Author Topic: MyBerrics - disgrace to skateboarders everywhere  (Read 1599 times)

rawbertson.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
MyBerrics - disgrace to skateboarders everywhere
« on: August 04, 2009, 03:17:07 PM »
this is why i fucking hate little kids
ruining skateboarding completely

http://my.theberrics.com/profile/RonnieKessner?xg_source=activity

ey Guys im Ronnie Kessner and im 13 years old and i have been skating since i was basicly 1. I am from New Jersey and im sponsored by DESCENDANT CLOTHING / C1RCA FOOTWEAR / BORDZ SKATESHOP. I live for skating. I have been in a lot of skate contests and have always done pretty well in them. Right about now whenevr i go out and skate im getting filmed. we've made a few videos/video parts for me and they've come out great!
Traveling is a lot of fun and i would go anywhere just to throw down my board and skate.I was working on a video last summer and unfortunately i broke my wrist while filming for it. The video got cut short a little bit because of my wrist but its on my page so check it out...
I will be making more videos soon and will be sending them out to some pretty big companies! I have to thank Jesus Christ for all of this and for giving me the ability to even stand on a board. I also have to thank my brother and my parents for supporting me!

FAG

Favorite Music
    >Hawk Nelson
    >Redeem
    >Relient K
    >Two thirty eight
    > soo many more.

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!? WHO HAS HEARD OF ANY OF THOSE BANDS?!?!?!?

heres the fucking gay videos he posted

this kid is such a cocky asshole i fucking hate what skateboarding has turned into i knew kids who were pretty weak like all about sponsorship but this kid takes the fucking cake. what an asshole.

Ben Throttle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
Re: MyBerrics - disgrace to skateboarders everywhere
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 03:27:23 PM »
Just go to 1:28 on the first video for the funniest thing ever
i thought i was the only one who bruised people with my cum, save it up for about two weeks and release the blast.

loophole

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 03:27:52 PM »
sweet, his dad bought him a marble ledge for in his warehouse. and his little friend has a canon 1d with a nice fish, sweet.
why the fuck were you on myberrics anyway?

ASSHOLES and ELBOW GREASE

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 03:29:02 PM »
Can you imagine having to butter up these little fucks and then show face to everyone and pretend like it’s the cool thing to do?LMAO

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2009, 03:32:28 PM »
i am ALWAYS on myberrics hahaha i am always talking to little kids, the only people who are my age ever are like brazillian or italian dudes who cant speak the best english. a lot of kids talk about the most regular shit on there i feel like its my job to educate them about being real and not giving a fuck.

i am really on there so much because i have nothing better to do. i have like no attention span at all unless im high as fuck so when im waiting for dinner i cant handle no one responding to me so i need immediate sensory input. i have turned into a somewhat fragile being because of this. i start freaking out if i dont smoke weed before skating sometimes.

crest

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2009, 03:33:46 PM »
youre fucking lame. there are plenty of dumb little kids in all pastimes; you're the one who is interested in checking their shit out. if you dont want to see dumb shit, stop looking for it. im sure you were into some really lame shit when you were younger.

CeeyMar

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2009, 03:54:39 PM »
*Paging Chris Hansen

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2248
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2009, 05:46:32 PM »

Dude, this kid has to have some dwarfism or something. He looks like a fucking oompa loompa! His body shape is all out of proportion too.

He's gonna grow up to be one of those guys with gross small man style. Like David Reyes or Ernie Torres.

Ben Throttle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2009, 05:58:46 PM »

Can you take a snapshot of that beautiful smile he gives us at the end? (C Hans won't know)
i thought i was the only one who bruised people with my cum, save it up for about two weeks and release the blast.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2248
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2009, 06:06:02 PM »
Yeah like I fuckin watched that absurdity all the way to the end!

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2009, 08:33:35 PM »
youre fucking lame. there are plenty of dumb little kids in all pastimes; you're the one who is interested in checking their shit out. if you dont want to see dumb shit, stop looking for it. im sure you were into some really lame shit when you were younger.

he actually posted BOTH VIDEOS on my page TWICE. pretty fuckin annoying if you ask me. i noticed he just lurks that chat and then goes on their profile and posts his videos whenever he sees someone new. yeah i could show you a video of me playing tech decks when i was his age and i look like a person (hey , i still look like a person) but i was never thinking about how to be a corporate whore, he is taking the shit i love and turnin into some wack bullshit and then shoving it in my face, pisses me off.

killing time

• Rep: 19
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2009, 08:34:23 PM »
but can he do a fly out gay twist?

