Author Topic: Fat Chick Story Thread  (Read 122229 times)

Beeda Weeda

Re: Fat Chick Story Thread
« Reply #180 on: June 17, 2011, 08:59:03 AM »
i like a girl with at least an ass on her, tits arent tha timportant but are great if they are there.
when a girl has a good ration o ftits to ass, she is counterbalnced, therefore awsome.

brownjenkin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #181 on: June 17, 2011, 08:22:55 PM »
The ass, hip and thigh area of a woman holds much power over me; my eyes immediately go there. I've been with girls who have enough in that department that some dudes would consider too much. I don't ever really consider a woman fat unless her gut is getting gnarly. A little padding in the mid section is a-ok by me.

Small waist and big ass all the way.

Tale Crab

• Rep: 350
« Reply #182 on: June 17, 2011, 08:39:34 PM »
Tits are optional (soft please), but there's no excuse for lack of ass.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #183 on: June 22, 2011, 09:40:16 AM »
fat shoulders, back, gut, or gross ankles are the oly things that are fat on a woman.

there is nothing worse than a fat broad with a flat ass.

Hannity

« Reply #184 on: July 13, 2011, 08:06:43 AM »
ok crappy story but i read the whole thread and felt obligated to give my two cents since i have a relevant tale. so freshman year of college, there was this chunky-nasty indian/middle eastern chick who lived on the floor above me. our dorm had a pretty good open door policy so everybody pretty much chilled with each other. well within the first few weeks it was pretty clear that this girl had taken a liking to me, she would always stop by my room just to chat and she texted me a lot, plus everybody else was saying she liked me alot. so i told myself that i would resist all advances by this chick and try to keep things civil, i never really want to hurt people's feelings. i'll just try to keep my distance from her.

one friday night a few weeks into the semester, most people from my dorm are down in one guy's room pregaming for a frat party. basicaly just 10 kids in a room killing a handle of smirnoff. well chunky girl is there and she invites me up to her room because she says she has some good rum. i wasn't that blitzed so i could kind of tell where she was going with this, but like an idiot i walk out with her anyway and go up to her room. she tells me we're going to play a game. we're gonna watch harold and kumar and everytime they swear, we're gonna take a shot of malibu. that lasts like 10 minutes and by this point im definitely double digits in shots and ready for the party.

we go down and meet eveyrone else, who all think i've been up there mackin it with her, which i wasn't, just tryna exploit a fatty for some rum. we head to the party and hit the dancefloor immediately. chunky gal starts gettin real physical with me, grabbin gropin, tryna kiss me on the dancefloor. some asshole from my floor starts taking pictures all paparazzi style and i hit the camera and push it hard into his face, he gets pissed and tries to swing at me. frat dudes come over and throw us out. i'm walkin back to the dorm pissed as shit tryna cool down and get level headed but i'm too drunk for that. chunky gal comes up and walks with me, says she got some weed back at her room, we can just blaze there and take it easy. i'm way more down to blaze than drink, so i happiily oblige. we get back to her place and with booze goggles on this girl went from a 3 to a 5. huge improvement. we're on her bed, yadayadayada, we're naked and i'm crossfaded as fuck tryna smush with her. she was not one of those chicks who hides her weight well. she wore most of it on her belly. gnarly rolls and everything. at least her pussy was trimmed. after about 3 minutes she realizes i'm too gone for smashing and wants to keep making out instead. i offer to go down on her but she's real uptight about that and says she doesn't let anyone do that to her. so i give up and crash next to her. she was pretty understanding about it. i'll never forget how saccharine sweet her room smelled. like overpowering.

next day it was the biggest news that i had spent the night with her and i got shit from my buddies for the rest of the year about it.

skateordie

• Rep: -38

BMC

• Rep: -1
« Reply #186 on: January 13, 2012, 11:45:33 AM »
Back in 2000 my buddy took me up to Peoria, IL where he was visiting his girlfriend and kept telling me about her pretty roommate, so I was into it.  We got there and yeah she was pretty, and pretty big.  She did have a nice face, but what got me was that she had the foulest mouth and was kinda fun to hang out with.  Anyways, I ended up in a hotel bed with her and we were both a little boozed up, but we were still getting ready to go out to the bars.  Anyways, she is laying on the bed and I am taking a shower and I come out with a towel on to get my clothes to change and she is into it, she kept trying to grab my towel and I am telling her to let me get my clothes but kinda being funny about it.  She ended up getting the towel off and it pretty much went from there.  She is the only big girl I've been with, so I don't have much to base it on, but all the smelly rumors and shit like that weren't true.  Plus when I was fucking her she made comments about her size.  "you like my big tits flopping in your face" and "smack my fat ass" stuff like that.  It was fun though.  My friend tried to give me shit about it, and I was all "you can give me all the shit you want, I had a good fucking time and would do it again sober"  and i did a night or two later.

I'm from Peoria, IL and the fatties know how to fucking party here it's really funny at the bars
get partied

MostlyLurkin'

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
« Reply #187 on: February 28, 2012, 05:27:03 AM »
The following happened when I was i elementary school.. There was this one fat, nasty, discusting girl with a matching personality who was wearing white pants this one day.. And, all of a sudden, she got her first case of the period.. In class. On her chair. In her white pants. Some of the guys was litterally hanging out of the window and puking. True story!

