Author Topic: Things you are not stoked on  (Read 473961 times)

loophole

Re: Things you are not stoked on
« Reply #1500 on: September 28, 2006, 04:30:33 AM »
i come here hoping to get my mind off high school, and its worse.

illmatic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 22
  • g'd up from the feet up
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1501 on: September 28, 2006, 08:01:31 AM »
uuuggghhh schwagg
ugh, thanks rupert, I have been looking for the adio myspace website for quite some time...

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #1502 on: September 28, 2006, 09:03:52 AM »
I don't normally mind people talking complete piss, but "Jared. . ." is fucking boring, i wish Pontoon boat would come back
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

Meth and Hookers

• Rep: 12
  • caveman?
« Reply #1503 on: September 28, 2006, 11:09:45 AM »
pontoon did come back. check the NEW set up thread
nearly every time I see a possum it's in dead form.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #1504 on: September 28, 2006, 01:37:47 PM »
pontoon did come back. check the NEW set up thread

FUCK STOKED ! ! !

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #1505 on: September 29, 2006, 04:16:44 PM »
hearing people bone.  i was watching the office at my friend's house while she was sleeping (which makes it worse) so the credits start go and all of a sudden i hear her roommate and boyfriend doing it (knowing them the thought of it is pretty disgusting).  so i frantically turned it to the next episode and turned up the volume all the way, and when they came out of the room i pretending like i was sleeping.  and this other time i heard my friend's parents boning all the way from the basement.  i'm not a prude or anything but hearing people i know have sex makes me retardedly uncomfortable.  but what's worse is being in the same room as people when they are doing it and they don't know that you are there/awake.  that sucks and is way worse. 

Beans.

• Rep: 0
  • The Real Beans
« Reply #1506 on: September 29, 2006, 06:54:46 PM »
I am not stoked on back pain.

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #1507 on: October 01, 2006, 11:06:25 PM »
The gay socks Europeans wear when they come over and act like we're the ones with stinky balls.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #1508 on: October 02, 2006, 04:44:27 AM »
The gay socks Europeans wear when they come over and act like we're the ones with stinky balls.

What Dad socks ?

Probably go nice with some Dad Vans, you know the ones without shoe laces. . .

jared...

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1509 on: October 02, 2006, 10:39:00 AM »
had sex with my girlfriend in a queensized bed at a party...there were two chicks sleeping in the same bed while the events unfolded.  We were fucking wasted.
女の子は女の子とセックスすると、「lezzing out」です。 例えば、トニコクスホクスと友&

jared...

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1510 on: October 02, 2006, 10:39:36 AM »
had sex with my girlfriend in a queensized bed at a party...there were two chicks sleeping in the same bed while the events unfolded.  We were fucking wasted.

wait, I'm pretty stoked on that. 
女の子は女の子とセックスすると、「lezzing out」です。 例えば、トニコクスホクスと友&

uruguay

« Reply #1511 on: October 02, 2006, 11:29:36 AM »
my new bike route to work that requires a half mile ride through a crack infested neighborhood.  which normally wouldn't bother me, but we're talking about before sunrise, when all the zombies and fuckholes are out.

E.l.G

« Reply #1512 on: October 02, 2006, 04:19:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

wait, I'm pretty stoked on that.

Ya bro..

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #1513 on: October 03, 2006, 01:40:21 PM »
HUMAN BIOLOGY...

uruguay

« Reply #1514 on: October 03, 2006, 03:04:44 PM »
a gecko got caught in my moth trap and i had to put him out of his misery.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #1515 on: October 03, 2006, 04:19:52 PM »

I hate the right wing in this miserable country. Fucking bunch of immoral hypochristians. But the cartoon is funny.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #1516 on: October 03, 2006, 04:43:57 PM »
I just as much hate the Left. This cartoon isn't as funny, but the stuff they do in real life is.

Why would you hate the left? And I am not talking about some fake ass hippy bullshit left I am talking the real deal stuff, if you think the left is hippies and democrats then you might want to educate yourself a little.

Beans.

• The Real Beans
« Reply #1517 on: October 03, 2006, 05:10:53 PM »
Expand Quote
I just as much hate the Left. This cartoon isn't as funny, but the stuff they do in real life is.

[close]
Why would you hate the left? And I am not talking about some fake ass hippy bullshit left I am talking the real deal stuff, if you think the left is hippies and democrats then you might want to educate yourself a little.
its very easy to hate the left.
They are all a bunch of abortion loving homosexual pedophile....

J/K...

