Author Topic: SLAP PALS TWEETED BY KOSTON!!!  (Read 7936 times)

TapLuxiferfet

Re: SLAP PALS TWEETED BY KOSTON!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2009, 04:54:12 PM »
you are bringing things up that are not common so in part you are agreeing with me. I am not saying that they should not be together do what makes you happy.But do not be upset when you do not have the same rights as straight people and for the record I do have friends that are gay and we get along just fine I am not grouping people I am flat out telling you the truth that marriage is between men and woman because since marriage started that is the way it has been and that is the way it is attended I am not a religous person but I do thingk it is sad that christian religion is slowly being pushed away.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2009, 05:02:59 PM »
^ FUCK THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION. Its hateful and homophobic. This country was founded on secularism and has several clauses in the constitution specifically banning the establishment of a state religion. I am not christian, and am PROUD to live in a country where I don't have to. We are intentionally NOT a theocratic state. There are plenty of countries that are, but we intentionally are not. It is part of the basis for this country. The fucked up thing is that the evangelical right is attempting to hijack our democracy and turn it into a theocracy because they believe their hateful mythology is more important than treating all people with dignity. They are infringing on liberty and freedom, because their religion is more important to them than the ideals this country was founded upon.
There is nothing difficult about this. Live and let live, let the gays be who they are, it doesn't hurt you. Your actions, on the other hand, DO hurt them.
And a further step in moral reasoning is needed to elevate the right to do what one wishes in private into a right to enter a gay marriage. Gay marriage as an equality right thus represents a strange new hybrid — it’s the right to act in a certain way, to have the state and other institutions bless one’s actions, and to punish people (the way we punish bigots) for expressing disagreement with those actions. It is a totally novel equality right, an equality right on steroids.
Hybrid of what? The state has always needed to "bless one's actions" and make others do the same when it came to rights. Whether it was to bless the right of black people to live where they wanted to, or to bless the right of women to be treated equally in the work place. This is no different than any other right, you are complicating it because you are homophobic and want to make it seem like your denial of the rights of others is acceptable, and you want to act like this is different than other struggles for rights. Or maybe not you, maybe its other people. There is no right that is denied to others by granting gay marriage.
 I sometimes wonder why Girl is put on such a pedestal.
Wow. Really? If you don't understand that, how the fuck did you gather the brainpower to use the internet? I would figure getting on the internet would be a more difficult concept to grasp
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

nkarasch

• Rep: -29
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2009, 05:09:53 PM »
Not wanting men to be able to marry men does not make you homophobic. Call it anything you want, just don't ever call it marriage.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2009, 05:14:26 PM »
Fuck you Koston, you mongo footed lime.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

TapLuxiferfet

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2009, 05:19:20 PM »
^ FUCK THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION. Its hateful and homophobic. This country was founded on secularism and has several clauses in the constitution specifically banning the establishment of a state religion. I am not christian, and am PROUD to live in a country where I don't have to. We are intentionally NOT a theocratic state. There are plenty of countries that are, but we intentionally are not. It is part of the basis for this country. The fucked up thing is that the evangelical right is attempting to hijack our democracy and turn it into a theocracy because they believe their hateful mythology is more important than treating all people with dignity. They are infringing on liberty and freedom, because their religion is more important to them than the ideals this country was founded upon.
There is nothing difficult about this. Live and let live, let the gays be who they are, it doesn't hurt you. Your actions, on the other hand, DO hurt them.
Expand Quote
And a further step in moral reasoning is needed to elevate the right to do what one wishes in private into a right to enter a gay marriage. Gay marriage as an equality right thus represents a strange new hybrid — it’s the right to act in a certain way, to have the state and other institutions bless one’s actions, and to punish people (the way we punish bigots) for expressing disagreement with those actions. It is a totally novel equality right, an equality right on steroids.
[close]
Hybrid of what? The state has always needed to "bless one's actions" and make others do the same when it came to rights. Whether it was to bless the right of black people to live where they wanted to, or to bless the right of women to be treated equally in the work place. This is no different than any other right, you are complicating it because you are homophobic and want to make it seem like your denial of the rights of others is acceptable, and you want to act like this is different than other struggles for rights. Or maybe not you, maybe its other people. There is no right that is denied to others by granting gay marriage.
Expand Quote
  I sometimes wonder why Girl is put on such a pedestal.
[close]
Wow. Really? If you don't understand that, how the fuck did you gather the brainpower to use the internet? I would figure getting on the internet would be a more difficult concept to grasp

Jesus is going to turn them into hamburger. Read about it in Revelation. He doesn't like those satanic shitheads and He is going to kill them all. Be ready, because this attempt to advance Islam is coming soon. According to the Bible it will happen within one generation of the rebirth of Israel. Israel was reborn in 1948, so the time is running out.

