Author Topic: friends with benefits/ casual relationships  (Read 7480 times)

Bklynbank

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -1
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
friends with benefits/ casual relationships
« on: August 12, 2006, 12:13:59 PM »
who here has made this work for more than a month? not to be selfish or  anything, i just hate sharing a girl with other dicks even though we havent hooked up with anyone else yet

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
Re: friends with benefits/ casual relationships
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2006, 12:15:38 PM »
pretty e-tarded idea.

uruguay

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2006, 12:19:34 PM »
uh, the real key here would be to realize that you obviously don't want a "casual relationship".  sounds like you want a girlfriend but without all the work.  like pussy that falls on you whenever you want but doesn't touch anyone else.  that's pretty hard to come by, my friend.

roulette

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2006, 12:29:50 PM »
yup, quit being a bitch and marry one

roulette

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2006, 12:31:27 PM »
ha but im the same way

Bklynbank

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2006, 12:32:42 PM »
nah actually i was ready for a real relationship, weve been friends for like 4 years and she just got out of like a sick 3 year of and on relationship with a total dick, she said she doesnt want one and were also going to different colleges  i dono im just wondering how far this could go

Bklynbank

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2006, 12:35:51 PM »
i know she really likes me,sex is good,  i guess she just doesnt want us to end horribly if we got into a real relationship, i have no fucking idea, girls are fucking stupid

roulette

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2006, 12:38:06 PM »
be cool, brief, and let her know you could handle a serious relationship because your a real man, and dont call her too much. 

roulette

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2006, 12:39:27 PM »
there like animals, you have to find a path of communication that they respond too, hit and miss, if your already fucking her than you prolly have a few chances

clientele.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
  • SLAP
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2006, 12:58:40 PM »
i gets mine.

SLAP is for the haters.

max power

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2006, 04:36:36 PM »
  i dono im just wondering how far this could go
not very far if neither of you is willing to commit to anything. that 'friends with benefits' shit doesn't exist because someone always ends up being bummed out.

edit: i wrote either instead of neither
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 06:43:12 PM by max power »

Bklynbank

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2006, 11:27:23 PM »
i know, and shes obsessed with me also, calls me all the time, told her parents about me? wants to hang out alot. She seems to be just scared of the title. I asked her if shes worried she will hookup with other losers back at school, she never gave me a clear answer. Ill wait this out till september but like i really dont like to be fucked with emotionally even though i wanna still be with her. i need to go skate

rhp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3
    • my site avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2006, 11:42:13 PM »

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
  • tiger style
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2006, 06:44:51 AM »
I always thought that having a 3 some with someone when your in a serious relationship is such a bad idea because you might ruin the relationship but with this setup you don't have to sweat that. You should work that angle and see if she is down. If nothing else you will scratch a hella fun item off the "you should do before you get married" list.

I actually had a friends with benifits type setup with this girl for about 8 months to a year. She was pretty and we had good chemistry but she just got out of a long relationship with this guy and I wasn't looking for a serious relationship at all. At that point I had never really dated yet and didn't want to. She actually told me that she was attracted to me because I was so anti-dating. Sometimes I would see her out and ask her if she wanted to hook up later and she would be like "hey the nights early, if you still want me to come when you get home call." It was fucking awsome, like get laid insurance. Could hang out and play the numbers all night and still got something to fall back on. After about a year or so she stopped answering the late night request and that was it but it was really cool while it lasted. We never actually hung out during the day light and she would always come over and then split right after we hooked up. Never stayed the night or anything. I don't think I ever saw her in the day light and we never did anything together, no movies, no watching TV, no going to eat, nothing but hooking up. The guy she was dating for years right before we started messing around was actually a childhood friend of mine who I ran into out at the bars when I went to college and he was always with this hot girl who was his high school sweet heart. I was always attracted to her but didn't want to cross that line. She used to come to party's at my house late when they were dating and want to hook up but I would say no and then not be able to sleep kind of thing. One night a friend of mine came by who knew what was up and told me that she was out looking for me and had broke up with her boyfriend. I went out and found her and then it was on for like a year or so.

I wish I had a disaster story for you but my freinds with benifits setup was fucking killer but I wouldn't have dated anyone at that time, there were too many girls at the school I went too and it seemed like everyone was cheating anyway so this just made more sense to me.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 06:57:18 AM by Sleazy »

syn

• Rep: 5
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2006, 07:04:19 AM »
I reckon you should change the topic title to "Booty call tales"
Skateboarding has already been bought, sold, packaged and sailed down the river. We were just too busy being cool to notice - Vibetek

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2006, 02:40:26 PM »
They never really work.  I've had a few that lasted for months, but after that, we end up hating each other.