..this same girl actually made her fucking dog bite me in the face once to! nearly bit my eye out

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #188 on: February 29, 2012, 12:17:09 PM »
^yuck!!

Not sex related, and probably posted it before, but we had a math substitute in grade 11 for a couple weeks, ms. Henderson. She looked a lot like the old woman from requiem for a dream, just 300-400 pounds heavier. She wore a mumu daily and was more boring than an average math teacher.I sat at the back of the class.

One day she was writing on the board, and when she lifted her hand to write, the chalk caught the bottom of the mumu and lifted it all the way to breast level, revealing her giant granny panties, complete with disgusting flab sprawling out of her swollen midsection in every direction possible. And also the bottom of her non-matching bra. Only half or so of the class was paying attention, and the whole incident was just the blink of an eye. Similar to the subliminal cock frames in the theatre in fight club, those that were paying attention winced and moaned and the others had no idea it had happened.
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

Mundungus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 58
  • ∆∆∆
« Reply #189 on: March 04, 2012, 11:16:48 PM »
Is it bad that I'm having a hard time stomaching my meal whilst reading this thread?

MostlyLurkin'

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -49
« Reply #190 on: March 05, 2012, 03:52:09 AM »
Is it bad that I'm having a hard time stomaching my meal whilst reading this thread?

I would say that is a good thing

malcyvelli

« Reply #191 on: August 16, 2013, 08:52:54 AM »
This thread was just fucking great

Although I'm a fan of thicker chicks I've never banged a straight up fattie but this was definitely incentive to never start

iSk84thechicas

• Rep: -47
  • Thats right - Her AND her cousin
« Reply #192 on: August 16, 2013, 09:58:15 AM »
Oh god. I better stay away from this thread.....

Word are we talking about huge bitches like 400 plus pounds or the busty fat ass good looking fat chicks. I love big women but let us define fat

-"...Because we all know if Baker were Guns N Roses, Braydon would be Steven Adler..."

- "When I'm not getting laid , I'm hauling myself down a 5 flat 5....Time to man up son!"

iSk84thechicas

• Rep: -47
  • Thats right - Her AND her cousin
« Reply #193 on: August 16, 2013, 10:03:28 AM »
The ass, hip and thigh area of a woman holds much power over me; my eyes immediately go there. I've been with girls who have enough in that department that some dudes would consider too much. I don't ever really consider a woman fat unless her gut is getting gnarly. A little padding in the mid section is a-ok by me.

Small waist and big ass all the way.
This

-"...Because we all know if Baker were Guns N Roses, Braydon would be Steven Adler..."

- "When I'm not getting laid , I'm hauling myself down a 5 flat 5....Time to man up son!"

SEAN PABLO

• Rep: -78
« Reply #194 on: September 26, 2013, 08:00:27 PM »
I WANNA FUCK A FATTY SO BAD!

I_AM_BURNT

• Rep: 0
  • Burning Bridges since '92
« Reply #195 on: October 26, 2013, 09:43:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
weird this thread popped up around this time. there's chick in my English class that's wanted me for a while, shes not fat but she's a little chubby.. ass and big tits..you know. anyways, today after class i couldn't take it anymore so i threw her into the boys bathroom and felt her tits and sucked on them for a decent ten minutes. I was already late for class, and she seemed over it so i went back to class. i got suspended for being mad late but it was worth the experience. here's a photo of her from myspace, i would of loved to flick her tits, maybe next time..if there is one.

[close]

wrong thread bro, this is the fat chick thread.
[close]

Wrong thread bro, this isn't the "outright obvious lies" thread.
[close]
i swear im not lying, and girls on myspace look better than they do in person. thats why she looks skinny

[close]

Okay so you're telling us that you:

Threw her (who has wanted you for awhile and who you somehow consider chubby):

Into the bathroom at school and sucked on her tittes for 10 minutes while no one else came in to use the bathroom, and then you QUIT SUCKING ON HER TITTIES IN THE BATHROOM AT SCHOOL BECAUSE YOU WERE LATE FOR CLASS?!!!!!!

Okay now that I think it through I totally believe you.

Bill

• Rep: -32
« Reply #196 on: November 22, 2013, 12:05:23 PM »
                       [ Ras kass:]

I date Fat Girls that weight 215
With Low self esteem, cause it's easier to get the pussy
Rule #1

Fashion Never Function

poorlatino

• Rep: 41
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #197 on: January 10, 2014, 04:51:23 PM »
BUMP

dillanharp

« Reply #198 on: January 14, 2014, 11:53:38 PM »
The night before I graduated high school, a long, long time ago, the senior class had a party at the football field.  How we didn't get caught, I don't know, at the time the town I grew up in was pretty small, around 10k people, and word spread quick.  This chunky girl had been flirting with me all year, she was a basketball cheerleader and cute, half asian, just chubby.  My mom's friend gave me an ounce of weed for my graduation present, since she new I would just spend any money on weed to begin with, she thought she'd do me a favor, so with that and 2 boxes of franzia my buddies and I head out for the party.  So at the party, it's pretty much a camp out, about a dozen tents, a few kegs, and us with our dirt weed and box wine.  The entire senior  class is there, and somehow I end up killing a box to my face and wind up in a 4 man partitioned tent making out with this girl.  Long story short I end up taking this girl's virginity in a tent on the 50 yard line of the football field.  I remember having to bum a condom from a guy who got his nickname from raising chickens, her suggesting anal because I didn't have one, and her blowing me, then making out with some other dude a half hour later because I bounced out and hotboxed another tent with some nortenos.

