Author Topic: Fat Chick Story Thread  (Read 122211 times)

straight

Re: Fat Chick Story Thread
« Reply #210 on: November 19, 2014, 06:32:01 PM »
In college I had this fine caramel chick that lived on my floor. Her roommate though was at least 350+. Had the experience of fucking this half black beauty doggy style top bunk while roommate is getting plowed in the same room by this skinny black guy also top bunk. The rooms were set up with desks on the bottom and bed on top. So I never hit a big girl but I've witnessed it. It was worth it tho cuz this chick was 10/10. What's up with skinny black guys mackin on big white girls though???

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 464
  • Pure East
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #211 on: November 19, 2014, 06:52:57 PM »
d00d guy I always see the exact situation you described above, in regards to fat white women & skinny black guys.

One needs go no farther than the local Burlington Coat Factory or Savers to witness the phenomenon.

Thinking about hitting this thicker goth-(y)/new age fucktard hippie [probably not the best terms (I don't think shes into Bauhaus) but fuck it] amalgamation at work, will provide back with details ASAP.
     |-> I'm pretty sure she already digs me & has been a nice person so far so I'll just take a xanax one day and go for it  . . .
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

Ross Norman - Last of the Mohicans

poor alice

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #212 on: January 30, 2015, 09:49:23 PM »
A few years ago I was at a house party in a small-ish 2 bedroom house. Pretty good apart from the fact that of the 3 girls there, two had boy friends, one of whom I smoked a few bongs with and the other was a large girl who I'd known for a while. She tried in desperation to make her name amongst people as a slag. She was a BIT of a slag but not as much as she liked to make out. Anyway, the party continues with people smoking and drinking, eventually someone starts up the xBox, this must have been at about 4 a.m after about 8 hours drinking so I was over it by this stage and had NO chance of sleeping downstairs.
The big girl had already said she was going to bed in the parents room and had dissappeared about 20 minutes before this so I thought I'd chance my arm and walked upstairs to see if I could get in on the double bed and duvet action. I knock on the door then walk in, she's still awake and texting or some shit. I just say "I'm sleeping here, I'm not playing Left 4 Dead". She seems a bit annoyed but says "Fine, close the door", knowing that this is literally my only chance for a decent nights sleep.
I watch her undress and see this girl's big ass in some cute frilly hotpants and notice some movement in my funzone, but have literally NEVER been attracted to her so try to chalk it up to the boooze.
Anyway, we both get into bed and she moves her ass towards me and presses it into my crotch. I start touching and grabbing her ass. She then unhooks her bra and begins blowing me. Eventually I'm active enough so she climbs on top of me and lets me fuck her with a little ass fingering and serious spanking. She certainly liked it hard and man, watching her tits bounce around was what convinced me I need to bed more fat chicks. Anyway, after unloading in her she gets off me and kisses me some without saying much while I put in my earphones, switched on an audiobook and fell soundly asleep.
So so worth the only available bed in the house.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 09:53:53 PM by poor alice »
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 241
  • illinoying
« Reply #213 on: February 03, 2015, 04:36:35 PM »
In college I had this fine caramel chick that lived on my floor. Her roommate though was at least 350+. Had the experience of fucking this half black beauty doggy style top bunk while roommate is getting plowed in the same room by this skinny black guy also top bunk. The rooms were set up with desks on the bottom and bed on top. So I never hit a big girl but I've witnessed it. It was worth it tho cuz this chick was 10/10. What's up with skinny black guys mackin on big white girls though???
More cushion for the pushin dawg, Had my fair share of fat white girl experiences and I'd chalk it up as them usually having more of everything. Plus they almost always do all the nasty shit others won't

white rapper

• Rep: -80
« Reply #214 on: May 15, 2015, 09:22:01 AM »
the only thing i would do with a fat chick is i would let her toss my salad

