Author Topic: Skateboarding so Gay Right Now  (Read 11709 times)

cops keep firing

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 63
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Skateboarding so Gay Right Now
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2009, 04:14:20 PM »
am i the only person who wants to know more about ishod wair and the love gap?
I mean, if the creator of the universe is truly concerned with where you put your penis, then surely he has an opinion on who had the best part in Fully Flared.

gub!!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2009, 06:44:36 PM »
corporate bullshit goes down at the xgames, film at 11

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -443
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2009, 12:16:48 PM »

that kids on the come up. he's done some big shit in the last year and i don't know how it keeps getting bypassed by the skate media. unless he's filming for something and keeping it under wraps. who're his sponsors? anyone know?

k

Quote from: The Gipper

Classic keyboard skate champion talk right there.

you need to stop thinking people do what you tell them bc they dont.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2009, 12:36:11 PM »
Expand Quote
Nieratko, of course you are going to disagree, because you have to live with yourself and all of your self-delusions about what an iconoclastic and "core" voice you are in our maelstrom of increasingly whored-out debasement, but what exactly about my assertion can you deny? I will break it down to a basic syllogistic structure for you old sport.

Premise 1: Lady with fat arms tells Alex Olson he cannot skate at deplorable-media-extreme-jackoffathon.

Premise 2: Alex Olson (despite Nieratko's futile and pitiful whimpering) is prohibited from skating at said "spectacle."

Concluson: Lady with fat arms has ultimate power over Alex Olson, Nieartko, and skateboarding, at least for that event (but at least Nieartko and Olson can get some money).

[close]

dude, for christs sake, stop repeating yourself. we got your point and no one needs a fucking pie chart. we just don't agree and your vag is weeping cause we don't acknowledge your fucked up logic as fact.

the bottom line is, regardless of what your limited scope of vision shows you, the only reason that her rules worked is because alex/dennis didn't just show up and start skating like rebels. if that would've happened, your fat lady power theory is out the window and we move on to the security guards having power... until shit gets physical and then it's survival of the fittest (basic third grade science).

plus, you know that "no late entry" shit was lame anyways, you're just trying to hijack this shit and make a point of your own. we get it. now fuck off (or don't).

k
They would have just been tackled. I sincerely doubt Alex was skating in the contest just to ride the awesome ramps. They cut him, so he was out. That's that. The dude is right, if you get involved with corporate bullshit, you have to deal with it and do what they want you to do. Pimps don't give money to their hos for being pretty.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Lurkenstock

« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2009, 12:47:05 PM »

Yeah no shit right?
I was like "someone switch flipped Love?"
I remember hearing Pops got close a long time ago but if some kid just did it that would be amazing.

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2009, 12:59:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Nieratko, of course you are going to disagree, because you have to live with yourself and all of your self-delusions about what an iconoclastic and "core" voice you are in our maelstrom of increasingly whored-out debasement, but what exactly about my assertion can you deny? I will break it down to a basic syllogistic structure for you old sport.

Premise 1: Lady with fat arms tells Alex Olson he cannot skate at deplorable-media-extreme-jackoffathon.

Premise 2: Alex Olson (despite Nieratko's futile and pitiful whimpering) is prohibited from skating at said "spectacle."

Concluson: Lady with fat arms has ultimate power over Alex Olson, Nieartko, and skateboarding, at least for that event (but at least Nieartko and Olson can get some money).

[close]

dude, for christs sake, stop repeating yourself. we got your point and no one needs a fucking pie chart. we just don't agree and your vag is weeping cause we don't acknowledge your fucked up logic as fact.

the bottom line is, regardless of what your limited scope of vision shows you, the only reason that her rules worked is because alex/dennis didn't just show up and start skating like rebels. if that would've happened, your fat lady power theory is out the window and we move on to the security guards having power... until shit gets physical and then it's survival of the fittest (basic third grade science).

plus, you know that "no late entry" shit was lame anyways, you're just trying to hijack this shit and make a point of your own. we get it. now fuck off (or don't).

