Author Topic: Shoplifting  (Read 8626 times)

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Shoplifting
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2009, 03:10:09 AM »
Stealing alcohol from bars you hate is always fun. When I get caught, I just escape in a helicopter. If they find me, I call in ANOTHER FUCKING HELICOPTER.

sk8nappreciate

• Rep: -21
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2009, 04:53:30 AM »
HAHA.

I stole a pair of  es Koston 7's and a pair of Circa  AL 50's some trucks and a set of wrist bands from Zumiez

I just put the shoes in my back pack and dipseted.

that was when I was like 16. I stopped stealing when I was around 17, I'm 20 now.  Stupid shit.
That's real life bro, no sticking lollipops up your ass and licking jesus's butthole man. People are getting raped,murdered and visiting the berrics daily. Deal with it.

beardface

• Rep: 34
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2009, 04:58:14 AM »
i stole my supper yesterday because they took too long to take my money. fuck it.
She can't complain about it being gross- she's shooting pussy juice at your face.

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 458
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2009, 06:50:53 AM »
i stole my supper yesterday because they took too long to take my money. fuck it.

Oh the dine and dash? That I've done countless times. Obviously works better when the place is extremely crowded. Saturday night is good. What I do is get my food, and when you're ready, ask the waiter to get you some desert. So as soon as they leave I walk over to the bathroom, then just walk out of the restaurant. Then I drive home screaming.

nocomply

• Rep: 147
  • Handsome
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2009, 08:44:26 AM »
I used to be a pretty serious klepto. I feel bad about it now, but...
One time I walked into a drug store and just grabbed a whole rack of ray-bans from the check out counter and ran out. I got like 40 pair of glasses from that one.
I used to work at a golf course and it was my job to fill the soda machine. I would take about $20 - $100 per day from that machine for about two years. Never got caught.
At the same job the owners father lost his keys to the clubhouse. I found them and didn't tell anyone. We came back a few weeks later and stole 2 kegs, about 20 cases of beer, and every single bottle of liquor from the bar.
The first year I lived in Leadville, Colorado I stole food almost every day. Me and my friends would work as a team. One person would steal the pasta, one would steal the sauce, one wouyld steal the steaks, etc... we would eat well every night.
Car stereos
Tons of clothes and cd's
Back in the day before evey store had price scanners, you could pretty easily swap the price tag on things. You could get $50 jeans for $10.
When I worked at Chi-Chi's I stole a huge tank of Nitrous Oxide
My first IT job I stole about 10 laptops.

so much other shit I can't even remember. Wow I feel like a shitbag after writing all that.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2009, 10:01:58 AM »
Rusto,beer,magazines and mean streaks.

thank you home depot. It was fun for a few years but once i turned twenty i kinda decided graf had gotta go and some growing up had to happen.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2009, 11:42:16 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Oh the dine and dash? That I've done countless times. Obviously works better when the place is extremely crowded. Saturday night is good. What I do is get my food, and when you're ready, ask the waiter to get you some desert. So as soon as they leave I walk over to the bathroom, then just walk out of the restaurant. Then I drive home screaming.
ONe time I went to restaurant, gave my friend money to pay for the meal and left early, then he dined and dashed. I came in later and paid again because I felt all guilty. Ironically, this was around the time I used to shoplift condoms.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

crailtapper

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2009, 11:53:16 AM »
myself and 3 of my friends once dashed on this total fucking cunt of a waitress. she got our orders wrong twice and had the nerve to scoff at us like it was our fucking fault. she brought me one beer and i didn't see her for another hour. i wrote a note saying "get a new job, you bitch" and i walked right, through the door, and i walked right through the door.

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2009, 12:03:06 PM »
I was never too psyched on stealing, but i've been accessory to two amazing ones.

1. Wasted around 3am, wandering home to pass out, see this dude I barely know in the street, also wasted. He says, "Hey, do you like steaks? Come with me." Next thing I know, we're in his car with some other dude, driving so drunk, over curbs, sliding turns, tires screaming, just as absolutely blatant as you could possibly be and we were all laughing hysterically. Then, he's parked the car somewhere under some trees in an adjacent parking lot and we're walking toward this building, this restaurant...Dude's like, "Yea, this is totally cool, I used to work here." And then, somehow, we waltz right into the back of the place, are hanging out in the freezer, just stocking up on Filet Mignon's and shit, like 3 packages of steaks...Super casual, not trying to go fast at all. So we went to his apartment, fired up the George Foreman, feasted on steak and mustard fucked up drunk then passed out.