Chippedwood

• Rep: -82
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #215 on: November 16, 2017, 08:51:39 PM »
c'mon folks, i know most of us have one, whether you love 'em, hate 'em, or just don't really care. because, when it's last call and that girl who's little on the hefty side is eyefucking you fucking the shit out of you, it doesn't really matter.
I used to hook up with this big girl that was really nice. she lived right by roberto clemente high school in chicago, i would skate there a lot then go over to her place take a shower, smoke her indo, bang her, drink all her beer, and she would cook dinner and then I would go home. It was a good setup. One day after go skateboarding day was held at the school i went over there, I was standing up and she laying down on the bed sucking my dick, right when I came, she rolled off and broke my foot. I had to tell my homies I fucked it up skating that day. It took forever to heal and was so hard to skate on for years.

Buck Bundy

• Rep: 38
« Reply #216 on: November 19, 2017, 06:31:10 AM »
I had a friend in highshool who had a hot sister who was older and we all tried (miserably) to see if she wanted to take the innocence of a 13/14yr old. Fast forward to me being 26 and her being 35. She had been married and had a kid so she put on some weight over the years. Although she was more chubby/thick than like fat fat. Well one Halloween I’m at party and I get a text from her saying she’s at my house with some people and they want to party. She also says I should hurry over because she wants to “ravish” me all night. (Who ravishes anyone in real life? I giggled) I was just the right amount of drunk and coked up where I wasn’t passing up pussy at 2am, especially since I wanted to seal the deal when I was 14. So I get back to my house and we go upstairs right away. I tell her I want to do some lines and chill for awhile cause I wasn’t anywhere near sleeping. She’s cool with it and let’s me do bumps off her huge chubby girl tits. So far so good. We make out a little and then head back downstairs.  My buddy and I lived in a house in a little river neighborhood where we could do what ever we wanted. The river was like 20 ft from the back door so there was no one behind us. Anyways, we’re out side and people are starting to crash. Me being the degenerate coke head I was at the time, asks if I can do more off of her. She was all about it. So out on my back porch I’m doing lines off her ass and tits again, and she tells me to put a line like a lil landing strip patch. I oblige and go to town on her after snorting it. We’re getting down at this point in this swinging chair on the back porch. All of a sudden a pontoon boat with no lights on comes creeping up. Now we lived on a streatch of river that you hardly saw boats go by in the day, let alone at 3am. I’m not stopping even though it’s bizzare that someone’s in the dark watching. A few mins later I’m fucking her doggystyle and her big ass titties are smacking around and she’s moaning when a spotlight gets shined on me. It was the river police or DNR I think? So there’s all 5’6 135 lbs of me buck naked, holding onto this big, voluptuous, ass, all lit up like it’s a christmas nativity scene. I yell/ask if he could turn the light off so I could finish. He does, but then he jumps up into my yard and walks over toward us. Beefy thick chick is rushing inside and I’m trying to get pants on. I didn’t think it would be a big deal at all because of how secluded our backyard was and it being 3am. This asshat starts going in on me about public indecency, I could get registered as a sex offender blah blah blah. I’m telling this creep to beat it and I start walking inside. He yells “sick fucks” and finally leaves. I go up to my room and finish my business. So, I got to bang a chubby chick, do coke off her, have an audience for awhile, then got lectured about being a “sick fuck”. Overall it was a pretty good night!!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2017, 06:59:31 AM by Buck Bundy »

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #217 on: November 30, 2017, 07:44:17 PM »
Alright, so my first one night stand was with a bigger chick (sorry if I have shared this here before). I had recently been dumped by this girl and my friends had this kickback at the same time my co-worker had a party. Being upset I figured why not go with my friends. One of their friend's was with this girl and she had her cousins over. They were all chunky but only one of them was cute.