k
[close]
They would have just been tackled. I sincerely doubt Alex was skating in the contest just to ride the awesome ramps. They cut him, so he was out. That's that. The dude is right, if you get involved with corporate bullshit, you have to deal with it and do what they want you to do. Pimps don't give money to their hos for being pretty.

that was my point. the whole absolute power thing is bullshit. it's just rules and consequences. and their rules suck dick. that's all.

i get the pimp analogy, though i don't think it applies here so much. still, i don't think alex olson cares much and neither do i. i just didn't like littleethnic trying to make out like no one has a right to bitch if you got paid by them. that's stupid. people bitch about injustice on the job all the time.

you ask me, i'd rather just let SPOTlight productions run the skate contest world, then we'd see what champions are made of (beer).

:)

k

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2009, 01:46:54 PM »
Fair enough. People can be upset for getting screwed by the boss. But I think they should have known that was coming. Lets stick with the hooker analogy. It would be like a girl getting hired as a hooker and getting offended because the John wanted to fuck her, being a corporate hack is part of being in the x-games. That's why people call it selling out. If there was no downside it would be called getting paid.

alittleethnicsong

« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2009, 08:47:06 AM »
I guess that what follows--for the most part--is in response to the discourse between Gipper and kamltoe.

I understand I have reiterated the same thing over and over again, but the main point is, Nieratko is suppposed to be some kind of bastion of resistance against all of the--for lack of a better term--unapologetic and wholehearted "selling out" that is occurring these days. And of course, he is not--he is just another industry flunky who commentated at the x-games. I mean, if even our--supposed--voices of reason and dissent are acquiescing to the pressures of consumerism, commercialization, and homogenization, we're kind of fucked...eh? Once again, this cannot be overstated.

Shouldn't there always be at least some people in skateboarding who are not on board the whole main-stream media circus? If for no other reason, than to balance things out--to keep the proverbial finger in the dike?

Are we at the lamentable point where we no longer even kid ourselves about being a unique counterculture who understands that American consumer culture is the most voracious, destructive malignancy that this planet has ever been faced with, and thus, resists it--because the implications of what we are talking about, are that broad. 

Nevertheless, Nieratko shouldn't be taken very seriously, and I understand that. Like his whole spiel at that Tim O'connor (or however you spell his name) "roast." Nieratko is going to condemn Nike's--admitted--myriad of crimes against other humans we share this planet with, but at the same time, act like Addidas is different.

We have no more Craig Stecyks in the skateboarding media juggernaut anymore--that kind of honest, uncompromising integrity is pretty much gone. And that has been my main point in ridiculing Nieratko's flawed, self-serving logic. Yes, when it all comes down to it, the act of skateboarding, and each individual's relationship with it, is the only thing that really matters...but...to act like the community that binds all of us together is of no consequence or relevance is fucking naive. For instance, the fact that street skating has--and always will be--an act of civil disobedience in our increasingy Orwellian, acutely commercialized landscape and culture, will always be vital to me.

The relevance and truth of the Thoreau quote that is at the bottom of all of my coments, is eternal in nature, and its utter appropriateness in the context of what we are talking about here, proves this.

I'm sorry...I just care...
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 09:20:19 AM by alittleethnicsong »

alittleethnicsong

« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2009, 09:19:06 AM »
You now what, going back and reading your comments, kamltoe old sport, I find a pretty awe-inspiring analogy on your part. Your comparison with Alex Olson's predicament, and unhappy laborers at a job. I am not actually arguing against your logic--in fact, you might unfortunately have a really fucking disheartening point.

Fuck, have these outside influences taken over to the point that fucking professional skateboarders are going to need unions to represent and defend them? Fuck...I wish I could argue that your analogy does not work, but shit, you may have soemthing there old sport, and that is pretty fucking sad...

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 996
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2009, 09:31:01 AM »
whats the big deal here.  i wouldn't let alex into my party if he was late either.

just kidding.  everyone knows fashionaly late is the way to fucking do it.

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2009, 01:52:10 PM »
I guess that what follows--for the most part--is in response to the discourse between Gipper and kamltoe.

