Author Topic: Things you are not stoked on  (Read 473691 times)

jared...

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -18
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Things you are not stoked on
« Reply #1830 on: November 23, 2006, 11:36:46 PM »
i want to fuck so bad...
女の子は女の子とセックスすると、「lezzing out」です。 例えば、トニコクスホクスと友&

Ant

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1831 on: November 24, 2006, 05:49:43 AM »
I'm definitely not stoked on the FLU.

methuselah

• Rep: -4
« Reply #1832 on: November 24, 2006, 08:13:44 AM »
i want to fuck so bad...

i hear you on that man. went from everyday to having to resort to the good ol right hand for the past 3 months. my girlfriend comes home from school soon though so im psyched.

shitty concrete skateparks on the beach piss me off. to fucking windy to even push.
"It's the 90's baby, it's hammer time!" - Cosmo Kramer

Slap Fucking Sucks Now

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 610
    • Community Push avatar image
« Reply #1833 on: November 24, 2006, 09:24:31 AM »
There's this girl who I've been after for a long time. She lives 2 hours away, which is why I was never really able to try anything in the time (close to a year) that I started hanging out with her fairly regularly, well, as much as I could considering the distance. Anyway, I went to a show in her town with some friends a couple weeks ago and it was cool hanging out with her. A few days after, she said she was planning on visiting next week and I'm thinking "That's it, I'm going for it". In one of those myspace survey things, she said she had a crush, so obviously I'm going nuts. When I talk to her, she does and says some of those things that could be hints, or could just be me being nuts, but I'm pretty confident at this point.

This is where it gets shitty. I feel like I've been talking to her a lot. Well, I eventually realized that she's been talking to my best friend more. And those hints I was talking about? There's a lot more of those in their conversations. I talked to him and he thinks she wants him too.

So obviously, I feel like complete shit. I've been after this girl for nearly a year and she chooses this kid, my best friend of all people, that she's known for a couple months, when I introduced them because I brought him on a couple trips so I could hang out with her. One thing's for sure, it's going to be akward when she visits tonight.

steve urkel

« Reply #1834 on: November 24, 2006, 09:27:02 AM »
There's this girl who I've been after for a long time. She lives 2 hours away, which is why I was never really able to try anything in the time (close to a year) that I started hanging out with her fairly regularly, well, as much as I could considering the distance. Anyway, I went to a show in her town with some friends a couple weeks ago and it was cool hanging out with her. A few days after, she said she was planning on visiting next week and I'm thinking "That's it, I'm going for it". In one of those myspace survey things, she said she had a crush, so obviously I'm going nuts. When I talk to her, she does and says some of those things that could be hints, or could just be me being nuts, but I'm pretty confident at this point.

This is where it gets shitty. I feel like I've been talking to her a lot. Well, I eventually realized that she's been talking to my best friend more. And those hints I was talking about? There's a lot more of those in their conversations. I talked to him and he thinks she wants him too.

So obviously, I feel like complete shit. I've been after this girl for nearly a year and she chooses this kid, my best friend of all people, that she's known for a couple months, when I introduced them because I brought him on a couple trips so I could hang out with her. One thing's for sure, it's going to be akward when she visits tonight.

sorry, i laughed the whole way through reading that.

defiantnate

« Reply #1835 on: November 24, 2006, 09:30:18 AM »

That sucks, maybe you should "off" your friend...

steve urkel

« Reply #1836 on: November 24, 2006, 09:35:56 AM »

bad move nate. "off" your friend. you know what dats gonna go to.
hire me as yur publicist, i will turn yur reputation into DaBombShit.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #1837 on: November 24, 2006, 09:36:15 AM »

Two years is way too long of a wait.  By that time, you're in the friends zone.  If she was really interested in you, she would have done something about it already, even if it meant having to drive 2 hours to do it.  Trust me, i've been in this position more times than I can remember.  I'd tell my buddy to back off though.  If they do get together, there goes your friendship pretty much.

steve urkel

« Reply #1838 on: November 24, 2006, 09:38:59 AM »

thanks for the tips hitch.

defiantnate

« Reply #1839 on: November 24, 2006, 09:42:27 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Dude, just give up. Anyone who is still posting negative comments towards me is just showing everyone how childish they are. No wonder all of you kids hide your faces.

steve urkel

« Reply #1840 on: November 24, 2006, 09:46:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Dude, just give up. Anyone who is still posting negative comments towards me is just showing everyone how childish they are. No wonder all of you kids hide your faces.

well when you dont hide it then everyones gonna see your rat stash and laugh there way through 10 pages of photoshopped pictures of yourself in the myspace thread.

defiantnate

« Reply #1841 on: November 24, 2006, 09:56:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

well when you dont hide it then everyones gonna see your rat stash and laugh there way through 10 pages of photoshopped pictures of yourself in the myspace thread.
Well, than that just sealed the deal, you're probably just little bitchy kids on mommy's little internet talking shit to everyone when you can't even pull up your man-fupa enough to leave the house and actually skate. You aren't skateboarders, you're just punk ass kids who need to find a hobby, or maybe even skate. All I know is that you all give slap magazine a bad name.