We started playing drinking games and the ping pong ball kept slipping near my goods and this girl kept rubbing her hand against it while picking up the ball. After a 3rd time I called her out and made a light joke. It kept going on and at that point I knew. It was one of those things where you know your no longer on the hunter but the prey. I was hammered and figured why not talk, so we start talking and then I ask her if she wants to make out and we go outside and make out and I get super hands and we time things out so that 5 or 10 seconds later I walk in. I start playing BP against a friend and she starts teasing and I make a bet that I'll win. She says what's on the table and I say anything she wants and to that I reply with "I eat ass". i lose the game on a rebuttal and at this point the party winds down. We go to her place with her cousins who had come up and they asked me for life advice.

2 hours later I'm tired and I asked her if she still wants to and she said yes then I ask what she is or isn't into. The following morning I wake up with her being super handsy and she says something that reminds me of my ex and my boner just died. After a few failed attempts I made it out. She went on to hit me up repeatedly but because of work/school I passed off. Later on I went over on Halloween weekend I end up at her party and she had handcuffs she was gonna put on me but, after a gnarly bong rip I was ready to black out. So I bail out. She went on to try to make me jealous by bringing up a guy one day and then showing up with random guys to my job. It failed because I'm not a jealous guy and didn't care enough.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Joe Pesci

« Reply #218 on: December 01, 2017, 05:09:45 PM »
I haven't hooked up with any fat girls but just some "thick" girls so to speak... when I was in Long Beach a couple years ago staying with some friends, we were out at some bars and this girl was with us who was a friend of a friend. Short story even shorter we all leave this bar when they close, go back to some girls apartment, everyone leaves or passes out including the girl whose apartment it was. The thick girl didn't live there, but I ended up fucking her in the other girls room who did live there while she was passed out on the couch. I busted on her stomach and she wiped it off on the comforter leaving a big sloppy spot. I was just kind of laughing like "Really? There wasn't anything else?" The disrespect.

We ended up hanging out with the girl whose apartment it was the next day and she said something like "Thanks for wiping your jizz all over my blanket."

Mongoloid

« Reply #219 on: December 01, 2017, 06:59:50 PM »
I don't have a fat chick story, other than that I was married to one.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #220 on: December 02, 2017, 11:47:29 AM »
I don't have a fat chick story, other than that I was married to one.

I think that's the ultimate fat chick story.

Mongoloid

« Reply #221 on: December 02, 2017, 02:59:13 PM »
That’s the way I see it, I’m a survivor.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 477
« Reply #222 on: December 02, 2017, 03:46:01 PM »
post some details mang.

Mongoloid

« Reply #223 on: December 02, 2017, 06:34:28 PM »
post some details mang.

Haha there's really nothing to tell to be perfectly honest!

I feel really bad even joking about it, as she is a great human being. I always made her feel beautiful, and told her she was, and was super supportive in making her feel comfortable. She had a lot of moments of insecurity, and that shit genuinely hurt me too. Even wearing a one piece bathing suit was tough for her when swimming in her father's pool. I had to tell her she looked great, and that she was above anyone that would even remotely judge her (she was a very innocent soul, and I always tried to protect that about her).

She's 8 years older than me, but she has a beautiful face that never ages, so despite at the time being bigger she wasn't bad looking. She's since lost a ton of weight since moving back home to Wales, and she looks incredible. It kind of bummed me out that she put all sorts of effort into herself after going home, and dressing more girly, but I'm proud of her. I know she hated being here in the States, and I appreciate the sacrifices she made for 7 years for me.

I hope she finds someone who will appreciate her and treat her right.

*sorry this isn't along the lines of every other post here, but I'm just being honest*