But to give a serious answer, this is what I hate about the left:

most of them support stuff like: assisted suicide, abortion, gay marriage, counseling for criminals instead of punishment (for example sentencing a fucking CHILD MOLESTER to probation instead of prison time)

a lot of them come off as whiney excuse making kooks.
examples of this are:

Excuse Making: Bush cheated to win the election... both elections... the first election, he only won because his brother cheated for him in florida.... second election, bush only won because some of the machines already had votes in them....

fuckingvegan

« Reply #1518 on: October 03, 2006, 06:30:13 PM »
Vegan, my post was sarcastic. Not everything has to be 35 year old i-challenge-you-to-a-duel.

In seriousness, I hate the Left as much as I hate the Right. The Left just go sooooo far Left, they make people go to the Right.

Yes, there are hippies. That's one level. Do you throw activist groups like Peta on the same level?

Ying with the yang. Just as good as it is bad.

Hippies are a fucking joke, 99% of them are rich kids who are just pretending to care untill they finish college, ever notice the amount of dead stickers in corporate parking lots. Sorry if I didn't catch your joke, I am just sick and tired of theFascists in power getting away with destroying our world and no one doing a goddam thing about it.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 06:54:34 PM by fuckingvegan »

fuckingvegan

« Reply #1519 on: October 03, 2006, 06:52:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
its very easy to hate the left.
They are all a bunch of abortion loving homosexual pedophile....

J/K...

But to give a serious answer, this is what I hate about the left:

most of them support stuff like: assisted suicide, abortion, gay marriage, counseling for criminals instead of punishment (for example sentencing a fucking CHILD MOLESTER to probation instead of prison time)

a lot of them come off as whiney excuse making kooks.
examples of this are:

Excuse Making: Bush cheated to win the election... both elections... the first election, he only won because his brother cheated for him in florida.... second election, bush only won because some of the machines already had votes in them....

Beans, what is wrong with someone who is in horrible pain and who if not for medical intervention keeping them alive be aloud to not have to suffer? I mean are the right wing that insensitive, that they feel dying seniors should have to suffer for a couple more weeks when really they are dead alive? I am all for a person choosing to end their suffering.
Here is something that might shock you, a lot of people on the left are not for abortion, in fact people like Emma Goldman in the early 1900's pushed for birth control because they where disgusted by the amount of abortions women where having. And guess what the right wants to get rid of sex education, they have stopped allowing insurance to pay for women contraceptives, they wanted to block the morning after pill (which is not an abortion pill). But we see the need for abortion to be safe and legal, but as a last resort in a long line of prevention that right now doesn’t exist. For the record I am pro-responsibility and as most people know I have kids. I hate the idea of abortion because as a vegan I hold all life sacred, including young kids and their mothers in countries like Iraq who are being murdered by our bombs for oil.    
Gays should be allowed to marry no if ands or buts, should I be allowed to forbid people to marry because they choose to be Christians, Muslims, Hindu or any other of the worlds many religions, I say  no person should have the right to deny two adults the right to marry.
Want to talk about soft on crime, let us talk about the cartoon I posted, that fucking filthy pervert was know about over a year ago and the so called moral majority didn’t do a thing about it, why well because they didn’t want to loose a seat in Congress. And guess what most of the people in prison are non violent drug offenders, should we really be wasting 50,000 to 100,000 dollars a year (per person) keeping them locked up? Why not treat the addiction instead of locking them up with violent criminals to learn more violent crimes to commit later, shouldn’t we try and prevent the crimes in the first place?
As far as the elections, go read the independent studies that show that Bush lost in Florida, the fact that he used illegal ballots from the army over seas, that where post marked the day after the election. And don’t forget 500,000 + more people voted for Gore, if we are for the people by the people why is Bush in office?
And my poor birth state of Ohio, state that I was raised in why o why did you let this crook steal the election the second time? From the owner of Debold or is it Debolt voting machines stating on record he would do anything to make sure Bush won, to the outlandish amount of votes for Bush in areas that hadn’t not voted Republican since the Slaves where freed. If you really think Bush won either of the elections I got a nice bridge I will sell you for cheap, want me to clean it up for you?

halfjapanese

• Rep: 2
« Reply #1520 on: October 03, 2006, 07:28:48 PM »
In my AP U.S. gov class, its pretty much an accepted fact that Bush and his adm. is a fraud....by our teacher and almost all of the kids, including the kids leaning to the right.

And Vegan, as a fellow native ohio-an, i feel your pain.

Beans.