I understand I have reiterated the same thing over and over again, but the main point is, Nieratko is suppposed to be some kind of bastion of resistance against all of the--for lack of a better term--unapologetic and wholehearted "selling out" that is occurring these days. And of course, he is not--he is just another industry flunky who commentated at the x-games. I mean, if even our--supposed--voices of reason and dissent are acquiescing to the pressures of consumerism, commercialization, and homogenization, we're kind of fucked...eh? Once again, this cannot be overstated.

Shouldn't there always be at least some people in skateboarding who are not on board the whole main-stream media circus? If for no other reason, than to balance things out--to keep the proverbial finger in the dike?

Are we at the lamentable point where we no longer even kid ourselves about being a unique counterculture who understands that American consumer culture is the most voracious, destructive malignancy that this planet has ever been faced with, and thus, resists it--because the implications of what we are talking about, are that broad. 

Nevertheless, Nieratko shouldn't be taken very seriously, and I understand that. Like his whole spiel at that Tim O'connor (or however you spell his name) "roast." Nieratko is going to condemn Nike's--admitted--myriad of crimes against other humans we share this planet with, but at the same time, act like Addidas is different.

We have no more Craig Stecyks in the skateboarding media juggernaut anymore--that kind of honest, uncompromising integrity is pretty much gone. And that has been my main point in ridiculing Nieratko's flawed, self-serving logic. Yes, when it all comes down to it, the act of skateboarding, and each individual's relationship with it, is the only thing that really matters...but...to act like the community that binds all of us together is of no consequence or relevance is fucking naive. For instance, the fact that street skating has--and always will be--an act of civil disobedience in our increasingy Orwellian, acutely commercialized landscape and culture, will always be vital to me.

The relevance and truth of the Thoreau quote that is at the bottom of all of my coments, is eternal in nature, and its utter appropriateness in the context of what we are talking about here, proves this.

i guess it's all in your perception then, cause when i read what Nieratko wrote, i got the feeling he was lamenting the same loss of the community spirit that used to make things like "late for your heat" a non-issue in skateboarding in general. no one cared, because that shit didn't matter if you were a guaranteed ripper (we just want to see you skate). i read that skateboarding is gay because of that loss. so i don't see where you're really at odds with his statement except that you're saying he doesn't have a right to bitch because he's complicit via employment. which is a whole other point than the loss of community spirit that leads to fat arm chicks denying skaters entrance to a contest. but like i said, perception is everything and if you got something different from his article, then cool.

k

CNieratko

• Rep: 257
« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2009, 02:10:25 PM »
"I say we hang him, THEN WE KILL HIM!"

christmas vacation

• Rep: -2
« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2009, 04:02:47 PM »
"But skateboarding at it's purest is a beutiful thing."   the industry can suck filthy snapper

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2009, 07:59:55 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

i guess it's all in your perception then, cause when i read what Nieratko wrote, i got the feeling he was lamenting the same loss of the community spirit that used to make things like "late for your heat" a non-issue in skateboarding in general. no one cared, because that shit didn't matter if you were a guaranteed ripper (we just want to see you skate). i read that skateboarding is gay because of that loss. so i don't see where you're really at odds with his statement except that you're saying he doesn't have a right to bitch because he's complicit via employment. which is a whole other point than the loss of community spirit that leads to fat arm chicks denying skaters entrance to a contest. but like i said, perception is everything and if you got something different from his article, then cool.

k
But are you really surprised that the x-games would be lame like that? I'm not. I would expect it.

alittleethnicsong

« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2009, 08:30:09 AM »
Gipper...no, I have considered the x-games the beginning of the end since the first one.

In this regard, I have seen but one solitary x-games event, and that was by chance--the mega-ramp spectacle last year. Of course, I have not owned a television in over a decade, but even if I did I would have no interest. I do not even consider the x-games novel. They are--in my eyes--an aggresive affront and debasement of something that I consider to be a bit of a faith.

The fact that someeone like Nieratko (someone who is regarded as some kind of voice of dissent), is taking part in all of that shit, and also acting surprised and offended at their rules is what is--not surprising--irritating to me.

