Author Topic: NBDs youd like to see, or can think of  (Read 410894 times)

nylin

Re: NBDs youd like to see, or can think of
« Reply #3030 on: May 10, 2017, 11:01:00 AM »
Maybe NBD but if not, can someone source this for me? Cab fakie manny.

Welsh in fully flared.

Out of curiosity: Has anyone ever done sw 360 flip sw manual sw 360 flip out? Far as I can see that's the last straight combo manual trick standing. I've seen MJ, Daewon, Creager, Brian Peacock etc do all the other 360 flip and even big flip varieties, but never that one.

In an old video on youtube Brian Peacock did one in a massive yellow tee if I remember correctly.

poor alice

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #3031 on: May 10, 2017, 02:13:53 PM »
No comply noseblunt in a bowl?
No comply nosebluntslide a rail or ledge?

Approaching bs:

Fs (half a-) shove bs nosebluntslide
Same thing with a varial heel.
Kickflip bodyvarial switch smith grind
Same thing into a switch feeble.
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #3032 on: May 11, 2017, 02:28:59 AM »
No comply noseblunt in a bowl?
No comply nosebluntslide a rail or ledge?

Approaching bs:

Fs (half a-) shove bs nosebluntslide
Same thing with a varial heel.
Kickflip bodyvarial switch smith grind
Same thing into a switch feeble.

for some reason this screams jesse alba at me, cant remember the vid but im p sure he done it

planman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
« Reply #3033 on: May 19, 2017, 04:43:12 AM »
Has anyone done a heel backtail on tranny?

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #3034 on: June 11, 2017, 02:04:04 PM »
im sure its been done by someone somewhere but (approaching FS) an alley oop frontside flip over to switch backside feeble would look sick

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1570
« Reply #3035 on: June 12, 2017, 03:49:56 PM »
judging on how wildly tech skaters have always gone on ledges or even curbs this one has most definitely been going down but i can't remember ever seeing any, front board to front nosegrind ? not done all shitty by somehow pushing down on the nose mid-front board, i mean more like how front board pop out works except that rather than 'popping' away from the ledge, one would use that momentum to somehow, at the peak of the 'pop out' part, guide the front truck and align it above the edge of the ledge, then shift their weight and just jam into a frontside nosegrind ? i used to regularly get the front truck back on the ledge by accident first trying front board pop outs because i wasn't popping away from the ledge enough, ironically. actually committing to what appears to be a completely unnatural physical motion (going from back to front truck spinning 90 degrees off some half mid-air pop) seems to be the scariest part. people have been doing boardslide to fakie 5-0 / fakie nosegrind / five-o forever but you pop off the nose for those. the way i picture my trick, i could see someone like kenny anderson do... maybe brian lotti was doing dozens of them 25 years ago in a parking garage, undocumented. or armando barajas...
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 03:52:27 PM by silhouette »

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 769
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3036 on: June 12, 2017, 06:46:32 PM »
judging on how wildly tech skaters have always gone on ledges or even curbs this one has most definitely been going down but i can't remember ever seeing any, front board to front nosegrind ? not done all shitty by somehow pushing down on the nose mid-front board, i mean more like how front board pop out works except that rather than 'popping' away from the ledge, one would use that momentum to somehow, at the peak of the 'pop out' part, guide the front truck and align it above the edge of the ledge, then shift their weight and just jam into a frontside nosegrind ? i used to regularly get the front truck back on the ledge by accident first trying front board pop outs because i wasn't popping away from the ledge enough, ironically. actually committing to what appears to be a completely unnatural physical motion (going from back to front truck spinning 90 degrees off some half mid-air pop) seems to be the scariest part. people have been doing boardslide to fakie 5-0 / fakie nosegrind / five-o forever but you pop off the nose for those. the way i picture my trick, i could see someone like kenny anderson do... maybe brian lotti was doing dozens of them 25 years ago in a parking garage, undocumented. or armando barajas...

I never did it sliding/ grinding but I did do something similar on a bank to narrow curb setup, and to fakie
did a wallie fs rock motion (with a little bs tweak, asif your going feeble, leaning back), then pop back to either nosegrind or fs crook, went to fakie because i could get my upper body to turn all the way back to get into the bank again aka it was easier that way.

i think i saw someone do a bs board to krooked- bonk once

Jonny Utah

• Rep: -32
« Reply #3037 on: June 13, 2017, 08:55:17 AM »
Merlin Twist Darkslide

dirty ol man

• Rep: 46
« Reply #3038 on: June 13, 2017, 05:38:06 PM »
bs 360 to backside grind
fs 360 to frontside grind
ledge or rail

you get the idea.

think dekeyzer did back 3 to back fifty on a real ledge?

i can get 1 out of 7 back 3s on flat and i would just fling that joint into someones face trying that.

dirty ol man

• Rep: 46
« Reply #3039 on: June 13, 2017, 05:40:00 PM »
oop front 270 coming at the ledge at your frontside stance to front blunt, pop out in any way shape or form.

