3 (6.4%)
Ecstasy
8 (17%)
Tylenol
9 (19.1%)
Xanax/Other
19 (40.4%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: What kind of pills are you popping?  (Read 5113 times)

sven thorkel

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: What kind of pills are you popping?
« Reply #60 on: September 07, 2009, 08:47:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Why are the majority of pills listed on this poll painkillers? 
[close]
..because there easy to get?
[close]

not really, maybe in the US its different but I'm pretty sure I couldnt go into my doctors office and get xanax,oxycodin or morphine
[close]

here in the US, prescription drugs, painkillers in particular, are very easy to procure. Our government is a giant pharmaceutical corporation that exists only to dope the youth in a legal manner. shits fucked up.
[close]
That was an awesome "I don't know what I am talking about" rant. The government of the U.S. actually has less to do with our use of prescription drugs than most other countries. Other countries have systems where the government buys the pills in bulk, and get a major deal from the prescription companies, and then it is given it out to people. Its actually a pretty good system, considering that drugs cost about 10 to 100 times as much in our country because we don't have that system, and individuals have to pay for it themselves.
The fact that individuals have to pay for drugs themselves makes the drug companies very competitive in this country. They all compete to sell you on their drug. They advertize on TV, they try to do things for doctors so the doctor wil prescribe their drug first, and most. They will do anything to get a pill shoved down your throat, whether you need it or not, so they can make a profit. It has NOTHING to do with the government, unless you consider the fact that the government lets pharmaceutical companies run wild (you didn't think banks were the only ones, did you?) doing something. Of course, when there is a chance to change that, like with Obama's  *original* healthcare bill, people freak out and start going to rallies packing guns, scared of what the government is doing to limit the power of multinational exploitative corporations. Of course, the corporations are the ones "educating" them on the issues.

* And yes, I know Obama's new plan has taken out the part about large scale pharmaceutical bargaining. Its for 2 reasons- 1- too much resistance and crying about a deficit, that forced Obama to bargain with big pharma over the bill. 2- Obama is a pussy who doesn't have the balls to do the real right thing.
[close]

i'm not looking to debate, man. But you hit the nail on the head as to what i was meaning when you wrote "lets the pharmaceutical companies run wild." You crack me up sometimes dude, talk about a "rant" hahaha
[close]
I like the added shit talking after the fact. Still saying the government shoves pills down people's throats is a bit misleading. It often keeps them from hitting their mouths.

im sure the pharmaceutical companies do some heavy pocket padding when it comes to the FDA and some politicians who just cant pay the billz. that might be the prescription drug and government link dear watson 
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"

Quote from: PonyFAP
I don't know where you get your facts. The first generation of My Little Ponies were made by Hasbro, not the Khmer Rouge. And Hasbro hasn't made toys out of human skulls since the 1960's.

Tom Penny says: My 'ed systems!

odp

« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2009, 09:52:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Why are the majority of pills listed on this poll painkillers? 
[close]
..because there easy to get?
[close]

not really, maybe in the US its different but I'm pretty sure I couldnt go into my doctors office and get xanax,oxycodin or morphine
[close]

here in the US, prescription drugs, painkillers in particular, are very easy to procure. Our government is a giant pharmaceutical corporation that exists only to dope the youth in a legal manner. shits fucked up.
[close]
That was an awesome "I don't know what I am talking about" rant. The government of the U.S. actually has less to do with our use of prescription drugs than most other countries. Other countries have systems where the government buys the pills in bulk, and get a major deal from the prescription companies, and then it is given it out to people. Its actually a pretty good system, considering that drugs cost about 10 to 100 times as much in our country because we don't have that system, and individuals have to pay for it themselves.
The fact that individuals have to pay for drugs themselves makes the drug companies very competitive in this country. They all compete to sell you on their drug. They advertize on TV, they try to do things for doctors so the doctor wil prescribe their drug first, and most. They will do anything to get a pill shoved down your throat, whether you need it or not, so they can make a profit. It has NOTHING to do with the government, unless you consider the fact that the government lets pharmaceutical companies run wild (you didn't think banks were the only ones, did you?) doing something. Of course, when there is a chance to change that, like with Obama's  *original* healthcare bill, people freak out and start going to rallies packing guns, scared of what the government is doing to limit the power of multinational exploitative corporations. Of course, the corporations are the ones "educating" them on the issues.

* And yes, I know Obama's new plan has taken out the part about large scale pharmaceutical bargaining. Its for 2 reasons- 1- too much resistance and crying about a deficit, that forced Obama to bargain with big pharma over the bill. 2- Obama is a pussy who doesn't have the balls to do the real right thing.
[close]

i'm not looking to debate, man. But you hit the nail on the head as to what i was meaning when you wrote "lets the pharmaceutical companies run wild." You crack me up sometimes dude, talk about a "rant" hahaha
[close]
I like the added shit talking after the fact. Still saying the government shoves pills down people's throats is a bit misleading. It often keeps them from hitting their mouths.

shit talking. haha, dude, you see the "hahaha?" smoke some of your chillout weed, guy. legalized dope dude, benzos, children legally allowed to take "medicine" for all sorts of "disorders," that's shoving shit down peoples throats. FDA approved!!!

