Author Topic: Dill  (Read 4050 times)

TapLuxiferfet

Re: Dill
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2009, 05:55:09 PM »
Seriously. I'm married, but spending time in a hot place with the hottest men I've ever seen, and they're all running around practically naked. It seems rude to stare, but no one seems to notice, not even my husband. Anyway, what I'm feeling is not lust, but either admiration or stunned disbelief.

Two months ago I went to Brazil to visit my mom and her friends, all of them are women in their 50's or 60's, husbands still alive and we all went to a soccer game, afterwards the players just took the shirts off and many of my mother's friends were whistling and ogling the players and laughing, comparing and grading the players chest, butt and other things and we had a great time. No one called anyone a perv just for noticing a young man's body. All the ladies looked and appreciated, no one brought a sunglass, or piece of cloth to blindfold themselves or to pretend to not notice them. No one really cares a fig about this in other countries, if flesh is exposed, people will just look, it is no big deal at all.

Look as much as you like, but I think you probably wouldn't want to see me with my clothes off. Fifteen years ago, maybe.

I think in general the majority of men look better with their clothes on. Athletes under 30 are the exceptions.

max power

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2009, 07:39:39 PM »
When Ziggy pulled his dick out at the bar it was way bigger.
yeah, i was thinking that, too.

tanhoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2009, 08:10:26 PM »
cannot believe this is 3 pages.
 way to go dill!

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2009, 08:17:43 PM »
i came in for the perfect cock posts, and i left with the image of jason dill hoovering matt dillon.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES