Author Topic: Things you are not stoked on  (Read 473820 times)

andrew4lyfe

Re: Things you are not stoked on
« Reply #1620 on: October 17, 2006, 09:50:16 PM »
haters

fuckingvegan

« Reply #1621 on: October 18, 2006, 01:13:34 PM »
Expand Quote
embarrassing solo skate session around town yesterday.
nothing but falls, sketchy landings, and more falls. holy shit.

word of advice, take care of your knees. it has been 7 months since the total meniscectomy & the arthiscopic surgery and my left knee still feels like play doh. all signs point to hanging up the skateboard for good. ehh.
[close]
no no no
you can get better if you really work on it, go to phisiotherapy and strengthen the muscles around the knee to support it, do a lot of excercises and go to the doctor, people come back from nastier shit
just work on it

Yeah do some yoga and work out, it is tough as fuck but worth it.

Bill

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1622 on: October 18, 2006, 03:04:22 PM »
Bikes at the skatepark.  Airing over the hips is not a trick, yet they do it for 5 hours a day.  Either learn some tricks, or fucking leave.

yeah dude!

« Reply #1623 on: October 18, 2006, 03:42:35 PM »
Bikes at the skatepark. fucking leave.

jared...

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1624 on: October 18, 2006, 04:44:34 PM »
driving on a narrow-laned, traffic-packed road.  I always feel like cars are coming over in my lane and I freak out about 50 times during a short drive.
女の子は女の子とセックスすると、「lezzing out」です。 例えば、トニコクスホクスと友&

realitycontrol

• Rep: 237
  • "only when i breathe"
« Reply #1625 on: October 18, 2006, 10:46:58 PM »
i have to write a 5-7 page paper on the man ray piece '...istan/islam.'

so how did that turn out? i know nothing of art but i do know that guy was pretty fucking odd.
"Judging by the state of the economy and world at large, looks like we get to be the fucked generation." - Mouth

loophole

« Reply #1626 on: October 19, 2006, 01:24:28 AM »
man ray came to my school once and there was a whole exhibition of his pieces. hes a nice guy, i guess

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #1627 on: October 19, 2006, 11:44:07 AM »
Expand Quote
i have to write a 5-7 page paper on the man ray piece '...istan/islam.'
[close]

so how did that turn out? i know nothing of art but i do know that guy was pretty fucking odd.
i am not finished but it's going pretty shitty.

Meth and Hookers

• Rep: 12
  • caveman?
« Reply #1628 on: October 19, 2006, 11:57:55 AM »
driving on a narrow-laned, traffic-packed road.  I always feel like cars are coming over in my lane and I freak out about 50 times during a short drive.

how bout those godawful two way streets where one person has to fuckin park so somebody can get by.
nearly every time I see a possum it's in dead form.

yeah dude!

« Reply #1629 on: October 19, 2006, 12:19:25 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

how bout those godawful two way streets where one person has to fuckin park so somebody can get by.

That happens in my neighborhood all the time. For some reason I think I should always go first.

max power

« Reply #1630 on: October 19, 2006, 09:11:10 PM »
i'm not stoked on getting a gut

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #1631 on: October 19, 2006, 11:29:32 PM »
Bikes at the skatepark.  Airing over the hips is not a trick, yet they do it for 5 hours a day.  Either learn some tricks, or fucking leave.

this is said about 800 times a day at our park. if they can do some fucked up shit its all good but doing the same thing over and over is just fucking annoying, especially when they are cutting right passed you everytime you try a trick.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

HenryChinaski

• Rep: 28
« Reply #1632 on: October 20, 2006, 02:46:37 AM »
Nearly being in a flash flood, and my dogs knocking over and breaking my month old 250gb external hard drive full of skate videos, movies, music, etc. all the same day.
"You don't know what I'm all about like killing cops and reading Kerouac."

Mizzork

« Reply #1633 on: October 20, 2006, 05:27:28 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

this is said about 800 times a day at our park. if they can do some fucked up shit its all good but doing the same thing over and over is just fucking annoying, especially when they are cutting right passed you everytime you try a trick.
Pop their tires.  Biker fags.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #1634 on: October 20, 2006, 06:40:28 AM »
on a totally unrelated note, donnie i work with two scots there both from kincardine.

