Author Topic: bump when high  (Read 303419 times)

foureyedjim

Re: bump when high
« Reply #1080 on: June 13, 2013, 02:24:37 AM »
rewatching eraserhead

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 12
« Reply #1081 on: June 13, 2013, 06:05:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Last night some somalian dude was freestylin at the park where we chilled. That was some hilarious shit when i realised he was really tryin to be serious.
[close]

man how good is realizing shit when you're highh
[close]

Yeah. My long-time homie just told he had a knee surgery 3 years ago. I was like: "Man, I know. We know each other" and he: "Oh yeah."

fucking dole you are such a stoner lol

« Reply #1082 on: June 13, 2013, 06:06:55 PM »
wishin i could bump this thread, daydreazming about getting high #marijuana#weed#stoner#kush#stoned#pot

NegativeCreep

« Reply #1083 on: June 13, 2013, 06:15:44 PM »

steve

• Rep: 45
« Reply #1084 on: June 13, 2013, 07:52:22 PM »
^^^
jah almighty! i remember the days of sticking blunts into the female piece of a bong. I would now die.

I'm on a cleanse but some beautiful Mendocino OG Kush, Blue Dream, and OG Diesel just came through. I've never seen something so neon as that Dies!

Will Easley

« Reply #1085 on: June 15, 2013, 08:10:21 PM »

Here's a lil bullshit iphone clip of skating that my friend filmed. Ironically the only reason we skated that spot was because we were in fact, waiting for the weedman & had to kill like 20-30 minutes before he'd be available. It was a random spot but it was actually pretty cool to skate. Anyways, i find this shit funny as hell to watch while high lol.

lol random clip

« Reply #1086 on: June 16, 2013, 05:41:12 PM »
#SWAG

Shredsledder

« Reply #1087 on: June 16, 2013, 07:54:34 PM »
A friend told me about this show, it's for children but theres some weird existentialist shit going on with this show.
http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/player/videoweed.php?id=f3090e5326eed

Notice when he enters the pillow world he goes through a sphincter of pillows that is an overt reference to one's emergence from the vag.

SqueezeThePulp

• Rep: 11
« Reply #1088 on: June 16, 2013, 08:05:09 PM »
dude fuck weed, im thinking about cutting back, and I dont even smoke that much, like the weekends and part of the week. Tonight I was in the shower thinking about throwing my stash jar out of the window while driving, but then figured I would regret it. :-\

« Reply #1089 on: June 16, 2013, 11:21:34 PM »
i love smoking pot in the shower brah

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 317
« Reply #1090 on: June 17, 2013, 10:32:31 PM »
I am living in China for the next year. People say its hard to find herb here and what not. BULLSHIT! Its so cheap and pretty easy to find if you're in the right circle ; Skaters, Musicians, Artists. I found a connect my 2nd day here and have been getting high daily since. I even found a shop that's got glass! I got this for 220 RMB which comes out to $32 USD!

Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

foureyedjim

« Reply #1091 on: June 17, 2013, 10:34:02 PM »
How are the laws in China regarding weed?  Well in any case, hope you don't get caught (knock on wood)

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 425
« Reply #1092 on: June 17, 2013, 11:08:11 PM »
How are the laws in China regarding weed?  Well in any case, hope you don't get caught (knock on wood)

Pretty sure it's like minimum ten years but I could be talking out of my ass.

edit: and I'm high
"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

fulfillthedream

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1093 on: June 17, 2013, 11:22:33 PM »
Expand Quote
How are the laws in China regarding weed?  Well in any case, hope you don't get caught (knock on wood)
[close]

Its good to keep this in mind. I know I am not in Cali anymore and can't act and think like I still am.

I looked into it and its like a day in jail for possession. The thing is I don't carry it with my in public, I don't smoke in public (although a lot of local skaters do) From what I heard and the experience of other locals and foreigners is that the police/law really doesn't prioritize personal use of weed. Most people don't know what weed is- so they don't know what it smells like or how it looks. Supposedly from what locals have told me the cops wouldn't even know what it is ? The cops really don't seem to care about what people do here. I rarely see them.  They care about trafficking which is punishable by death ! I feel comfortable using weed because of the amount of locals and other foreigners who use it and have never had a bad experience with it.

[

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #1094 on: June 18, 2013, 06:47:57 AM »

foureyedjim

« Reply #1095 on: June 18, 2013, 02:35:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Its good to keep this in mind. I know I am not in Cali anymore and can't act and think like I still am.

I looked into it and its like a day in jail for possession. The thing is I don't carry it with my in public, I don't smoke in public (although a lot of local skaters do) From what I heard and the experience of other locals and foreigners is that the police/law really doesn't prioritize personal use of weed. Most people don't know what weed is- so they don't know what it smells like or how it looks. Supposedly from what locals have told me the cops wouldn't even know what it is ? The cops really don't seem to care about what people do here. I rarely see them.  They care about trafficking which is punishable by death ! I feel comfortable using weed because of the amount of locals and other foreigners who use it and have never had a bad experience with it.

not bad.  I think I was thinking of Japan.

seewhathappens

• Rep: -4
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1096 on: June 18, 2013, 05:11:57 PM »
Saw this on Green Diamond and died.

fulfillthedream

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1097 on: June 18, 2013, 09:41:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

not bad.  I think I was thinking of Japan.

yeah i googled the 10 top countries with the harshest penalties against weed use and china wasn't even on the list.

[

« Reply #1098 on: June 19, 2013, 09:24:52 PM »
is it weird if i only smoke weed by myself?

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1099 on: June 19, 2013, 11:35:10 PM »
Nah dude, but it's better when you have mates to share it with

« Reply #1100 on: June 19, 2013, 11:38:57 PM »
what if i think my friends are making fun of me?

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -376
  • ants suck!
« Reply #1101 on: June 20, 2013, 01:43:48 AM »
I am living in China for the next year. People say its hard to find herb here and what not. BULLSHIT! Its so cheap and pretty easy to find if you're in the right circle ; Skaters, Musicians, Artists. I found a connect my 2nd day here and have been getting high daily since. I even found a shop that's got glass! I got this for 220 RMB which comes out to $32 USD!

holy shit! living in china, how so ?
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

Dole

• Rep: 3
« Reply #1102 on: June 20, 2013, 05:43:50 AM »

-> got to do something

Will Easley

« Reply #1103 on: June 22, 2013, 02:26:00 AM »
I swear i was looking at this tracklist for my upcoming mixtape on my ipad like it was the lost scrolls of Poseidon or some shit. 2 years in the making this music is about to BLOW MINDS #YallDontReallyHearMeTho

anyways...

This shit is seriously one of the funniest things Ive ever heard. Ray J on a live radio rant a day after his altercation with Fabolous. Dude sounds coked out of his mind cussing live on air, bragging about whatever he can, and talking about beating up & sending his rape goons at Fabolous. theres just way too many quotables throughout the whole interview. too fucking funny

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1104 on: June 22, 2013, 03:32:00 AM »
Go skateboarding day was a success, got home and ended up getting smoked out by my mate who had gotten a fat sack of greens. 2 blunts, several joints, and various bong rips. 2 hours later and im still high, damn what a day.

Sandy Eggo

• Rep: 31
« Reply #1105 on: June 25, 2013, 04:17:53 PM »
Just figured out how to never get a cell phone ticket while driving, forever. All you need is a little preparation. You need a cardboard replica of your phone. So, when you get pulled over for using your real phone, when the cop comes out, you hide your real phone and just hold on to the cardboard one. Badaboom. Pig says he stopped you for cellin, but he aint gon' catch you riding dirty, cause you just hold up the cardboard one, say, "ha. talking on a cardboard phone?? Get real, I ain't doing nothing wrong," and then taking off like a boss.

Makaveli

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -607
« Reply #1106 on: June 25, 2013, 04:19:59 PM »
down to my last bowl, dont get paid til saturday. what should I do?
I’m a ghost that everyone can see.

Will Easley

« Reply #1107 on: June 25, 2013, 04:51:30 PM »
down to my last bowl, dont get paid til saturday. what should I do?

ABP up above but still

Resin will get you blasted if you take the time to scrape it all up & mush it together

Jackie Joyner Kersee

• Rep: 13
« Reply #1108 on: July 08, 2013, 07:03:49 PM »
I'm moving across the country in less than a month to move into this dude's growhouse and basically take over for 6 months to a year.  Everythings set up for me already, im gonna miss AZ tho...michigan seems pretty lame.

J.R.

• Rep: -38
« Reply #1109 on: July 08, 2013, 10:07:33 PM »
I swear i was looking at this tracklist for my upcoming mixtape on my ipad like it was the lost scrolls of Poseidon or some shit. 2 years in the making this music is about to BLOW MINDS #YallDontReallyHearMeTho

anyways...

This shit is seriously one of the funniest things Ive ever heard. Ray J on a live radio rant a day after his altercation with Fabolous. Dude sounds coked out of his mind cussing live on air, bragging about whatever he can, and talking about beating up & sending his rape goons at Fabolous. theres just way too many quotables throughout the whole interview. too fucking funny

Thoth Anubis 3 weeks ago

I got 3 helicopters, a giraffe, a fish tank with 5 mermaids in it. I got a 46 inch hd tv in my bathtub and my toilet. 6 lamborghinis and 37 boxes of captain crunch. i don't give a fuck. I'm with the money team nigga.