Author Topic: Fat Chick Story Thread  (Read 122235 times)

snickers

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • do you think this is a game?
Fat Chick Story Thread
« on: June 03, 2009, 12:46:46 AM »
c'mon folks, i know most of us have one, whether you love 'em, hate 'em, or just don't really care. because, when it's last call and that girl who's little on the hefty side is eyefucking you fucking the shit out of you, it doesn't really matter.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 12:52:58 AM by Mr. Snickers »
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

SkeeterValentine.

• Rep: 9
  • lawrenceburg
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Fat Chick Appresh Thread
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 12:49:17 AM »
nah
meet me at Nematoad Pond.

Doctor Newton

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 12:56:01 AM »
The reasons are obvious, but we used to have a big group of friends partying every week and we all used the term DISRESPECTFUL for fat bitches (it also applied to chicks who won't call their friends, because it means less attention for themselves).  There was this dumbass fat fucking horribly annoying bitch who partied every weekend with us.  She was so annoying and just drove us insane.  We always told her to leave because she "was so fucking goddamn disrespectful" and she never got what we were talking about. 

So one night I got really really drunk and she followed us into this field (no recollection of why we walked/went to said field) and I was like WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE YOU ARE SO GODDAMN FUCKING FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I meant to say disrespectful because god knows we didn't need her to get more annoying by crying, but I was too out of it to know better.  She finally understood what we had been saying all those times to her and it just shattered her self esteem.  I'm sure she didn't have much self esteem to be lost so all was well.

Edit for another story about her -

She wouldn't leave one night after that and tried to act like she was okay with being considered extremely fat by all of us.  So I told everyone from now on to temporarily drop the disrespectful talk and just straight up BOO her.  Every time she got near us we would BOOOOOO as loud as we could and give her thumbs down until she left.  We thought she had left but she was actually sleeping in someone's car a ways from the party.  She got out of the car at about 6 AM and we were still there.  She walked over to us and she got halfway there before the most immense amount of Booing to ever take place went down and we boo'd her rigiht back into the car and she drove home.  It was a great victory.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 01:07:39 AM by Doctor Newton »

frisco

Re: Fat Chick Story Thread
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 01:07:51 AM »
There was this fat chick who gave head to this guy at the beach one night, and he couldnt bust so he peed in her mouth, Its a notorious tale around these parts

Des Esseintes

• Rep: 21
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 02:23:54 AM »
There was this fat chick who gave head to this guy at the beach one night, and he couldnt bust so he peed in her mouth, Its a notorious tale around these parts

Fuck, I did that once.

After a bottle of navy rum and too much smoke.

This girl was terrible at giving head and was gnawing away with her teeth. So I just started pissing all over her.

It was hard to aim, being that I was still rock hard, but I'm pretty sure my impromptu golden shower soaked her right through.

She got the last laugh though, being that I was left with bloody scrape marks up and down my bellend.

Paper Crane

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 115
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 02:34:40 AM »

paulhartman4prez

• Rep: 22
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 05:57:24 AM »
In 8th grade, this fat girl(also smelly and dirty), was called to the front of the class to work out a math equation. She slipped on a piece of chalk and smacked the floor with her ass while her body let out a hilarious fart, to make matters worse.

She also fell down backwards at the top of the steps in my school, rolled halfway down backwards and took out a kid who we used to call "Panny-hose"(last name pun) for the rest of the flight. All in all, it was a win for the 8th grade class of Star of The Sea in Cape May, NJ that day.

ALT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2009, 06:37:19 AM »
There's a girl in my town that is commonly known as 'Fat Emma'

My brother has a fat ginger friend who is notorious for sleeping with anything, half the girls he gets with look like road workers.
Anyway one drunk night he goes back to Fat Emma's house and has sex with her.
After they were finished she turns to him and asks "can you stay for a bit and just cuddle with me?"
So he says "Yeah ok I'm just going to the toilet". As he gets up he picks up his clothes, to which Fat Emma says "Why do you need your clothes to go to the toilet?"
He then turns around and threatens her to never tell anyone that he had sex with her, then runs off down the stairs and out the house down the street completely naked carrying his clothes.

2 weeks later when he was drunk he told everyone what happened.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2199
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2009, 07:27:28 AM »
Oh god. I better stay away from this thread.....

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2009, 07:37:37 AM »
They have really weird pussies.

Trust me. Beenderdundat.

beeda weeda

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2009, 07:48:14 AM »
Oh god. I better stay away from this thread.....

