Author Topic: Skating With a Hard-On  (Read 1583 times)

snickers

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -351
  • do you think this is a game?
Skating With a Hard-On
« on: September 03, 2009, 06:47:17 PM »
anyone here ever get a random boner while skating? i have a couple times. the one time that stands out was when i was 15. it was 100+ degrees out in los angeles and these two really hot girls were walking down the street in nothing but shorts and bikini tops. needless to say, my raging 15 year old hormones took control and i was soon pushing down the street with a fully erect penis. that was about 6 years ago and other instances of erections while skating have occured. do you guys have any stories on this subject you would like to share?
fatcockXL deserves to be mod on the strength of his name alone

TapLuxiferfet

Re: Skating With a Hard-On
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 06:49:50 PM »
Fuck yeah, especially if you got laid the night before, or you are thinking about some chick that is all over your nuts. Thats why you skate drunk so you no get one stiff ding ding.

PFIASB

• Rep: -55
  • Formerly Elmo!
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 06:55:23 PM »
Fuck yeah, especially if you got laid the night before, or you are thinking about some chick that is all over your nuts. Thats why you skate drunk so you no get one stiff ding ding.
you dont like chicks, your gay
First of All YOU don't Understand...

Most Satanists are in favor of womens rights, gay marriage, but against abortion. I admit there are some people who opt for abortion. Although the Satanic religion says not to engage in sexual behaviour unless shown the mating signal, there is nothing that says engageing in it before marriage is a sin. Same with homosexuality. We believe that the human must fulfill their physical needs in any way he sees fit. If you want a religion which grants freedom and pleasure, follow the Satanic Path.

i am a gay satanist and me and my boyfriend are engaged to be married we have costumised our rings to be inverted pentagrams with a black stone in the middle and a reapers left hand pointing at the stone on his but the right pointing at the stone on mine then for a our wedding we will get the other hand to complete the full set of hands. And no its not a bunch of crap jeeze i should smack you for that there are documentarys called the satanic bible!!! and anton lavey came up with the religion he is very very sacred to our religion…….

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 07:00:12 PM »
Nope
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

RightCoastBiased

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -56
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 07:04:11 PM »
I am usually skating with homies and that tends to negate the boner factor.

McCly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -12
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2009, 07:12:34 PM »
nah, i get too tired and sweaty to even consider popping a boner.

stabbin

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 07:20:24 PM »
I have no idea where on the board to post this so I'll drop it in here

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2009, 07:29:29 PM »
uninteresting topic. what i really want to know is if anyone of you guyz get arrival boners. like when your coming home from a trip, 15 minutes before you get to the city limits you get a flow of blood to the naughty bits... its like a sixth sense of penis... sort of along the lines of a dog waiting at the door for their master
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

James Joyce

• Rep: 46
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2009, 08:04:15 PM »
uninteresting topic. what i really want to know is if anyone of you guyz get arrival boners. like when your coming home from a trip, 15 minutes before you get to the city limits you get a flow of blood to the naughty bits... its like a sixth sense of penis... sort of along the lines of a dog waiting at the door for their master

I heard P@radox grip settles unbalances with your blood cells and changes the equilibrium of the nature of gravity for you. That's why I have P@radox grip wrapped around my wee wee whenever I go across the magical ley lines of mystical Candien cities (which causes this phenomenon). Calms me Salami stick in other words.
they're a whole gang of rag tag scalliwag's, but helga in the back is definitely in it for the strudels

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2009, 08:17:55 PM »
naturally

I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

James Joyce

• Rep: 46
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2009, 08:23:52 PM »
naturally

Not really considering P@radox is made from a single tear from Ari Gold's tear duct mixed with a drop of blood from our dear lord Odin. You cant make that shit outta deerhoof and sand.
they're a whole gang of rag tag scalliwag's, but helga in the back is definitely in it for the strudels

featuring

• Rep: -22
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2009, 08:44:53 PM »
Fail topic.
original

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 25
  • Keep It +
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2009, 10:56:31 PM »
just start walkin and carry your board in front of you like a text book, like all those awkward boners in science class.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2009, 04:28:10 AM »
I have no idea where on the board to post this so I'll drop it in here

I live there. The newly constructed bridges don't gallop at all. Snoooooorefest. Though this did happen a half block from my house

and within this song there's a pretty dope shoutout at :24-:32
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

ScreamingHand

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2009, 06:57:41 AM »
i once got a boner during a nose manny...

true story

Nic

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2009, 02:42:42 PM »
Not while skating, but one time their was this girl and she used to chew grizzly wintergreen and she said she'd show me her tits if I tried it so I did and about a minute in I started feeling all weird and woozy like I was gonna throw up. Then all of a suddens she's laughing because I popped a boner for no reason at all and I was so sick I didn't even bother to hide it. After about 5 minutes of a raging hard-on and feeling sick she just told me to go jack off in her bathroom because it was getting awkward. I was in there trying to wack it and waiting to puke and I suddenly got soft and threw up. I was sick the rest of the day I didn't get to see her tits and I realized chew makes me sick and horny.

Awesome day.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2009, 08:06:00 AM »
Were you chewing the chew?

crailtapper

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2009, 08:16:54 AM »
just start walkin and carry your board in front of you like a text book, like all those awkward boners in science class.

awkward? i used to be proud of my bonerz.

sven thorkel

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2009, 01:27:21 PM »
there was this scummy kid named sleeman who would get boners in class all the time and his choice of leg attire was sweatpants. once the flagpole was raised, this high school cool guy whose email name was zippomaster666 would make sleeman stand up, totally exposing his sweatpant tent to the whole class  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Bipsmound

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Turd Magazine avatar image
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2009, 01:45:02 PM »
Damn, looks like sleeman got burned by the zippomaster.

Mad Lauder

• Rep: 37
  • RIP SLIM DUNKIN
    • THEWORST avatar image
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2009, 01:50:24 PM »
Its happened and it's really distracting.
I dont recall ever putting on anything Southpole in my life.
http://soundcloud.com/theworst

anblue

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos, motherfucka
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2009, 01:51:06 PM »
i never got a boner while skating but skating with fresh cum dick is pretty rad
Who the fuck spends more than $5 at taco bell?
Being liked on slap is the only award

PFIASB

• Rep: -55
  • Formerly Elmo!
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2009, 02:01:08 PM »
how can you get a boner while skating? sure theres girls walking around but theres fat guys walking around too, just makes my penis shrink