Author Topic: Fat Chick Story Thread  (Read 122221 times)

StabMasterArson

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Fat Chick Story Thread
« Reply #150 on: November 17, 2010, 07:28:41 PM »
I recall one lonely valentines day-night my roommate was spinning records for some hip hop night at a local bar so I went. I drank far too much and after the show, they had open mic. I personally don't listen to much rap, but got drunk enough to try and freestyle. After rapping about someone "fucking a box" the local hip hop dudes were not too happy about me. I wanted more, so I ripped the mic from someones had and lost what small part of the crowd was still on my side. All but one girl. She was think not too think, she had a fair amount of tattoos to cover up cottage cheese and stretch mark she had. She drove me home and came inside. I went into my room and came out with an inside out tee shirt with "let me taste it" freshly wrote in black sharpie. I had so much fun having sex with her. I did it multiple times after that. I knew the girl for a few years and she had put the pounds on leading up to that point. So she was a hot fat girl. She now lives in austin, tx and dates some hipster.

RobDyrdek

« Reply #151 on: November 19, 2010, 10:10:22 AM »
thumbs up to you sir

Chiguy

« Reply #152 on: November 19, 2010, 11:41:14 AM »
1. Its Anchor Splash week with my Fraternity(TKE) and a Sorority(A-Phi). Basically a week of partying and hanging out with a sorority.

2. Since I'm a pledge I get assigned to do a bunch of dumb, shivalrous things. One of them was recite poetry in their house. Naturally this attracted some Grade. A clingers. Fast forward a few days

3. Drinking in our basement.

4. Get drunk

5. Go upstairs

6. See big Guidette looking girl that I had seen earlier in the week. Pic related(It's her)

6. We randomly see each other(She was one of the "alternative" girls that started talking to me a lot after I did that poetry gig) in our frat houses front room. I say "alternative" because I normally don't go for girls like that, but I was just on grimy "fuck anything" mode. It was either that, or nothing at all.
---

I see her tits popping out, and I start getting horny. I play it cool, crack a few jokes and she laughs. Her girlfriend leaves the room to go downstairs and party with everyone else(Or so I thought). She doesn't follow her girlfriend downstairs so at that point I knew it a done deal. I sit closer and she's smiling. I wrap one arm around her, and then used my other hand and started massaging her (thunder) thighs. We started making out for a minute, she tells me she wants to fuck. I'm thinking like "Okay where?". I go in the back room where we keep band equipment for the house(Drums, Guitars, Amps, etc...). There's a couch back there. I didn't have a rubber on me, so I just raw dogged it. Getting past the fat, the pussy felt good, and I liked her tits...

To wrap it up, some guys ended up coming in the room. There's a side door that leads directly into the band room. Some guys were bringing beer in. The only thing I heard was "motherfucker", then the door closed back, and I can hear them laughing and shit outside. Good times.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 11:44:03 AM by Chiguy »

poopmonkey

• Rep: 20
« Reply #153 on: November 23, 2010, 01:43:49 AM »
haha sick, she's pretty nasty

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #154 on: November 26, 2010, 09:59:31 PM »
1. Its Anchor Splash week with my Fraternity(TKE) and a Sorority(A-Phi). Basically a week of partying and hanging out with a sorority.

2. Since I'm a pledge I get assigned to do a bunch of dumb, shivalrous things. One of them was recite poetry in their house. Naturally this attracted some Grade. A clingers. Fast forward a few days

3. Drinking in our basement.

4. Get drunk

5. Go upstairs

6. See big Guidette looking girl that I had seen earlier in the week. Pic related(It's her)

6. We randomly see each other(She was one of the "alternative" girls that started talking to me a lot after I did that poetry gig) in our frat houses front room. I say "alternative" because I normally don't go for girls like that, but I was just on grimy "fuck anything" mode. It was either that, or nothing at all.
---

I see her tits popping out, and I start getting horny. I play it cool, crack a few jokes and she laughs. Her girlfriend leaves the room to go downstairs and party with everyone else(Or so I thought). She doesn't follow her girlfriend downstairs so at that point I knew it a done deal. I sit closer and she's smiling. I wrap one arm around her, and then used my other hand and started massaging her (thunder) thighs. We started making out for a minute, she tells me she wants to fuck. I'm thinking like "Okay where?". I go in the back room where we keep band equipment for the house(Drums, Guitars, Amps, etc...). There's a couch back there. I didn't have a rubber on me, so I just raw dogged it. Getting past the fat, the pussy felt good, and I liked her tits...