She's married with a couple of kids now, back in my hometown.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 701
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #199 on: January 15, 2014, 12:05:28 AM »
What a heartwarming cuming of age story.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #200 on: February 11, 2014, 02:41:57 PM »
that story made me miss highschool

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #201 on: February 20, 2014, 10:46:05 AM »
Touchdown on the 50 yard line. Respect.

Tay

« Reply #202 on: April 07, 2014, 01:28:51 PM »
I worked at a food production factory with a chubby girl. She had a heart of gold, really sweet. With all the ovens running the temperature was often 100+F. I imagine someone of higher mass would have a hard time differentiating between flatulence and defecation in such heat. So we're working the pie shell line sweating our asses off, and chubby girl runs past me saying something along the lines of "oh shit! I think I left my headlights on!" (Freudian slip?). As she wobbles off the immaculate floor is drenched with an oozing brown liquid.

Line was shut down, got to go home early. Fat people are alright in my book.

LloydChristmas

« Reply #203 on: April 09, 2014, 06:42:56 AM »
I worked at a food production factory with a chubby girl. She had a heart of gold, really sweet. With all the ovens running the temperature was often 100+F. I imagine someone of higher mass would have a hard time differentiating between flatulence and defecation in such heat. So we're working the pie shell line sweating our asses off, and chubby girl runs past me saying something along the lines of "oh shit! I think I left my headlights on!" (Freudian slip?). As she wobbles off the immaculate floor is drenched with an oozing brown liquid.

so what happened after?  did she fess up?

Tay

« Reply #204 on: April 09, 2014, 01:20:12 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

so what happened after?  did she fess up?

It was in plain sight of everyone, so she didn't have to. We all knew.

AssBandit

• Rep: 60
  • trip ouuuuttt brooooo...
« Reply #205 on: April 18, 2014, 08:26:26 AM »
Met a tall girl at the bar once and got her number.  Hung out like three nights later and she was totally a heifer.  I musta been super drunk, because I didn't notice.  We proceeded to get shit faced and I went back to her place.  To my dismay, she had small tits.  I mean, DD would have made up for it, but since there was some strange shaped B's, it was a total boner killer. 

The end.   

JerrySeinfeld

• Rep: -3
« Reply #206 on: May 11, 2014, 06:15:43 AM »
Out one night in the city with this a friend of mine. Went to a party with some cute girls. My friend leaves early, which was my ride but I decided to stay out and figure out getting home later because girls. Anyways, we're at a house party and Im talking to this cute girl thats also from my hometown. Cant really tell if she is into it or not. The whole house party moves to a very sophisticated looking club/bar. I continue talking to this cute girl but this chubby chick with huge tits is giving me the all clear signals and I can't say no. Ended up ditching the cute skinny girl for the chubby huge titty girl and go back to her place with a 6 pack. We had sex, I sobered up and waited like literally 3 minutes before I pretended to go to the bathroom and ditched. Didn't even fully dress for fear of being caught leaving, I ran out of her place with just my pants and socks on. ran down the fire stair case instead of the elevator and put my shoes on once I got outside. took a cab the train station and hadn't told anyone till now I guess. When you're drunk, A chubby girl with huge tits can be a lot of fun, but when you sober up, shit gets real

BARGAIN_SHOPPER

• Rep: -11
« Reply #207 on: August 14, 2014, 03:49:06 AM »
two julys ago i got arrested for skateboarding and assaulting an off duty officer that grabbed me off my skateboard... i caught two felonies and like 5 misdemeanors... anyways i spent the day in jail, got bonded out and that night i went to a party got drunk and fought this huge dude with a beard then fucked the shit out of this fat chick and came all over her face.
 :)
fuck it have a corndog.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #208 on: August 23, 2014, 03:16:50 AM »
how the fuck did i miss this thread? it's like two down from "real confessions" and i just "confessed" to having hooked up with two fat chicks. go read about it in real confessions or don't... anyways, fat chicks sweat a lot apparently, not a desirable trait IMO.

nice_guy_2

« Reply #209 on: October 22, 2014, 04:20:21 PM »
two julys ago i got arrested for skateboarding and assaulting an off duty officer that grabbed me off my skateboard... i caught two felonies and like 5 misdemeanors... anyways i spent the day in jail, got bonded out and that night i went to a party got drunk and fought this huge dude with a beard then fucked the shit out of this fat chick and came all over her face.
 :)

you sound like a real peice of shit, we are offically enemies