IF you are like most non believers and absolutely refuse to accept God on his terms, you will be accepting Satan and his False Prophet on their ugly terms. If they think that you are a Christian you will die a most hideous death on their blood sacrifice altars to Allah (Baal in the Old Testament) just like we have seen in the thousands of Al Jazeera beheading videos.

It is no accident that the ritual is always performed in the same manner with the same ritual chants and hideously slow beheading of the screaming, gurgling victim.

DON'T LET ME GET INTO GAY MARRIAGE

Reagan and Bush cut 90 percent of the funding for research into renewable energy possibilities. $140 billion was cut into the social programs through 1984 and this funding was otherwise spent on increasing the military spending by $181 billion. Reagan's budget cuts were very intense, social security disability benefits were ended for 350,000 people. Unemployment grew during the Reagan years, and new requirments eliminated free school lunches for more than one million poor children, who depended on the meal. Welfare came under attack with Reagan as president, and Reagan's policies all benefited the rich. The Reagan administration lowered tax rate on for the very rich greatly. The policies of Reagan's administration lacked consensus because they did not reflect the vote of many liberals.

Bush attempted to represent liberal interested when he presented himself as an environmental president. He represented liberals when he signed the Clean Air Act of 1990 but then also signed the new rule of the Environmental Protection Agency that allowed manufacturers to increase by 245 tons a year hazardous pollutants in the atmosphere which irradiated much of the Clean Air Act. Under both Reagan and Bush business and conservative interests acted to override the safety and concern of the general public. Bush's policies are very similar to that of Reagan. He adds to tax breaks for rich and doesn't help the poor.

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2009, 05:22:31 PM »
Are you a bot^?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2009, 05:32:29 PM »
Not wanting men to be able to marry men does not make you homophobic. Call it anything you want, just don't ever call it marriage.
Sure it does. Why else would you give a fuck who consensually marries who? It doesn't really affect you at all, so why else oppress people and not let them do their own thing?

IF you are like most non believers and absolutely refuse to accept God on his terms, you will be accepting Satan and his False Prophet on their ugly terms.
Yep. HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Now do the rest of you get why Lizard does it?

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2009, 05:35:02 PM »
I haven't looked at tweeter other than what's been posted here about rs and maybe Stevie and Shaq. Can any cock make an account under any name?

Wizard Fuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2009, 05:42:12 PM »
Koston's humor and personality for the most part sucks, still one of my favorites to watch though
The answer is Dutch Masters, you fat fucking catastrophe.

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 25
  • Keep It +
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2009, 05:47:35 PM »
I've always stated I found his switch mongo disgusting and have always been perplexed why a man of that skill wouldn't be able to push normal switch.

Hahaha, no shit right?

Doctor Handsome

« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2009, 06:12:31 PM »
What happened to make him such a grump?

ticklefingers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • middleweight lurker
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2009, 06:19:21 PM »
that was in response to this

@erickoston please let me be the first to know your shoe sponsor so I can gain respect on slap message board

stupid.

carbonite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 490
    • frozen in carbonite avatar image
« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2009, 06:49:54 PM »
which forum is the one for manly men?

The forum where everyone's .sig is their legal name and everyone's avatar is their passport photo. that's totally NOT GIVING A FUCK, not even Jesse James would do something that crazy...

ps. paging CHRISTIAN ANDERSON

CeeyMar

« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2009, 06:51:31 PM »
@erickoston How dare say I'm a coward behind the walls of twitter. Come do a demo in Rhode Island and say that. I will flick your tits!!!
10:11 AM Jun 7th from web

crest

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2009, 06:52:12 PM »
tired of all this koston talk.

