3 (6.4%)
Ecstasy
8 (17%)
Tylenol
9 (19.1%)
Xanax/Other
19 (40.4%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: What kind of pills are you popping?  (Read 5114 times)

rawbertson.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: What kind of pills are you popping?
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2009, 12:17:32 PM »
stay away from the prescription pills

weed, acid, x, shroom, herb, booz

sure why not, all that shit is managable, fun and easy to walk away from

coke, crack, prescription pills, crystal, heroin, ect... junkie shit that just not worth it

hahahaha ecstacy is no way good for you hahahaha that has got to be one of the worst shit will fuck up your spine

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2009, 04:38:02 PM »
youre right in the sense that ecstasy is not good for you. but the whole thing about the spine is a myth, your doctor will confirm that.
"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #92 on: September 22, 2009, 04:49:15 PM »
youre right in the sense that ecstasy is not good for you. but the whole thing about the spine is a myth, your doctor will confirm that.
What about burning holes in your brain?
I've never touched it, but the reason I am freaked out is that come-down depression hits me hard. Its the biggest reason I don't touch coke, aside from how terrible it is for you, because the come down isn't worth the high for me. I've heard ecstasy is much worse because you blow out your ceratonin reserve and don't have any of the usual "happy" chemicals left in your brain. Sounds terrible to me. But whatever, not gonna judge you for what you like if you like it and aren't addicted.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

popeyesfriedchicken

• Rep: -250
« Reply #93 on: September 22, 2009, 06:45:35 PM »
when i got busted with pot part of my probation terms was to go to this outpatient "drug rehab."  it was regular.  i remember smoking weed right after i'd sit through the three hour sessions.  but anyways, ecstasy is one of the worst drugs for you brain damage wise besides meth.  one use of x is the same damage as 10 uses of cocaine.  i've tried it a few times, loved it, but will never do it again because of this fact.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #94 on: September 22, 2009, 10:07:36 PM »
Isn't drug testing part of rehab?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
« Reply #95 on: September 23, 2009, 12:54:40 AM »
i know this post is kind of regular since im not citing medical sources, but this is pretty much the gist.

turkeylurkey, if you would prefer citations ill try and find them for you, but here is pretty much what i have found to be the argument against E creating "holes in the brain":

The “holes in the brain” scan conducted on MDMA users does not reveal actual physical holes or missing tissue in the brain. What it reveals is blood flow activity, and the “holes” represent areas in the brain where less blood is present or traveling. Of course, this means that in those particular areas, serotonin chemicals, serotonin receptor sites, neurotransmitters, and other parts of normal brain functions are not as active as they should be. Such a lack of blood flow can be caused, however, by anything as simple as staying up all night, meaning a brain scan conducted on just a weary person can reveal “holes” in some areas of the brain. Keep in mind the possibility that the MDMA users who had their brains scanned may have been poly-drug users, and the potential effects of those other drugs on their brains. There is also no conclusive data yet to suggest that the decreased blood flow will never pick up again. There have been no human studies yet to prove that the brain damage caused by MDMA will remain permanent, or how problematic such damage may be on the person's daily function.

http://www.leshengliu.com/Drug%20Publications%20Ecstasy%20Debunking%20Myths.html
"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #96 on: September 23, 2009, 07:28:32 AM »
i'm not saying x is healthy, i'm saying it's less dangerous than the others i mentioned because it's not the kind of thing you can become adicted to like acid and pretty much everyone i know did it for a while, no one had permenant problems because of it and everyone pretty quit it after a while. it's not one of those drugs that will get you addicted and make your life shit. it's more of a party drug that people mess with when they go out to have a good time.