Author Topic: Grant Taylor is Pro  (Read 5459 times)

scorpion1001

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
  • All Hail Carroll
Re: Grant Taylor is Pro
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2009, 05:07:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I always thought it would be weird with two Taylors on AWS.You could buy a grant deck and accidently buy mikey's deck.Riley Hawk is probably gonna be the 3rd father-son pro.But, Justin Brock better not go pro before Chima.
[close]
agreed.
[close]

chima is the only thing real has ever been wrong about, meaning that he's bland as fuck and shouldn't be sponsored by the most legit company in skateboarding.

i dont know what the fuck you're talking about, chima's sick as hell and had a straight RIDICULOUS part in the volcom australia video.

however, i would rather have justin turn pro and then chima though they're both gnarly as hell

Flume

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2009, 05:08:26 PM »

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2009, 05:21:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I always thought it would be weird with two Taylors on AWS.You could buy a grant deck and accidently buy mikey's deck.Riley Hawk is probably gonna be the 3rd father-son pro.But, Justin Brock better not go pro before Chima.
[close]
agreed.
[close]

chima is the only thing real has ever been wrong about, meaning that he's bland as fuck and shouldn't be sponsored by the most legit company in skateboarding.

do you hold your board by its trucks?
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

FACE!

« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2009, 05:22:08 PM »
mikeys his brother right?

redrum

• Rep: 12
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2009, 06:05:15 PM »
fully deserves it, Grant skates like everyone should be skating.

mooraga

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2009, 06:15:36 PM »
I thought it said "Grant Patterson is pro" He deserves it So much more than this kid

ehm
he rides for blind, so nobody cares

McCly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -12
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2009, 06:19:00 PM »
fully deserves it, Grant skates like everyone should be skating.

if everyone skated like that, then no one would give a shit.

snitchers

• Rep: 36
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2009, 06:36:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
agreed.
[close]

Hahaha, what the hell?

waskO

• Rep: 2
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2009, 06:38:55 PM »

east is in the house

« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2009, 07:37:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
agreed.
[close]

[close]

no, but your mom couldn't hold my genitals in her mouth with just her tounge muscles alone.

for real though, I just can't get over his style, garbage attitude, shitty pants, lackluster trick selection. if the dude was white, you'd all be hating on him. this is just another example of what the slap message boards have become, a place where people jump on the bandwageon to feel secure about their posts.

McCly

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2009, 07:55:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
agreed.
[close]

[close]

[close]

no, but your mom couldn't hold my genitals in her mouth with just her tounge muscles alone.

for real though, I just can't get over his style, garbage attitude, shitty pants, lackluster trick selection. if the dude was white, you'd all be hating on him. this is just another example of what the slap message boards have become, a place where people jump on the bandwageon to feel secure about their posts.

what

FROST YOUR TIPS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -56
  • Alex Olson's Personal Stylist
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2009, 08:52:02 PM »
His nike part is the best thing Ive seen in a while

Tuna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 225
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2009, 10:39:11 PM »
mikeys his brother right?

Wrong, grant is from Atlanta, GA
Mikey is from Newbury Park, CA

kosmic hoboe

• Rep: 10
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2009, 10:45:30 PM »
awesome.
favourite new dude for sure.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2009, 10:48:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
agreed.
[close]

[close]

[close]

you're an idiot, in his tws interview in the am issue, he kills it. fuck it, i'm gonna scan it.
EDIT: scanner's tweaking, i'll try to do it tomorrow. plus, dude below me made it unnecessary.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 11:13:05 PM by Gomez »

raul

« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2009, 10:51:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
agreed.
[close]

[close]

[close]

i wouldn't put fakie 360 shove, switch inward heel, frontside heel, and switch backside bigspin down sizeable gaps under "lackluster trick selection." garbage attitude? i've seen a good amount of footage of this guy on & off the board & he seems super chill & never a lameass. and did you just pull out the race card? ahahah what a fucking goon. go drop your huge balls in a blender, i'm sure they'll fit in there.

as for grant turning pro, 17 year old kid skates like a goddamn man. absolutely killing it. he definitely has the coverage, video parts, and interviews to go pro. but he's only 17 and just started showing everyone what's up. if things were up to me i would've waited until the end of the year, at least. he's only been in true AM limelight for hardly the better part of a year.

gutterhead.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -15
« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2009, 11:40:18 PM »

Boobies

• Rep: -8
« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2009, 12:32:06 AM »
Expand Quote
the thing is about every am/ pro skater who wears glasses while skating, you can tell they are rich as fuck because anyone who skates wearing glasses knows that if your pair is like just a few months old they dont fit on your head as well and they fall off all the time and its impossible to skate with them.

so these guys are either hooked up by thier parents or by sponsors, not really sure. nike makes glasses but that doesnt mean they hand them out for free ( im sure they would though) but tyler bledsoe isnt on nike or any sort of company that makes glasses.... so he must be some spoiled rich kid.
[close]

I wear my glasses when I skate and I'm sure as fuck not rich.

You sure have alot of nice shoes for someone whos not rich  ::)

McCly

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2009, 01:08:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
the thing is about every am/ pro skater who wears glasses while skating, you can tell they are rich as fuck because anyone who skates wearing glasses knows that if your pair is like just a few months old they dont fit on your head as well and they fall off all the time and its impossible to skate with them.

so these guys are either hooked up by thier parents or by sponsors, not really sure. nike makes glasses but that doesnt mean they hand them out for free ( im sure they would though) but tyler bledsoe isnt on nike or any sort of company that makes glasses.... so he must be some spoiled rich kid.
[close]

I wear my glasses when I skate and I'm sure as fuck not rich.
[close]

You sure have alot of nice shoes for someone whos not rich  ::)

I work hard for the money. and I sell most of my shoes after after a while, so they pay for themselves.

Numeral

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2009, 01:22:16 AM »
well deserved for sure