Author Topic: Are you friends with your cat?  (Read 4400 times)

Ben Throttle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Are you friends with your cat?
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2009, 06:29:58 PM »
cats suck, i can count on one hand the amount of down cats i've met in my life.  cats get way too much credit on here, dogs are way radder, thyere always down to play, appreciate attention whenever its given to them, they fuck shit up, and always have your back.  to close this argument over who's better a dog will die to protect you, a cat won't.
Shouldn't you be giving me the link to the Green Diamond video after I hooked you up with Fern?
i thought i was the only one who bruised people with my cum, save it up for about two weeks and release the blast.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2009, 07:18:55 PM »
to close this argument over who's better a dog will die to protect you, a cat won't.

that's what weaker-minded people are for

cats>dogs

has anyone owned a bunny? I had to take care of one for a couple weeks. I'm under the impression the owners never let it out of it's cage, so I did the exact opposite. I'd put it on my bed for hours and just let it scurry about. I swear they were made just to fill the world with cute. Only thing that weirded me out, was any time it would take a moment from running around the bed, it'd bite the shit out of my blanket, and eventually ruined it. Is that nomral bunny behavior? If so I doubt I'll ever get one. And it was terrified of being pet, or even approached.
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2009, 07:32:32 PM »
My cat is fat and obnoxious. I love her to death.
Fat cats are the best!

bumptobar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2009, 08:34:09 PM »
cats get way too much credit on here, dogs are way raddert.

James Joyce

• Rep: 46
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2009, 10:47:02 PM »
My old flat mate used to have a Monitor Lizard called Leatherface. He would feed live chicks, rats and baby rabbits to the thing and he would usually put it down the hatch like a champ in one bite.

That said I'm living with my brother at the moment and his cat loves putting dead birds on my bird. Can a catlover here tell me why it's doing it? I realize they still have hunting instincts but the thing insists on putting her prizes on there so I'm suspecting an ulterior motive.
they're a whole gang of rag tag scalliwag's, but helga in the back is definitely in it for the strudels

yeahbro

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2009, 11:12:38 PM »
Expand Quote
My cat is fat and obnoxious. I love her to death.
[close]
Fat cats are the best!

winner

Goblinshark

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
  • It's a trap!
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2009, 02:05:59 AM »
I have 2 feline friends and they are brother and sister. I was visiting my parents yesterday and i was sitting in their new chair with the fluffy one called verbina. Shes a naturally skittish cat, but she loves to be chased and petted.  So I'm just chillin watching the A's game with her on my lap and I notice this thing stuck in the chair. I try to pull it out but it wouldnt budge. It turned out it was the lever to recline the chair, and it did so quite violently. this resulted in her vaulting about 4 feet up in the air in shock and landing claws first on my groin. I still love her to death though
Stephen Alcala: chris cole anit a loser
Stephen Alcala: frank grewer is an alcholic
Stephen Alcala: LOSER

frisco

« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2009, 03:18:08 AM »
I wish I had a cat right now, regardless, I have to have animals around my house, right now its my dog and were getting along so much better than my last dog, the house where I lived in Victoria had such a rad cat, she would be the only one awake at 4 in the morning just roaming around from room to room

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2009, 09:02:13 AM »
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

rattlehead

• Rep: 24
  • my hass is out
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2009, 09:47:59 AM »
Yes, but apparently my stepdad is not. Our cat hurt her leg but he dont bother getting her to the vet because "she's 9-10 years old".
Jews can't be pirates!

Paper Crane

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 115
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2009, 10:39:59 AM »

junglefire bengals are the shit.

Dr. Evan

« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2009, 10:52:31 AM »
man i wish the cat in my house liked me.  but she is anti social except to this one girl who comes over.  its weird.
Time you enjoyed wasting is never wasted - John Lennon

Pelican

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2009, 11:05:24 AM »
my big fatty furball

Kirtap

• Rep: 15
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2009, 11:14:06 AM »
Yes, I am friends with my two 17-year old cats. Don't see them as much as I'd like to since I moved from home, but I try to go there as often as possible. Here's Truls in the foreground and his sister Tina in the back.

I am also friends with my girlfriends cat. Say hello to Stella!

« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 10:57:21 PM by Kirtap »

HoneyBear

« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2009, 12:00:01 PM »

milpool

• Rep: 20
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2009, 12:31:55 PM »
I have 2 cats, Tyson and his sister Ali.

Alis the nicest/shyest cat ever, tysons a little asshole who hisses if you pet him the wrong way. And he beats up his sister.

Ill see if i can find some good pictures later.

sage

« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2009, 09:37:12 PM »

Alright well this is Buster when I found him sleeping in the dryer. He's the best.