shark tits

« Reply #224 on: December 02, 2017, 06:50:38 PM »
you sound like a prince, mongoloid. why didn't it work out?
idk if i've told this in awkward sex stories or whatever but long ago at a 3 decker far away, there was a party.
my friend [since deceased] and i were jammed offa dope and kinda casual drinking on a porch instead of watching the bands play. some black college girl spilled wine on her leg and told me to lick it up.
i did as i was told but it didn't go anywhere further and my buddy is impressing some fat girl w/ glasses and tattoos. now i always say 'how do you fix a clunker? put some glasses and pigtails on her.'
that's fucked up and she was wicked cute but we go upstairs and we crank one out and she's by far my biggest. it was cool and my dick got hard and eventually fluid came out and it was game over.
so during the coitus i was on top but periodically she'd throw a choke around my neck.
idk if it's 'we do what we want done to us' or she could sense that i've got 'sub tendencies' or whatever the case may be but i'd never been choked before.
so i go downstiars to see my buddy looking sheepish 'i had turkey. they caught me w/ turkey'. so he had his hand in the fridge and now he'd relegated himself to the porch outside outta awkwardness.
the lady of the house, she a real fine liberal, cocksure in her opinions goes 'where's homegirl? i goes 'oh, don't worry i choked her out upstairs'.
idk why, prolly cause she played the choking game on my pretty white neck but it just came out. i'm aspergers!
the liberal lady goes 'ya know what's not funny?'
do tell
'that! ya'll need to go'.
the fat girl came downstairs and i tried to explain and she went to bat for me but for naught.
so we get home like 6 am and my dude tells my brother 'there's pleasantly plump. there's i'm a little fat but cute. then there's 'ok i'm fat'.
but no, your brother has to seek out 'i'm ashamed to be a human being''.
oh man, he rode my ass hard for that but dollarz to donuts he would've fucked her if i didn't.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #225 on: December 03, 2017, 12:52:54 PM »
Expand Quote
post some details mang.
[close]

Haha there's really nothing to tell to be perfectly honest!

I feel really bad even joking about it, as she is a great human being. I always made her feel beautiful, and told her she was, and was super supportive in making her feel comfortable. She had a lot of moments of insecurity, and that shit genuinely hurt me too. Even wearing a one piece bathing suit was tough for her when swimming in her father's pool. I had to tell her she looked great, and that she was above anyone that would even remotely judge her (she was a very innocent soul, and I always tried to protect that about her).

She's 8 years older than me, but she has a beautiful face that never ages, so despite at the time being bigger she wasn't bad looking. She's since lost a ton of weight since moving back home to Wales, and she looks incredible. It kind of bummed me out that she put all sorts of effort into herself after going home, and dressing more girly, but I'm proud of her. I know she hated being here in the States, and I appreciate the sacrifices she made for 7 years for me.

I hope she finds someone who will appreciate her and treat her right.

*sorry this isn't along the lines of every other post here, but I'm just being honest*
Jeez Mongoloid, and I mean this in a really positive way, you could write literature aimed at women with this sentiment. You're obviously a caring soul deep down. Personally I couldn't give a fuck if the woman I fell in love with was heavy (barring super morbidly obese) and I think it's sweet the way you tried to build her confidence.

Mongoloid

« Reply #226 on: December 04, 2017, 08:49:40 PM »
Thanks guys! Admittedly I've not been able to find the right words to properly reply, and have typed up numerous responses only to delete them before posting. Simply put, I love and appreciate women greatly, and I feel the emotion of love to such an intense degree that it is often times overwhelming for myself. I am selfless in love, but I am also unlucky in love, and through the years I have given up so much of myself to a nearly damaging degree. Love is the only thing I know for certain, and I feel as though it is my true purpose in life. It feels sappy talking about these things on a skate forum, but since we are already on that topic I might as well explain.

I've also drunkenly visited "Real Confessions" numerous times, and attempted to type up everything I have gone through/am going through in regards to women, only again to just delete prior to posting.

Things didn't work out with my wife due to a number of issues, but the first and underlying issue occurred just months after marriage. My wife's ex whom was a very unique character, and by all accounts a great guy died unexpectedly of a heroin overdose. It was the first, and only time he ever used heroin, but he had been speedballing throughout the course of the night. He had made it home safely, and into bed, but he never woke to see another day. This permanently changed my wife in a way that she became somewhat removed, and was always trying to escape in any way she could. Distractions from reality became a big thing, and it was her way of coping not only with the loss, but the blame she placed on herself for his death. She always held herself accountable for his death as she felt as if she had been there with him he'd have never even thought of touching heroin that night. Even now, she still holds herself accountable to such a self destructive degree, and I've recently told her she needs to forgive herself for what happened. It's not a subject we discussed much (that it had changed who she was), but I always understood the sense of grief and loss she must have felt.