Yeah ? Pretty near Edinburgh, i'm maybe about 3 hours away from them in Aberdeen, it's pretty far north

Here's a wee bit of info so you can speak to them about the lowest swing bridge in Europe and it not being opened since 1988. . . .

http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.uk/kincardine/kincardine/
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

kaufmaner

« Reply #1635 on: October 20, 2006, 03:48:27 PM »
i have no board, no money and my trucks are fucked to
sweet.

steve urkel

« Reply #1636 on: October 20, 2006, 04:07:45 PM »
Expand Quote
on a totally unrelated note, donnie i work with two scots there both from kincardine.
[close]

Yeah ? Pretty near Edinburgh, i'm maybe about 3 hours away from them in Aberdeen, it's pretty far north

Here's a wee bit of info so you can speak to them about the lowest swing bridge in Europe and it not being opened since 1988. . . .

http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.uk/kincardine/kincardine/

doo u eva stop talkin bout scottland?

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Back?
« Reply #1637 on: October 20, 2006, 09:18:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Exactly.  How would they feel if some kid on a skateboard just kept going around in circles without doing anything?  I wish they would ban bikes.  They're called skateparks for a reason. 

steve urkel

« Reply #1638 on: October 20, 2006, 11:28:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Exactly.  How would they feel if some kid on a skateboard just kept going around in circles without doing anything?  I wish they would ban bikes.  They're called skateparks for a reason. 

nah, der called officialy youth parks dummy

andrew4lyfe

« Reply #1639 on: October 21, 2006, 02:30:08 AM »
life

fuckingvegan

« Reply #1640 on: October 21, 2006, 07:40:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

It sucks here in Portland they just built an amazing new skatepark and for some stupid reason the city decided that it should be mixed use (bikes and skaters) and the place has only been open a week (most the time not dry) and there is already damage from the bikes.
Not to mention that getting hit with a bike sucks, I took a peg to the thigh once and could skate for a week.
They belong in the dirt not in skateparks.

roulette

« Reply #1641 on: October 21, 2006, 10:00:25 AM »
After 6 years of skating, I just got my first OFFICIAL rolled ankle.  It was scary as hell, I just felt something just crack as my toes hit the ground first.  I can tell it won't be bad, but it still is horrible.
i havent skated for a month because i rolled my fuckin ankle, torn ligiments, fracture, all that dope shit...im still lookin at another month probobly.  I wish i did something else besides skate because Im so bored

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
« Reply #1642 on: October 21, 2006, 12:02:42 PM »
I'm not even injured. Only slightly sick, so skating isn't really fun, because I get tired from nothing. But now I'm at home for an hour and something and I'm already so damn bored. And since the kitten thread hasn't been updated for a while it's boring on here. I feel tempted to read a book....

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Back?
« Reply #1643 on: October 21, 2006, 12:08:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

It sucks here in Portland they just built an amazing new skatepark and for some stupid reason the city decided that it should be mixed use (bikes and skaters) and the place has only been open a week (most the time not dry) and there is already damage from the bikes.
Not to mention that getting hit with a bike sucks, I took a peg to the thigh once and could skate for a week.
They belong in the dirt not in skateparks.

I forgot to mention the damage.  You should see the park here.  The coping on the quarters are so dinged up that they dont even grind anymore.  The park has two layers of masonite to ride on, but from the impact of the bikes, the masonite pulls through the screws and the first layer snaps or the pegs go through both layers and leave big holes.  It gets so bad that you cant even ride over it without falling.

Mizzork

« Reply #1644 on: October 21, 2006, 03:05:01 PM »
Put some ice on it.

People need People because of other People

• Rep: 3
« Reply #1645 on: October 21, 2006, 05:00:28 PM »
How would they feel if some kid on a skateboard just kept going around in circles without doing anything?

sounds like me. at skateparks all I do are fs grinds

Meth and Hookers

• Rep: 12
  • caveman?
« Reply #1646 on: October 21, 2006, 05:04:02 PM »
Expand Quote
How would they feel if some kid on a skateboard just kept going around in circles without doing anything?
[close]

sounds like me. at skateparks all I do are fs grinds

plus bikes are gay
nearly every time I see a possum it's in dead form.

jared...

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #1647 on: October 21, 2006, 07:31:52 PM »
sometimes I feel like no one really likes me.
女の子は女の子とセックスすると、「lezzing out」です。 例えば、トニコクスホクスと友&

andrew4lyfe

« Reply #1648 on: October 22, 2006, 02:18:57 AM »
if it makes you feel any better, i dont like you.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2550
« Reply #1649 on: October 22, 2006, 07:40:49 AM »
Statistics.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud