Author Topic: Epic Post Fails / Focused Accounts  (Read 8620 times)

killing time

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 19
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Epic Post Fails / Focused Accounts
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2009, 11:37:30 AM »
kind of sucks who runs the boards now, just a circle jerk of guys who dont skateboard and think that being tough is acquired through the internet

i guess you can chalk this one up there as well

p.s. this is what the alphabet would look like without q and r

q and r?  enlighten me
Do you want to put a saddle on the lion of Juddah and ride it back to babylon?

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2009, 11:43:53 AM »
Hahaha nolliefeebs just focused! It's almost poetic; failing and focussing right in the middle of the fail/focused accounts thread.

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2009, 11:49:07 AM »
kind of sucks who runs the boards now, just a circle jerk of guys who dont skateboard and think that being tough is acquired through the internet

i guess you can chalk this one up there as well

p.s. this is what the alphabet would look like without q and r

i wasnt being a jerk. i just generally didnt get what you were trying to say and didnt you use to be one of those jerks?

CeeyMar

« Reply #93 on: July 13, 2009, 11:53:57 AM »
Snickers is a babe, hubba hubaa

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #94 on: July 13, 2009, 12:17:25 PM »
god Gest fucking sucks, hard.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #95 on: July 13, 2009, 01:49:39 PM »

i don't know why i'm posting this picture, it looks really bad. but anyway, i switch b/s flipped into this small narrow super steep drive way in l.a.. the hill gets less steep but i was going super fast. a sequence of this exists somewhere but i cant seem to find it. i'll post it when i come across it.

I love the idea of posting a pic of just riding down a little hill looking all sketchy with an elaborate back story behind it.  OMG I just switch double gazelled a roof gap right before this pic was taken.  But yes, Gest you blew it guy.  You blew it out your bottom with violent vengence.  Drop me a line when you start a new account (if you haven't already) and I'll send you a link to my twitter.  Not.  (twitterz fer fagz)

Doctor Newton

« Reply #96 on: July 13, 2009, 03:07:22 PM »
Hahaha nolliefeebs just focused! It's almost poetic; failing and focussing right in the middle of the fail/focused accounts thread.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

What a fucking person.  First he makes a goodbye forever thread in Temp Gnar and doesn't focus.  Then he focuses cause he had a super heavy period or something (and post fails as his goodbye).  Finally, he focuses in the focused accounts thread.  We didn't even have to paste his fail into this thread to enjoy it.  Amazing!!!

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -350
  • do you think this is a game?
« Reply #97 on: July 13, 2009, 03:48:20 PM »
i think i hurt gest's feelings. i know you're lurking so if you read this(i'm sure you will), "SORRY FAT ASS!"
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #98 on: July 13, 2009, 03:57:30 PM »
I always think of Gest as the fat pussy in The Shawshank Redemption

"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

Boston.

« Reply #99 on: July 13, 2009, 04:08:59 PM »

« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 04:14:42 PM by Boston. »

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

scootboard

• Rep: 1
« Reply #101 on: July 13, 2009, 04:12:32 PM »

FROST YOUR TIPS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -56
  • Alex Olson's Personal Stylist
« Reply #102 on: July 13, 2009, 08:04:14 PM »
Sluggo used to post on here? what was his account name?

dunkin

• Rep: 14
  • pma
« Reply #103 on: July 13, 2009, 08:10:34 PM »
RDS4life69

odp

« Reply #104 on: July 13, 2009, 10:12:53 PM »

that was back in the day. dude was a good poster too. this place wasn't so blown up, people could be upfront about who they were and what they did.

i think greg/ymhy was an epic focus. i wonder if he's lurking...... ymhy was a ruthless cunt of a poster

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #105 on: July 13, 2009, 10:16:47 PM »
yea sluggo was a real cool dude. i remember he sent half the people here free rds videos.

Perfection

• Rep: 59
« Reply #106 on: July 14, 2009, 02:23:48 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

that was back in the day. dude was a good poster too. this place wasn't so blown up, people could be upfront about who they were and what they did.

i think greg/ymhy was an epic focus. i wonder if he's lurking...... ymhy was a ruthless cunt of a poster

The greg and ymhy accounts haven't been deleted, so what focus are you talking about?