After that had happened she had become addicted to online gaming. To a degree that was entirely unhealthy, and it was her distraction of choice. It got to a point where I had become nearly invisible, and simply didn't exist. We lost nearly all intimacy, and I suffered through that for years just out of the sadness I felt for the inner turmoil she must have felt. We suffered together in our own separate ways, and I was left carrying the burden of all responsibilities. I felt very alone for a number of years, and I told myself if by 30 nothing changed than I would have to make some hard decisions. I had also reached a point where I started thinking often about self harm, but I wont touch on that here.

Then on our last trip to Wales it was simply just a surreal experience. I can't explain the weight in the air, or the unspoken tension. It wasn't even between us, as there was very little there. Very little interaction at all, and even when we were alone there was nothing. I was in my paradise a ghost in the presence of my lover. It was really fucking heart breaking, and I stayed silent. Eventually I ended up sleeping in a separate room for the remaining 2 months of our trip. I also developed a pretty severe case of travelers E.coli, and she would barely check up on me the 2 weeks or so I was effected. I felt irrelevant, and alone, lesser than nothing. We spent nights in Reading, and Torquay in hotels, and there was no intimacy. It was incredibly damaging to my sense of self worth, and my self image.

On the flights home we spoke not a single word, and I remember looking over and seeing tears running down her face. I knew in that instant it was over, and I too started streaming. We still spoke not a word.

Months later it was Christmas, and I've always felt as though I was shitty about buying gifts, but this time I got it right.. the one and only time I got it right (usually I allowed her to purchase whatever she wanted). it was a piece of jewelry she loved, and she started crying. She thanked me, and told me she appreciated me. I again burst into tears too, as I knew this was it, the last we'd ever have together. I appreciated her so much, even despite the great distance that existed between us. I told her weeks later I wasn't happy (the hardest thing I ever had to do), and that I know she misses home, and that she misses her family. At one point we had planned to move over there, but by this point I knew my sister was going to pass soon of her terminal illness, and that no matter what I needed to stay here in the States to be there for my parents when it happens. She called her father, and he arranged the flight (he was an issue too).

She ended up leaving on March 23rd 2015, and the last time I ever saw her before leaving for work that morning I went to embrace her.. she pushed me away, and that was that. That is the memory she left me with, and it's something that haunted me for months to come. I also had numerous dreams after she left where we would be in her mother's farm house (600 year old house in Wales that is massive) where she would be calling my name. I would search every room frantically for her, and yet I could never find her. It wasn't as if she went home, but rather felt as if she had passed away. I can't accurately convey the trauma her departure left me with, but I can say I am at peace now having seen the progress she's made on herself. It was the right decision for both of us, and mostly I just want her to find happiness.

Sorry for the longwinded response, and sorry for derailing the thread with my serious shit. That was never my intention, but I appreciate those of you whom were genuinely interested.

shark tits

« Reply #227 on: December 04, 2017, 09:10:28 PM »
thanks for sharing mongoloid!
that was honest and heavy and sad but i'm glad you made it through ok. you really seem like a good guy and i think it will catch up w/ you. then again, there's babies who get raped and children w/ leukemia [but i thought jesus or karma or the universe had a plan?]
idk, i hope good things for you. i've never taken myself or a girl that seriously and in return they didn't take me serious.
i actually have more than a few fat ladies in my past.
so my buddy who clowned me in the above story, he had banged this mexican/indian mixed girl in wyoming in front of me. she left the room to get cleaned up and i laughed. 'what's so funny?'
i goes 'you got sloppy seconds' and w/out missing a beat he goes 'no, i got firsts and thirds'.
man, i miss that kid!
so later she comes back and she'd fuck one or the other of us and she'd repeat these 3 lines 'your cock feels so good'
'i love your cock'and
'jesus loves you'
hahaha.
she was on one!
at one point i'm in the front [let your feet stomp]
and my buddy goes in the back [come on in the track]
and our balls touched.
you might go 'oh it's sex, who cares'?
and my backdoor buddy did jsut that but i was perturbed. i retracted and got a blowjob or jerked  off on her tits. whatever i did, the magic spell was broken.
my pal would go on to say i wasn't as 'punk rock as he was' which is funny because he didn't care about/listen to punk at all.
i tried to bring home girls for him whenever i could but sometimes he'd be gone and i'm stuck fucking them or whatever. he was a dear freind and alls we have left is stories of the time we were fucking a fat mexican girl and our balls touched.

