Author Topic: Are you friends with your cat?  (Read 4399 times)

angryfacedman

Re: Are you friends with your cat?
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2009, 06:09:32 AM »
I had to take care of one of those accessory-size-bred dogs, and holy shit what a dumb breed of dog it was. The shit was sad enough as is, after all the genetic mutations it took to create it, at it's healthiest it sounded like a person trying to snort teaspoons of water just sitting there, but on top of bumming me out miserably, it didn't do anything but need to piss every 4 minutes, and drink water so rapidly it would choke to the point of violently coughing untill it pukes, only to continue drinking. And anywhere I went it would just fallow me at my feet. It was awful. Just making my way through the house was like walking around with a skip-it that I could accidentally kill at any given moment.

Lately one of my best buds has been having to blow everyone off cause' his parents will leave town, and he has to watch his dog, all weekend long. I'd be so bummed on my cats if I couldn't just leave them for a day or two with food of plenty and come home to find a house not completely peppered with cat shit.

Plus, if you choose to, you can let your cats outside. Things would be so fucked up if people just let their dogs out to roam the neighborhood at their dog's will. And after all the cats I've had, I've never had to have one put down because it mauled some stranger. Also, I've never had to take them on walks, and if I did, I doubt I'd have to restrain them from fighting and getting all in an uproar over just seeing another cat on the street.
My cat thinks it owns the neighbourhood. When a lady with a big Schaeffer was walking by, my cat went out infront of them and did this to the dog
I thought the dog would kill my cat, but it didn't. It got scared.

bentmode

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2009, 08:53:22 AM »
Kingsley and I aren't currently on speaking terms.

Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

nocomply

• Rep: 147
  • Handsome
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2009, 10:08:37 AM »
my one cat has been convinced for the last 10 years that I am going to kill him. He's terrified of me. I've never done one bad thing to that asshole.

The other cat is pretty cool except he's one of those douchebag cats that can't stop clawing at me whenever I pet him. No matter what I do he has to put at least one paw on me and stick his daggers into my thigh or some shit. As a resultI  don't pet him as much as I should. He's also a total dick to my dog. So I'm pretty over it with the cats.

paulhartman4prez

• Rep: 22
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2009, 11:48:18 AM »
Pete The Cat, constantly winning at life.

He loves loafing, laying, relaxing, and plastic bags.

Doctor Newton

« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2009, 12:16:52 PM »
^ Your cat is full of win!  I think Pete the Cat wins this thread

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2009, 12:18:04 PM »
I had to take care of one of those accessory-size-bred dogs, and holy shit what a dumb breed of dog it was. The shit was sad enough as is, after all the genetic mutations it took to create it, at it's healthiest it sounded like a person trying to snort teaspoons of water just sitting there, but on top of bumming me out miserably, it didn't do anything but need to piss every 4 minutes, and drink water so rapidly it would choke to the point of violently coughing untill it pukes, only to continue drinking. And anywhere I went it would just fallow me at my feet. It was awful. Just making my way through the house was like walking around with a skip-it that I could accidentally kill at any given moment.

Lately one of my best buds has been having to blow everyone off cause' his parents will leave town, and he has to watch his dog, all weekend long. I'd be so bummed on my cats if I couldn't just leave them for a day or two with food of plenty and come home to find a house not completely peppered with cat shit.

Plus, if you choose to, you can let your cats outside. Things would be so fucked up if people just let their dogs out to roam the neighborhood at their dog's will. And after all the cats I've had, I've never had to have one put down because it mauled some stranger. Also, I've never had to take them on walks, and if I did, I doubt I'd have to restrain them from fighting and getting all in an uproar over just seeing another cat on the street.
Some dogs suck for sure. But an awesome dog is better than an awesome cat. IT depends on what you want. Dogs are obviously a labor of love, but to some people, its well worth it. Dogs are super grateful.
And the only reason dogs can't roam is laws. I've been scratched so many times by cats, never been bitten by a dog. My old roommate's dog roams kind of freely, even though he's not supposed to. he sneaks out from time to time, runs around the neighborhood, and comes back and scratches the door until he gets let in.
Also, how often do you think dogs maul strangers? You can own a gigantic dog and be safe, but if a cat was the size of a labrador, you couldn't own it. It would kill you right away.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

odp

« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2009, 01:27:56 PM »
one of my cats, sid is the shit. he was born on my birthday 11 years ago. He's so mellow, but not lazy and fat. He's out hunting and banging pussies on the reg. there have been so many times when i was sacked out of my gourd on a solo trip and he was there to chill with me. Cats are good like that, they've got the all knowing eye most of the time.

my other cat, larry, is a monster. He's 2 years old and weighs 14 pounds. We found him outside when he could fit in the palm of a hand. Now he's just become this massive beast cat that has taken down grown geese.  He's a pain in the ass though, tick and flea medicine doesn't work on him so he's always kinda gnarly.