To wrap it up, some guys ended up coming in the room. There's a side door that leads directly into the band room. Some guys were bringing beer in. The only thing I heard was "motherfucker", then the door closed back, and I can hear them laughing and shit outside. Good times.
where I stopped reading

Chiguy

« Reply #155 on: November 26, 2010, 11:21:16 PM »
lol. Hey we all make mistakes.

I was feeling like shit at the time. Could really give a shit about anything because I was tired of the daily grind of college in that small town when I've been a city kid my whole life. Somehow I ended up falling in with those guys. The rest is unforgettable history.

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #156 on: November 27, 2010, 12:23:31 PM »
That fat girl was a mistake. Frats, they're unforgivable.

sixpackoftablets

• Rep: -24
  • salut les fuckheadz
« Reply #157 on: November 27, 2010, 09:15:48 PM »

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #158 on: November 28, 2010, 12:55:29 PM »

hhahahahahaha
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

All Hail Wu Welsh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
« Reply #159 on: December 05, 2010, 12:47:15 AM »
Shit dude not only were you in a Frat, but you were in fuckin TKE? They're like the fuckin S.S. of fraternities.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
« Reply #160 on: December 06, 2010, 12:00:16 PM »
When I was a freshmen in high school, I was waiting for my mom to pick me up because I missed the buses due to a field trip. (I think.) Well anyway, I'm just kinda hanging out by myself, minding my own, and this and this girl who was hardly taller than five feet and had an ass comparable to one of those rubber aerobics balls in size, giving her the figure of a plum with arms and legs waddles up to me (literally) and began talking to me out of the blue. Being the shy but polite kid that I was, I casually exchanged small talk for a couple minutes, until all of the sudden...I was trapped. She grabbed me from behind and started tenderly hugging me, though the sensation was much more reminiscent to being absorbed into a giant bean bag or Majin Buu. Luckily, before it could get any worse, my mom pulls up to the curb, and in one heroic leap I jump into the car and we sped off.

She never spoke to me again.

mandibleclaw

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 559
  • "RIP to myself one day." -jereme rogers
    • mandible claw avatar image
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #161 on: December 06, 2010, 09:39:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i know this sounds like a made-up story, but once, driving past a frat house in gainesville, florida, we saw a bunch of frat dudes through window--they were in a circle, jumping up and down, swinging their dicks around.  true story.

unknown soldier, your avatar has so much awesome, i don't even know.
We are a noble sport more noble than any other

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
« Reply #162 on: December 06, 2010, 09:58:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

i know this sounds like a made-up story, but once, driving past a frat house in gainesville, florida, we saw a bunch of frat dudes through window--they were in a circle, jumping up and down, swinging their dicks around.  true story.

unknown soldier, your avatar has so much awesome, i don't even know.

If only I had the cross and the "Happy Birthday Rick" banner...

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #163 on: December 11, 2010, 06:55:32 PM »
When I was a freshmen in high school, I was waiting for my mom to pick me up because I missed the buses due to a field trip. (I think.) Well anyway, I'm just kinda hanging out by myself, minding my own, and this and this girl who was hardly taller than five feet and had an ass comparable to one of those rubber aerobics balls in size, giving her the figure of a plum with arms and legs waddles up to me (literally) and began talking to me out of the blue. Being the shy but polite kid that I was, I casually exchanged small talk for a couple minutes, until all of the sudden...I was trapped. She grabbed me from behind and started tenderly hugging me, though the sensation was much more reminiscent to being absorbed into a giant bean bag or Majin Buu. Luckily, before it could get any worse, my mom pulls up to the curb, and in one heroic leap I jump into the car and we sped off.

She never spoke to me again.

so did your mom think you were into the fat girl? i remember when i was a kid my brother was "dating" a fat chick in middle school and me and my dad gave him so much shit for it. havent seen him with anything that wasnt skin and bones since.