straight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #228 on: December 04, 2017, 09:14:59 PM »
Thanks guys! Admittedly I've not been able to find the right words to properly reply, and have typed up numerous responses only to delete them before posting. Simply put, I love and appreciate women greatly, and I feel the emotion of love to such an intense degree that it is often times overwhelming for myself. I am selfless in love, but I am also unlucky in love, and through the years I have given up so much of myself to a nearly damaging degree. Love is the only thing I know for certain, and I feel as though it is my true purpose in life. It feels sappy talking about these things on a skate forum, but since we are already on that topic I might as well explain.

I've also drunkenly visited "Real Confessions" numerous times, and attempted to type up everything I have gone through/am going through in regards to women, only again to just delete prior to posting.

Things didn't work out with my wife due to a number of issues, but the first and underlying issue occurred just months after marriage. My wife's ex whom was a very unique character, and by all accounts a great guy died unexpectedly of a heroin overdose. It was the first, and only time he ever used heroin, but he had been speedballing throughout the course of the night. He had made it home safely, and into bed, but he never woke to see another day. This permanently changed my wife in a way that she became somewhat removed, and was always trying to escape in any way she could. Distractions from reality became a big thing, and it was her way of coping not only with the loss, but the blame she placed on herself for his death. She always held herself accountable for his death as she felt as if she had been there with him he'd have never even thought of touching heroin that night. Even now, she still holds herself accountable to such a self destructive degree, and I've recently told her she needs to forgive herself for what happened. It's not a subject we discussed much (that it had changed who she was), but I always understood the sense of grief and loss she must have felt.

After that had happened she had become addicted to online gaming. To a degree that was entirely unhealthy, and it was her distraction of choice. It got to a point where I had become nearly invisible, and simply didn't exist. We lost nearly all intimacy, and I suffered through that for years just out of the sadness I felt for the inner turmoil she must have felt. We suffered together in our own separate ways, and I was left carrying the burden of all responsibilities. I felt very alone for a number of years, and I told myself if by 30 nothing changed than I would have to make some hard decisions. I had also reached a point where I started thinking often about self harm, but I wont touch on that here.

Then on our last trip to Wales it was simply just a surreal experience. I can't explain the weight in the air, or the unspoken tension. It wasn't even between us, as there was very little there. Very little interaction at all, and even when we were alone there was nothing. I was in my paradise a ghost in the presence of my lover. It was really fucking heart breaking, and I stayed silent. Eventually I ended up sleeping in a separate room for the remaining 2 months of our trip. I also developed a pretty severe case of travelers E.coli, and she would barely check up on me the 2 weeks or so I was effected. I felt irrelevant, and alone, lesser than nothing. We spent nights in Reading, and Torquay in hotels, and there was no intimacy. It was incredibly damaging to my sense of self worth, and my self image.

On the flights home we spoke not a single word, and I remember looking over and seeing tears running down her face. I knew in that instant it was over, and I too started streaming. We still spoke not a word.