Hola

• Rep: 56
  • 2NE1
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2009, 08:34:07 AM »
in high school there was an array of fat bitches all with nick names like Bubbles, Hank Hill, Thessalonious, but the nastiest bitch was Wet Rat.  she was the fattest hickest white trash girl ever.  always dirty and she was always pretending to be eating out some pussy.

sometimes there are Wet Rat sightings, its like seeing footage of Gino
sorry my story sucks

ive never fucked a fat bitch

killing time

• Rep: 19
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2009, 09:02:38 AM »
one time acouple new years back, i was out at this party in modesto.  durring the time, i had just rolled my ankle earlier that day pretty bad.  but i wasn't discouraged to party because its new years.. so i grabbed my buddies pair of crutches and went way the fuck out to modesto for my buddies party.  so i get there, and soon im fucking trashed, dancing to mac dre on my crutches bein an idiot.   soon im out side smoking a grit, and this other fluffy girl i out side smokin one too, were just hangin out shootin the shit.  all of a sudden screaming comes from in side "HAPPY NEW YEARS!".  I turn and look at the girl and said "wanna make out?"  i was fully aware of the situation i going to get myself into, and when my beer goggels come on, i horse looks like jenny hendrix to me (the is clearly an issue for me.) but anyways im stickin my tounge down this girls throught and shes so juiced like grabbin my ass, all gross and nasty.  but then something great happened (and this is why i believe that there is a god out there.)  a little voice in my head came to me and told me "don't do it".  and then that just got the gears in my head movin a little bit to realise the disgusting sin i was commiting.  so i pushed her away from me, grabbed my crutches and hobbeled in. 
the next day i was hungover like a donky.  on the way home my buddies and me were just talking about the night before, and my friend was like "damn bill, you killing it last night, dancin on your crutches." and not even really thinking about what i was about to say, i just blurted out "hell yeah man, did you see the dude i made out with last night? i mean... fuck."  they all figured out that what i ment to say was that i made out with that big girl, and they still clown on me to this day about that.  she really did look like a fat dude.   
Do you want to put a saddle on the lion of Juddah and ride it back to babylon?

rob2

• Rep: 4
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2009, 09:15:16 AM »
The reasons are obvious, but we used to have a big group of friends partying every week and we all used the term DISRESPECTFUL for fat bitches (it also applied to chicks who won't call their friends, because it means less attention for themselves).  There was this dumbass fat fucking horribly annoying bitch who partied every weekend with us.  She was so annoying and just drove us insane.  We always told her to leave because she "was so fucking goddamn disrespectful" and she never got what we were talking about. 

So one night I got really really drunk and she followed us into this field (no recollection of why we walked/went to said field) and I was like WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE YOU ARE SO GODDAMN FUCKING FAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I meant to say disrespectful because god knows we didn't need her to get more annoying by crying, but I was too out of it to know better.  She finally understood what we had been saying all those times to her and it just shattered her self esteem.  I'm sure she didn't have much self esteem to be lost so all was well.

She wouldn't leave one night after that and tried to act like she was okay with being considered extremely fat by all of us.  So I told everyone from now on to temporarily drop the disrespectful talk and just straight up BOO her.  Every time she got near us we would BOOOOOO as loud as we could and give her thumbs down until she left.  We thought she had left but she was actually sleeping in someone's car a ways from the party.  She got out of the car at about 6 AM and we were still there.  She walked over to us and she got halfway there before the most immense amount of Booing to ever take place went down and we boo'd her rigiht back into the car and she drove home.  It was a great victory.

Normally you are a very nice poster - but that is a very mean story  :(

sage

« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2009, 09:49:41 AM »

That's damn funny. I don't understand how a girl could stand to be fat when they must know how disgusted people are with them. I mean fuck its really not that hard to lose weight if you give a shit.

I don't really have any fat girl stories of my own. I don't really talk to fat bitches.

Natty Bumpo

• Rep: -25
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2009, 10:32:53 AM »

Trust me. Beenderdundat.

Yeah they do, but they also have enormous tits, and for the most part are incredibly easy to fuck.

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1284
  • i can't it's a geo!
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2009, 10:46:16 AM »
there was an overweight girl who had a crush on me and would always buy me things like concert tickets, magazine subscriptions, shirts, etc. ui always thought i repaid her by letting her touch my wee wee with her mouth but i just sort of figured out right now that it isn't really repaying her back for her efforts. or is it? whatever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip1zsUIosoA
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

max power

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2009, 10:50:52 AM »
Expand Quote

Trust me. Beenderdundat.
[close]

Yeah they do, but they also have enormous tits, and for the most part are incredibly easy to fuck.
fat chicks with small tits is such a sad story

mini greek

• Rep: 28
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2009, 10:57:54 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You obviously don't come here often, Newton is a perpetual Douchebag...
Get litty.....