Pigeon

« Reply #3040 on: June 13, 2017, 10:50:34 PM »
Merlin Twist Darkslide
Get Cory Kennedy fucked up at Double Rock.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3041 on: June 14, 2017, 01:08:28 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I never did it sliding/ grinding but I did do something similar on a bank to narrow curb setup, and to fakie
did a wallie fs rock motion (with a little bs tweak, asif your going feeble, leaning back), then pop back to either nosegrind or fs crook, went to fakie because i could get my upper body to turn all the way back to get into the bank again aka it was easier that way.

i think i saw someone do a bs board to krooked- bonk once

yeah that's the type of motion i was trying to describe. good on you pulling it off. i guess that means someone could probably do f/s board to f/s nosegrind b/s 180 out then... (i think a similar trick was the last trick in lenz II ? maybe b/s lip to b/s nosegrind b/s 180 out ? f/s board counterpart would be even more fucked)

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3042 on: June 16, 2017, 01:47:30 PM »
oop front 270 coming at the ledge at your frontside stance to front blunt, pop out in any way shape or form.

I hurt my back just trying to imagine this whilst sittin on the toilet

assholo

• Rep: 4
« Reply #3043 on: June 18, 2017, 02:02:18 PM »
Nose or tailslide and flipping up the ledge that's being sled. Preferably slappy.

VCR

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 194
« Reply #3044 on: June 18, 2017, 02:08:54 PM »
frontside flip barely grind to switch frontside flip out

AsianVegan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #3045 on: June 18, 2017, 08:14:33 PM »
Backside 270 no-comply lipslide on a rail or to tail on a bank or tranny would be sick.

planman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3046 on: June 18, 2017, 11:02:02 PM »
sw inward heel back blunt?

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3047 on: June 19, 2017, 12:57:25 AM »
sw inward heel back blunt?

for what it's worth, the last dude in the japanese video 'on the broad' (fat bros skateshop / FESN, 2007) does a regular stance one mid-part, and it looks amazing the way he catches the board then proceeds to slide on the bluntslide, because he kind of uses the original momentum of the inward heelflip to somehow keep going and get the back truck on by the end of the slide, so it's like an inward heel bluntslide culminating in a b/s 5-0.

can't believe i forgot the name of the skater. maybe happenstance can help. i don't have the dvd with me right now otherwise i would watch it, amazing video. kenji nakahira's opening part is a personal all-time favorite.

anyway, don't think i've ever seen a switch one. that regular one is all i've got

marty mcfly

« Reply #3048 on: June 19, 2017, 04:52:28 AM »
Nollie 360flip frontside bluntslide.

dirtyweemidden

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3049 on: June 21, 2017, 02:14:25 PM »
Nollie 360flip frontside bluntslide.

didnt CHris cole do one in ride the sky? maybe it was fakie...

behavioralguide

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 769
  • dog stuff
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3050 on: June 21, 2017, 02:19:11 PM »
fs flip or bs flip 50- 50 down a handrail

marty mcfly

« Reply #3051 on: June 22, 2017, 11:31:22 AM »
hardflip (backside) noseslide
hardflip frontside tailslide
sw fs180 crooked nollie backside heel
Bs180 fakie nosegrind sw bigspinflip
nollie suciu (?)

poor alice

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -133
  • ♦️♣️♥️♠️
« Reply #3052 on: June 24, 2017, 06:48:16 AM »
hardflip (backside) noseslide
hardflip frontside tailslide
sw fs180 crooked nollie backside heel
Bs180 fakie nosegrind sw bigspinflip
nollie suciu (?)

I'm having a hard time picturing a hardflip frontside tailslide.
I'm enjoying thinking about a switch fs bigspin to smith
I'm going to argue that Placebo owes their entire career to a Canadian dude's skate video part. Appleyard should be getting royalties for this shit.

StinkyLarry

• Rep: -42
« Reply #3053 on: June 27, 2017, 08:33:23 PM »
Has a nollie bs big spin switch front crook ever gone down? That would look so good to lock into that all backwards.

planman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3054 on: June 27, 2017, 09:11:34 PM »
Pretty sure hardflip front tail has been done before. Possibly Daewon?

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1212
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3055 on: June 28, 2017, 07:00:37 AM »
Has a switch back tail kickflip back to switch been done? Like, a back tail kickflip back to forward...but switch, ya know?
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

eranka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
« Reply #3056 on: June 28, 2017, 07:19:44 AM »

27:02
but im sure thats not the first

planman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3057 on: July 05, 2017, 08:56:52 PM »
Wasn't someone talking about a back 3 into any ledge trick a while back? I was just watching Give Me My Money Chico and TX does a back 270 to front tail on a picnic bench

eranka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
« Reply #3058 on: July 06, 2017, 12:59:31 AM »
Not to tail, thats already been done by alot of skaters (Sarmiento doing a bs 270 flip out of one in the video i posted above your post), to every other grind\slide.

AsianVegan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #3059 on: July 06, 2017, 01:29:41 AM »
If it wasn't done on a tiny curb way back when, front board shove-it revert could look pretty slick.