Months later it was Christmas, and I've always felt as though I was shitty about buying gifts, but this time I got it right.. the one and only time I got it right (usually I allowed her to purchase whatever she wanted). it was a piece of jewelry she loved, and she started crying. She thanked me, and told me she appreciated me. I again burst into tears too, as I knew this was it, the last we'd ever have together. I appreciated her so much, even despite the great distance that existed between us. I told her weeks later I wasn't happy (the hardest thing I ever had to do), and that I know she misses home, and that she misses her family. At one point we had planned to move over there, but by this point I knew my sister was going to pass soon of her terminal illness, and that no matter what I needed to stay here in the States to be there for my parents when it happens. She called her father, and he arranged the flight (he was an issue too).

She ended up leaving on March 23rd 2015, and the last time I ever saw her before leaving for work that morning I went to embrace her.. she pushed me away, and that was that. That is the memory she left me with, and it's something that haunted me for months to come. I also had numerous dreams after she left where we would be in her mother's farm house (600 year old house in Wales that is massive) where she would be calling my name. I would search every room frantically for her, and yet I could never find her. It wasn't as if she went home, but rather felt as if she had passed away. I can't accurately convey the trauma her departure left me with, but I can say I am at peace now having seen the progress she's made on herself. It was the right decision for both of us, and mostly I just want her to find happiness.

Sorry for the longwinded response, and sorry for derailing the thread with my serious shit. That was never my intention, but I appreciate those of you whom were genuinely interested.

What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #229 on: December 05, 2017, 12:48:16 AM »
fuck mongoloid that was a hard read, I know it doesn't mean much but have a gnar for pouring your heart out like that

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
« Reply #230 on: December 17, 2017, 06:03:23 PM »
Sorry to hear that Mongoloid
Hoping for the best and sending positive vibes your way
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

perverted super otaku!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • "Needless to say, I had the last laugh."
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #231 on: December 17, 2017, 07:06:38 PM »
damn dude! all the best moving onwards and upwards

imad

• Rep: -167
« Reply #232 on: December 17, 2017, 09:40:35 PM »
So you took the role as captain save-a-fatty and she took everything from you emotionally and mentally, never gave back, ate a shit ton, and played a whole bunch of video games. You got sick, she still didn't give a shit. Then you still felt sad for the whale, decided to continue with emotion and not your brain, then considered harming yourself. Then she left your ass.

Legendary beta cuck derpitron 5000.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #233 on: December 17, 2017, 10:38:29 PM »
did you not get enough penis over the weekend or something?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Jollyoli

• Rep: 91
« Reply #234 on: December 28, 2017, 08:17:19 AM »
14/15-ish and just starting to get in with the local older guys at the park after moving. One warm summer evening the older guys boost to score whatever and I’m kinda the only dude at the park. Girl there riding a bike, not very well but going for it takes a small spill in the bowl and is struggling to get herself and the bmx out. So being the well raised young man my mother made me I offered her assistance to climb out, as she reached her hand towards mine I was confronted with the most gratuitous set of danglers I had ever seen, her top was having a hard time straining against the gravity and pendulous swing of theses glorious globes.
I was titmatised.
She took me by the hand and led me into the darkened section between the park and parking lot. She set about like a rabid animal, I was pulled and pushed fondled and groped cupped and clenched while the bottom half of my face was feeling slightly soggy from the vigorous tongue thrusts she was perpetrating on my innocent mouth. Between the slurping and the attempts to get her whole arm down the front of my pants the filth she was saying was unlike anything I had heard before, certainly from a girl.
At this point we become illuminated by the sweep of car headlights peeling into the car park, the door spring open and I hear “Who the fuck is that?”, “Ah – your copping off with Lyndsay”, followed by better get some zovirax, and more cat calls and laughter.
I dropped that bitch right there. I was embarrassed, ashamed, pissed off and still a little bit damp. I was then told that she had sucked so many dicks that I was probably a bit gay now.
In summation I was not ostracized by the locals for falling fowl of the local fat slag, most had been there before, the main difference is they had all got blown for the savaging they got, all I got was blue balls and a rip in my favourite New Deal long sleeve.