Do you want to put a saddle on the lion of Juddah and ride it back to babylon?

workin

• Rep: -2
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2009, 08:40:42 PM »
Don't know what the fuck you're tripping out on virgin. Yeah the blurb is gay but he is a kid, he hasn't even started developing into an adult but, you're probably his age and that's why you hate.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2009, 08:44:07 PM »
i am so jealous im not as good as him lifes so not fair guys what the fuck i am so much more core than him i deserve anal bead sponsorshiip dildo worship 666 satan die yourself cat slut trigger life

popeyesfriedchicken

• Rep: -250
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2009, 09:09:09 PM »
this is why i fucking hate little kids
ruining skateboarding completely

http://my.theberrics.com/profile/RonnieKessner?xg_source=activity

ey Guys im Ronnie Kessner and im 13 years old and i have been skating since i was basicly 1. I am from New Jersey and im sponsored by DESCENDANT CLOTHING / C1RCA FOOTWEAR / BORDZ SKATESHOP. I live for skating. I have been in a lot of skate contests and have always done pretty well in them. Right about now whenevr i go out and skate im getting filmed. we've made a few videos/video parts for me and they've come out great!
Traveling is a lot of fun and i would go anywhere just to throw down my board and skate.I was working on a video last summer and unfortunately i broke my wrist while filming for it. The video got cut short a little bit because of my wrist but its on my page so check it out...
I will be making more videos soon and will be sending them out to some pretty big companies! I have to thank Jesus Christ for all of this and for giving me the ability to even stand on a board. I also have to thank my brother and my parents for supporting me!

FAG

Favorite Music
    >Hawk Nelson
    >Redeem
    >Relient K
    >Two thirty eight
    > soo many more.

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!? WHO HAS HEARD OF ANY OF THOSE BANDS?!?!?!?

heres the fucking gay videos he posted

this kid is such a cocky asshole i fucking hate what skateboarding has turned into i knew kids who were pretty weak like all about sponsorship but this kid takes the fucking cake. what an asshole.

surprised a kid that young would be into two thirty eight..  they're actually really damn good.  when i was 16 or so they played at this club where i live (pensacola, florida) and gave away a nice guitar to this girl i knew for her birthday.  randomness. 

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2009, 09:25:10 PM »
i accidentally got roped to this hawk nelson concert when I was 15 by this one Jesus freak girl that was hot.

I threw a water bottle at the singer
if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2009, 04:34:19 PM »
here is a new one
his name is Marquis King
hes a fucking asshole who posts his gay "TC MIXTAPE" on my page every fucking day
he even comes on here to spam his fucking gay video
fuck this guy
he says to me "if you can watch that video and call it bad skating i dont know whats wrong with you. but to each is own i guess. koston and berra said i am good so you are wrong." straight up.

http://my.theberrics.com/profile/MarquisKing

thats his page
fucking asshole

cocky prick

he tries to act all humble but if he really didnt give a shit what i think he wouldnt have posted his gay ass videos on my page 18,000 times and then came at me with that reply, and then POSTED HIS VIDEO ANOTHER FUCKING TIME. holy fuck these kids are blowing it.

Elmo!

• Rep: -22
  • laugh like they all did
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2009, 05:17:30 PM »
shut the fuck up ho. no one cares about you or these kids, get a life. move out ya moms basement, get married, have kids, and leave us alone
303 is a fag, i saw him sniffin cotg's dick rag

13callsBS

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2009, 09:59:42 PM »
The first kid seemed like a prick, but I'm his age and he had shit I'm nowhere close to learning.

apow

• Rep: 78
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2009, 01:28:08 AM »

Elmo!

• Rep: -22
  • laugh like they all did
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2009, 11:34:53 AM »
i accidentally got roped to this hawk nelson concert when I was 15 by this one Jesus freak girl that was hot.

I threw a water bottle at the singer
303 is a fag, i saw him sniffin cotg's dick rag