2. College break, split a 12 pack with my klepto homie, got my mom to drop us off at the bar, proceeded to increase our drunk. The bar was super busy and at some point dude sniped a bottle of wine from behind the bar and got it into his hoodie while the bartenders weren't paying attention. Some time later, we find someone willing to drive us back to my parent's house and we're trying to leave, but suddenly my friend has disappeared after saying he was going to take a piss. I called him to find out what's up and he's all jittery and excited like, "bring the car around the back, bring the car around the back!"
so we pull up there, and homie comes running out from the shadows with 3 full cases of beer in his arms, throws them in the car then we drive away, so psyched. Apparently, he decided to pee outside and found the storage area unlocked and couldn't resist.

Once we got home, we tried to drink the wine and immediately spilled the whole bottle on the floor. The next morning my mom said, "Where the hell did all this beer come from?!?"  I just told her the truth and she was a little bummed.
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

nocomply

• Rep: 147
  • Handsome
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2009, 12:31:34 PM »
one of the first times I got drunk a friend and I were walking around town and we walked past the liquor store. It was like 3 am. I threw a rock through the glass door. The alarm went off. I expected the rock to smash all of the glass out of the window, but it put a perfect rock shaped hole on the glass.  I had to kick all the remianing glass out. I grabbed two cases of bud bottles. and started running. I tripped and fell while running at a full dash and smashed the cases. I left them and got nothing from the whole deal.

popeyesfriedchicken

• Rep: -250
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2009, 03:32:53 PM »
when me and my friend were in middle school we would steal the fuck out of shit anywhere in the mall.  which you would think would have the best security.  we would go to whatever store had the largest black bag (so you couldn't see what was in it), and at the time that happened to be radio shack and use that.  we could steal anything that was on a shelf in a store (big toys, etc.).  and then just walk around the sensor.  this was before they would use computers and tags and everything. 

vince the stud

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -202
  • 4Q
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2009, 04:32:11 PM »
one time i stole a 17 inch machete.
when i was younger i stole a buch of useless shit at walmart. but now im pass 18 i stoped all that and now i look back at it  and find it pretty stupid.
tricks are for kids , style is forever

Gnarbys

« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2009, 06:10:52 PM »
If you have to steal gear, keep it classy, keep it at Zumiez or any other chain that is not owned by skaters. Stealing from the local Mom+Pop stores is pretty rough. There is a reason there are so many Zumiez around, so steal from there and feel no guilt. It's the Walmart of skate shops.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2009, 06:42:05 PM »
The first thing I got caught shoplifting was a fuckin cassette copy of Weird Al's "bad hair day". The second thing I got caught shop-lifting was a yo-yo from this shitty little stand at the mall that sold nothing but yo-yo's, the dude left to take a shit and left a little note saying "please don't take anything" but I did anyway like an asshole. He caught up to me and my friends outside, 2 of my friends got away but two of us got caught. He took the yo-yo's back and I had to sit in this security office for 2 hours while they called my house where no one was home. I eventually just had to walk home empty-handed.

I've stolen more things on accident, just absent mindedly wandering out with some shit in my hand than I have intentionally. I don't think I've stolen anything since becoming an active member in the work-force, and don't know if I care to ever again.
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

Carrolls Chesthairs

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2009, 07:07:23 PM »
Expand Quote
What's the shoe swap?

I think stealing is pretty shitty and I never do it. The closest I get is looting antiquities from other people's property. And sometimes using a tool from Home Depot once and returning it.
[close]
put your shoes into the shoe box then put on the new ones and walk out with them on.

oh woops nvm.
i went in with a koston 6 box that had old shitty shoes inside. and I randomly had a circa bag so i put the shoes in. told the guys i was at a skateshop earlier and wanted to check the pricing. then i put the old shitty shoes inside the new box and put the new shoes in my koston6 box.

sorry for the confusion

kilgore.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2009, 07:43:39 PM »
when i was into graffiti i'd steal all kinds of paint, markers, and the like. i used to steal literally over 500 dollars worth of stuff from american apparel at a time. this is no exaggeration. the one in dallas had no cameras and usually one employee working. i would dump the shit in the car i stole and walk right back and get it. i was a real kleptomaniac for about 2 years. i'd steal any type of clothing, from anywhere. not skate shops that were not corporate or anythign like that. i steal all of my books and cds, but those are harder now. i dont steal from peoples houses, never have and never will. i steal polaroids weekly from wal mart. i steal girls anal virginitys and if i'm lucky sometimes the vagina virginity. i used to go to wal mart, steal clothes then take them to another wal mart and say i forgot the receipt and get gift cards and use that for buying food. when i lived next door to a mcdonalds i would basically steal soft drinks hourly. mcdonalds was like my fridge, i'd just go and refill the same cup every day for months. i'd steal toilet paper from any bathroom i could find. and on and on and on. i feel no regret for anything i've ever stolen and never will, i choose my victims wisely.
No holds barred, til labias say "free us"
then its straight to your kids' school, wine coolers in the Prius

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2009, 07:56:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
What's the shoe swap?

I think stealing is pretty shitty and I never do it. The closest I get is looting antiquities from other people's property. And sometimes using a tool from Home Depot once and returning it.
[close]
put your shoes into the shoe box then put on the new ones and walk out with them on.

[close]
oh woops nvm.
i went in with a koston 6 box that had old shitty shoes inside. and I randomly had a circa bag so i put the shoes in. told the guys i was at a skateshop earlier and wanted to check the pricing. then i put the old shitty shoes inside the new box and put the new shoes in my koston6 box.

sorry for the confusion

every time I buy or come upon new shoes at the shop, I leave my old ones in the box and leave em' at the shop anyway just to fuck with the employees so they think soeone shoplifted

I usually get an angry "ohhhh, Eric" text on my phone later that day or the next
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

milpool

• Rep: 20
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2009, 08:09:11 PM »
Whenever i go into walmart i usually steal something, a pack of gum or a magazine. When i was younger i used to steal quite a lot. Certain stores it was just too easy to take a shirt or something. I've also dine and dashed at multiple chinese food buffets. I was with a group of friends at the Mandarin once, and i walked out when i was done eating. I guess the waiter noticed one person was missing, and wouldn't let my friends leave. Eventually somebody payed for me and they got out. I actually felt like a big asshole after that.

The only time i got caught was at sears getting clothes for prom. I managed to make it out with a $150 pair of pants, and we decided to go to another store after. One of my friends got caught, and they searched all of our bags. It was actually super shitty cause i would've got away if we didnt decide to keep stealing. Security let me go for some reason, so ive been holding back on the shoplifting since then.

Mad Lauder

• Rep: 37
  • RIP SLIM DUNKIN
    • THEWORST avatar image
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2009, 12:36:21 PM »
I used to steal alot when I was a kid.
I mean alot.
My earliest stealing memory was taking Pokemon cards from this dude I didn't like.
Now when I heard of them I was excited cause I always used to play pokemon blue version on my Gameboy.
So I thought the cards were so awesome.
But I didn't have any and everyone else did.
So I stole them for the kid i didn't like, rite out of his bookbag.
He found out later cause I showed him all the cards I had and he realized they were his.
The next one I remember was stealing this kid I was cool with's gameboy.
It was bold red and so sick.
But I guess I was known for stealing shiz so his mom asked me did I have it and I gave it back to him.
One of the theft job's I like the most was stealing Yu-Gi-Oh cards.
Id steal them rite out of my classmates bookbags.
I got a blue eye's white dragon (That one was tough to steal)
And I also stole multiple booster packs from target and stuff.
All together I had about 300 cards and I only bought one booster pack.
And I stole Pokemon gold version.
I finished it and gave it back to the kid.
And possibly my best theft was a silver Gameboy SP.
But I threw it in the garbage out of fear of getting caught.
I dont recall ever putting on anything Southpole in my life.
http://soundcloud.com/theworst

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
  • Free Max B
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2009, 02:19:42 PM »
i steal about as much as i can. i got caught once for stealing a used morrissey cd, that was a funny story actually.

IRAK UBUY.

FREE MAX B

Miadaskate

• Rep: 1
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2009, 02:55:22 PM »
When I was in highschool, I stole Zero's "Thrill Of It All" from my local shop. It didn't have the slipcover, it was just the VHS cassette. I was so stoked on that video, I still am. I looked everywhere trying to find my own copy, and I figured that this was the only way. At the time, the shop didn't have cameras or anything. So when the employees were distracted, I just took the video and put it in my pocket (I guess I had some baggy-type pants with big pockets), held my board in front of it, and just walked out. I felt cool at the time, but like 5 or 6 years later Zero released the DVD boxset and I bought that too. So now I feel pretty shitty about it, especially when it's the only skateshop I ever go to. I hope Jamie doesn't read this...
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 03:22:04 PM by Miadaskate »

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2009, 03:05:29 PM »
a pack of halls from a convience store when i was like 16, that was really dumb and for no reason. i was in some hick town and i felt badass.

then the other time i can think of when i was 19 or 20 i stole a chocolate milk from quizno's at like 3 am after going to the grimiest bar in town, i was being such a dickhead to the guy working because he wouldnt let me take a piss. i tried to steal like 4 of the chocolate milks and then he said "put those back i see you take those" and i put 3 of the 4 back and he didnt notice. then i went back to my friend's house and passed out and i forgot to put the milk in the fridge so it was all for fuckin nothing. i really wanted to drink it warm but i just couldnt.

the other time was a few months ago, i needed to get a lighter from the store, and the dude working was nowhere to be found. i was literally yelling for someone to come, and i even heard thier phone ring for their upstairs apartment, and then heard it get picked up. i just wanted to buy the lighter i really didnt want to steal it, but now they put the fucking lighters AND smokes behind those stupid "power wall" things, well at this store they did anyway.  actually i think it was papers that i needed not a lighter cause i think the lighters are kept up front. anyway no one was coming after like 5 minutes of me yelling so i just took a mars bar and left. i could have taken so much more but i fucking hate thiefs and i just really felt pissed.

dont steal kids, that is what assholes do.

