lion of Juddah and ride it back to babylon?

ticklefingers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • middleweight lurker
« Reply #85 on: June 09, 2009, 12:41:40 AM »
weird this thread popped up around this time. there's chick in my English class that's wanted me for a while, shes not fat but she's a little chubby.. ass and big tits..you know. anyways, today after class i couldn't take it anymore so i threw her into the boys bathroom and felt her tits and sucked on them for a decent ten minutes. I was already late for class, and she seemed over it so i went back to class. i got suspended for being mad late but it was worth the experience. here's a photo of her from myspace, i would of loved to flick her tits, maybe next time..if there is one.

I wish i could gnar you

Watson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #86 on: June 09, 2009, 01:28:20 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I wish i could gnar you

So does he.

tag_king

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 275
« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2009, 10:33:37 AM »
So it must have been one of the first times I was getting actually wasted in grade nine. We actually found a dude to buy us some booze, so me and a group of probably 15 others are all in a park pounding. There are these 3 chicks I am talking too. 1 tanned brunette with big tits tanned skin, fucking hot.. one skinny little blonde, also a babe, and this fat girl. We are all drinking, I have some serious liquid courage so I am chatting them all up. One thing leads to another and they all start trying to give me a boner for some reason, this turns to all 3 of us making out super hard on the grass. It was so rad, everyone was watching in disbelief. I kept trying to gun for some hjs/bjs but it didn't go down.

Flash to one year later, a bunch of us go camping for a weekend at Wasaga beach which is just like this little party town 2 hours north of toronto. We are all partying when a bunch of us decide to go swimming at like midnight, with who else but the same three chicks. We get in the water and start reminiscing of our drunken grade nine make-out. This chat leads to them suggesting we go at it again. The first brunette girl swims over and starts making out. I then get tapped on the shoulder by the blonde. It's her turn. Continue with her... then I hear these giant splashes and I see the fat girl slowly moving in my direction with the most awkward front stroke ever. As she gets up to me, I just let out my breath, sink to the bottom of the lake and swim for it. After I surfaced I heard her cussing at me as I bolted for shore.

This didn't work in my favor, as I had left the 2 hot girls out there with my other friends and one of them banged the brunette.

DevilOnEnzyte

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2009, 01:13:15 PM »
So it must have been one of the first times I was getting actually wasted in grade nine. We actually found a dude to buy us some booze, so me and a group of probably 15 others are all in a park pounding. There are these 3 chicks I am talking too. 1 tanned brunette with big tits tanned skin, fucking hot.. one skinny little blonde, also a babe, and this fat girl. We are all drinking, I have some serious liquid courage so I am chatting them all up. One thing leads to another and they all start trying to give me a boner for some reason, this turns to all 3 of us making out super hard on the grass. It was so rad, everyone was watching in disbelief. I kept trying to gun for some hjs/bjs but it didn't go down.

Flash to one year later, a bunch of us go camping for a weekend at Wasaga beach which is just like this little party town 2 hours north of toronto. We are all partying when a bunch of us decide to go swimming at like midnight, with who else but the same three chicks. We get in the water and start reminiscing of our drunken grade nine make-out. This chat leads to them suggesting we go at it again. The first brunette girl swims over and starts making out. I then get tapped on the shoulder by the blonde. It's her turn. Continue with her... then I hear these giant splashes and I see the fat girl slowly moving in my direction with the most awkward front stroke ever. As she gets up to me, I just let out my breath, sink to the bottom of the lake and swim for it. After I surfaced I heard her cussing at me as I bolted for shore.

This didn't work in my favor, as I had left the 2 hot girls out there with my other friends and one of them banged the brunette.

soooo good

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #89 on: June 09, 2009, 05:50:14 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

soooo good
yep. I thought you were going to say you hooked up with a fatty straight up your first time being drunk, which would be epic in its own way.