Dr. Newton 2.0

« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2009, 07:11:27 PM »
He's a complete bitch, and I really can't understand why he get so much respect. He's basically just some scrub who got lucky enough to get into this shit early, and now he's just riding out the gravy train until his knees explode (which I hope is soon).

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2009, 07:16:48 PM »
First part of your statement is true, but if you think Koston isn't a great skateboarder you might have a crayon in your brain.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 717
  • Free Max B
« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2009, 08:00:32 PM »
i fucking hate twitter. corniest bullshit that millions are buying into for no reason.
eric koston is a talented skateboarder. thats as deep as it gets
FREE MAX B

walrus

« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2009, 08:05:53 PM »
First part of your statement is true, but if you think Koston isn't a great skateboarder you might have a crayon in your brain.

haha homer.

fuckin gayper ruinin threads again

koston is a legend tho

lighting

« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2009, 08:09:44 PM »
Who gives a shit?!

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 995
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2009, 08:40:34 PM »
...so sayeth the koston from his twitter throne?

masturskater

• Rep: 21
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2009, 08:55:09 PM »
koston's good at skateboarding and releasing delicious looking pro models.  otherwise he comes off as a total cornball that's more annoying than funny.

and the more i see of him off board, the more i think he's full of himself.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2009, 09:08:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

haha homer.

fuckin gayper ruinin threads again

koston is a legend tho
Sorry didn't want to get in the way of a bunch of pals crying for multiple about koston because he isn't into the message board. Carry on.

whisper raps

• Rep: 83
« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2009, 09:17:02 PM »
*whispers:

Who's a fucking coward? I left the Girl camp rattled.
Pussy's scared show my agent, what my board sales totaled.

I'll see you fools in Tampa, in the final heat
Oh wait you'll never make it, I guess we'll never meet.

PsychOut

« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2009, 09:51:29 PM »
i remember at the girl demo koston was a complete fuckwit to everyone, 3000 plus kids, grown men, industry heads watched him swearing chucking a wobbly because he couldnt skate the double set because there was a tiny bit of metal on top of the stairs. why not muck around and chill with kids, not be a complete faggot like you are, biebel didnt even skate he just smoked up with locals, everyone was hyped on that then even seeing koston.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 10:11:58 PM by PsychOut »

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2009, 09:56:54 PM »
What's "swearing chucking a wobbly" mean? Canadian English trips me out.

PsychOut

« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2009, 10:06:16 PM »
What's "swearing chucking a wobbly" mean? Canadian English trips me out.

Aussie, just throwing his board and swearing

sage

« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2009, 10:07:38 PM »
I thought that wasn't even his twitter account. The only time I've seen twitter used in any remotely meaningful way is when Chico was posting tricks that went down during the wallenberg contest live. Other then that, it's just used by assholes like Jereme Rogers to narrate their day to day activities via short-hand.

TapLuxiferfet

« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2009, 10:10:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Sure it does. Why else would you give a fuck who consensually marries who? It doesn't really affect you at all, so why else oppress people and not let them do their own thing?

Expand Quote
IF you are like most non believers and absolutely refuse to accept God on his terms, you will be accepting Satan and his False Prophet on their ugly terms.
[close]
Yep. HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Now do the rest of you get why Lizard does it?

First of All YOU don't Understand...

Most Satanists are in favor of womens rights, gay marriage, but against abortion. I admit there are some people who opt for abortion. Although the Satanic religion says not to engage in sexual behaviour unless shown the mating signal, there is nothing that says engageing in it before marriage is a sin. Same with homosexuality. We believe that the human must fulfill their physical needs in any way he sees fit. If you want a religion which grants freedom and pleasure, follow the Satanic Path.

i am a gay satanist and me and my boyfriend are engaged to be married we have costumised our rings to be inverted pentagrams with a black stone in the middle and a reapers left hand pointing at the stone on his but the right pointing at the stone on mine then for a our wedding we will get the other hand to complete the full set of hands. And no its not a bunch of crap jeeze i should smack you for that there are documentarys called the satanic bible!!! and anton lavey came up with the religion he is very very sacred to our religion…….

sage

« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2009, 10:13:11 PM »
^ Wat the fuk