PFIASB

• Rep: -55
  • Formerly Elmo!
« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2009, 03:06:32 PM »

blue eyes white dragon? thats weak.
i pickpocketed all 3 of the egyptian god cards
and i stole the exodia right leg and head so i would have the full set
i stole dark magicians, red eyes black dragons, and all that good shit

when i went to the yugioh movie with my friend they gave us a white packet and some of them would have the triple blue eyes white dragon.
i switched our packs and i ended up getting that bitch

i was the beset yugioh master in the citty, i only played for keeps and i stole a whole bunch of bitches cards for kicking their asses

BriDen

« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2009, 03:31:36 PM »
I feel obligated to add that I stole a Yu-Gi-Oh! shirt(with red eyes black dragon on the front) from the thrift store, but that doesn't count because it was run by a church.

Alaska

• Rep: -65
« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2009, 03:31:42 PM »
I'll only steal things from large companies and never anything major. If I go into a grocery store or a walgreens I'll grab a drink when I first come in and finish it before I leave. I'll do the same with food, but nothing more. Getting arrested for stealing some stupid shit isn't worth it.

If you're going to steal something just steal it. Don't try to somehow assuage the severity of what you're doing by throwing out a shitload of rationalizations.

beardface

• Rep: 34
« Reply #55 on: September 02, 2009, 03:36:38 PM »
when i was into graffiti i'd steal all kinds of paint, markers, and the like. i used to steal literally over 500 dollars worth of stuff from american apparel at a time. this is no exaggeration. the one in dallas had no cameras and usually one employee working. i would dump the shit in the car i stole and walk right back and get it. i was a real kleptomaniac for about 2 years. i'd steal any type of clothing, from anywhere. not skate shops that were not corporate or anythign like that. i steal all of my books and cds, but those are harder now. i dont steal from peoples houses, never have and never will. i steal polaroids weekly from wal mart. i steal girls anal virginitys and if i'm lucky sometimes the vagina virginity. i used to go to wal mart, steal clothes then take them to another wal mart and say i forgot the receipt and get gift cards and use that for buying food. when i lived next door to a mcdonalds i would basically steal soft drinks hourly. mcdonalds was like my fridge, i'd just go and refill the same cup every day for months. i'd steal toilet paper from any bathroom i could find. and on and on and on. i feel no regret for anything i've ever stolen and never will, i choose my victims wisely.
you are the kind of degenerate scumbag that i love and respect. i think we'd get along beautifully.
She can't complain about it being gross- she's shooting pussy juice at your face.

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2009, 05:44:27 PM »
i think stealing is lame too.  that said, we all do stupid shit in our youth..

the worst i did was steal a software program (Adobe Photoshop) from my college bookstore, then sell it on Ebay for like $600.  i felt pretty bad about it, to be honest.   i think that was the last thing i stole

i'm glad i can use Slap message board for atonement
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2009, 05:58:38 PM »
i dont know if i think stealing is bad, necessarily, and im not judging anybody who does it, but i've always just been scared of it and figured karma would work its magic on me eventually. and im not even into karma.

Mad Lauder

• Rep: 37
  • RIP SLIM DUNKIN
    • THEWORST avatar image
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2009, 06:48:52 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

when i went to the yugioh movie with my friend they gave us a white packet and some of them would have the triple blue eyes white dragon.

i was the beset yugioh master in the citty, i only played for keeps and i stole a whole bunch of bitches cards for kicking their asses

Dang dude I wasnt that good.
But this was when yu gi oh first came out and the strongest cards were exodia and blueyes.
And this was in a classroom full of kids.
hahaha I should have went to the move.
I always want the triple blue but no one had it.
I got the fake egyptian gods and a red eyes red dragon and all the toon cards.
I was so stoked when I stole those.
You should sell those cards they gotta be worth something.
I dont recall ever putting on anything Southpole in my life.
http://soundcloud.com/theworst

PFIASB

• Rep: -55
  • Formerly Elmo!
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2009, 07:13:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Dang dude I wasnt that good.
But this was when yu gi oh first came out and the strongest cards were exodia and blueyes.
And this was in a classroom full of kids.
hahaha I should have went to the move.
I always want the triple blue but no one had it.
I got the fake egyptian gods and a red eyes red dragon and all the toon cards.
I was so stoked when I stole those.
You should sell those cards they gotta be worth something.
i dont still have them, this is like 5-7 years ago....