Author Topic: Fat Chick Story Thread  (Read 122219 times)

iKobrakai

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
Re: Fat Chick Story Thread
« Reply #240 on: September 12, 2018, 10:15:26 AM »
Pretty good assets.

theresnothinghere

• Rep: 33
  • ugly with a heart of gold
« Reply #241 on: March 07, 2019, 01:56:26 PM »
she said obscured by clouds was the best pink floyd album. it was like she won my dick for the night with that comment- most chicks dont know about the deep cuts ya know?

Bagelskate

• Rep: 62
« Reply #242 on: March 07, 2019, 03:59:18 PM »
Big girl from hs hit me up on OkCupid years ago. Took me longer than it should to realize she just wanted to have a hook up.

We ended up meeting later that night and banged. Big girls are pretty fun. Rolls, tits, ass, idk what I was grabbing but she was cool with it.

Ended up hooking up a few times and she even set me up with her other equally big friend, just got a shroom connect from her, no bangin.

KRKD1

« Reply #243 on: March 13, 2019, 05:12:35 PM »
Probably been said but fat chicks like mopeds. Well chubby chicks atleast. Fun as hell to ride into your friends find out.

I paid up with a chick with a tummy in highschool. Not fat necessarily but tip toed on the line between chubby and chunky. She had a nice pair and a real cute face. Hit it once and curved her. Every now and then though I could fuck with some tummy. Not bbw type chicks but theres nothing wrong with a little thickness round the waist. Sometimes that shit pretty hot lowkey. But there defiantly a limit to what's accepatable when it comes to to the homies. But if the homies really care are they really your homies?

Years later shed ended up with a coke habit shed some weight and now she actually pretty fine and now I ain't got a chance and its wild how life rolls ya that way sometime.

Surf-goth

• Rep: -676
« Reply #244 on: March 14, 2019, 03:27:45 PM »
i was in college in richmond va
drunk, went to a friend of a friends house
getting more drunk
big girl-had a little ghetto twang in her voice-blew my mind when she said obscured by clouds was the best pink floyd album. it was like she won my dick for the night with that comment- most chicks dont know about the deep cuts ya know?
later on everybody retired to their respective rooms and she asked if "i wanted to hit it from the back"
i did, it was fun, she called me daddy. got mine then balled out of there. never saw her again

i think she was wearing some form of a kangol hat

That's impressive she mentioned obscured by clouds ! That kangol hat would've killed my erection though haha.
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

Surf-goth

• Rep: -676
« Reply #245 on: March 14, 2019, 03:30:29 PM »
Big girl from hs hit me up on OkCupid years ago. Took me longer than it should to realize she just wanted to have a hook up.

We ended up meeting later that night and banged. Big girls are pretty fun. Rolls, tits, ass, idk what I was grabbing but she was cool with it.

Ended up hooking up a few times and she even set me up with her other equally big friend, just got a shroom connect from her, no bangin.

Pussy AND a shroom connect? Well done dude!
Rest in peace Dick Dale.

GasTheHostage

• Rep: -23
« Reply #246 on: April 11, 2019, 06:50:42 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Pussy AND a shroom connect? Well done dude!
You ever tried pussy AND shrooms??

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #247 on: April 18, 2019, 07:26:24 AM »
Maybe this should go in the tinder thread... but I can't find it and don't care really.

What's with every girl on tinder saying she's "thicc" or has "curves for days" or some such nonsense when in reality she's actually just fat and often times clearly obese? I'm not hating, you do your thing, but I think this body-positivity thing is maybe causing people to accept unhealthiness as OK. Am I triggering anyone right now? Is this body-shaming?

I live in Europe, and we don't seem to have this epidemic there, only when I'm visiting the states.

I like chubby girls, really I do, and in fact I've met several of them on tinder, but it's just gotten ridiculous.

GasTheHostage

• Rep: -23
« Reply #248 on: April 18, 2019, 09:17:30 AM »
Maybe this should go in the tinder thread... but I can't find it and don't care really.

What's with every girl on tinder saying she's "thicc" or has "curves for days" or some such nonsense when in reality she's actually just fat and often times clearly obese? I'm not hating, you do your thing, but I think this body-positivity thing is maybe causing people to accept unhealthiness as OK. Am I triggering anyone right now? Is this body-shaming?

I live in Europe, and we don't seem to have this epidemic there, only when I'm visiting the states.

I like chubby girls, really I do, and in fact I've met several of them on tinder, but it's just gotten ridiculous.
I am of European origin and yeah it seems as though only in the US people think its ok to be extremely obese and unhealthy. You also have to consider that when you sit down in a restaurant in Europe, the serving sizes are much smaller than the US ones. BTW, it's not body shaming, you're just stating your opinion. If someone gets offended, that's their fault their momma raised a pussyass bitch

ramplocal

• Rep: 62
  • poser
« Reply #249 on: April 19, 2019, 05:20:51 AM »

Agree 100%. Its fucked that everybody is so sensitive abt this shit, no thicc or curvy when you are just fat. Fuck it be fat, whatever, bc when you use those words everybody definitely knows exactly what type of body you have, now go eat