Author Topic: Skateboarding so Gay Right Now  (Read 11695 times)

CNieratko

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 257
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Skateboarding so Gay Right Now
« on: August 06, 2009, 12:01:23 PM »
Not sure if anyone else made mention of this
but Sunday at the X-Park Contest Alex Olson was told he couldn't skate
because he was 10 minutes late.
Gay.
Bummed me out.
I really like watching that dude skate.

Here's the video and rant about it:
http://vice.typepad.com/vice_magazine/2009/08/new-york-skateboarding-is-so-gay-right-now.html

macgruber

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • Just Tell Me What You Want Me To FUUUUUUCK
Re: Skateboarding so Gay Right Now
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 12:05:03 PM »
think i still have one of the old Fuck Those Dudes stickers. It still applies.

Stinky Wizzleteets

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 12:06:44 PM »
"Well it's 10 o clock and I'm two hours late
I never said I was a prompt date"
-Gerardo

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 12:07:33 PM »
My, that is homosexual.
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

macgruber

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • Just Tell Me What You Want Me To FUUUUUUCK
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 12:09:56 PM »
Skateboarding is completely fucking gay, and not in the lighthearted, stylish, manfucking way either. It’s just fucking gay.”

Nancy Chin The Manicurist

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 222
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 12:11:38 PM »
ewwwwwww, yucky:

Spaceman Spiff

• Rep: 3
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 12:23:13 PM »
I sat on a design panel with that dude Bostick (thats another story, whatever.) Anyways, his story (according to him) seemed pretty similar to a lot of industry types, he didn't start out to be a kook, just aged into one. It was obvious he thought he was really important and his contest organization a big fucking deal. So it's not surprising that he would treat skaters like replaceable commodities: i.e. "The contest is more important than any individual, he missed his heat, who fucking cares we'll find someone else to fill his spot, blah, blah, blah."

And they wouldn't give Thiebaud a pass? I wonder how the execs from Monster, Axe, etc. were treated

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
  • tiger style
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2009, 12:32:35 PM »
wait, i'm confused. what does the x-games have to do with skateboarding?

Ben Throttle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2009, 12:37:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Skateboarding is completely fucking gay, and not in the lighthearted, stylish, manfucking way either. It’s just fucking gay.”
[close]
i thought i was the only one who bruised people with my cum, save it up for about two weeks and release the blast.

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 737
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2009, 12:38:21 PM »

And they wouldn't give Thiebaud a pass? I wonder how the execs from Monster, Axe, etc. were treated

Double pits to skybox
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2009, 12:44:42 PM »
Olson wouldn't have had anything for it anyways. Would have much rather seen Rattray, Keegan, Grant Taylor or Peter Hewitt in there.

In any case we can all agree that if only like 10 dudes are going to be allowed to skate, Andy Macdonald SHOULD NOT BE ONE OF THEM.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Ben Throttle

• SLAP Pal
i thought i was the only one who bruised people with my cum, save it up for about two weeks and release the blast.

Edward Sebastian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
  • This is what we live for.
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2009, 01:04:47 PM »
ewwwwwww, yucky:

the guys that painted the graffiti got $1000 each and a ton of free paint. they spent as little tims as possible slapping up some garbage around the course and jetted with the paint and the cash. trust, they weren't putting any effort in whatsoever
"RIP to myself one day" - JR Blastoff

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2009, 01:09:12 PM »
^X-games ramps are returning to their paint-soaked roots.

My guess is that he did it on purpose for the excuse to rant, as he prefers hipster vbs coverage to any actual skate coverage.

Anybody hear that new R&B "come inside" song? That song is pretty gay. Dude sings "come inside" as well as about his desire to lick your lollipop.  Its inuendo and all, he never outright says that he wants someone to come inside of him, but if you read into it, its there.

Did you know tinky-winky is gay?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Edward Sebastian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
  • This is what we live for.
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2009, 01:11:53 PM »
Anybody hear that new R&B "come inside" song?

no, but i am a fan of giving cream pies. sounds like a good time
"RIP to myself one day" - JR Blastoff

Spaceman Spiff

• Rep: 3
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2009, 01:13:28 PM »

In any case we can all agree that if only like 10 dudes are going to be allowed to skate, Andy Macdonald SHOULD NOT BE ONE OF THEM.

No way there was this one time that Andy Mac like totally hung out with my 7-year old and talked to him about skateboarding and signed his board and then this one time I saw Andy Mac give a poor kid the clothes off his back even his pads so he had to stop skateing because skateing in pads isn't a positiv example

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2009, 01:29:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Anybody hear that new R&B "come inside" song?
[close]

no, but i am a fan of giving cream pies. sounds like a good time
Yeah, coming inside of a girl is important.  Pulling out is to fucking what bulimia is to eating. This one has a guy requesting you come inside. Nothing wrong with that, its just that there are a lot of R&B singers trapped in the closet.

Staygold703

• Rep: -6
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2009, 01:37:22 PM »
wait, i'm confused. what does the x-games have to do with skateboarding?

