Author Topic: bump when high  (Read 303464 times)

Will Easley

Re: bump when high
« Reply #1140 on: August 11, 2013, 02:12:24 AM »
got my hands on a bunch of old video files from my best friend who died last year's computer. shit is crazy going down memory lane man, especially when im high. Here's a funny lil comedy video when we were in like, 7th or 8th grade. as well as a hefty bail of my own lol.

Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Video - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Sandy Eggo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 31
« Reply #1141 on: August 13, 2013, 07:40:18 PM »
If you're high, and you love the office, watch this:

SEAN PABLO

• Rep: -78
« Reply #1142 on: August 13, 2013, 09:11:21 PM »
now that i think about it
alex olson is living THE life
he doesnt give a shit about our opinion or whatever, he does what he wants
he an introverted motherfucker that just happens to have the spotlight on him and doesnt know how the fuck to deal with it
alex rips and is a naturally regular?  (yet creative) skater like his dad, who was a badass now and a badass back in the day
as lame as it sounds, people hate because they cant handle his coolness
he's a self-depricating, natural,?  punker with a ftw attitude like his dad, not giving a shit and loving it
i back that, dude is authentic just like his skateboarding

damn this alaskan weed is good, why am i ranting about alex fucking olson?

you told me you've never even met him lol

SHAWN COMBOVER

• Rep: 14
  • WHAT A FUCKING WRINKLE DRINKER
« Reply #1143 on: August 19, 2013, 05:56:38 PM »
I had those globes lol. BUUUUUUUUUMP!!!!! I skated today and it was just as fun as when i started. Now im high as shit eating doritos! Work sucks! word turd
doublesteveburger: I'm gonna stick to being sad and skating with my poor friends.
busey: he's like an avenged sevenfold song come to life who wandered around living off energy drinks.

oldgoodburger

« Reply #1144 on: August 19, 2013, 11:56:06 PM »

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
  • illinoying
« Reply #1145 on: August 20, 2013, 07:18:38 AM »
study hall is super lame

Dole

• Rep: 3
« Reply #1146 on: August 22, 2013, 02:40:49 PM »

Gnarwhal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #1147 on: August 22, 2013, 03:06:57 PM »
anyone else have a pax ploom?  i bought one yesterday and i'm loving it

SEAN PABLO

« Reply #1148 on: August 22, 2013, 04:25:28 PM »

_aminal

• Rep: -8
  • win some, lose most.
« Reply #1149 on: August 22, 2013, 05:18:16 PM »

nah but i really want it.

what do you put in there? just flowers?

you fuck with that co2 oil though?

Ed's impossibles are like gonzs kickflips....

Fairy Boy

• Rep: 6
« Reply #1150 on: August 22, 2013, 07:33:07 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I would also suggest the Pinnacle by VaporBlunt. Two of the best according to every review site I've seen, though i havent had a chance to try a Pax yet. A friend likes his but he's a few states away. I have a Pinnacle because that was the only portable vape i could find in-store, but one advantage it had over all the others is ease of cleaning. I'm fairly OCD about weed shit so that's a big selling point for me.

Also, fuck all that oil shit. I'll hit a gpen when passed one, but all this dab/oil/wax shit is too much for me. Gets me the wrong kind of high, extreme couch lock. When you have to pull out a torch to get high, you look like a fucking crackhead. I'm not even a fan of vaping though, i only got my pinnacle because I moved into an apartment complex and wanted to keep it a bit more secretive.
She takes it in the butt a lot now though so I suppose everything worked out.

oldgoodburger

« Reply #1151 on: August 28, 2013, 12:24:01 AM »
yeah shits nutty now people won't smoke bud only vape the concentrates. dabs are fun, don't get me wrong, but there wiill never be anything wrong with blunts and bongs.

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #1152 on: August 28, 2013, 01:28:45 AM »
yeah shits nutty now people won't smoke bud only vape the concentrates. dabs are fun, don't get me wrong, but there wiill never be anything wrong with blunts and bongs.

Fucking aye, nothing like a good dose of plant matter in ye system. Joints4lyfebro.

_aminal

• win some, lose most.
« Reply #1153 on: August 28, 2013, 08:53:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I would also suggest the Pinnacle by VaporBlunt. Two of the best according to every review site I've seen, though i havent had a chance to try a Pax yet. A friend likes his but he's a few states away. I have a Pinnacle because that was the only portable vape i could find in-store, but one advantage it had over all the others is ease of cleaning. I'm fairly OCD about weed shit so that's a big selling point for me.

Also, fuck all that oil shit. I'll hit a gpen when passed one, but all this dab/oil/wax shit is too much for me. Gets me the wrong kind of high, extreme couch lock. When you have to pull out a torch to get high, you look like a fucking crackhead. I'm not even a fan of vaping though, i only got my pinnacle because I moved into an apartment complex and wanted to keep it a bit more secretive.

nahhh fuck all that torch shit. i vape mine in the pen. i dont really smoke indica so i dont get couch lock. i love to vape dude. i am a masterful roller though and love my bong tokes as well.

the whole thing about the gpen is that its discreet [i took a rip in the checkout line at a local grocery store] and it doesnt take 10 minutes to roll smoke and get high.

not that there is anything wrong with the ritual.

SHAWN COMBOVER

• Rep: 14
  • WHAT A FUCKING WRINKLE DRINKER
« Reply #1154 on: August 28, 2013, 01:28:56 PM »
me and the homie have religiously fired it up on the lunch breaks for the past couple months.
As long as you maintain/clean it properly, its the best dude.
My girl had purchased a ATMOSRAW pen and it was fucking awful. would of rather hot knifed or something.
PAX is the shit dude. Expensive but for a reason. Nothing like bustin open your New pricey vape and having all your herb "combust".
go pax. end rant.
doublesteveburger: I'm gonna stick to being sad and skating with my poor friends.
busey: he's like an avenged sevenfold song come to life who wandered around living off energy drinks.

SEAN PABLO

« Reply #1155 on: August 28, 2013, 03:56:32 PM »
bump

Dole

« Reply #1156 on: August 28, 2013, 04:35:25 PM »
Smoked a joint of milkyway. Got me staring at a miniramp for two hours with a stupid smirky face. Well played.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #1157 on: August 29, 2013, 08:13:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
me and the homie have religiously fired it up on the lunch breaks for the past couple months.
As long as you maintain/clean it properly, its the best dude.
My girl had purchased a ATMOSRAW pen and it was fucking awful. would of rather hot knifed or something.
PAX is the shit dude. Expensive but for a reason. Nothing like bustin open your New pricey vape and having all your herb "combust".
go pax. end rant.

how much does the pax ploom smell? i really would not like to spend all that money just to not be able to use it indoors
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

Dole

« Reply #1158 on: August 29, 2013, 12:10:51 PM »
The governor didn't vape

_aminal

• win some, lose most.
« Reply #1159 on: August 29, 2013, 12:35:41 PM »
The governor didn't vape

the guvna also smoked pot like 40 years ago.

i have an atmos thermo but im gonna get the pax. i dont put flowers in the pen, just co2 oil. better than that wax shit and isnt all harsh. its like 70% thc.

i vape the flowers in the pencil box

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #1160 on: August 31, 2013, 02:02:15 AM »
BUMP.

I just finished a marathon of Game of Thrones and I can't help but think... That would be the most shite era to live in, yes of course I say this but we live in a technologically advanced world so going back to live back then would be fucking terrible. Imagine having to wait days if not weeks for a message to get to you by raven only to find out it says something like "____ is dead." Or wondering every time you go down the road if you're going to get killed by a group of drunken bandits. Calling people m'lord and your grace all the time would piss me off to the point where Id forget to say it then I'd have my head chopped off.

I can only imagine it would suck even more if you were a female. You'd get wedded as soon as you've had your first period, not even knowing the person whom you're being forced to married. Either that all you'll become a hand maiden or a sex slave. I think the only way you would have an easy life is if you were born under a high powered family name like the Lannisters but they're all cunts except for Tyrion and the grand kids. Daenerys has got it easy because she's got fucking dragons and an army for herself.

Fuck that show is sick, really wanting to see what will happen is S4

Dole

« Reply #1161 on: August 31, 2013, 05:33:32 AM »
BUMP.

I just finished a marathon of Game of Thrones and I can't help but think... That would be the most shite era to live in, yes of course I say this but we live in a technologically advanced world so going back to live back then would be fucking terrible. Imagine having to wait days if not weeks for a message to get to you by raven only to find out it says something like "____ is dead." Or wondering every time you go down the road if you're going to get killed by a group of drunken bandits. Calling people m'lord and your grace all the time would piss me off to the point where Id forget to say it then I'd have my head chopped off.

I can only imagine it would suck even more if you were a female. You'd get wedded as soon as you've had your first period, not even knowing the person whom you're being forced to married. Either that all you'll become a hand maiden or a sex slave. I think the only way you would have an easy life is if you were born under a high powered family name like the Lannisters but they're all cunts except for Tyrion and the grand kids. Daenerys has got it easy because she's got fucking dragons and an army for herself.

Fuck that show is sick, really wanting to see what will happen is S4

Those prostitutes look damn nice. Always wanted to ride a dragon also. That would be awesome!

_aminal

• win some, lose most.
« Reply #1162 on: September 09, 2013, 03:41:44 PM »
fuck yeah dragons!

SEAN PABLO

« Reply #1163 on: September 10, 2013, 11:48:21 PM »
bummmmm

Dole

« Reply #1164 on: September 15, 2013, 03:37:11 PM »
i hate coughing

GOKU

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #1165 on: September 15, 2013, 08:17:10 PM »
I barely ever smoke weed anymore because it's always 30 mins of depression, anxiety, and panic after I smoke... but after that 30mins I feel fuckin awesome for a few hours. Anyone else have this problem? I miss mid-grade weed that used to be rampant when I was in High School, now it's always crazy indoor stuff.

Anyway, watch some Donger

Rusty Shackleford

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
  • you know about goretex?
« Reply #1166 on: September 15, 2013, 10:55:55 PM »

SEAN PABLO

« Reply #1167 on: September 15, 2013, 11:39:41 PM »
gon be bumpin this in a min ow owww

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #1168 on: September 15, 2013, 11:52:53 PM »
being at school in a new city, miss all my old connects.
dime bags of loud, some pretty good funk, but it sucks paying 10 for .6 at best.
been using my one hitter to try to stretch it out but tonight i got blazed as fuck off packing it 2 times
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

_aminal

• win some, lose most.
« Reply #1169 on: September 16, 2013, 10:28:00 AM »
I barely ever smoke weed anymore because it's always 30 mins of depression, anxiety, and panic after I smoke... but after that 30mins I feel fuckin awesome for a few hours. Anyone else have this problem? I miss mid-grade weed that used to be rampant when I was in High School, now it's always crazy indoor stuff.

Anyway, watch some Donger

idk man im depressed and anxious with or without weed.