Mizzork

« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2006, 03:59:09 PM »
I had one of these last for about 6 months.  It was kinda funny because we went out for about 6 months, but I was too jealous/possessive for her so we broke up.  After we broke up, we still went at it and hung out and probably had more fun than when we were actually going out since there weren't any strings attached.  Now, we're both married and we're still friends.  I remember she sent me a card after we broke up that said I was the best ex-boyfriend she ever had.

Bklynbank

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2006, 08:43:52 PM »
i really have no idea what will happen i hope if we do stop hooking up we will still stay friends, shes really cool just to hang out with and talk to. I go to school in manhattan and she goes to school 5 hours away at penn state its fucked up im gonna try and visit her a few times i just dont wanna see her end up with some dickhead from pa, i hate all these abercrombie dudes who have no brain nor sense of humor, its probably inevitable were gonna hook up with other people unless she totally realizes that she wants to be with me, u ever like get that feeling that like "woah i could totally fuck another girl right about now, but im just not feeling it" i dono i got a few weeks to either finish this shit or choose to continue this over school time i kinda feel that were already a serious couple she just hates having a title and being told shes in a relationship, bitches man

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 255
  • tiger style
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2006, 05:26:01 AM »
sounds like you are too attached for friends with benifits. I would recomend staying away completely for a while because it's only a matter of time before you see her with a guy (or are there when one calls, or whatever) and he will seem like a tool to you know matter who he is because he isn't you. There won't be a guy out there good enough to replace you when you have feelings for a girl.

Also, if there is any chance of her wanting to get back together, the quickest way to find out is to blow her off. If you give her all the benifits without her having to commit you will most certainly be in the friend category, chris rock's "dick in a glass case" for use in emergencys.

Bklynbank

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2006, 02:54:16 PM »
word

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -937
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2006, 11:30:25 PM »
You sound kind of attached. That shit is dangerous. Make your feelings clear. I got fucked by a situation like this. Started hooking up with one of my best friends. At first we were just having fun, she had a boyfriend in Italy who she met while abroad. That obviously failed and she started acting really attached to me, so I let myself grow attached to her. Then one night I called her and told her that it would be cool if she could come hang out after I finished writing my senior thesis because it was driving me insane. Instead she came over, dumped me, broke my fucking heart, and then tried to downplay all the shit because we never had an official title. Then she got drunk with my oblivious roommates while I sat in my room dying and attempting to finish my thesis. I guess my point to this is that if you want something with this girl, you better make it clear, because some chicks will use the lack of a title as an easy way to fuck you over
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Bklynbank

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2006, 10:07:31 PM »
bringing back this thread may be super gay, but after 3 weeks of being apart she told me she feels sorry for not being able to see me and having no time outside of studying for school, this stuff could be total bs i dono but we have decided to stop seeing each other ....pretty much sucks

dalycitymassive

• Rep: -2
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2006, 11:10:59 PM »
women...

what an abortion!

• Rep: 0
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2006, 11:59:31 PM »
treat a whore like a lady and a lady like a whore, it's the secret to getting women.

eight oh eight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 176
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2006, 12:40:44 AM »
at one piont i tried the friends with benefits with my ex of three years.  from my perspective, things were going fine.  sex every now and then without the obligations of a boyfriend.  then after a good five months of that, she tells me that she wanted to date some other fuck so we'd have to quit the whole friends thing.  after that i was going through pussy withdrawal and eventually caved in (probably due to the month long abstinence).
now i realize why i left her in the first place and regret getting back together.  to sum up, friends with benefits was a bad idea.......and frequent jagging off is good break up medicine despite what anyone says.

clientele.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
  • SLAP
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2006, 12:58:49 AM »
fuck the bitch.

SLAP is for the haters.

loophole

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2006, 02:00:42 AM »
no time outside of studying for school
i read somewhere that that is the #1 used excuse used for avoiding dudes.

bert

• Rep: 0
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2006, 02:20:56 AM »
i have a habit of first befriending girls and then falling in love with them. really annoying.

jared...

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2006, 08:18:15 AM »
not me...I'm usually too awkwardly shy at first, making it obvious that there's something on my mind...but once I'm comfortable with her, we're best friends, lovers, everything.  I'm with a girl I met 5 years ago...it was a friends with benefits thing back then.  I was crazy about her but too shy to do anything about it, she was just confused about it.  So 3 years go by with no communication.  Then out of nowhere I'm hanging out with one of my friends, we're playing pool.  He tried to call one of his friends and somehow dials her number on accident.  So she meets up with us and I hit it off that night.  We've been together for a year and 4 months.
女の子は女の子とセックスすると、「lezzing out」です。 例えば、トニコクスホクスと友&

woody

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2006, 09:51:44 AM »
i have a habit of first befriending girls and then falling in love with them. really annoying.
It can be annoying in some cases, but personally I wouldn't want to be in a long term relationship with a girl unless it was someone would I could be friends with if we weren't dating.
let me just name a few of the hammers in this video...