Author Topic: bump when high  (Read 303442 times)

Phil McCrackin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -21
Re: bump when high
« Reply #1200 on: October 13, 2013, 09:04:19 PM »
bump

Murdock

• Rep: 4
« Reply #1201 on: October 15, 2013, 08:24:42 AM »

MuchasGracias

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #1202 on: October 19, 2013, 10:29:13 PM »
had my first smoke in ages, feels good. buds covered in crystals

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #1203 on: October 20, 2013, 08:27:35 PM »
just rolled up like .3 in a swisher i found in my drawer shit was so cash
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1204 on: October 23, 2013, 10:12:54 AM »
I barely ever smoke weed anymore because it's always 30 mins of depression, anxiety, and panic after I smoke... but after that 30mins I feel fuckin awesome for a few hours. Anyone else have this problem? I miss mid-grade weed that used to be rampant when I was in High School, now it's always crazy indoor stuff.

same with me. i used to smoke all the time when i was younger. i got popped for a weed DUI (i cant remember what they call it) in 07 and ive stayed away from it pretty much ever since. ill still smoke every once in a while, but holy fuck has weed gotten strong since then. if i take more than a few hits of the medical shit i almost always have a panic attack and think im blowing it in every aspect of my life. its never like a horrible melt down, just sitting paranoid and talking to myself in my head. it only lasts for like a half hour like you said, but the shit is crazy. why did people need to make it so strong anyway? wasnt good weed 5 or 6 years ago good enough? 

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1205 on: October 23, 2013, 12:04:36 PM »
Expand Quote
I barely ever smoke weed anymore because it's always 30 mins of depression, anxiety, and panic after I smoke... but after that 30mins I feel fuckin awesome for a few hours. Anyone else have this problem? I miss mid-grade weed that used to be rampant when I was in High School, now it's always crazy indoor stuff.
[close]

same with me. i used to smoke all the time when i was younger. i got popped for a weed DUI (i cant remember what they call it) in 07 and ive stayed away from it pretty much ever since. ill still smoke every once in a while, but holy fuck has weed gotten strong since then. if i take more than a few hits of the medical shit i almost always have a panic attack and think im blowing it in every aspect of my life. its never like a horrible melt down, just sitting paranoid and talking to myself in my head. it only lasts for like a half hour like you said, but the shit is crazy. why did people need to make it so strong anyway? wasnt good weed 5 or 6 years ago good enough? 
same shit could be said for cell phones, televisions, refrigerators, pretty much anything

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #1206 on: October 23, 2013, 02:22:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
same shit could be said for cell phones, televisions, refrigerators, pretty much anything

BUMP BUMP BUMP

You don't fucking smoke tvs idiot.

But just smoke Bud thats not hyrdo. Much more mellow. However Im always after that fucked up feeling that you just can't get with bush buds.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1207 on: October 23, 2013, 02:25:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

BUMP BUMP BUMP

But just smoke Bud thats not hyrdo. Much more mellow. However Im always after that fucked up feeling that you just can't get with bush buds.

i know you dont smoke tvs faggot, i was saying they didnt "need" to make ultra hd laser crystal 3 dimension internet accessible tvs because the ones we had before got the job done well enough

_aminal

• Rep: -8
  • win some, lose most.
« Reply #1208 on: October 23, 2013, 05:39:02 PM »
stoned gonna crutch around the city now

Ed's impossibles are like gonzs kickflips....

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1209 on: October 24, 2013, 11:24:10 PM »
damn im hi right now 8)

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #1210 on: October 25, 2013, 07:58:57 AM »
Sure, why not.

GeorgeHanson

« Reply #1211 on: October 27, 2013, 12:34:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

same with me. i used to smoke all the time when i was younger. i got popped for a weed DUI (i cant remember what they call it) in 07 and ive stayed away from it pretty much ever since. ill still smoke every once in a while, but holy fuck has weed gotten strong since then. if i take more than a few hits of the medical shit i almost always have a panic attack and think im blowing it in every aspect of my life. its never like a horrible melt down, just sitting paranoid and talking to myself in my head. it only lasts for like a half hour like you said, but the shit is crazy. why did people need to make it so strong anyway? wasnt good weed 5 or 6 years ago good enough??? 
[close]
[close]

BUMP BUMP BUMP

[close]

i know you dont smoke tvs faggot, i was saying they didnt "need" to make ultra hd laser crystal 3 dimension internet accessible tvs because the ones we had before got the job done well enough

I don't think you do.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #1212 on: October 27, 2013, 01:57:40 PM »
i havent smoked weed in like a month after smoking daily for about 6 years straight. its not that hard to quit but its definitely better to have the option to smoke a spliff after a long day. i gotta find a new weed guy.

I_AM_BURNT

• Rep: 0
  • Burning Bridges since '92
« Reply #1213 on: October 27, 2013, 03:07:41 PM »
BUMP

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #1214 on: October 27, 2013, 03:09:33 PM »

You made me spit a mouthful of cheerios out when I read that, luckily no milk got on my laptop  :D

Also ROCKxADIO420, it really wasn't hard at all? One time I tried to quit and sunk into this gnarly depression, it fuckin sucked.

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #1215 on: October 27, 2013, 04:57:59 PM »
When I quit smoking every day it was because of probation. It seriously took me a solid 6 months before I didn't crave it or think about it all the time. No withdrawal problems, but it was a tough habit to kick especially since I really didn't want to.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #1216 on: October 27, 2013, 05:02:16 PM »
there was like a week of digging into my grinder with a toothpick looking for anything to smoke, but once i gave up on that it wasnt too bad. i still crave it a bit from time to time but no depression or difficulty sleeping that a lot of people talk about having. that said i was expecting to feel better or more energetic or whatever and im not getting any positive results out of it either.

_aminal

• Rep: -8
  • win some, lose most.
« Reply #1217 on: October 27, 2013, 08:14:55 PM »
smokin weed all day!

Ed's impossibles are like gonzs kickflips....

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #1218 on: October 29, 2013, 10:20:26 PM »

« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 10:22:39 PM by Joust Ostrich »
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

Anti-Hetro

• Rep: -49
  • I used to rape guys like you in prison!
« Reply #1219 on: November 01, 2013, 10:06:08 AM »
I want to start doing heroin but I don't know where to start. Any tips?

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1220 on: November 01, 2013, 10:38:18 AM »
Mainline it straight into your dick. It's the only way.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

Anti-Hetro

« Reply #1221 on: November 01, 2013, 10:44:35 AM »
I'm not stupid. I want to start off snorting it, but you know how drug dealers are, I don't want a nose full of rat poison. Any junkies or exjunkies out there know where to find a reputable source?

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1222 on: November 01, 2013, 12:13:12 PM »
I'm not stupid. I want to start off snorting it, but you know how drug dealers are, I don't want a nose full of rat poison. Any junkies or exjunkies out there know where to find a reputable source?

r/opiates

SHAWN COMBOVER

• Rep: 14
  • WHAT A FUCKING WRINKLE DRINKER
« Reply #1223 on: November 01, 2013, 12:28:30 PM »
I want to start doing heroin.
I'm not stupid.

LOL . yeah dude. you're pretty stupid. enjoy!
doublesteveburger: I'm gonna stick to being sad and skating with my poor friends.
busey: he's like an avenged sevenfold song come to life who wandered around living off energy drinks.

Anti-Hetro

« Reply #1224 on: November 01, 2013, 12:29:57 PM »
It didn't do Greco any harm.

SHAWN COMBOVER

« Reply #1225 on: November 01, 2013, 12:31:20 PM »
cross dressing and multiple near death experiences?

yeah. you're in the clear!
doublesteveburger: I'm gonna stick to being sad and skating with my poor friends.
busey: he's like an avenged sevenfold song come to life who wandered around living off energy drinks.

Anti-Hetro

« Reply #1226 on: November 01, 2013, 12:37:54 PM »
Near-death experiences make great anecdotes plus it kept him thin and gave him that kool heroin chic. Then he cashed in his chips and went about his merry way. Never did any time, never had to blow a dude, what's the problem?

SHAWN COMBOVER

« Reply #1227 on: November 01, 2013, 12:40:11 PM »
there isn't one. go die bud!

Anti-Hetro

« Reply #1228 on: November 01, 2013, 12:48:03 PM »
Boulala killed Shane Cross but I bet that didn't stop you drinking, huh?

SHAWN COMBOVER

« Reply #1229 on: November 01, 2013, 01:02:40 PM »
you have such a great sig! I drink heavily!
To each their own!
Have a killer weekend!