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -464
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2009, 01:38:55 PM »
this is the best news ive heard all year
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

Ben Throttle

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2009, 01:43:12 PM »
my cheekbones are tiny and insignificant. san diego is so cool

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2009, 01:56:08 PM »
GAY. and not cool ass BA man crush gay, but like old dude in the park rubbing one out at the pool fence in a trenchcoat and flip-flops gay.

where's SPOTlight prod when you need em?

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

Elmo!

• Rep: -22
  • laugh like they all did
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2009, 01:57:33 PM »
Did you know tinky-winky is gay?

gee, i never wouldve guessed

303 is a fag, i saw him sniffin cotg's dick rag

Perfection

• Rep: 59
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2009, 02:59:14 PM »
If I had my way, skateboarding would be much gayer.
          o_O

℗The P҉̵̞̟̠̖̗ E҉̵ R҉̵ F҉̵ E҉̵ C҉̵ T҉̵ I҉̵ O҉̵ N҉̵̞̟̠̖̗  Forum

BoysAreYummy

• Rep: -11
  • Skaterboarder
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2009, 08:53:39 PM »
If I had my way, skateboarding would be much gayer.
I think your signature accomplishes that :S
I Ride Skateboards.

TapLuxiferfet

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2009, 09:30:49 PM »
If there would to be a huge Gay Skateboarders Awareness Day, the world would be a nicer place. The sponsoring companies will spin forth tales of anus, by accepting homosexuality, we condone the beating off gays. The media will cry out for unnecessary (and perhaps unconstitutional) hate crime laws. The masses will be told that they must renounce their homophobia. The word homophobia will be used to belittle people. We saw this with the Rodney King officers and O.J. Simpson, faggots.

The pro-gay mock and ridicule the religious, calling their thinking backward and close-minded. Why is it bigoted to find something wrong with homosexuality? If someone can't accept, on moral grounds, the concept of stealing, that doesn't make him a bigot against kleptomaniacs. With homosexuality, what someone is and what they do are pretty much one and the same.

Studies show that homosexuality begins in the womb, making homosexuality, in actuality, a birth defect. How can anyone be proud of a birth defect? I understand the principle in handicapped people overcoming birth defects and leading normal lives, practice. Why not just let two guys that are good buddies marry so they can both get a health plan. Might as well let to regular people get married so they can get a heath bar.

The male gay are always fairly harmless and easily seduced. The female gay, however, DOES scare me. How come lesbians in real life are never like those nice ladies you see in late night Cinemax (Skinamax) movies? The real ones are all hell-bent on filling the world with crappy music Indigo Girls, Melissa Ethridge, K.D. Lang. Why should it matter if someone is killed over their sexuality or over their wallet? A human life is a human life. Why should certain groups have special protection and not us? Gay Skateboarders Unite!

BoysAreYummy

• Rep: -11
  • Skaterboarder
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2009, 09:44:21 PM »
If there would to be a huge Gay Skateboarders Awareness Day, the world would be a nicer place. The sponsoring companies will spin forth tales of anus, by accepting homosexuality, we condone the beating off gays. The media will cry out for unnecessary (and perhaps unconstitutional) hate crime laws. The masses will be told that they must renounce their homophobia. The word homophobia will be used to belittle people. We saw this with the Rodney King officers and O.J. Simpson, faggots.

The pro-gay mock and ridicule the religious, calling their thinking backward and close-minded. Why is it bigoted to find something wrong with homosexuality? If someone can't accept, on moral grounds, the concept of stealing, that doesn't make him a bigot against kleptomaniacs. With homosexuality, what someone is and what they do are pretty much one and the same.

Studies show that homosexuality begins in the womb, making homosexuality, in actuality, a birth defect. How can anyone be proud of a birth defect? I understand the principle in handicapped people overcoming birth defects and leading normal lives, practice. Why not just let two guys that are good buddies marry so they can both get a health plan. Might as well let to regular people get married so they can get a heath bar.

The male gay are always fairly harmless and easily seduced. The female gay, however, DOES scare me. How come lesbians in real life are never like those nice ladies you see in late night Cinemax (Skinamax) movies? The real ones are all hell-bent on filling the world with crappy music Indigo Girls, Melissa Ethridge, K.D. Lang. Why should it matter if someone is killed over their sexuality or over their wallet? A human life is a human life. Why should certain groups have special protection and not us? Gay Skateboarders Unite!

I laughed pretty hard at this. Gays I don't mind, but people who claim to be bisexual bring my piss to a boil.
I Ride Skateboards.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2009, 09:50:29 PM »
skateboarding has gone from virgin to town whore with a gaping butthole

alienlurkshop

• Rep: -32
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2009, 10:14:35 PM »
Expand Quote
my cheekbones are tiny and insignificant. san diego is so cool
[close]
I really have no clue but is lurk daddy bob gnarley?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2009, 10:37:29 PM »

I always start off looking at these trying to make serious sense of it all, get really confused, read through the first part a couple of times, then see who wrote it, and it all makes sense.

tanhoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2009, 11:11:48 PM »
know whats gay?! i read your articles in the mag while taking baths filled with epsom salt. not too gay, i just always read your shit while taking baths.

actually ruined a copy of skinema cause i dropped it in the water.

also gay he wasent able to skate! really wanted him to kill it!