police state

• Rep: 22
« Reply #164 on: January 19, 2011, 08:19:56 PM »
a few months ago, my bud brought some girls over to my place after a social, just to have drinks and shit.  one was aight, he was on the couch with her and the other was a fatty who i ignored all night.  im in the kicthen making perogies and she comes in and asks if i want to snuggle.  i take it as an invite for sex and im kind of drunk so after finishing my perogies i go and get a condom and meet her in the computer room.  she starts kissing me and i take off my shirt.  her shirt has about 40 fucking buttons on it and shes struggling to get it off then after a minute, gets frustrated, and rips it off.  so im sucking her tits and shes playing with my dick, im trying to get hard when my buddy opens the door, "what the fuck close the door!" i yell.  then her friend opens the door and now im pissed off.  i didnt even stick it in her yet and shes like "i cant do this i have a boyfriend".  great, so i call a cab and shes standing outside with her ripped up shirt.  i thought that was gonna be the end of it but apparently shes dating a dude who i know through a friend and we were supposed to play on the same beer league hockey team this year.  word gets out "i fucked his girl", now im kicked off that team.  last week i went to go watch one of their games and after the bf gets off the ice he runs up the bleachers and clocks me on my fucking eyebrow.  i wanted to push him down the stairs but i mean i feel kind of bad for the dude, i didnt even know they were dating when i did that shit.  anyways, i learnt 2 things from all of this: 1, fat girls are the sluttiest and 2, be secretive when you fuck one, lol
it's okay to hate but you need to apply all hate evenly and fairly.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #165 on: January 19, 2011, 09:21:14 PM »
so you didnt do anything about getting hit in the face, even though you didnt have sex with his girl, while not even knowing they were dating? sounds like this dude shouldve hit her instead

john04o8

• Rep: -27
« Reply #166 on: January 19, 2011, 09:59:49 PM »
we got this inside joke with my friends, we say "you got dropped off last" haha
well whoever gets drop off last in the astro van i guess you get dome or you fuck this fat chick named anna
but if its a party and youre drunk then shes gonna rape you, leave you naked with one sock on

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #167 on: January 20, 2011, 01:32:40 PM »
a few months ago, my bud brought some girls over to my place after a social, just to have drinks and shit.  one was aight, he was on the couch with her and the other was a fatty who i ignored all night.  im in the kicthen making perogies and she comes in and asks if i want to snuggle.  i take it as an invite for sex and im kind of drunk so after finishing my perogies i go and get a condom and meet her in the computer room.  she starts kissing me and i take off my shirt.  her shirt has about 40 fucking buttons on it and shes struggling to get it off then after a minute, gets frustrated, and rips it off.  so im sucking her tits and shes playing with my dick, im trying to get hard when my buddy opens the door, "what the fuck close the door!" i yell.  then her friend opens the door and now im pissed off.  i didnt even stick it in her yet and shes like "i cant do this i have a boyfriend".  great, so i call a cab and shes standing outside with her ripped up shirt.  i thought that was gonna be the end of it but apparently shes dating a dude who i know through a friend and we were supposed to play on the same beer league hockey team this year.  word gets out "i fucked his girl", now im kicked off that team.  last week i went to go watch one of their games and after the bf gets off the ice he runs up the bleachers and clocks me on my fucking eyebrow.  i wanted to push him down the stairs but i mean i feel kind of bad for the dude, i didnt even know they were dating when i did that shit.  anyways, i learnt 2 things from all of this: 1, fat girls are the sluttiest and 2, be secretive when you fuck one, lol
nothing but lose

gnard

gnarnel

• Rep: 6
  • ilikeboys
« Reply #168 on: February 10, 2011, 11:10:41 PM »
There's this one fatty that I used to fuck around with because she had crazy big fat chick tits, a cute face, and gave the most insane blowjobs ever. I've talked about her before on here. Well one time I went out for me and my friends' regular wednesday wing night, got into some pitchers, and got pretty fuckin drunk. When I got home I decided I wanted to get more wasted, but I was too drunk to drive, the beer store was too far to walk to, and it was winter so I couldn't ride my bike or my skateboard. So I called up this fatty who I hadn't talked to in months, and was like "Come pick me up. Call when you get outside." I had her at my beck and call so she did what I said, and I got in her parents' mini-van and was like "You're gonna drive me to the beer store then you're gonna suck my dick."

So she drove me to the beer store, and I cracked a tall can as I was walking out the door and got into the van and was like "Okay go to my place now." So then I grabbed her hand and put it on my crotch so she rubbed my dick through my pants on the way home. Then we got to my house and she gave me a long ass blowjob while I chugged tall Buds and whipped the cans at the wall when I was done them.

And then she folded my laundry.

its men like you that i look up to and hope that one day be like. thank you.

poopmonkey

• Rep: 20
« Reply #169 on: February 16, 2011, 06:06:27 PM »
Expand Quote
There's this one fatty that I used to fuck around with because she had crazy big fat chick tits, a cute face, and gave the most insane blowjobs ever. I've talked about her before on here. Well one time I went out for me and my friends' regular wednesday wing night, got into some pitchers, and got pretty fuckin drunk. When I got home I decided I wanted to get more wasted, but I was too drunk to drive, the beer store was too far to walk to, and it was winter so I couldn't ride my bike or my skateboard. So I called up this fatty who I hadn't talked to in months, and was like "Come pick me up. Call when you get outside." I had her at my beck and call so she did what I said, and I got in her parents' mini-van and was like "You're gonna drive me to the beer store then you're gonna suck my dick."