Once again, I do view all of this in the much broader context of skateboarding's subversive--and thus socially and historically invaluable--position in the juggernaut of american consumer culture, and have written on it fairly extensively in academia. Especially with regards to skateboarders and how we inhabit--allegedly--public space.

I do look at things, for the most part, through a Marxist lens, and something like the x-games, to use a quote from an old Slap (from Whiteley I think), is "trivializing and confining" a counterculture that you and I know is infinitely valuable and precious on multiple levels, and needs to sustain its unadulterated nature--at least in some pockets--indefinitely.

crailtapper

« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2009, 08:43:25 AM »
Gipper...no, I have considered the x-games the beginning of the end since the first one.

In this regard, I have seen but one solitary x-games event, and that was by chance--the mega-ramp spectacle last year. Of course, I have not owned a television in over a decade, but even if I did I would have no interest. I do not even consider the x-games novel. They are--in my eyes--an aggresive affront and debasement of something that I consider to be a bit of a faith.

The fact that someeone like Nieratko (someone who is regarded as some kind of voice of dissent), is taking part in all of that shit, and also acting surprised and offended at their rules is what is--not surprising--irritating to me.

Once again, I do view all of this in the much broader context of skateboarding's subversive--and thus socially and historically invaluable--position in the juggernaut of american consumer culture, and have written on it fairly extensively in academia. Especially with regards to skateboarders and how we inhabit--allegedly--public space.

I do look at things, for the most part, through a Marxist lens, and something like the x-games, to use a quote from an old Slap (from Whiteley I think), is "trivializing and confining" a counterculture that you and I know is infinitely valuable and precious on multiple levels, and needs to sustain its unadulterated nature--at least in some pockets--indefinitely.

Dude, this is a messageboard, not a fucking thesis. I want to vomit now. Seriously, how long did it take you write that? Did you have a rough draft? Did you proofread? Send it to an editor? Fuck!

I'm not hating on you, just flabbergasted at how forced the "intelligence" in your posts seems. You don't need to prove anything to anyone.

alittleethnicsong

« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2009, 08:53:27 AM »
"Forced"? Really? You think that that is something overly intellectualized. I know that the literacy rates are plummetting in this wretched, declinig culture, but it still never ceases to amaze me how much shit I get in here for the way I write. That's every-day talk for me man...sorry. I do not spend enough time "in here" (the only internet "forum" I have ever taken part in) to have the whole guidelines and etiquette thing down. What, am I only supposed to speak in blunt, monosyllabic grunts?

For the vast multitude of poo-poo, pee-pee, shoes, fingerbanging, jager-bombing doggerel in here, I have found that there is always a few other individualos in here that enjoy a good debate about important things that have consequences for us all.

kamltoe

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2009, 08:59:43 AM »

oh i'll bet you fucking HAVE!

[devils advocate]

though i agree on most of the basics, i think your perception is the one being confined here. we can argue that the quality of skating has dropped due to the corporate influence. but one could argue that the width and breadth of that raw skate culture has spread to almost 1000 times the size it was in the "purer" days. and it's not getting watered down either (check the felem boys in japan for an example). so while the suburban white boys in cali and the boondocks might've had it easier in the old days, i could argue that skateboarding as a whole has grown and traveled and lived a hell of a lot better with the budget sharing that has become common in the skate world with the money recently available. and if you're black, the mainstream acknowledgement has definitely made it easier to just skate whatever and not get hassled (not to mention getting put on and treated equal to whatever spicolli lookalike is the golden boy of the team). so it's pro's and cons to the argument that no one wants to mention, but it's waaaay too much for me to care about.

skating has taught me that in order to get the greatest feeling, you have to be willing to break some shit. period.
the industry is the same way. old fat dudes to Rocco's model, rocco to the Girl model, Girl to whatever the hell is gonna happen next. you never know. and even if it takes a few painful tries to get it right, i have enough faith in the rebels that inhabit the deep recesses of this industry, that if it gets too bad, we'll just stop bitching and pull it.

fuck what yall are talking.

k

alittleethnicsong

« Reply #78 on: August 13, 2009, 09:08:59 AM »
Ah kamltoe, there's that stark optimism I love about skaters. And I agree it is convenient to pacify ourselves with the idea "that if it gets too bad, we'll just stop bitching and pull it."