• The Real Beans
« Reply #1521 on: October 03, 2006, 08:08:35 PM »
Beans, what is wrong with someone who is in horrible pain and who if not for medical intervention keeping them alive be aloud to not have to suffer? I mean are the right wing that insensitive, that they feel dying seniors should have to suffer for a couple more weeks when really they are dead alive? I am all for a person choosing to end their suffering.
That's not what anyone means when someone says assisted suicide.... if you are brain dead, or close to it, and only alive because of a machine, thats different because no one has to help them die. all they have to do is take them off of life support. what assisted suicide is in reference to is when a doctor gives someone what pretty much amounts to a lethal injection to help them die faster.
For example, a man goes to the doctor, and is told he has 5 years left to live, so he decides that he justs wants to die now and he has the doctor give him a lethal injection. what people do not mean is something like the terry schiavo case, where she was only alive because of a machine.

I hope that clears up my position for you.
they wanted to block the morning after pill (which is not an abortion pill).
a lot of people believe life begins at conception, which is true.
young kids and their mothers in countries like Iraq who are being murdered by our bombs for oil.

That's a totally different debate but I would like to say that you are making an assumption and not stating a fact. so I am forced not to take this comment seriously.
Gays should be allowed to marry no if ands or buts, should I be allowed to forbid people to marry because they choose to be Christians, Muslims, Hindu or any other of the worlds many religions, I say no person should have the right to deny two adults the right to marry.

You obviously dont know anything about the meaning or history of marriage. here, please read this
The origins of marriage
The institution of marriage is now the subject of a bitter national debate. How did marriage begin—and why?
4/2/2004

How old is the institution?
The best available evidence suggests that it’s about 4,350 years old. For thousands of years before that, most anthropologists believe, families consisted of loosely organized groups of as many as 30 people, with several male leaders, multiple women shared by them, and children. As hunter-gatherers settled down into agrarian civilizations, society had a need for more stable arrangements. The first recorded evidence of marriage ceremonies uniting one woman and one man dates from about 2350 B.C., in Mesopotamia. Over the next several hundred years, marriage evolved into a widespread institution embraced by the ancient Hebrews, Greeks, and Romans. But back then, marriage had little to do with love or with religion.

What was it about, then?
Marriage’s primary purpose was to bind women to men, and thus guarantee that a man’s children were truly his biological heirs. Through marriage, a woman became a man’s property. In the betrothal ceremony of ancient Greece, a father would hand over his daughter with these words: “I pledge my daughter for the purpose of producing legitimate offspring.” Among the ancient Hebrews, men were free to take several wives; married Greeks and Romans were free to satisfy their sexual urges with concubines, prostitutes, and even teenage male lovers, while their wives were required to stay home and tend to the household. If wives failed to produce offspring, their husbands could give them back and marry someone else.

Want to talk about soft on crime, let us talk about the cartoon I posted, that fucking filthy pervert was know about over a year ago and the so called moral majority didn’t do a thing about it, why well because they didn’t want to loose a seat in Congress. And guess what most of the people in prison are non violent drug offenders, should we really be wasting 50,000 to 100,000 dollars a year (per person) keeping them locked up? Why not treat the addiction instead of locking them up with violent criminals to learn more violent crimes to commit later, shouldn’t we try and prevent the crimes in the first place?

I did not mention anything about drug addicts. I was talking about pedophiles and child molesters who get off with probation because some left wing activist judge thinks that they "need help and not punishment" for "their addiction"

As far as the elections, go read the independent studies that show that Bush lost in Florida, the fact that he used illegal ballots from the army over seas, that where post marked the day after the election. And don’t forget 500,000 + more people voted for Gore, if we are for the people by the people why is Bush in office?
And my poor birth state of Ohio, state that I was raised in why o why did you let this crook steal the election the second time? From the owner of Debold or is it Debolt voting machines stating on record he would do anything to make sure Bush won, to the outlandish amount of votes for Bush in areas that hadn’t not voted Republican since the Slaves where freed. If you really think Bush won either of the elections I got a nice bridge I will sell you for cheap, want me to clean it up for you?
Now you're just making excuses. thanks for proving my point for me.

steve urkel

« Reply #1522 on: October 03, 2006, 08:44:20 PM »
The origins of marriage
The institution of marriage is now the subject of a bitter national debate. How did marriage begin—and why?
4/2/2004

The best available evidence suggests that it’s about 4,350 years old. For thousands of years before that, most anthropologists believe, families consisted of loosely organized groups of as many as 30 people, with several male leaders, multiple women shared by them, and children. As hunter-gatherers settled down into agrarian civilizations, society had a need for more stable arrangements. The first recorded evidence of marriage ceremonies uniting one woman and one man dates from about 2350 B.C., in Mesopotamia. Over the next several hundred years, marriage evolved into a widespread institution embraced by the ancient Hebrews, Greeks, and Romans. But back then, marriage had little to do with love or with religion.