Corby Tender

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2009, 11:01:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

0-1

highgrade

• Rep: 36
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2009, 11:02:23 AM »
Alright il sack up and tell my fat chick story.
Let me start off with saying she wasnt a big Fat chick(sloth) she was pretty, big tits etc, just could stand to lose weight.. bigger than chicks i would sleep with sober, for sure. Damn this was like 8 yrs ago...
Anyway this chick that i was fuck buddies with lived in this party house with 2 other chicks(lets call them regular girl, bigger girl). Me and this girl were good friends from high school, worked togheter, partied every night and would hook up whenever, but werent like attached and banged other people. We would rage her house out in the woods back in Maine, crazy partys. Cops never came etc. Pass out random places, breaking shit, wildin out. One night she was getting her mack on with some other dude, so i hooked up with her "regular girl" roommate. booty was whateves and my homegirl friend still did our thing not a big deal.. This other night like month later or whatever their having a huge party, me and my homey get all wasted/faded. His GF had brought this hot chick that i was "full court press" mackin on but I got totally black out wasted and blew it. I think good ol stand by girl was with some other dude, and reg roommate chick was drunk passed out. Dont know how it happend but i woke up early morning in the pretty, but bigger girl roommates bed. It was one of those like WTF wake ups?? Took me a min to realize were i was, still drunk. I Grabbed my gear which was like thrown all over her room, she must have pulled classic fat girl move"waited till everyone left party and took advantage of me." So got dressed and snuck downstairs to the couch and no-one was none the wiser. Next day kinda rememberd some of it, and it was good for sure, but never told my friends and kept it on the DL.. But rookie mistake happend few days later drunk on the phone talking to my homie from outta town, he was coming to visit, and i told him about the party house and how i banged all the roommates. Few weeks later, he came to visit, partying at said house, he put two and two toghether and busted my balls for years to come. Moral of the story is just like the moped one, fun to ride, just dont let ur friends find out

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2009, 11:52:50 AM »
a fat girl once offered me anal for a rolling paper. i declined but a few weeks later i was telling someone about it and they said she did the same thing at a party for cigarettes and ended up giving 8 or so blowjobs. fattys are awesome.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

All Hail Wu Welsh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2009, 11:59:51 AM »
When I was a young lad, I used to have a fan club of goth chicks most of whom were fat.  They would follow me around school taking pictures of me, hang out across the street in front of my house, and stare at me in the cafeteria, it fucking sucked.  Because of that experience I've had an intense hatred for fat chicks ever since, they fuckin disgusts me like no other.  Last weekend me and my friend wee out riding our bikes and this fat chick at a stop sign looks at the both of us and says "oh they're cute", she then circles around the block and tries to lure us into her car telling us she'll take us to a party with horny 16 year olds,  I told her she disgusted me and to get her fat ass over to wendys before it closed, she looked devastated after i told her that.

Cookie Monster

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2009, 12:43:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Trust me. Beenderdundat.
[close]

[close]
fat chicks with small tits is such a sad story

its like a slap in the face from God

rob2

• Rep: 4
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2009, 02:08:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Are you not thinking of Newton 2.0? This newton has is actually quite lovely

wuust

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2009, 02:59:29 PM »
man, reading about everyones adventures, i do sure hate the fact that i didn't fuck around more when i was younger.

net lurk

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2009, 03:51:57 PM »
weird this thread popped up around this time. there's chick in my English class that's wanted me for a while, shes not fat but she's a little chubby.. ass and big tits..you know. anyways, today after class i couldn't take it anymore so i threw her into the boys bathroom and felt her tits and sucked on them for a decent ten minutes. I was already late for class, and she seemed over it so i went back to class. i got suspended for being mad late but it was worth the experience. here's a photo of her from myspace, i would of loved to flick her tits, maybe next time..if there is one.

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2009, 03:57:50 PM »
weird this thread popped up around this time. there's chick in my English class that's wanted me for a while, shes not fat but she's a little chubby.. ass and big tits..you know. anyways, today after class i couldn't take it anymore so i threw her into the boys bathroom and felt her tits and sucked on them for a decent ten minutes. I was already late for class, and she seemed over it so i went back to class. i got suspended for being mad late but it was worth the experience. here's a photo of her from myspace, i would of loved to flick her tits, maybe next time..if there is one.

wrong thread bro, this is the fat chick thread.
"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

GnArcIsSisTic

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2009, 04:10:02 PM »
i 'dated' this reeeeally fat girl for a while. like, jabba the hut fat (or however you spell it).
i say 'dated' because it was pretty cool cuz she bought me a really nice wallet and i bought her a little teddy bear from Ross.
+ i got to go to the water park alot with my friends

but now i'm ashamed... and luckily no one really knew about it so no one can rag on me

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2009, 04:41:34 PM »
I have a few chubby girl stories, but only one truly fat girl story. I was drunk and invited some myspace girl over to my house like I sometimes do when I am drunk. She didn't look that great in her pictures but told me she had a gram of coke so I told her to come on over. When she got there I couldn't believe how fat and disgusting she was. I immediately asked her for the cocaine and began snorting it. It was really good cocaine, and pretty soon I was rather high. For some reason I felt friendly and started making out with her and I even fingered her. It was strange because in my head I knew I was just doing it for the sheer experience of fingering a fat horrid girl. At about 5 a.m. the cocaine was running out and I asked her if she would get another gram. We ended up sitting in her car in front of some sketchy mexican drug dealers until the sun came up while I drank MD 20/20. We got back, did more drugs and she said she had to go but left the drugs with me which made me happy. I felt really disgusting for what I'd done and didn't have a very good day. Her hair also smelled like buttered popcorn.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon