Author Topic: yo anyone try Paradox Grip  (Read 1983 times)

alienlurkshop

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -32
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: yo anyone try Paradox Grip
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2009, 06:05:00 PM »
I like what he does with doogood but he honestly gives me a headache with the way he talks <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GO3gZCrTM1E&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2009, 10:24:58 PM »
Rob Lorifice's 3rd place performance at skateboard big air came as compliments from paradox grip

if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

tanhoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2009, 10:28:53 PM »
sweet haircut ari!

My name is Ari Penis-Gold and my penis is also in my mouth.

• Rep: -3658
Re: yo anyone try my penis Grip
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2009, 12:13:47 AM »
hey guys,
I really had nothing to do with this post. I am attempting to keep this communication stream straight forward. I did not even start the initial thread, for the record.
The Doogood post was to feature our 5 year mark...no budget, no pay, competely 100% volunteer (well, the web people got paid, but out of my pocket) and whomever attacked that sight....that is 
But, We just got featured on the Daily Habit, with Smolik talking about the technology, jakee with grip around his waist and Sheffy being the smooth calm giant he is. Mr. P-a-r-a-d-o-x even does the power test on Sheff and the balance test on host Pat Parnell..he was genuinely impressed, as were the grips, the camera men and even the producers...good stuff..peep it if you can..it's airing all week.

anyway...love you guys... and the person working for slap who created a way for "p-a-r-a-d-o-x" to turn into "my penis" you have created
"evidence" ....smart, really smart
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 10:46:21 AM by paradoxgrip »