But after a certain point, it stops beng ours to pull. I have worked at High Speed, and I know how things work. Once people have big houses, and cars, and wives, and--most importantly--children, the choices and freedom to make them are gone. There are an abundance of big contracts out there these days, and the owners of those contracts, are not skaters, but corporations...

crailtapper

« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2009, 09:09:13 AM »
"Forced"? Really? You think that that is something overly intellectualized. I know that the literacy rates are plummetting in this wretched, declinig culture, but it still never ceases to amaze me how much shit I get in here for the way I write. That's every-day talk for me man...sorry. I do not spend enough time "in here" (the only internet "forum" I have ever taken part in) to have the whole guidelines and etiquette thing down. What, am I only supposed to speak in blunt, monosyllabic grunts?

For the vast multitude of poo-poo, pee-pee, shoes, fingerbanging, jager-bombing doggerel in here, I have found that there is always a few other individualos in here that enjoy a good debate about important things that have consequences for us all.

That may be the case, but it still seems forced. Everyone's up for a good debate, but you'll have to excuse me for pointing that out when I'm used to 15 year olds trying to debate which shoes are acceptable to wear and which ones make you a "faggot". It's not like I don't understand you. Even in daily life with actual adults, I rarely hear this kind of dialect. When I do, it just seems pretentious.

crailtapper

« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2009, 09:12:04 AM »
Ah kamltoe, there's that stark optimism I love about skaters. And I agree it is convenient to pacify ourselves with the idea "that if it gets too bad, we'll just stop bitching and pull it."

But after a certain point, it stops beng ours to pull. I have worked at High Speed, and I know how things work. Once people have big houses, and cars, and wives, and--most importantly--children, the choices and freedom to make them are gone. There are an abundance of big contracts out there these days, and the owners of those contracts, are not skaters, but corporations...

That's that individual's choice to sign that contract. You know that. Just because a corporation controls a man does not mean they control an industry. Also, what EXACTLY did you do at High Speed? Were you an intern?

alittleethnicsong

« Reply #81 on: August 13, 2009, 09:19:45 AM »
Crailtapper, to even get into what you are talking about, elicits the same kind of debate you say is "pretentious." Every day conversation amongst "actual adults" is regressing to the point of being below that of teenagers and children. That is that plummetting literacy rate I mentioned. Aside from being the most obese country on the planet, we are also becoming the most ignorant. Do the research if you don't believe me. I mean jesus, every "undeveloped" third-world country out there, has been able to convert to the metric system, for instance, but i can guarantee, that this land of fat, imbecilic common laborers will never be able to swing something as simple as that transition.

Simply put, of course your common every day adult conversation is not about the kind of issues I have mentioned. And that is why common, everyday, "actual adults" take orders and dig ditches, and people that can actually maintain "sequential thought patterns" write laws and other such "pretentious" things. If I thought all I would get "in here" is common, everyday "actual adult" conversation, I  would never be in here.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 09:25:05 AM by alittleethnicsong »

alittleethnicsong

« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2009, 09:23:02 AM »
No intern...I did what any nomadic hessian does...work in the warehouse, and it was a good experience, but turned to just another job pretty quick (although I did do an interview for Slap...Stereolab)...

crailtapper

« Reply #83 on: August 13, 2009, 09:27:24 AM »
Crailtapper, to even get into what you are talking about, elicits the same kind of debate you say is "pretentious." Every day conversation amongst "actual adults" is regressing to the point of being below that of teenagers and children. That is that plummetting literacy rate I mentioned. Aside from being the most obese country on the planet, we are also becoming the most ignorant. Do the research if you don't believe me. I mean jesus, every "undeveloped" thrid-world country out there, has been able to convert to the metric system, for instance, but i can guarantee, that this land of fat, imbecilic common laborers will never be able to swing something as simple as that transition.

Simply put, of course your common every day adult conversation is not about the kind of issues I have mentioned. And that is why common, everyday, "actual adults" take orders and dig ditches, and people that can actually maintain "sequential thought patterns" write laws and other such "pretentious" things. If I though all I would get "in here" is common, everyday "actual adult" conversation, I  would never be in here.

The debate is not pretentious. All of those things you mention are not pretentious. Shit, your points aren't even pretentious. IT'S YOUR CHOICE OF WORDS THAT IS PRETENTIOUS. You being such a scholar, I didn't think I would have to tell you to actually read my response. And you try to make it seem like working in a warehouse and writing a single band interview gives you almighty insight? If that's the case, I'm just as knowledgeable because I worked at a shop. That being said, I'm done. There's nothing left to say after cum on my quat's post.

cum on my quat

« Reply #84 on: August 13, 2009, 09:30:41 AM »

alittleethnicsong

« Reply #85 on: August 13, 2009, 09:31:01 AM »
I din't say that my time at High Speed was worth anything but experience. Dude asked what "EXACTLY" I did, and i told him.

My scholarships, and the fellowship that it looks like I am going to be offered, is what I would mention if I wanted to be a "pretentious" asshole...eh?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 09:33:04 AM by alittleethnicsong »

crailtapper

« Reply #86 on: August 13, 2009, 09:35:19 AM »
I din't say that my time at High Speed was worth anythign bu experience. Dude asked "EXACTLY" I did, and i told him.

My scholarships, and the fellowship that it looks like I am going to be offered, is what I would mention if I wanted to be a "pretentious" asshole...eh?

I said I was done, however: I never called you pretentious. I called your choice of words pretentious. Now I don't see how I could dumb it down for you any more than that.

Now go back to complaining about how "gay" skateboarding is right now.

just_peysa

« Reply #87 on: August 13, 2009, 11:35:10 AM »

ArizonaGreenTea

« Reply #88 on: August 13, 2009, 12:32:12 PM »

scootboard

• Rep: 1
« Reply #89 on: August 13, 2009, 01:21:46 PM »
Expand Quote
If there would to be a huge Gay Skateboarders Awareness Day, the world would be a nicer place. The sponsoring companies will spin forth tales of anus, by accepting homosexuality, we condone the beating off gays. The media will cry out for unnecessary (and perhaps unconstitutional) hate crime laws. The masses will be told that they must renounce their homophobia. The word homophobia will be used to belittle people. We saw this with the Rodney King officers and O.J. Simpson, faggots.

The pro-gay mock and ridicule the religious, calling their thinking backward and close-minded. Why is it bigoted to find something wrong with homosexuality? If someone can't accept, on moral grounds, the concept of stealing, that doesn't make him a bigot against kleptomaniacs. With homosexuality, what someone is and what they do are pretty much one and the same.

Studies show that homosexuality begins in the womb, making homosexuality, in actuality, a birth defect. How can anyone be proud of a birth defect? I understand the principle in handicapped people overcoming birth defects and leading normal lives, practice. Why not just let two guys that are good buddies marry so they can both get a health plan. Might as well let to regular people get married so they can get a heath bar.

The male gay are always fairly harmless and easily seduced. The female gay, however, DOES scare me. How come lesbians in real life are never like those nice ladies you see in late night Cinemax (Skinamax) movies? The real ones are all hell-bent on filling the world with crappy music Indigo Girls, Melissa Ethridge, K.D. Lang. Why should it matter if someone is killed over their sexuality or over their wallet? A human life is a human life. Why should certain groups have special protection and not us? Gay Skateboarders Unite!

[close]
I always start off looking at these trying to make serious sense of it all, get really confused, read through the first part a couple of times, then see who wrote it, and it all makes sense.

taplux is that ugly person bugs, or nooneyouknow

http://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=33&topic=37555.0

TapLuxiferfet is all copy and paste, it's funny how right at the beginning of that someone called me out in the drunk stories thread, but no one ever noticed or seemed to care to point out and call me out on my bullshit. Sorry if I shattered your dreams if you actually thought a bi-sexual satanic 15 and 3/4 year old 1/3 Norwegian 1/3 Native American 1/3 Indian (or some shit) living in Africa actually was posting on here.