So she drove me to the beer store, and I cracked a tall can as I was walking out the door and got into the van and was like "Okay go to my place now." So then I grabbed her hand and put it on my crotch so she rubbed my dick through my pants on the way home. Then we got to my house and she gave me a long ass blowjob while I chugged tall Buds and whipped the cans at the wall when I was done them.

And then she folded my laundry.
[close]

its men like you that i look up to and hope that one day be like. thank you.
visually pictured this in my head while reading. great writing!

mad

• Rep: 1
« Reply #170 on: May 24, 2011, 06:56:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
sounds like you'll never get rid of that girl now. down the street? virgin? danger.
[close]
Yeah Im gonna have to agree...Your pretty much fucked she's gonna be wanting to hang out more and more and then soon enough you will be dating that fat slob
[close]
Or he can be a dick to her outright and just hurt her feelings instead.

..................unfortunately sancho, you were right. barr's an asshole...
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 06:59:30 AM by mad »

pancake man

• Rep: 34
« Reply #171 on: May 24, 2011, 10:41:14 AM »
two years later...?

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #172 on: May 24, 2011, 12:30:52 PM »
hahaha too sick. how'd you even find the post?

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1284
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #173 on: May 24, 2011, 01:22:11 PM »
hahaha, "Posted by: mad "
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

saucy ragu

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 514
« Reply #174 on: May 24, 2011, 07:21:13 PM »
Did a woman finally make her way on her for some revenge? The man cave is being infiltrated.
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

duffmanshredder

• Rep: 16
« Reply #175 on: May 24, 2011, 07:27:48 PM »
it's not fantasizing if it really happened.  your gay as fuck for even thinkin about them havin sex u fagit

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #176 on: May 25, 2011, 10:41:59 AM »
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

alrightythen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
« Reply #177 on: June 15, 2011, 11:48:25 AM »
Expand Quote
I met the chick on myspace cause the picture of her face looked cute...I should've known better though because it was the "hide the fat" angle, anyways turns out she lived down the street from me and we would talk at night, she was pretty cool and nice, even sent me a pic of her tits while i was at work. Anyway I invite her over to my house and she tells me to meet her at mcdonalds (of course). I get there and I see her and she was bigger than I expected, but she had pretty eyes and those fat chick tits watson always talks about. We go to my house and smoke some bowls and proceed to watch watchmen while laying on my bed, I'm stoned and I don't feel like re-watching that shit so I make a move and start making out with her which leads to us getting naked and she gives me some bomb head and whatever. I get on top and notice that she had the wettest pussy I had ever felt, and my fingers went in there super easy, and it just looked like...a different muff then what i've seen before, but anyway we end up fucking and that shit was some hard work (challenges are fun), turns out she was a virgin too. after that I walk her halfway home and I told her I had to bounce, I walked home confused about if it was awesome or not, but then it was pussy, so I agreed it was awesome.
[close]

damn barr.  you must be very satisfied after telling the internet world this. good thing she doesn't come on here and talk about the little satisfaction she got from fucking you..little. in so many ways. nah. fat chicks wouldnt do that. Dont be phased. The fat chick from across the street will never talk to you again, k? have a nice life cartier.(:
this has to be some joke!!!!

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #178 on: June 16, 2011, 06:21:49 PM »
I gotta say, I'm a fan of big girls. Well, only if they have big tits and a big ass. They tend to give better head, put in more effort in bed, and just be a little kinkier in general. No complaints here!
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #179 on: June 16, 2011, 08:46:52 PM »
I gotta say, I'm a fan of big girls. Well, only if they have big tits and a big ass. They tend to give better head, put in more effort in bed, and just be a little kinkier in general. No complaints here!

i like my women healthy, brother, but fat chicks suck. I haven't found an even ratio between fat chicks V good looking/ at least properly proportioned chicks in the categories of better head and effort in bed.

Out of the fatties i've had a couple were straight lousy fucks, one gave amazing dome and was kinky as fuck (this broad was gnar but turned me the fuck on for whatever reason), and one was good in the sack.

If a fattie isn't good at what she's doing it's truly disgusting to think about, look at. It's like while you're doing it, it's soon over because you've got to stop and say "sorry. just not feeling it."