defiantnate

« Reply #1842 on: November 24, 2006, 11:44:09 AM »
I know I shouldn't group you all together, that's wrong to do, but it seems most of the slap population is against me. When that happens, I have to generalize. I'm sure you all skate and love it too, so why hate on someone who does the same thing. Skaters aren't really like this, they might have certain vibes with people, but they don't all out hate the person. None out you know me, a few of you have met me (I Phantom, sfa, maybe a few others who hide who they are), so cut this bullshit out. I admited I was wrong when I was wrong, some people need to grow up.

steve urkel

« Reply #1843 on: November 24, 2006, 12:26:40 PM »
I know I shouldn't group you all together, that's wrong to do, but it seems most of the slap population is against me. When that happens, I have to generalize. I'm sure you all skate and love it too, so why hate on someone who does the same thing. Skaters aren't really like this, they might have certain vibes with people, but they don't all out hate the person. None out you know me, a few of you have met me (I Phantom, sfa, maybe a few others who hide who they are), so cut this bullshit out. I admited I was wrong when I was wrong, some people need to grow up.

who says i hate you nate? i like u, without u this board would have been alot less funny through that week.
sure i skateboard. its winter though and i cant so i resort to making fun of people on the internet cause if i go to the skatepark then theres no one to make fun of.
and sure skaters are like this. i make fun of people at the skatepark all day, so why cant i make fun of them here?

defiantnate

« Reply #1844 on: November 24, 2006, 12:47:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i make fun of people at the skatepark all day
Thats nothing to be proud of, really.

steve urkel

« Reply #1845 on: November 24, 2006, 12:50:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

why? skateparks have the highest percentages of goofs. dont act like some skater gangus khan where your gonna unite all skaters into some ultra society of BombShitSkaters because u think skaters should all stick together. they shouldnt, its funnier if theres groups of them that all have novelty qualities to them, then theres more to laugh at.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #1846 on: November 24, 2006, 01:09:02 PM »

Stop going on about it and so will everyone else - i don't even care about this total pish, man if you want the SLAGGINGS TO STOP = DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AND MAKE A NEW ONE !

No one cares well like 2 or 3 poeple who bate you and you rise to it making yourself No1 easy target
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

jared...

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1847 on: November 24, 2006, 02:46:17 PM »
donnie, I miss the puppy pics...bring em back for old times sake.  I mean for real, what the fuck have playing pups done for skatboarding?

jared...

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1848 on: November 24, 2006, 02:46:35 PM »
skatboarding...

methuselah

• Rep: -4
« Reply #1849 on: November 24, 2006, 04:20:37 PM »
skatboarding...

if your not psyched on skateboarding theres a problem. If your not psyched on the industry or direction that skateboarding seems to be taking then thats fine.
"It's the 90's baby, it's hammer time!" - Cosmo Kramer

Slap Fucking Sucks Now

defiantnate

« Reply #1850 on: November 24, 2006, 04:39:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

why? skateparks have the highest percentages of goofs. dont act like some skater gangus khan where your gonna unite all skaters into some ultra society of BombShitSkaters because u think skaters should all stick together. they shouldnt, its funnier if theres groups of them that all have novelty qualities to them, then theres more to laugh at.
Well I guess you have it all figured out, sorry.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #1851 on: November 25, 2006, 09:46:24 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Two years is way too long of a wait.  By that time, you're in the friends zone.  If she was really interested in you, she would have done something about it already, even if it meant having to drive 2 hours to do it.  Trust me, i've been in this position more times than I can remember.  I'd tell my buddy to back off though.  If they do get together, there goes your friendship pretty much.

I really do feel like I was in a few times and theres still a chance, though. Maybe that's what I need to get over.

I don't think she and my friend will do anything. And if they did, he would feel like complete shit about it. The last thing I want to do is screw anything up there.

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #1852 on: November 25, 2006, 12:08:01 PM »
Yeah, I know. It's just that shitty period where you know you just have to let it go, but it sucks so bad.

tehmizzark

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 17
« Reply #1853 on: November 25, 2006, 12:55:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

you suck nate

roulette

« Reply #1854 on: November 25, 2006, 01:22:48 PM »
nate is actually pretty good

TheMoneyMellon

• Rep: -1
« Reply #1855 on: November 25, 2006, 06:49:20 PM »
Don't be a fool man. If something was going to happen it would have already happened. Love is a girl's game and they know it. They always win. You need to get over this chick and move on to another one. Let your friend have her, who knows they could get married someday. Stop being so selfish and let her do what she wants because she's going to fuck your friend if she wants to fuck him no matter what you have to say about it or whether or not it ruins your friendship. Forget her.
Here you speak the truth!

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
« Reply #1856 on: November 27, 2006, 08:01:38 AM »
Nate, you don't even need to delete your account to make things stop. But if you can't take that simple step (its not suicide, put down the razorblade) you almost deserve being made fun of. Urkel for example is obviously rhetorically and probably mentally ahead of you, so you should stop trying to fight him.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #1857 on: November 27, 2006, 01:52:49 PM »
my basement reeks like beer and i have a 6 page paper and interview due on wednesday that i haven't even started.

Claude

• Rep: 15
« Reply #1858 on: November 27, 2006, 01:55:52 PM »
People that leave the stickers on their new era hats. What's next leaving the sizing stickers on your fresh pair of jeans?

jared...

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1859 on: November 27, 2006, 03:52:49 PM »
fuck