Author Topic: bump when high  (Read 303526 times)

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
Re: bump when high
« Reply #1230 on: November 01, 2013, 01:05:01 PM »
my brother is a junkie and hes cool as fuck. hes been on life support twice from overdoses. watched someone die right in front of him from an overdose. gotten jumped and almost beat to death for $60. even pawned my moms wedding ring for cash when he didnt have any. and he didnt do any time or have to blow any dudes either. i say go for it dude. heroin is the life!

Anti-Hetro

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -49
  • I used to rape guys like you in prison!
« Reply #1231 on: November 01, 2013, 01:21:16 PM »
He sounds like a real loser. Nature should take its course. Perhaps if he had money to begin with he wouldn't be such a drain on society.

Skip to 0:20

Andrew

• Rep: 100
  • lightcatcher
« Reply #1232 on: November 01, 2013, 02:27:55 PM »
sometimes i'll find drawings i did that i thought were really cool/totally awesome/totally going to get me laid but then realize that they are terrible and i only thought they were good because i was on dat good good  :-\
The only thing you nerds grind down is yer keyboard keys.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #1233 on: November 04, 2013, 06:25:47 PM »
had a half sobe/half rum bottle and just barely finished it cause it was so nasty and smoking my one hitter and im fucked up lol
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1234 on: November 04, 2013, 10:48:13 PM »
fuck you Anti-Hetro. fuckin' kook.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1235 on: November 05, 2013, 09:58:06 AM »
dude if he wants to do dope let him.  Its a mix of lack of restraint and curiosity.  Ive done dope one time at a festival and Im fine.  Recreational, however, might be a little different of a story.  I only have one friend who uses a little but thats just because he has a fucked up muscle condition and is on morphine daily.  He does fuck with pills pretty decently though, like percocets about 2-3 times a week.  Dope is just if theres a drought of prescriptions but thats not too often in the midwest

_aminal

• Rep: -8
  • win some, lose most.
« Reply #1236 on: November 05, 2013, 12:54:58 PM »
you want dope? dont ask slap

Ed's impossibles are like gonzs kickflips....

bone zone

• Rep: 11
« Reply #1237 on: November 05, 2013, 08:20:23 PM »
I want to start doing heroin but I don't know where to start. Any tips?

stop thinking of andy roy as a role model

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 167
  • (aka mex.ceferino)
« Reply #1238 on: November 06, 2013, 12:28:20 AM »
"people, especially the youth, have been perceived by older generations as 'ruining' the English language for centuries"
http://grammar.about.com/od/readingsonlanguage/a/The-Endless-Decline-Of-The-English-Language.htm

high me thinks this is super interesting and will start reading the article as soon as i finish posting this comment

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #1239 on: November 11, 2013, 08:07:05 PM »

Remote control, boombox, and lamp on my dressa

Paper Crane

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 115
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1240 on: November 11, 2013, 11:01:34 PM »

_UniversalTruth_

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #1241 on: November 12, 2013, 02:58:27 PM »
Got no bud but I'm high on beer and this track
i likes skooterboarding.. be lets friends :)

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1242 on: November 12, 2013, 05:51:16 PM »
been stretching grams out every week using a mix of my one hitter and buying the rello when my roommate and suitemate wanna smoke a blunt.  Just rolled up a little joint and cant wait to smoke it to the face then go eat shitty college food

band

• Rep: 4
« Reply #1243 on: November 12, 2013, 08:19:59 PM »
bump

gay pride - proud to be gay

cancelled

• Rep: -26
« Reply #1244 on: November 12, 2013, 08:34:31 PM »
been stretching grams out every week using a mix of my one hitter and buying the rello when my roommate and suitemate wanna smoke a blunt.  Just rolled up a little joint and cant wait to smoke it to the face then go eat shitty college food

fuckin cheap-o

_aminal

• win some, lose most.
« Reply #1245 on: November 12, 2013, 08:46:36 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

fuckin cheap-o

sometimes it be like that

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1246 on: November 12, 2013, 09:00:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

fuckin cheap-o
[close]

sometimes it be like that

yeah, i just like to skimp during the week and splurge on the weekend when im chilling with my girl.  I try not to drink during the week for the same reason

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #1247 on: November 13, 2013, 04:12:27 AM »
I'm not stupid. I want to start off snorting it, but you know how drug dealers are, I don't want a nose full of rat poison. Any junkies or exjunkies out there know where to find a reputable source?
A reputable heroin dealer? That's an oxymoron you oxy moron.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #1248 on: November 13, 2013, 04:26:33 AM »
Expand Quote
I barely ever smoke weed anymore because it's always 30 mins of depression, anxiety, and panic after I smoke... but after that 30mins I feel fuckin awesome for a few hours. Anyone else have this problem? I miss mid-grade weed that used to be rampant when I was in High School, now it's always crazy indoor stuff.
[close]

same with me. i used to smoke all the time when i was younger. i got popped for a weed DUI (i cant remember what they call it) in 07 and ive stayed away from it pretty much ever since. ill still smoke every once in a while, but holy fuck has weed gotten strong since then. if i take more than a few hits of the medical shit i almost always have a panic attack and think im blowing it in every aspect of my life. its never like a horrible melt down, just sitting paranoid and talking to myself in my head. it only lasts for like a half hour like you said, but the shit is crazy. why did people need to make it so strong anyway? wasnt good weed 5 or 6 years ago good enough? 
I used to get high off of anything a lot but not daily. I stopped everything about 6 years ago but have had an occasional smoke less than once a year. It's really hard to get anything other than the strongest stickiest stinkiest Frankenstein weed here and that's what most people seem to want. There's no money to be had in regular strength or dirt weed so growers don't bother. The heavy stuff leaves me feeling blown out and paranoid so I just don't bother but after dinner at a friends last week he had some hash and rolled one that was mild and just enough. You've gotta find the Marrocans who always seem to have that stuff.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1249 on: November 13, 2013, 03:47:01 PM »
scraped the resin from my one hitter and made it into a little ball and tagged along with someone who was about to smoke in their car.  Ended up smoking a blunt in exchange for the 2ish shots of captain morgan i had left lol

been re-visiting a lot of atmosphere lately

Joust Ostrich

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 664
  • Speculatnaciousness?
« Reply #1250 on: November 15, 2013, 08:04:22 PM »
I'm posting from my blackberry wtf?!?!?

Jares

« Reply #1251 on: November 16, 2013, 03:08:04 AM »

Jares

« Reply #1252 on: November 16, 2013, 03:20:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I barely ever smoke weed anymore because it's always 30 mins of depression, anxiety, and panic after I smoke... but after that 30mins I feel fuckin awesome for a few hours. Anyone else have this problem? I miss mid-grade weed that used to be rampant when I was in High School, now it's always crazy indoor stuff.
[close]

same with me. i used to smoke all the time when i was younger. i got popped for a weed DUI (i cant remember what they call it) in 07 and ive stayed away from it pretty much ever since. ill still smoke every once in a while, but holy fuck has weed gotten strong since then. if i take more than a few hits of the medical shit i almost always have a panic attack and think im blowing it in every aspect of my life. its never like a horrible melt down, just sitting paranoid and talking to myself in my head. it only lasts for like a half hour like you said, but the shit is crazy. why did people need to make it so strong anyway? wasnt good weed 5 or 6 years ago good enough? 
[close]
I used to get high off of anything a lot but not daily. I stopped everything about 6 years ago but have had an occasional smoke less than once a year. It's really hard to get anything other than the strongest stickiest stinkiest Frankenstein weed here and that's what most people seem to want. There's no money to be had in regular strength or dirt weed so growers don't bother. The heavy stuff leaves me feeling blown out and paranoid so I just don't bother but after dinner at a friends last week he had some hash and rolled one that was mild and just enough. You've gotta find the Marrocans who always seem to have that stuff.

You guys may to try consider growing your own or teaming up with someone who grows. The home-grown isn't super strong but the mellower vibe makes the experience much more pleasant. You can totally function (especially on creative projects), paranoia in in the low range of a scale of 1-10 (maybe a 3 or 4?) and it takes a lot to get you to the "outside I may seem chill but in my mind I'm exploding with uncontrollable thoughts" mode. Never sell it just give it away to the homies that help you raise and cut it.

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #1253 on: November 16, 2013, 09:24:15 AM »

I used to be wild as a thousand ruthless men, my super friends are just a whole mob of connivin' hooligans

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #1254 on: November 16, 2013, 10:56:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

You guys may to try consider growing your own or teaming up with someone who grows. The home-grown isn't super strong but the mellower vibe makes the experience much more pleasant. You can totally function (especially on creative projects), paranoia in in the low range of a scale of 1-10 (maybe a 3 or 4?) and it takes a lot to get you to the "outside I may seem chill but in my mind I'm exploding with uncontrollable thoughts" mode. Never sell it just give it away to the homies that help you raise and cut it.
One day I will when I've got a place suitable to do so.

_aminal

• win some, lose most.
« Reply #1255 on: November 16, 2013, 11:04:59 AM »
Slaughter - Coldest Winter Ever (part 2)

I used to be wild as a thousand ruthless men, my super friends are just a whole mob of connivin' hooligans

slaughter rico is that guy

Jares

« Reply #1256 on: November 17, 2013, 04:07:28 AM »
sometimes i'll find drawings i did that i thought were really cool/totally awesome/totally going to get me laid but then realize that they are terrible and i only thought they were good because i was on dat good good  :-\

But the best is when you get better and you spend a whole evening drawing and painting blaze'n and haze'n and you wake up the next morning to find all the stuff you made and it stokes you out. Especially if its funny shit.

_aminal

• win some, lose most.
« Reply #1257 on: November 17, 2013, 11:03:08 AM »
last night i made weed pizza for my friends birthday party

this morning my poops have smelled dank

band

« Reply #1258 on: November 17, 2013, 03:00:33 PM »
bump

gay pride - proud to be gay

band

« Reply #1259 on: November 17, 2013, 08:05:27 PM »