P.S. Met her years after, she still hates me.
Hey, hey, hey. Don't be mean. We don't have to be mean because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

Skibb

• Rep: 68
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #235 on: December 28, 2017, 01:43:49 PM »

What a different place the world could've been with more humans like you. Sincerely hope shit goes your way.

AitchBeeGayBuh

• Rep: 58
« Reply #236 on: January 22, 2018, 10:39:59 PM »
Oddly enough, every fat/chubby chick I've plowed has had a shaved va-jay-jay.

Skinny chicks I've met have ranged from full on bush to a nice landing strip.

Just sayin. I'm not picky though...

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1214
« Reply #237 on: September 08, 2018, 07:51:47 AM »
i was in college in richmond va
drunk, went to a friend of a friends house
getting more drunk
big girl-had a little ghetto twang in her voice-blew my mind when she said obscured by clouds was the best pink floyd album. it was like she won my dick for the night with that comment- most chicks dont know about the deep cuts ya know?
later on everybody retired to their respective rooms and she asked if "i wanted to hit it from the back"
i did, it was fun, she called me daddy. got mine then balled out of there. never saw her again

i think she was wearing some form of a kangol hat

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #238 on: September 08, 2018, 08:34:19 AM »
i was in college in richmond va
drunk, went to a friend of a friends house
getting more drunk
big girl-had a little ghetto twang in her voice-blew my mind when she said obscured by clouds was the best pink floyd album. it was like she won my dick for the night with that comment- most chicks dont know about the deep cuts ya know?
later on everybody retired to their respective rooms and she asked if "i wanted to hit it from the back"
i did, it was fun, she called me daddy. got mine then balled out of there. never saw her again

i think she was wearing some form of a kangol hat
I love a positive big girl tale.

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #239 on: September 11, 2018, 12:05:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I agree. And even if you manage to justify it with them, how the hell do you justify it with yourself? Fatties are the worst of the worst. I absolutely hate fat ladies. I don't get how they get so fuckin obese and still feel attractive.They all seem to try to compensate their inhumane uglyness by being overly arrogant and stupid. It's like the fat makes its way in their brains. They all stink and I dont even want to think about what their pussys smell/look like. I hate fat girls. They outright disgust me.

That being said I really enjoy reading this thread, thanks for sharing your stories...I dont have one, because honestly: I never even speak to fat people. I usually hold my breath when a fat girl walks past me, because I'm afraid it might be contagious.
[close]
Yeah, I feel you on that. The one that really bugs me out is when the fat girl has clearly spent a good deal of time doing herself up, putting on make up, doing her hair, wearing clothes that were clearly planned out for a while... It's like, hey bitch! spend some time working out instead of shopping, doing your make up, or going to get your hair done nice. If you spent the time you spend doing that doing sit ups or jogging or something, you'd get laid a lot more often, and would be more respected. Fat girls in make up remind me of Miss. Piggy.

You know what is the worst kind of fat chick though? The one who probably was hot before she went to college and became a beer swilling whore. Slowly but surely the beer gut just pops in there, and they get fatter and fatter. Party girl doesn't realize this and keeps acting like little miss hot party girl who everybody wants to fuck, but slowly but surely nobody wants to fuck her anymore until she finds some poor sexually frustrated dudes to dangle her pussy abyss in front of. Its really sad, an old roommate I had was that guy. I think he met her when she was still hot, and just saw that image of her in his eyes still. She would come over, get wasted, and flirt with him a little, and then try to actually fuck the rest of his roommates, of course, nobody else was interested.
You know the best possible outcome for that situation? When it was some cocky bitch who was full of herself and was super hot in high school. Sometimes going on facebook and randomly searching makes me want to do a dance to see what college has done to these uppity bitches. It makes me want to send them a message like "In high school I thought you were hot, but you were always bitch to me, now you're just a fatty! HAHAHAHA!"
[close]
this chic liz goes to my school she acts like shes the shit around school cause she just bangs dudes at parties I bet when shes in college she'll be a fat whore
How is she?