Ben Throttle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2009, 09:46:11 PM »

Alright well this is Buster when I found him sleeping in the dryer. He's the best.
He seems like he'd be a ladies man
i thought i was the only one who bruised people with my cum, save it up for about two weeks and release the blast.

Jimmy909

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2009, 11:38:46 PM »
Hey y'all, I gotta let something out that's been inside me for awhile. I always go over to friends houses and it seems like they don't give a shit about there cat. They don't even fucking notice there cats when there sitting there meowing, wanting to play or wanting a fresh bowl of food. I don't know about anyone else but the first thing i do in the morning before i make coffee is walk over to my little fuzz thing and give it the pets it deserves. In fact, whenever i walk past it's almost certain i'm gonna give it a pet or play with it and when it wants attention i'm always gonna be there to give it. If you feel the same way as me please respond
Totally agree. I have 3 cats and were definitely friends. I have a freind that has a cat and 2 dogs and the cat is completely ignored. No one in their family even seems to care about it, but they're always playing with the dogs and giving them attention. It pisses me off.

snickers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -354
  • do you think this is a game?
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2009, 12:02:27 AM »
I kept the box my Slap Enjoi board came in because my cats love it so much.

peaches and kiki!!!
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 25
  • Keep It +
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2009, 12:43:26 AM »

yes.

Every cat I've ever seen that looked like this were always psycho and fun to play with.

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2009, 12:58:25 AM »
IF YOURE NOT BEST FRIENDS WITH YOUR CAT THEN YOU MUST BE A TERRORIST.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

Vibetekk

• Rep: 10
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2009, 04:53:58 AM »
My cat comes in to eat and sleep and that's about it.
"They only live to get radical."

angryfacedman

« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2009, 05:38:54 AM »

Yes, but apparently my stepdad is not. Our cat hurt her leg but he dont bother getting her to the vet because "she's 9-10 years old".
My cat is 14. You should eat your stepdads ass, then steal the cat.

rattlehead

• my hass is out
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2009, 05:46:05 AM »

Expand Quote
[close]

For sure, I'll piss in his pepsi max and fucking break his foot lock him up in his room "dude you're like 40, I'm not spending hospital-money on you!"
And I'm pretty much the only person in our family our cat likes so I should definitely take her with me home.
Jews can't be pirates!

angryfacedman

« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2009, 05:46:59 AM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
For sure, I'll piss in his pepsi max and fucking break his foot lock him up in his room "dude you're like 40, I'm not spending hospital-money on you!"
And I'm pretty much the only person in our family our cat likes so I should definitely take her with me home.
You do that!

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2009, 02:58:39 PM »

CaptainMorganFreeman

• Rep: 46
    • proskates.com avatar image
« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2009, 10:16:23 PM »
definitely homies with my cat, he follows me around like a dog and watches everything i do, and he will lay in my bed with me no matter how long i pass out for (12 hour hangover and he doesn't even move).

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2009, 10:47:28 PM »
meh, just because a cat can play fetch doesn't mean you can interact with it as much as a dog. Fetch is just scratching the surface to what dogs  can do. All most cats have is the string thing, which kind of creeps me out.

I have had rivalries with all cats I have ever lived with. Not like they were my enemies, but more like my foils. I do love giving them kittynip and watching them flip out though

But to appease the cat people, a story. My sister just had a baby, and owns a cat. The cat used to always sleep with and play with a stuffed dog when it was little, but eventually stopped. It recently has taken a maternal role with the baby, and on 3 occasions, has taken the stuffed dog and dropped it by the baby when it was crying and couldn't go back to sleep. pretty awesome.

Still, Dogs> cats
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2009, 05:36:06 AM »
I had to take care of one of those accessory-size-bred dogs, and holy shit what a dumb breed of dog it was. The shit was sad enough as is, after all the genetic mutations it took to create it, at it's healthiest it sounded like a person trying to snort teaspoons of water just sitting there, but on top of bumming me out miserably, it didn't do anything but need to piss every 4 minutes, and drink water so rapidly it would choke to the point of violently coughing untill it pukes, only to continue drinking. And anywhere I went it would just fallow me at my feet. It was awful. Just making my way through the house was like walking around with a skip-it that I could accidentally kill at any given moment.

Lately one of my best buds has been having to blow everyone off cause' his parents will leave town, and he has to watch his dog, all weekend long. I'd be so bummed on my cats if I couldn't just leave them for a day or two with food of plenty and come home to find a house not completely peppered with cat shit.

Plus, if you choose to, you can let your cats outside. Things would be so fucked up if people just let their dogs out to roam the neighborhood at their dog's will. And after all the cats I've had, I've never had to have one put down because it mauled some stranger. Also, I've never had to take them on walks, and if I did, I doubt I'd have to restrain them from fighting and getting all in an uproar over just seeing another cat on the street.
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.