What was it about, then?
Marriage’s primary purpose was to bind women to men, and thus guarantee that a man’s children were truly his biological heirs. Through marriage, a woman became a man’s property. In the betrothal ceremony of ancient Greece, a father would hand over his daughter with these words: “I pledge my daughter for the purpose of producing legitimate offspring.” Among the ancient Hebrews, men were free to take several wives; married Greeks and Romans were free to satisfy their sexual urges with concubines, prostitutes, and even teenage male lovers, while their wives were required to stay home and tend to the household. If wives failed to produce offspring, their husbands could give them back and marry someone else.

Dat sounds real nice, i don think dey need to update dat, we should keep marriage lyke dat, den no one has to look at me funny when i ditch mah wife and my aniversary to get wid my teenage boy lova.

E.l.G

« Reply #1523 on: October 03, 2006, 09:36:18 PM »

Expand Quote
The origins of marriage
4/2/2004

What was it about, then?
[close]

This debate has nothing to do with the "sanctity of marriage" and you know it. If this is all about keeping marriage like it was in the good old days then I'm sure your all for ditching infertile spouses or a bit of 16 year old asshole on the side then? Why should this outdated definition have to stay the same when our society and our values have changed so drastically, e.g the ownership aspect of union? It's clear that the opposition on this issue comes from a purely religious standpoint, that homosexuality is an affront against god etc. I think seperation of church and state is a pretty easy to grasp concept.

And seriously, can you please tell me how the substantial evidence for election fraud constitutes liberals "making excuses?"

fuckingvegan

« Reply #1524 on: October 03, 2006, 09:54:45 PM »
Beans it is sad how misguided you are. I hope you see the light soon.

toru

« Reply #1525 on: October 03, 2006, 09:55:42 PM »
being seconds away from sleep and then having my stomach feel like there's a fucking alien baby in it and my asshole then exploding violently. my asshole has violently exploded 4 more times since then. i don't see myself getting much sleep tonight.

fuckingvegan

« Reply #1526 on: October 03, 2006, 10:00:39 PM »
being seconds away from sleep and then having my stomach feel like there's a fucking alien baby in it and my asshole then exploding violently. my asshole has violently exploded 4 more times since then. i don't see myself getting much sleep tonight.

That sucks, over the weekend I had a bike accident and I keep waking myself up because I hit one of my bruises or my top lip gets stuck to my teeth (it is cut and bruised really bad). So I have not had a good nite sleep in days.

E.l.G

« Reply #1527 on: October 03, 2006, 10:11:40 PM »
Beans it is sad how misguided you are. I hope you see the light soon.

Regardless of your opinions that's just obnoxious.

Beans.

• The Real Beans
« Reply #1528 on: October 03, 2006, 11:04:08 PM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
The origins of marriage
4/2/2004

What was it about, then?
[close]
[close]

This debate has nothing to do with the "sanctity of marriage" and you know it. If this is all about keeping marriage like it was in the good old days then I'm sure your all for ditching infertile spouses or a bit of 16 year old asshole on the side then? Why should this outdated definition have to stay the same when our society and our values have changed so drastically, e.g the ownership aspect of union? It's clear that the opposition on this issue comes from a purely religious standpoint, that homosexuality is an affront against god etc. I think seperation of church and state is a pretty easy to grasp concept.

And seriously, can you please tell me how the substantial evidence for election fraud constitutes liberals "making excuses?"
My point is that people are trying to hi-jack someone elses tradition and change it to how they think it should. what gives you or anyone that right?
Should christians be able to hi-jack ramadan and change it to their liking? no, of course not. nothing gives them that right.
Just like left wingers dont have the right to hi-jack marriage and change it to their liking.
really? There's substantial evidence of election fraud?
I would love to see it.
And when I say that I "want to substantial evidence of election fraud", I do not mean some left wingers disgruntled conspiracy theories. so if you are going to link me to some online blog, or a left wing smear site, dont even bother.

E.l.G

« Reply #1529 on: October 03, 2006, 11:15:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
The origins of marriage
4/2/2004

What was it about, then?
[close]
[close]

[close]
My point is that people are trying to hi-jack someone elses tradition and change it to how they think it should. what gives you or anyone that right?
Should christians be able to hi-jack ramadan and change it to their liking? no, of course not. nothing gives them that right.
Just like left wingers dont have the right to hi-jack marriage and change it to their liking.

Do you see it as a christian tradition?