It bugs me out when my cat is in the room and i'm trying to rub one out. They always just stare and you don't know if they're going to pounce or if they're just thinking "ahhh, pathetic human..."

paulhartman4prez

« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2009, 02:31:20 PM »
Moar Pete

Ben Throttle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2009, 06:46:27 PM »

:D

i thought i was the only one who bruised people with my cum, save it up for about two weeks and release the blast.

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2009, 06:59:07 PM »

best picture ever.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

frisco

« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2009, 03:37:20 AM »
i was just at this asshole's house, some dude i used to go to high school with.  they have a cat and confine it to this one tiny room because everyone in the house is allergic to it.  the poor thing sits in the same room all day.  no one seems to give a shit that it lives the shittiest life.  i mean, they feed it and give it what it needs to live, but never pay any attention to it.  it's straight up been bumming me out for the last 3 days.

i have 3 cats, and before i leave the house in the morning have to at least to pet each of them.  i love my cats so much

go over to that house, ask to borrow something really obscure in a hard to find place, when theyre distracted you steal that fucking cat and give it a good home

paulhartman4prez

« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2009, 12:55:21 PM »

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2009, 01:46:29 PM »

I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2010, 12:02:48 PM »
my cat is friends with my dog

"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2010, 12:14:57 PM »

...the closest my wife and I will ever get to having kids. I love dogs too, but these two cats are my little shorties. I cat-wrassle Bandit all the time while his sister looks at us like the idiots that we are. Love my kitties.

verbal ham

• Rep: 53
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2010, 12:23:05 PM »
^^^ oh man floop that was too awesome
i have a cat(female) and a dog (male), and she would never do that for him.
probably because he  is a big pussy and is too scared of her. she always jumps on him and rides him around like a horse.
dogs + cats =  :D

(damn grim, i think we have the same cat )

jeremyrandall

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Ninetimes Skate Shop avatar image
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2010, 02:58:32 PM »
my cat is friends with my dog

Your animal family is awesome!!! 

I am definitely friends with my cat.  He's gonna be 17 in May.  We have a long history together.  He's almost always right here with me while I'm on SLAP

But he has a bad habit of walking on my keyboard of which I don't approve.  And no matter how hard we tried, he never got along with the dogs so well.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 03:02:17 PM by jeremyrandall »

TheFreshSC

« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2010, 04:12:15 PM »
we play video games together, like good friends should

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2010, 05:53:47 PM »
Remember this picture?

My buddy painted Mr. Hawaii as that cat.

drunk

• Rep: 59
« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2010, 06:59:51 PM »
i'm allergic to cats
formerly toonie

sage

« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2010, 07:47:13 PM »
i'm allergic to cats

sure sign that god hates you.

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2010, 08:42:00 AM »
Expand Quote
i'm allergic to cats
[close]

sure sign that god hates you.

magicstickyhand

• Rep: 1
« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2010, 12:01:45 PM »
i think i was,anyways

RicoTron

• Rep: 5
  • Beers, Boards, Bombs
« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2010, 12:10:46 PM »

This is my adopted daughter. Penny Saberhagen is my girlfriends cat, but I claim her as if she were my own.

odp

« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2010, 01:09:08 PM »
my cat, sid vicious, was born on my 12th birthday. We chilled on the regular over the next 12 years. He'd cruise around in the van with me during high school bomb rides, kick it in the shed listening to sabbath, and guide me through hairy trips. Sid was the most mellow cat i've ever come across, not once in 12 years did he scratch or bite a human being. Dude just hung out purring all day, hunting mice and baby geese, and not fucking with people like some cats do.

this past year he started getting kind of sick, weezy and what not. The day that i was scheduled to leave for navy boot camp, Sid passed away. It was a shitty day to say the least.

TheFreshSC

« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2010, 06:02:16 PM »
my cat, sid vicious, was born on my 12th birthday. We chilled on the regular over the next 12 years. He'd cruise around in the van with me during high school bomb rides, kick it in the shed listening to sabbath, and guide me through hairy trips. Sid was the most mellow cat i've ever come across, not once in 12 years did he scratch or bite a human being. Dude just hung out purring all day, hunting mice and baby geese, and not fucking with people like some cats do.

this past year he started getting kind of sick, weezy and what not. The day that i was scheduled to leave for navy boot camp, Sid passed away. It was a shitty day to say the least.

i started tearing up just reading this. its like the cat version of "last minutes with oden"

Baby Gerber

• Rep: -54
« Reply #86 on: January 10, 2010, 06:29:38 PM »
Yeah my cat has mood swings but she mostly great too me. It cools too cause she doesnt enjoy bring petted she just like hanging out.
here is my cat

;)

Rafiki

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -47
« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2010, 07:32:54 PM »
My cats are my dear friends
they love the reefer just as much as I do

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2010, 07:44:27 PM »
generally not a cat person, but fuck yeah im friends with my cat.

MenendezDiego

« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2010, 10:26:30 PM »