TMZ

• Rep: -15
« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2009, 07:20:02 PM »
i'm getting 4 adderall this week. i dont know how many to take at once. help.

Nautical J

• Rep: 3
  • BOO YAH
« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2009, 08:38:53 PM »
i'm getting 4 adderall this week. i dont know how many to take at once. help.

you take one a day

I'm prescribed to adderall and honestly, fuck all the ADD naysayers. Before I got prescribed with ADD two years ago, I was a functioning mess. I would constantly lose everything, have zero motivation for school and in most of my classes I felt like I had been absent the day before because the material was so foreign to me. Since I still did well in school with natural smarts and bullshit, I didn't get prescribed till really late in the game; but, once I started with adderall I gained a level head and tasks that are simple for others finally became simple for me. Also, come finals and midterms you know I'm stacking chedduh!

lurk daddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -464
  • put the FU back in fun
« Reply #64 on: September 18, 2009, 12:21:11 AM »
no need to "pop" pills when u can just snort them.. its works better and hits up quicker.

i have a date with xanax tommarow
IF YOU HAVE SEX ONCE, YOU GET HERPES. IF YOU DO COKE ONCE, YOU DIE AND LOSE YOUR JOB.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2009, 03:28:38 AM »
everyone i knew growing up did drugs, the only people i know as adults who've ruined their lives with drugs are the ones who got into prescription meds

shits pure evil and will have you acting like an asshole

GnArcIsSisTic

« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2009, 05:08:31 AM »
i was wondering if anyone's ever taken thc pills and what their opinions on them were?

ahlee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 482
« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2009, 05:20:51 AM »
pills are the worst, i've had to take people to the emergency room for xanax way too many times, it gets old.

i'll eat adderalls on occasion so i can drink all night though. those are super cool

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2009, 05:47:54 AM »
no need to "pop" pills when u can just snort them.. its works better and hits up quicker.

i have a date with xanax tommarow
Eats up your nasal cavity though.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #69 on: September 18, 2009, 06:17:18 AM »
pills are the worst, i've had to take people to the emergency room for xanax way too many times, it gets old.

i'll eat adderalls on occasion so i can drink all night though. those are super cool

xanax is awful shit, i feel sorry for any family that has to go through having a xanax addict in it. completely ruins people. i hate that shit.

nocomply

• Rep: 147
  • Handsome
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #70 on: September 18, 2009, 06:17:59 AM »
everyone i knew growing up did drugs, the only people i know as adults who've ruined their lives with drugs are the ones who got into prescription meds

qft

I'm popping nexium. Keeping that acid reflux in check.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #71 on: September 18, 2009, 06:25:29 AM »
dont even get me going on this. i fucking hate pills that shit fucks you up worse than anything else in the world cause its legal and doctors tell you to take the shit. so fucked. i would say prescribing weed is like a billion times better for someone than any of this shit. fucking pfizer billionaire scam artist cunts. fuck. side effects include cutting your fucking dick off.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #72 on: September 18, 2009, 07:33:33 AM »
the drug companys are the biggest pushers and they use the street model that you see in drug education films which ironically doesn't actually happen on the street

feeling stressed? oh well just try some of these, they will have you feeling great. oh no, they aren't dangerous at all. here just have these for free to try them...

it's sad state and then after you like them they get you on the monthly hook up through your insurance company and you just become a shitty shell of the person you used to be where all your worst qualities dominate and everything that was good about you slowly fades away.

and the worst thing about it is that it's socially acceptable. you can at work say "wow, that meeting was brutal, i think i need a xanax" and that's not awkward at all but trying saying "i think i need a bowl" or "i think i need a line" that shit doesn't fly and those things are no where near as dangerous.

GnArcIsSisTic

« Reply #73 on: September 18, 2009, 07:37:10 AM »
"i think i need a line" that shit doesn't fly and those things are no where near as dangerous.

i'd be careful there...

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #74 on: September 18, 2009, 07:40:47 AM »
Expand Quote
"i think i need a line" that shit doesn't fly and those things are no where near as dangerous.
[close]

i'd be careful there...

no that shit is real dangerous and i never cared for it, but i've known tons of people who had problems with it and recovered. i was just making the point that xanax is much worst but socially doesn't have a junkie drug stigma which it should. it's as bad as heroin, crystal or crack in my book.

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • computer says no
« Reply #75 on: September 18, 2009, 07:49:05 AM »
Before the date-rapers went and started ruining girls lives with roofies, I used to like to take one, cut it into halves, take one half and drink two beers while watching TV. I was a fucking stumbling pile of shit but it was fun if there was nothing to do, especially when I lived in the country.

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #76 on: September 18, 2009, 10:39:11 AM »
its beginning to look a lot like....

now only if i could get a hold of some gleemonex for pets...

This is a pill, for the world...that gives worms...to ex girlfriends!

One of cinema's finest moments, no doubt.

Also, pills are fucked up. I only consume aspirin if my head is caving in or a decongestant/cough suppressant when I get Swine Flu. 

Will never do chemical shit (except acid). Seen too many folks get really twisted up and out of control eating all those prescription downers.

Fuck all that for real, all I gotta do to get irie is blaze some sensimilla and chant down Babylon.
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2009, 10:44:39 AM »
last night i tried percoset for the first time, took one pill that was 15mg, which isnt much. i had like 16 beers which is a lot for me, so i was just feeling really drunk/good. anybody mess with this stuff? i dont really plan on doing it again, but i'd like to know how fucked it actually is and what it was supposed to do to me since i cant really tell.

Narcissus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
« Reply #78 on: September 18, 2009, 10:46:34 AM »
side effects include cutting your fucking dick off.

Sig'd. Too real.
i saw my grandma bail off a 4 set once in my house and she even got up and came to red lobster after.
Quote from: The Kitten!
get wasted and pass out.

Brewseph

« Reply #79 on: September 18, 2009, 11:58:34 AM »
My opinion on Xanax is that its a pill you really really want to be careful with, those things have the ability to make you loose mental control if your not use to them....  For me Its always been about taking opiates/painkillers.  I can always take those and have full control of what im doing, and if you have a female the sex is AMAZING when your on painkillers, you can last FOREVER,  I love it. 

sparksandblood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #80 on: September 18, 2009, 12:38:20 PM »
xanax, the blackout pill
It was seriously like seeing Jesus on a skateboard.

odp

« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2009, 02:22:56 PM »
last night i tried percoset for the first time, took one pill that was 15mg, which isnt much. i had like 16 beers which is a lot for me, so i was just feeling really drunk/good. anybody mess with this stuff? i dont really plan on doing it again, but i'd like to know how fucked it actually is and what it was supposed to do to me since i cant really tell.

if you're going to mess around, i suggest not drinking. For no other reason than that a decent dosage of the stuff, say 15-30mg, from a sober point, will get you jammed out of your mind the first couple of times it hits your system. You will float, my friend, your sofa will be the clouds. Make yourself puke at the onset of any nausea or stomach aching. the vomiting will be momentary and instantly the nausea will subside.

from what i've seen, these things can quickly become a bad habit and hold vast potential to ruin lives. maybe you know yourself well enough at this point in life to say "hey, i get addicted to things easily and shouldn't do these." or mabye it's like "hey, i'm in control..."

good luck!

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #82 on: September 18, 2009, 03:14:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

if you're going to mess around, i suggest not drinking. For no other reason than that a decent dosage of the stuff, say 15-30mg, from a sober point, will get you jammed out of your mind the first couple of times it hits your system. You will float, my friend, your sofa will be the clouds. Make yourself puke at the onset of any nausea or stomach aching. the vomiting will be momentary and instantly the nausea will subside.

from what i've seen, these things can quickly become a bad habit and hold vast potential to ruin lives. maybe you know yourself well enough at this point in life to say "hey, i get addicted to things easily and shouldn't do these." or mabye it's like "hey, i'm in control..."

good luck!

yeah i definitely dont need any new vices in my life, it just kind of happened last night. not trying to get into pills, addiction is easy as hell.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • tiger style
« Reply #83 on: September 18, 2009, 04:16:36 PM »
stay away from the prescription pills

weed, acid, x, shroom, herb, booz

sure why not, all that shit is managable, fun and easy to walk away from

coke, crack, prescription pills, crystal, heroin, ect... junkie shit that just not worth it

loophole

« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2009, 04:28:21 PM »
i got a whole couple dozen vicodins from a few weeks ago when i hurt my foot (insurance paid for it). the pain went away after two days, and now i'm makin money.

east is in the house

« Reply #85 on: September 18, 2009, 05:10:46 PM »
i was wondering if anyone's ever taken thc pills and what their opinions on them were?

merinol? over-rated and expensive as shit. I got some for free, took about an hour to kick in and was more mellow than splitting a small joint between four people. you're better off just smoking a bowl.

as for perscription pills....

I had friends who got into that shit in high school, went off to college and dropped out because of the addictions. most people I know who were into the opiate scene moved onto the real deal....shits fucking depressing to see a community of smart, once-motivated people turn into junkies and theives.

toque

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
    • Portmanteau avatar image
« Reply #86 on: September 18, 2009, 08:30:16 PM »
me and my friends found this weird market where you can get sex pills.  do you think they will get us high?  we are going to try them tonight...

wheee!

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • computer says no
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2009, 05:38:24 AM »

popeyesfriedchicken

• Rep: -250
« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2009, 01:03:38 PM »
for those of you that like painkillers...  try suboxin.  they give it to people that were/are addicted to opiates.  a quarter of one pill will fuck you up good for over 12 hours, and one pill is only about 20 bucks.  my friend does them all the time.  i did half of one a few times and i was fucked up for over a day.  literally.  went to sleep and woke up still feeling it.  not something i like to do all the time but it's cheap. 

Brewseph

« Reply #89 on: September 22, 2009, 12:02:05 PM »
Suboxone just leads you down that junkie path faster bro, if you can, stay as far away from those things as possible, your better off just pounding brews and smoking trees. I honestly hate the fact that im drawn to painkillers but its just one of those things that you dont understand the reality of until its too late.