I thought that he was a wonderful poster.
          o_O

℗The P҉̵̞̟̠̖̗ E҉̵ R҉̵ F҉̵ E҉̵ C҉̵ T҉̵ I҉̵ O҉̵ N҉̵̞̟̠̖̗  Forum

odp

« Reply #107 on: July 14, 2009, 08:51:40 AM »
^^^
no shit, i never took the time to check that out. the fuckers still here. bwhahah

H8R part 4

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -301
« Reply #108 on: July 14, 2009, 10:07:25 AM »
so many people have come and go so i no longer know whos who.
i don't really understand how you guys keep track of everyone and all the fake accts.
all i know is this thread is full of funny so keep it going.

Doctor Newton

« Reply #109 on: July 14, 2009, 12:12:48 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The greg and ymhy accounts haven't been deleted, so what focus are you talking about?

I thought that he was a wonderful poster.

That's funny you knew that those profiles were never deleted.  Especially funny because you told me once a very long time ago that you were YMHY.  I find that hard to believe with your poop fetish since Greg is a Christian who attended Christian school (and Christian College) for a total of 15 years.

Anyone want to know what YMHY/Greg looks like?  Here you go:

^ I like the caption for this one:

"My God I look like a Hobo in this picture.... this finally gave me a reason to go get a haircut...."

His name is Greg Schuster.  Here is his Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/mooseot

For how much of a cock Greg was I find this hilarious -

"Pensacola Christian College
Pensacola, FL
Graduated: N/A
Student status: Alumni
Degree: None
Major: PreLaw
Greek:   Omega Chi Delta
2003 to 2005

Kerwin Baptist Christian
Kernersville,North Carolina
Graduated: 2003
Student status: Alumni
Degree: High School Diploma
1990 to 2003"

What's even funnier is he has U2, Bon Jovi, and Matchbox 20 on his Music section ;D

About:

"myspace layouts Myspace Layouts Myspace Video Codes My name is Greg. I work from my house as a professional poker player. That job has been my dream since before it was even legal for me to play, and now I have finally bee able to make it full time. It's wonderful after 6-7 years of having a dream to see it all come into focus, I only wish that everyone is as fortunate with their dream as I have been with mine. Other then that I enjoy spending time with this drunken' set of rejects I call friends. I've known pretty much all my friends since elementary school. I think I have been so blessed to have been able to keep those people close to me through everything... college, love, anger... we have all been blessed better then we ever could have hoped for. "

Who he wants to meet:

"Not many people on this list... I don't have a big fascination able meeting actors or musicians. Some people with real courage and integrity... the people that every I wake up and they inspire me to be just a little bit better at what I do. People like Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Doyle Brunson, Amarillo Slim (actually have met him), Bill Clinton (again), and a handful of others. "

What a faggot.  I found him first try on Google, 3rd result.  He is from Newt 2.0's town.

Perfection

• Rep: 59
« Reply #110 on: July 14, 2009, 01:05:08 PM »
I knew that ymhy's accounts hadn't been deleted because I go back and look through his old posts from time to time (the ymhy account is much funnier than the greg one BTW). I would browse through mizzark's older posts too, but he deleted the funnier account (mizzark not tehmizzark). So does that make me VeganShawn? I like stagefright's posts, am I ice nine? otis b. driftwood: I loved his posts, therefore I am him?

You have me confused with another poster that claimed to be ymhy, or maybe you're just losing your mind from all of the SLAP Pal fellatio that you partake in (you let them finish in your mouth, and they appreciate that). Hey, let's put this all behind us and have some boy fun.

It could be you:

me:

and, well, let's just call him a friend of mine:

o_O

℗The P҉̵̞̟̠̖̗ E҉̵ R҉̵ F҉̵ E҉̵ C҉̵ T҉̵ I҉̵ O҉̵ N҉̵̞̟̠̖̗  Forum

Doctor Newton

« Reply #111 on: July 14, 2009, 01:21:31 PM »
That's funny you knew that those profiles were never deleted.  Especially funny because you told me once a very long time ago that you were YMHY.  I find that hard to believe with your poop fetish since Greg is a Christian who attended Christian school (and Christian College) for a total of 15 years.

You missed that part didn't you Mr. Cock  ;)  You don't have to defend yourself I promise.

odp

« Reply #112 on: July 14, 2009, 01:44:55 PM »
what a bitch! just like newt2.0, that town must breed male cunts. fuckin hermaphrodite christian cunts. that dude used to try to be so hard, bwhahahahahah.

Stoeipoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 53
« Reply #113 on: July 14, 2009, 04:35:05 PM »
what the fuck about that three horrible photos on the fourth page.
Bitches call me pussy, the horse filler.